• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:08
CEST 09:08
KST 16:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9077 users

[S3 Worlds] Finals - Page 26

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 134 Next
SidianTheBard
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2475 Posts
October 05 2013 01:47 GMT
#501
Alright bros. What should I eat for LoL Finals?!?! I have some leftover burrito meat so thinking I should use that, but who knows. Should I...

A) Make a burrito
B) Use the meat and make nachos
C) Ignore the meat and cook a pizza instead
D) Nutty Bars
E) Hot pockets
F) Other (Put in your suggestion!)

Creator of Abyssal Reef, Ascension to Aiur, Battle on the Boardwalk, Habitation Station, Honorgrounds, IPL Darkness Falls, King's Cove, Korhal Carnage Knockout & Moonlight Madness.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
October 05 2013 01:50 GMT
#502
The logical solution is burrito pizza nutty bars and hot pockets
boomer hands
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-05 01:53:45
October 05 2013 01:50 GMT
#503
Nachos seem like the solid choice here.

Oh right, SKT FIGHTIN~
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
October 05 2013 01:52 GMT
#504
Can't go wrong with pizza imo. I'm so salty that this starts 6 am and I have to be driving for lessons at 7 am, can only get peeks in every now and then vods for me grmblm.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
October 05 2013 01:54 GMT
#505
Liquor imo.

It's the solution to anything.
God Bless
SidianTheBard
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2475 Posts
October 05 2013 01:58 GMT
#506
I was going to get some Rum because I absolute love Rum and Coke, but I had the day off and was too lazy to do anything outside of my house. So nope, couldn't drive to get rum.

Nachos or Pizza. Omg, this is a tough choice.
Creator of Abyssal Reef, Ascension to Aiur, Battle on the Boardwalk, Habitation Station, Honorgrounds, IPL Darkness Falls, King's Cove, Korhal Carnage Knockout & Moonlight Madness.
ffrozenfish
Profile Joined May 2011
820 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-05 02:02:00
October 05 2013 02:00 GMT
#507
On October 05 2013 09:21 ProV1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 09:17 Leeto wrote:
On October 05 2013 09:13 ProV1 wrote:
Head says royals, heart says skt t1


Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Logically SKT is the favorite to win but Tabe really pulls those heartstrings..


From what I've seen so far, seems like logically, royals are going to win. OMG gave skt t1 more trouble than they gave to royals.

SKT vs OMG game that I watch was a stomp.

SKT T1 ezpz
Give us our snipe back - Ghost
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 05 2013 02:01 GMT
#508
The set up looks sorta bad for live spectators, at least the people sitting in the normal bleacher seats where they would have to constantly look to the left/right to see the screen

https://twitter.com/TeamLiquidLoL/status/386306909063507968/photo/1
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
October 05 2013 02:03 GMT
#509
On October 05 2013 10:47 SidianTheBard wrote:
Alright bros. What should I eat for LoL Finals?!?! I have some leftover burrito meat so thinking I should use that, but who knows. Should I...

A) Make a burrito
B) Use the meat and make nachos
C) Ignore the meat and cook a pizza instead
D) Nutty Bars
E) Hot pockets
F) Other (Put in your suggestion!)



You didn't make a poll. D:
SoulSever
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada779 Posts
October 05 2013 02:12 GMT
#510
Did anyone else think it was at 10pm EST? I swear I've seen multiple calendars stating that
Violet <3 ~~~Better places than here exist
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
October 05 2013 02:23 GMT
#511
On October 05 2013 11:12 SoulSever wrote:
Did anyone else think it was at 10pm EST? I swear I've seen multiple calendars stating that


Pops up as 10 PM CST on my LoL calendar doohickey.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 05 2013 02:25 GMT
#512
seriously why don't they have the jumbotron screen in the middle able to the trophy like it is for basketball/hockey games so people sitting https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVx1Y7uCAAANT3M.jpg:large there can actually see shit
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
October 05 2013 02:28 GMT
#513
On October 05 2013 11:25 Vonthin wrote:
seriously why don't they have the jumbotron screen in the middle able to the trophy like it is for basketball/hockey games so people sitting https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVx1Y7uCAAANT3M.jpg:large there can actually see shit

Because that would be smart, and Riot doesn't do smart.
liftlift > tsm
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
October 05 2013 02:31 GMT
#514
On October 05 2013 10:54 Roffles wrote:
Liquor imo.

