• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8243 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 180 Next
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 01 2011 03:08 GMT
#1441
As someone who felt BM didn't deserve a perma-ban, I feel zorkmid deserves it. He was intentionally malicious for reasons I won't specify til after current games are finished.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
May 01 2011 03:28 GMT
#1442
absolutely ok with flamewheel. I also like your other suggestions - 1 game for coag, hosts only for ban discussions, etc.
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
May 01 2011 04:18 GMT
#1443
Flamewheel's cool, I'm set with him being Qatol's lieutennent.

I'm also fine with only the hosts having votes in the ban thread, because you guys have proved yourselves to be knowledgeable and level-headed(mostly).
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 01 2011 04:55 GMT
#1444
FW is fine with me.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
May 01 2011 09:47 GMT
#1445
flamewheel v(^_^)v
Bartundar
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
May 01 2011 12:14 GMT
#1446
I would not be comfortable with Flamewheel in that position, not after he invited two others to use his smurf-account to play in the same game.

About Zorkmid, I want to know what really happened, that it should be discussed openly, after the game he played in is over of course. I would also like that whole TL-ban thing cleared up, and removed, so he can, if he wants to, come here and defend himself. Getting him banned and then accusing and badmouthing is not a fair tactic.
:3
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
May 01 2011 14:06 GMT
#1447
I have no problems with Flamewheel. If others do and it appears to become an issue I would recommend GMarshall or bumatlarge.
I would suggest a poll on Flamewheel. If he gets over 75% yea vote I'd say go with him if he's interested in helping you.
Life can only kill you once.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
May 01 2011 14:17 GMT
#1448
flamewheel is a staff on the site and interested in mafia, he is already a nice connection between the mafia administration (qatol) and the mods. He has apologized for mafia xxxviii which, in my humble opinion, got blown out of proportion. If he wants to help out more I'd welcome it.

As for Zorkmid, it was the decision of the hosts to contact the men in red. 2 weeks ban might be a bit harsh, but if he isn't interested in returning anyways I'm not sure it's worth the hassle to contact mods for an unban.
Bartundar
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
May 01 2011 14:26 GMT
#1449
My opinions in this subforum have been slightly incendiary so far and being new my voice should count for little here but Flamewheel is a sensible choice.

He does excellent work in administrative positions on this site already with his MSL writeups and Power Rank. He is an experienced Mafia player and host.

He has come completely clean and apologised about the xxxviii situation so I don't hold it against him anymore.

The only possible issue I can think of is time due to his other TL commitments. If he can fit regular Mafia admin into his schedule with his other duties it's a no-brainer really.
Sucker for nostalgia
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 15:20:11
May 01 2011 14:51 GMT
#1450
On May 01 2011 21:14 Forumite wrote:
I would not be comfortable with Flamewheel in that position, not after he invited two others to use his smurf-account to play in the same game.

About Zorkmid, I want to know what really happened, that it should be discussed openly, after the game he played in is over of course. I would also like that whole TL-ban thing cleared up, and removed, so he can, if he wants to, come here and defend himself. Getting him banned and then accusing and badmouthing is not a fair tactic.


We always discuss bans after games and the details will be made clear.

In regards to the ban, I stand by it due to him intentionally trying to ruin the game, both in thread and out, as well as many other actions that I touched upon on a post already. I didn't want him causing any more trouble and potentially just outright ruining the game so I asked for the TL ban. The accusations are justified in evidence and I find it kind of insulting that I'm being accused of badmouthing someone for unfounded reasons and the incendiary/accusatory tone that's in that post, to both me and this subforum as a whole. We run a smooth ship here and while some problems do pop up from time to time, we handle things things well. Like I said previously, all details will be made clear after the game ends so let's not talk about it anymore.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 21:30:04
May 01 2011 20:36 GMT
#1451
If its okay with Qatol i will sit out XXXIX.

Edit: If you are reading this Qatol XXXIX will probably start after sleeper cell
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 01 2011 20:40 GMT
#1452
On May 02 2011 05:36 Vain wrote:
If its okay with Qatol i will sit out XXXIX.

