• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:47
CEST 10:47
KST 17:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7877 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 180 Next
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
August 27 2011 03:28 GMT
#1701
meh.

Yeah i guess we did kinda circumvent/abuse the rules. I think VE should only have a 1 game ban though as we didn't do any of this with malicious intentions or really know we were cheating lol.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
August 27 2011 05:09 GMT
#1702
Wow Palmar, you are such a boss, that is 100% exactly how I feel. I don't feel the need to repost your arguments because you pretty much nailed it. Not taking things personally is a large part of growing up as a person, and we all pretty much agree that we are all friends here and anything said during a competitive moment has to be taken less seriously.
One thing I would like to add is that many players that got banned in this game are not disruptive at all in mafia games, so maybe they got a little frustrated with the different and unexpected setup, and I think that sould be kept in mind when proposing any kind of punishment. For me the goal is not to enforce hardcore rules but analyse the intentions of a player and take measures when people intentionally ruin the fun for others or disrupt the game.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
August 27 2011 05:31 GMT
#1703
Well GM asked me to be more especific, so here it goes:
A warning for the following players:

BC, kurumi (you really went over the top with spam this game bro), YM, redFF, VisceraEyes

1 ban for DocH: inactivity is what really ruins mafia games.

Absolutely nothing for Jackal58. I don't even see why this is up for discussion. He made a mild joke. Seriously.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 05:39:40
August 27 2011 05:38 GMT
#1704
I agree with sand. It felt like bc was just unlucky enough to be the guy who had to get modkilled to statuette an example, red and ve same. in the scum team we highly suspected curu of sharing forbidden info about his forced claim to sand, they just didnt go ahead and post it in the thread.

So warning for the lot of them maybe with the exception of drh.
Bartundar
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
August 27 2011 18:53 GMT
#1705
Stating you are replacing out of a game is actually very polite. I am sort of shocked people want a ban for that. If there was a system where you had to find your own replacements, and he didn't; skimped on his duties, sure. However, with the installment of a replacement thread, I don't see how that is an issue beyond "should he have signed up in the first place". Do you punish someone for having obligations in real life that supersede mafia?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
August 27 2011 19:42 GMT
#1706
I would also agree that warnings would seem more prudent.

I'm pretty sure people who want maximum punishment won't be posting in here because they will look like the bad guy or something, but I don't think that it's fair to not get the other side of the argument, so if people are out there that want harsher punishment, would you mind voicing your arguments/PM'ing gmarshal them?

I don't really understand why the punishments discussed so far are as harsh as they are.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
August 27 2011 22:20 GMT
#1707
can we get this resolved soon so i can /sitout a game if i have to?
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
August 28 2011 21:21 GMT
#1708
"How sexy do I look right now?"
"Kind of like if Jesus slayed Vampires."
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
August 29 2011 04:23 GMT
#1709
On August 29 2011 06:21 Bill Murray wrote:
"How sexy do I look right now?"
"Kind of like if Jesus slayed Vampires."

Stop posting here until we resolve your issue. Particularly stop posting spam.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-29 18:39:59
August 29 2011 06:22 GMT
#1710
1) I was allowing you all to realize that I am, in fact, a very cool individual who deserves to play here
I do not deserve Aviators, or a 2-30 K/D Ratio.

2) I have only made 1 senseless post, to do so, and was not spamming
Unless you go back and quote some of my "gems".

3) Had you not told me "not to spam", it would have actually resulted in 2 less posts
But, nonetheless, I love the negative attention as it is greater than lurking. Negative talk is better than no talk. If you have "pegged someone as scum" who is counterclaiming, isn't it better to save it to when you have less people to convince in relation to a 50/50 ? /tangent

