• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10932 users

BloodyC0bblers's Mafia XVI - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 45 Next All
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
January 21 2010 03:26 GMT
#241
Your going to kick yourselves when it turns out im Green
Adonai bless
Iaaan
Profile Joined June 2009
Canada578 Posts
January 21 2010 03:28 GMT
#242
^lol ;p
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
January 21 2010 03:30 GMT
#243
and i bring up i was//am drinking because, I AM! its not a tool to make people not read into my posts quite frankly i hope people do as i think they in themselves show me to not be mafia and instead trying to be involved and instrumental in this game.

However if i do die and Im gonna put it out there i think i might, have a glance towards the people accusing me and take that into consideration townies.

also the skype offer was genuine if you think i am lying then come online and chat to me lol, im pretty sure that would get accross my innocence of being red far better.
Adonai bless
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
January 21 2010 03:31 GMT
#244
Not at all Xelin, because I don't have 100% proof or belief or even thought that you are a mafia. It is a possibility that you are, just like everyone else here. Besides, I do support the theory of kicking off a random inactive member (with reasons though) rather than someone who is active to hope to get some inactive mafia by taking a risk. But if opportunity is given for us to vote, I will stand by my previous initial recommendation of waiting at least one day of voting to get further clues since we don't exactly know who the mafia is and we need more clues to lead them to what it is..... mafia.
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
January 21 2010 03:32 GMT
#245
On January 21 2010 12:30 XeliN wrote:
and i bring up i was//am drinking because, I AM! its not a tool to make people not read into my posts quite frankly i hope people do as i think they in themselves show me to not be mafia and instead trying to be involved and instrumental in this game.

However if i do die and Im gonna put it out there i think i might, have a glance towards the people accusing me and take that into consideration townies.

also the skype offer was genuine if you think i am lying then come online and chat to me lol, im pretty sure that would get accross my innocence of being red far better.

Of course you are currently defending yourself explaining your posts after they had absolute unnecessary purpose into the thread in the first place. Now you have given them a purpose of their meanings AFTER people have started to doubt and question you. That is something I just like to note, it's fairly basic but I just like to note that to everyone.
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
January 21 2010 03:35 GMT
#246
WHAT? seriously what? "Of course you are currently defending yourself explaining your posts after they had absolute unnecessary purpose into the thread in the first place."

what do you even mean by this? seriously explain yourself more clearly. And furthermore if my posts had "absolute unneccesary purpose into the thread in the first place" how on earth does my post just above provide purpose for them?

You literally are making no sense to me.
Adonai bless
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
January 21 2010 03:40 GMT
#247
On January 21 2010 12:35 XeliN wrote:
WHAT? seriously what? "Of course you are currently defending yourself explaining your posts after they had absolute unnecessary purpose into the thread in the first place."

what do you even mean by this? seriously explain yourself more clearly. And furthermore if my posts had "absolute unneccesary purpose into the thread in the first place" how on earth does my post just above provide purpose for them?

You literally are making no sense to me.

Simple. How and in what way is drinking contribute to this discussion? What about playing a game with a friend on skype? You can have easily just leave without saying and it would produce the same result. I admit, I am harshly attacking you right now but I am doing it for the sole purpose to figure out how exactly you would respond to my comments as well as to see where your intention/mindset lies based on the post given in the previous.

These posts were obviously tossed on the side and they may have not meant anything. I wouldn't probably have said anything about it either had no one mention and analyze your post on the last page. However, with regards to how it gains purpose now was based on your comment before this quote where you were trying to defend yourself in regards to why and how these comments are contribute to your posts. Hopefully I don't need to explain further.
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
drinking
Profile Joined December 2008
Philippines281 Posts
January 21 2010 03:46 GMT
#248
posting
Try not. Do or do not.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
January 21 2010 03:50 GMT
#249
That word hall was used pretty extensively....
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
January 21 2010 03:51 GMT
#250
I posted them as an aside, both to explain why the nature of my posts may be different than those before (im aware that alcohol has certain alerting effects) also just to add a little personality and character for any possible dating opportunities that may result from this game.

+ Show Spoiler +
The above was a joke but being aware that Quick is likely to attempt to alter everything i post in an attempt to cast suspicion on me just thought it be clear! also Quicksilver is up to his neck in it in terms of being mafia and his consistent tones of "oh i'd going to make this accusation but just as a neutral person im not actually accusing" again reek, like his posts completely up to this point. as him being Mafia. I would like to reiterate that If elected i would swiftly and decisively kill him. Anyone who, from reading the posts in this thread, has come to a similar conclusion i either urge to put themselves forward as candidates or vote for me


only intended to put the first sentence in a spoiler i kinda got carried away, i feel like the kids at willy wonka's factory who just delve too far...
Adonai bless
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
January 21 2010 03:53 GMT
#251
Actually
Adonai bless
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
January 21 2010 03:56 GMT
#252
Okay Xelin, what is your opinion on RoyW? I think either he's a new at this and doesn't spend time to read a decent amount of posts before he judges or he is a mafia member and your accomplice.
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
January 21 2010 03:57 GMT
#253
I'm sorry but the only thing I just happen to notice was your intentional misspelling of my name. I really find that annoying wherever I am at TL when someone calls me quicksilver rather than my actual name. So like always, let me start my little anger rant I love to do elsewhere:

/startrant

I'M NOT A FREAKING CLOTHING COMPANY. GOD, QUICKSILVER ISN'T EVEN THAT GOOD OF A CLOTHING STORE. SERIOUSLY? WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEONE MIS-SPELL YOUR NAME??