Edit: If you are reading this Quatol XXXIX will probably start after sleeper cell


There is n U in Qatol! Remove it quickly before he consumes your soul!
Moderator
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 01 2011 20:49 GMT
#1453
Chezinu
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
May 01 2011 21:19 GMT
#1454
On May 01 2011 23:51 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 21:14 Forumite wrote:
I would not be comfortable with Flamewheel in that position, not after he invited two others to use his smurf-account to play in the same game.

About Zorkmid, I want to know what really happened, that it should be discussed openly, after the game he played in is over of course. I would also like that whole TL-ban thing cleared up, and removed, so he can, if he wants to, come here and defend himself. Getting him banned and then accusing and badmouthing is not a fair tactic.


We always discuss bans after games and the details will be made clear.

In regards to the ban, I stand by it due to him intentionally trying to ruin the game, both in thread and out, as well as many other actions that I touched upon on a post already. I didn't want him causing any more trouble and potentially just outright ruining the game so I asked for the TL ban. The accusations are justified in evidence and I find it kind of insulting that I'm being accused of badmouthing someone for unfounded reasons and the incendiary/accusatory tone that's in that post, to both me and this subforum as a whole. We run a smooth ship here and while some problems do pop up from time to time, we handle things things well. Like I said previously, all details will be made clear after the game ends so let's not talk about it anymore.

It wasn´t an attack against you Chaoser, actually I was not aware of who got Zorkmid banned. I suspected taht it might have been a host, but I didn´t find posts of anyone claiming to have requested the ban, so I assumed it was an anonymous tip that got him banned. My apologies.

I still object to talking about Zorkmid without him getting a chance to talk back, but that´s a general complaint to many on this forum. Did he state in that final post in the game thread that he wanted to stop playing Mafia? Even if he did, I think he should get the chance to come back here to defend himself once we start discussing the ban. If he doesn´t want to come, then that´s the end of it, give him a semi-permanent ban and move, but if he´s cooled down and want another chance to play mafia then he should be allowed a chance to defend himself.
:3
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
May 01 2011 21:30 GMT
#1455
On May 02 2011 05:40 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2011 05:36 Vain wrote:
If its okay with Qatol i will sit out XXXIX.

Edit: If you are reading this Quatol XXXIX will probably start after sleeper cell


There is n U in Qatol! Remove it quickly before he consumes your soul!


What U?

:D
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 01 2011 21:40 GMT
#1456
On May 02 2011 06:19 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 23:51 chaoser wrote:
On May 01 2011 21:14 Forumite wrote:
I would not be comfortable with Flamewheel in that position, not after he invited two others to use his smurf-account to play in the same game.

About Zorkmid, I want to know what really happened, that it should be discussed openly, after the game he played in is over of course. I would also like that whole TL-ban thing cleared up, and removed, so he can, if he wants to, come here and defend himself. Getting him banned and then accusing and badmouthing is not a fair tactic.


We always discuss bans after games and the details will be made clear.

In regards to the ban, I stand by it due to him intentionally trying to ruin the game, both in thread and out, as well as many other actions that I touched upon on a post already. I didn't want him causing any more trouble and potentially just outright ruining the game so I asked for the TL ban. The accusations are justified in evidence and I find it kind of insulting that I'm being accused of badmouthing someone for unfounded reasons and the incendiary/accusatory tone that's in that post, to both me and this subforum as a whole. We run a smooth ship here and while some problems do pop up from time to time, we handle things things well. Like I said previously, all details will be made clear after the game ends so let's not talk about it anymore.

It wasn´t an attack against you Chaoser, actually I was not aware of who got Zorkmid banned. I suspected taht it might have been a host, but I didn´t find posts of anyone claiming to have requested the ban, so I assumed it was an anonymous tip that got him banned. My apologies.

I still object to talking about Zorkmid without him getting a chance to talk back, but that´s a general complaint to many on this forum. Did he state in that final post in the game thread that he wanted to stop playing Mafia? Even if he did, I think he should get the chance to come back here to defend himself once we start discussing the ban. If he doesn´t want to come, then that´s the end of it, give him a semi-permanent ban and move, but if he´s cooled down and want another chance to play mafia then he should be allowed a chance to defend himself.