4) You could have simply told me in PM, as I did not realize I would be this unwelcome.
-unless it is a no pm game?
a. If people treat me as poorly as you are treating me, it will probably be irrelevant
-I probably deserve this. I am, in fact, misunderstood, angry, and abrasive.
b. If this is up to the people who are "older", I will probably be turned down
[1] I have sort of anticipated this, so I began signing up on a different forum
[2] I am patient, and do not mind "trying again in 6 months" as you put it
[3] I will try not to pester you all frequently
5) I am, in fact, a very good player
a. ~60% winrate on a different site with hundreds of games played in my absence here
- haven't been banned on any other mafia forum
- Admittedly, a lot of my losses are from definite derps. I do, however, feel like I have a lot of upside in terms of a member of the community. I will host games, and craft better dayposts than you have ever seen out of me. I just added "Daypost" to the dictionary, and though this feels like ban list irrelevancy, you said you wanted to see less spamming from me.
Implied within that is that you want to see CONTENT.
b. Above average scumhunter, whom if not lynched will peg an entire team, or near it
Don't forget this breadcrumb

edit: As per 4, feel free to pm me
I'll beat these clowns everytime
"I'm green, I'm green" if you know what I mean
Confirmed town, doesn't try to lie
Fakeclaims when he's mafia
Get you lynched; he's on top of shit!
Unvote, now, get off of me
You know me, in the middle of the list!
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
August 29 2011 09:15 GMT
#1711
Upon rereading your post, I have decided you are indeed a very cool individual, and I am sorry for the way I have unfairly and unjustly treated you in the past.

Please accept this pair of Aviators™ as an apology
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
I know tom cruise is wearing this pair, but I am sure if you explain to him how you are REALLY good at mafia (and in fact, have a 57.33333~ winning percentage) he would probably let you borrow them.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-29 18:40:30
August 29 2011 18:26 GMT
#1712
LOL I DON'T WANNA BE "THAT GUY"
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

p.s. I gave you something to reread
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
August 30 2011 02:33 GMT
#1713
People really need to stop posting in the Mafia forum while under the influence of something.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
August 30 2011 06:56 GMT
#1714
Don't worry about that.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
August 30 2011 08:39 GMT
#1715
On August 29 2011 13:23 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2011 06:21 Bill Murray wrote:
"How sexy do I look right now?"
"Kind of like if Jesus slayed Vampires."

Stop posting here until we resolve your issue. Particularly stop posting spam.

Remember that time I bitched about you blatantly not reading before posting?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Ciryandor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3735 Posts
August 30 2011 09:20 GMT
#1716
Uh, to get the thread back on track:

slam500 for 3 games for inactivity in my recently finished game (6 RL days not active)
에일리 and 아이유 <3 - O Captain 박재혁 ・゚✧*:・*゚+..。✧・゚:*・..。 ✧・゚ :・゚* ゜・*:・ ✧・゚:・゚:.。 ✧・゚ SPARKULING ・゜・:・゚✧*:・゚✧。*゚+..。 ✧・゚: ✧・゚:*・゜・:・゚✧*::
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-30 21:58:33
August 30 2011 21:58 GMT
#1717
On August 30 2011 18:20 Ciryandor wrote:
Uh, to get the thread back on track:

slam500 for 3 games for inactivity in my recently finished game (6 RL days not active)

That makes 3, yes 3, of my IRL friends who I've gotten into mafia, only to have them lose interest and get modkilled day 1.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
August 30 2011 22:41 GMT
#1718
I need to know whether i can play in resurrection or not T.T
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
August 30 2011 23:31 GMT
#1719
On August 31 2011 07:41 redFF wrote:
I need to know whether i can play in resurrection or not T.T

Just go play in it, the game could use a few more players as it is. Just don't get modkill or break any rules. Qatol appears to be mia, and if he doesn't like me saying this then he can eat me.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
August 31 2011 01:12 GMT
#1720
cool, thanks.
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3141
Soma 341
Rush 282
Killer 112
ToSsGirL 90
Mong 81
Shinee 61
Dota 2
Gorgc1
Counter-Strike
olofmeister676
byalli626
ceh9554
shoxiejesuss522
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King121
Other Games
summit1g7319
Happy395
dupreeh253
Sick247
crisheroes189
gofns0
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1184
• Stunt424
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 13m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.