/endrant

But like I said, I know you did it on purpose and I did that anger rant as a joke... or did it...? ^_^
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
January 21 2010 03:57 GMT
#254
accidently pressed enter before finishing, Actually (again) it may be obvious to some that support for me or rather my logic and reasoning up to this point has been exceptionally sparse. Now i could just idiotic in my assertions and reasoning and just be dumb (a humbling possibility) or it could be that I actually am a townie and the people who may feel inclined to agree or support my reasoning have been less forthcoming that the mafia who are likely to support, develop and emphasise the claims of their partners no matter what they say.

To simplyfy, As of yet I seem to be fairly lonesome and this in itself i feel is telling and perhaps exonerating.
Adonai bless
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
January 21 2010 03:58 GMT
#255
This is fun

I posted just yesterday on page 3 I think, this grew fast and we are inactive?

I don't think QS is mafia, based on his opposition on the killing in the first days, in the way the game is designed I think it's supposed to be this way, have a little of randomness in the beginning. This helps mafia, it is easier to hit a townie than to hit a mafia because there are more townies. If QS is a townie he is looking to delay the development of mafia, if he is mafia he is looking to earn the trust of townies.

Iaaan's campaign looks nice, he talked about things I had not thought about, specifically the passing of information. Although it is basic gameplay. The DT must not expose themselves and the mayor is just hard to kill.

I want to ask to every candidate to put their first kill up to vote, up to this point I don't think there's enough info to make an educated decision, If the mayor is mafia we will loose a townie, if the mayor's not mafia we might.

To be honest I just want to start killing people. And in this light I announce my candidacy for mayor

I will put the first kill up to vote
I don't want to die.
johnnyspazz
Profile Joined April 2009
Taiwan1470 Posts
January 21 2010 04:01 GMT
#256
On January 21 2010 12:58 gaizka wrote:
I don't want to die.

Isn't posting this basically asking to die? :p
"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." -Brendan Behan
XeliN
Profile Joined June 2009
United Kingdom1755 Posts
January 21 2010 04:01 GMT
#257
My opinion on RoyW is that I have deicided to take a slight risk and trust him explicitly, He showed his support for me based on the nature of my posts and knowing, as i do, that i am not mafia, i decided to take a risk and consider him trustworthy as he had very little to gain from showing his trust in me were he to be mafia.

This is slightly meaningless in the sense that it is purely from my perspective under the hypothesis that I am not Mafia yet that is my position.
Adonai bless
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
January 21 2010 04:01 GMT
#258
I didn't finish somethings...
On January 21 2010 12:58 gaizka wrote:

I don't think QS is mafia, based on his opposition on the killing in the first days, in the way the game is designed I think it's supposed to be this way, have a little of randomness in the beginning. This helps mafia, it is easier to hit a townie than to hit a mafia because there are more townies. If QS is a townie he is looking to delay the development of mafia, if he is mafia he is looking to earn the trust of townies.


For now I choose the first

On January 21 2010 12:58 gaizka wrote:
To be honest I just want to start killing people. And in this light I announce my candidacy for mayor

I will put the first kill up to vote
I don't want to die.


If I am a candidate, can I vote for someone else?
If not I quit the race, If so, then it's on.
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
January 21 2010 04:02 GMT
#259
On January 21 2010 13:01 johnnyspazz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2010 12:58 gaizka wrote:
I don't want to die.

Isn't posting this basically asking to die? :p


I don't see how XD

Maybe I'm much of a newb.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
January 21 2010 04:05 GMT
#260
On January 21 2010 13:01 gaizka wrote:
I didn't finish somethings...
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2010 12:58 gaizka wrote:

I don't think QS is mafia, based on his opposition on the killing in the first days, in the way the game is designed I think it's supposed to be this way, have a little of randomness in the beginning. This helps mafia, it is easier to hit a townie than to hit a mafia because there are more townies. If QS is a townie he is looking to delay the development of mafia, if he is mafia he is looking to earn the trust of townies.


For now I choose the first

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2010 12:58 gaizka wrote:
To be honest I just want to start killing people. And in this light I announce my candidacy for mayor

I will put the first kill up to vote
I don't want to die.


If I am a candidate, can I vote for someone else?
If not I quit the race, If so, then it's on.

Even if you are a candidate, you can vote, just not yourself. That was listed in the rules.
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1308
WardiTV544
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko422
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7318
Bisu 2419
Jaedong 1038
BeSt 949
EffOrt 518
Horang2 440
actioN 290
Larva 251
ZerO 215
Mini 209
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 91
ggaemo 90
Barracks 82
Hyun 68
Snow 67
Shinee 61
Yoon 54
Bale 43
Sharp 37
NotJumperer 36
Killer 34
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
hero 21
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Noble 11
sorry 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2121
Dendi1071
qojqva694
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1276
markeloff892
Other Games
B2W.Neo427
crisheroes289
hiko239
DeMusliM202
Pyrionflax183
dupreeh111
Livibee84
Mew2King65
QueenE61
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1084
League of Legends
• Jankos1249
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 34m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.