He will be given his opportunity to speak. In the heat of the moment and the confusion over the banlist they requested that he get ousted to a mod. The ban won't be discussed until the game is over. He has an account (green2) that can access this forum and respond to us if he wishes. In any case he can respond on his Zorkmid account in around a week anyway. So he will be heard and we don't generally try to railroad people. At the same time we don't know the entire story because the game is still going on. When it is over we will consider all evidence and make a decision.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 02 2011 05:47 GMT
#1457
On May 02 2011 06:40 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2011 06:19 Forumite wrote:
On May 01 2011 23:51 chaoser wrote:
On May 01 2011 21:14 Forumite wrote:
I would not be comfortable with Flamewheel in that position, not after he invited two others to use his smurf-account to play in the same game.

About Zorkmid, I want to know what really happened, that it should be discussed openly, after the game he played in is over of course. I would also like that whole TL-ban thing cleared up, and removed, so he can, if he wants to, come here and defend himself. Getting him banned and then accusing and badmouthing is not a fair tactic.


We always discuss bans after games and the details will be made clear.

In regards to the ban, I stand by it due to him intentionally trying to ruin the game, both in thread and out, as well as many other actions that I touched upon on a post already. I didn't want him causing any more trouble and potentially just outright ruining the game so I asked for the TL ban. The accusations are justified in evidence and I find it kind of insulting that I'm being accused of badmouthing someone for unfounded reasons and the incendiary/accusatory tone that's in that post, to both me and this subforum as a whole. We run a smooth ship here and while some problems do pop up from time to time, we handle things things well. Like I said previously, all details will be made clear after the game ends so let's not talk about it anymore.

It wasn´t an attack against you Chaoser, actually I was not aware of who got Zorkmid banned. I suspected taht it might have been a host, but I didn´t find posts of anyone claiming to have requested the ban, so I assumed it was an anonymous tip that got him banned. My apologies.

I still object to talking about Zorkmid without him getting a chance to talk back, but that´s a general complaint to many on this forum. Did he state in that final post in the game thread that he wanted to stop playing Mafia? Even if he did, I think he should get the chance to come back here to defend himself once we start discussing the ban. If he doesn´t want to come, then that´s the end of it, give him a semi-permanent ban and move, but if he´s cooled down and want another chance to play mafia then he should be allowed a chance to defend himself.

He will be given his opportunity to speak. In the heat of the moment and the confusion over the banlist they requested that he get ousted to a mod. The ban won't be discussed until the game is over. He has an account (green2) that can access this forum and respond to us if he wishes. In any case he can respond on his Zorkmid account in around a week anyway. So he will be heard and we don't generally try to railroad people. At the same time we don't know the entire story because the game is still going on. When it is over we will consider all evidence and make a decision.

Also, what I proposed right now is just that we create a writeup of exactly what happened. If he should choose to come back, he will be on the ban list so we remember exactly what happened, but we can discuss punishments at that time. This keeps us from making up a punishment which is never used, and more importantly, gives him a chance to argue his side of the story.
Uff Da
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
May 02 2011 14:29 GMT
#1458
On May 02 2011 06:40 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2011 06:19 Forumite wrote:
On May 01 2011 23:51 chaoser wrote:
On May 01 2011 21:14 Forumite wrote:
I would not be comfortable with Flamewheel in that position, not after he invited two others to use his smurf-account to play in the same game.

About Zorkmid, I want to know what really happened, that it should be discussed openly, after the game he played in is over of course. I would also like that whole TL-ban thing cleared up, and removed, so he can, if he wants to, come here and defend himself. Getting him banned and then accusing and badmouthing is not a fair tactic.


We always discuss bans after games and the details will be made clear.