It's the solution to anything.

Hard cider and a steak.

At least I would if I wasn't headed to a pubstomp. Just the hard cider I think.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-05 02:37:15
October 05 2013 02:33 GMT
#515
I feel oddly calm but I'm sure I'll be nervous by the time it starts. I bet not having booths makes things a lot more intense for the players.

SKT pls fulfill the prophecy
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 05 2013 02:39 GMT
#516
On October 05 2013 11:33 Itsmedudeman wrote:
I feel oddly calm but I'm sure I'll be nervous by the time it starts. I bet not having booths makes things a lot more intense for the players.

SKT pls fulfill the prophecy


not having booths is fucking retarded
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
UnKooL
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1667 Posts
October 05 2013 02:40 GMT
#517
OMG if SKT doesn't win....
LoL: UnKooL and SoloQFiendUnKooL, SC2: UnKooL
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-05 02:42:07
October 05 2013 02:40 GMT
#518
On October 05 2013 11:33 Itsmedudeman wrote:
I feel oddly calm but I'm sure I'll be nervous by the time it starts. I bet not having booths makes things a lot more intense for the players.

SKT pls fulfill the prophecy


I'm so disappointed that Riot still has not recognized the importance of booths in such a huge environment. There's no way they'll be able to cut off the sound considering how many people are there. It doesn't make sense to me why they don't have booths.

Speaking of, the people who are there in person should have quite a good time. The atmosphere seems amazing. Screaming with the crowd for an amazing play seems fun. I hope they bring out an orchestra again, as that was such a cool touch from season 2 world championship.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 05 2013 02:42 GMT
#519
On October 05 2013 11:40 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 11:33 Itsmedudeman wrote:
I feel oddly calm but I'm sure I'll be nervous by the time it starts. I bet not having booths makes things a lot more intense for the players.

SKT pls fulfill the prophecy


I'm so disappointed that Riot still has not recognized the importance of booths in such a huge environment. There's no way they'll be able to cut off the sound of how many people are there.

Speaking of, the people who are there in person should have quite a good time. The atmosphere seems amazing. Screaming with the crowd for an amazing play seems fun. I hope they bring out an orchestra again, as that was such a cool touch from season 2 world championship.


a lot of the people in person though won't be able to see the game since the screen is far away and in a bad position for like half the audience.
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-05 02:44:00
October 05 2013 02:43 GMT
#520
On October 05 2013 11:42 Vonthin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 11:40 ketchup wrote:
On October 05 2013 11:33 Itsmedudeman wrote:
I feel oddly calm but I'm sure I'll be nervous by the time it starts. I bet not having booths makes things a lot more intense for the players.

SKT pls fulfill the prophecy


I'm so disappointed that Riot still has not recognized the importance of booths in such a huge environment. There's no way they'll be able to cut off the sound of how many people are there.

Speaking of, the people who are there in person should have quite a good time. The atmosphere seems amazing. Screaming with the crowd for an amazing play seems fun. I hope they bring out an orchestra again, as that was such a cool touch from season 2 world championship.


a lot of the people in person though won't be able to see the game since the screen is far away and in a bad position for like half the audience.


I see, that's definitely a shame. I think that's understating it actually. If I was at an event where I wouldn't be able to see the games, I'd be pretty mad too. I wonder if they didn't test it out properly. I hope you have some way to give feedback after the event.
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4140
ToSsGirL 93
Mong 87
sorry 58
Rush 14
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King138
Other Games
summit1g8426
WinterStarcraft628
ceh9443
Happy260
Sick163
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2270
League of Legends
• Stunt434
Other Games
• Shiphtur734
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.