In regards to the ban, I stand by it due to him intentionally trying to ruin the game, both in thread and out, as well as many other actions that I touched upon on a post already. I didn't want him causing any more trouble and potentially just outright ruining the game so I asked for the TL ban. The accusations are justified in evidence and I find it kind of insulting that I'm being accused of badmouthing someone for unfounded reasons and the incendiary/accusatory tone that's in that post, to both me and this subforum as a whole. We run a smooth ship here and while some problems do pop up from time to time, we handle things things well. Like I said previously, all details will be made clear after the game ends so let's not talk about it anymore.

It wasn´t an attack against you Chaoser, actually I was not aware of who got Zorkmid banned. I suspected taht it might have been a host, but I didn´t find posts of anyone claiming to have requested the ban, so I assumed it was an anonymous tip that got him banned. My apologies.

I still object to talking about Zorkmid without him getting a chance to talk back, but that´s a general complaint to many on this forum. Did he state in that final post in the game thread that he wanted to stop playing Mafia? Even if he did, I think he should get the chance to come back here to defend himself once we start discussing the ban. If he doesn´t want to come, then that´s the end of it, give him a semi-permanent ban and move, but if he´s cooled down and want another chance to play mafia then he should be allowed a chance to defend himself.

He will be given his opportunity to speak. In the heat of the moment and the confusion over the banlist they requested that he get ousted to a mod. The ban won't be discussed until the game is over. He has an account (green2) that can access this forum and respond to us if he wishes. In any case he can respond on his Zorkmid account in around a week anyway. So he will be heard and we don't generally try to railroad people. At the same time we don't know the entire story because the game is still going on. When it is over we will consider all evidence and make a decision.

He´s an old TL-user, so he will probably come back to TL, but him getting banned from TL is probably a large part of why he doesn´t want to join Mafia here anymore, which is why I disagree with getting him banned in the first place. I can see why it happened, but it doesn´t solve any problems, if Zorkmid wanted to post again, then he could have posted with green2. Banning the Zorkmid account only means the problem in Mafia spilled over into TL.

IMO his TL-ban should be lifted, even if his Mafia-access is removed. The damage is done, he´s out of TL-Mafia, but there´s no point in keeping him out of TL anymore.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
May 02 2011 14:30 GMT
#1459
On May 02 2011 14:47 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2011 06:40 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On May 02 2011 06:19 Forumite wrote:
On May 01 2011 23:51 chaoser wrote:
On May 01 2011 21:14 Forumite wrote:
I would not be comfortable with Flamewheel in that position, not after he invited two others to use his smurf-account to play in the same game.

About Zorkmid, I want to know what really happened, that it should be discussed openly, after the game he played in is over of course. I would also like that whole TL-ban thing cleared up, and removed, so he can, if he wants to, come here and defend himself. Getting him banned and then accusing and badmouthing is not a fair tactic.


We always discuss bans after games and the details will be made clear.

In regards to the ban, I stand by it due to him intentionally trying to ruin the game, both in thread and out, as well as many other actions that I touched upon on a post already. I didn't want him causing any more trouble and potentially just outright ruining the game so I asked for the TL ban. The accusations are justified in evidence and I find it kind of insulting that I'm being accused of badmouthing someone for unfounded reasons and the incendiary/accusatory tone that's in that post, to both me and this subforum as a whole. We run a smooth ship here and while some problems do pop up from time to time, we handle things things well. Like I said previously, all details will be made clear after the game ends so let's not talk about it anymore.

It wasn´t an attack against you Chaoser, actually I was not aware of who got Zorkmid banned. I suspected taht it might have been a host, but I didn´t find posts of anyone claiming to have requested the ban, so I assumed it was an anonymous tip that got him banned. My apologies.

I still object to talking about Zorkmid without him getting a chance to talk back, but that´s a general complaint to many on this forum. Did he state in that final post in the game thread that he wanted to stop playing Mafia? Even if he did, I think he should get the chance to come back here to defend himself once we start discussing the ban. If he doesn´t want to come, then that´s the end of it, give him a semi-permanent ban and move, but if he´s cooled down and want another chance to play mafia then he should be allowed a chance to defend himself.

He will be given his opportunity to speak. In the heat of the moment and the confusion over the banlist they requested that he get ousted to a mod. The ban won't be discussed until the game is over. He has an account (green2) that can access this forum and respond to us if he wishes. In any case he can respond on his Zorkmid account in around a week anyway. So he will be heard and we don't generally try to railroad people. At the same time we don't know the entire story because the game is still going on. When it is over we will consider all evidence and make a decision.

Also, what I proposed right now is just that we create a writeup of exactly what happened. If he should choose to come back, he will be on the ban list so we remember exactly what happened, but we can discuss punishments at that time. This keeps us from making up a punishment which is never used, and more importantly, gives him a chance to argue his side of the story.

Sounds good, as long as someone cares to do it.
:3
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 02 2011 15:55 GMT
#1460
On May 02 2011 23:29 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2011 06:40 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On May 02 2011 06:19 Forumite wrote:
On May 01 2011 23:51 chaoser wrote:
On May 01 2011 21:14 Forumite wrote:
I would not be comfortable with Flamewheel in that position, not after he invited two others to use his smurf-account to play in the same game.

About Zorkmid, I want to know what really happened, that it should be discussed openly, after the game he played in is over of course. I would also like that whole TL-ban thing cleared up, and removed, so he can, if he wants to, come here and defend himself. Getting him banned and then accusing and badmouthing is not a fair tactic.


We always discuss bans after games and the details will be made clear.

In regards to the ban, I stand by it due to him intentionally trying to ruin the game, both in thread and out, as well as many other actions that I touched upon on a post already. I didn't want him causing any more trouble and potentially just outright ruining the game so I asked for the TL ban. The accusations are justified in evidence and I find it kind of insulting that I'm being accused of badmouthing someone for unfounded reasons and the incendiary/accusatory tone that's in that post, to both me and this subforum as a whole. We run a smooth ship here and while some problems do pop up from time to time, we handle things things well. Like I said previously, all details will be made clear after the game ends so let's not talk about it anymore.

It wasn´t an attack against you Chaoser, actually I was not aware of who got Zorkmid banned. I suspected taht it might have been a host, but I didn´t find posts of anyone claiming to have requested the ban, so I assumed it was an anonymous tip that got him banned. My apologies.

I still object to talking about Zorkmid without him getting a chance to talk back, but that´s a general complaint to many on this forum. Did he state in that final post in the game thread that he wanted to stop playing Mafia? Even if he did, I think he should get the chance to come back here to defend himself once we start discussing the ban. If he doesn´t want to come, then that´s the end of it, give him a semi-permanent ban and move, but if he´s cooled down and want another chance to play mafia then he should be allowed a chance to defend himself.

He will be given his opportunity to speak. In the heat of the moment and the confusion over the banlist they requested that he get ousted to a mod. The ban won't be discussed until the game is over. He has an account (green2) that can access this forum and respond to us if he wishes. In any case he can respond on his Zorkmid account in around a week anyway. So he will be heard and we don't generally try to railroad people. At the same time we don't know the entire story because the game is still going on. When it is over we will consider all evidence and make a decision.

He´s an old TL-user, so he will probably come back to TL, but him getting banned from TL is probably a large part of why he doesn´t want to join Mafia here anymore, which is why I disagree with getting him banned in the first place. I can see why it happened, but it doesn´t solve any problems, if Zorkmid wanted to post again, then he could have posted with green2. Banning the Zorkmid account only means the problem in Mafia spilled over into TL.

IMO his TL-ban should be lifted, even if his Mafia-access is removed. The damage is done, he´s out of TL-Mafia, but there´s no point in keeping him out of TL anymore.

We don't have the power to do that. On top of which, if I remember right. He raged and saidhe was done with TL Mafia before he was banned. It wasn't in reverse. If he was banned before he said that he wouldn't of been able to say it. But we should resume this discussion after sleeper cell is over, there is no farther we can move at the moment.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
SpeCial 130
ViBE100
Nathanias 77
ProTech35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12035
Rain 1457
GuemChi 945
Artosis 682
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever335
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox797
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g6362
shahzam666
WinterStarcraft464
JimRising 406
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 41m
INu's Battles
10h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 41m
OSC
21h 56m
Replay Cast
22h 41m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.