• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6662 users

[S3 Worlds] Finals - Page 27

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 134 Next
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
October 05 2013 02:45 GMT
#521
I don't think booths could stop the sound from staples center entirely anyway.
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
October 05 2013 02:46 GMT
#522
Oh yeah I actually managed to get up at 4:30, I'm a little bit proud of myself!
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
October 05 2013 02:46 GMT
#523
Pizza is ordered, Pepsi in the fridge

Let us e-Sports!
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
1oo
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal876 Posts
October 05 2013 02:48 GMT
#524
This is going to be amazing, hoping for a 3-2 series with Royal winning!
At the top of the game, we play by diferent rules.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-05 02:48:57
October 05 2013 02:48 GMT
#525
On October 05 2013 11:45 Itsmedudeman wrote:
I don't think booths could stop the sound from staples center entirely anyway.


I don't think so either, but the current set up is a lot more lacking.

Also in case people don't check front post, the TL finals preview is up:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=431186
Rookie6
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Brazil583 Posts
October 05 2013 02:50 GMT
#526
OMG! I thought this was tomorrow! Soooo hyped now!
KarlKaliente
Profile Joined March 2012
United States434 Posts
October 05 2013 02:52 GMT
#527
Is there any IRC or live chat? I'd love to join you guys and get hyped but I'm banned from #leagueoflegends on quakenet
UMS > Melee
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
October 05 2013 02:52 GMT
#528
On October 05 2013 11:50 Rookie6 wrote:
OMG! I thought this was tomorrow! Soooo hyped now!


Wow you must have some amazing timing. It starts in less than 10 minutes. At least the introduction stuff does. I assume games will start in around 30-45 minutes.
Vonthin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2864 Posts
October 05 2013 02:53 GMT
#529
On October 05 2013 11:45 Itsmedudeman wrote:
I don't think booths could stop the sound from staples center entirely anyway.




soundproof booths + those super soundproof headsets and they wouldn't hear anything
Best Trashcan NA - LoL Summoner. SKT / CLG / Liquid
nojitosunrise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6188 Posts
October 05 2013 02:53 GMT
#530
On October 05 2013 11:40 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 11:33 Itsmedudeman wrote:
I feel oddly calm but I'm sure I'll be nervous by the time it starts. I bet not having booths makes things a lot more intense for the players.

SKT pls fulfill the prophecy


I'm so disappointed that Riot still has not recognized the importance of booths in such a huge environment. There's no way they'll be able to cut off the sound considering how many people are there. It doesn't make sense to me why they don't have booths.

Speaking of, the people who are there in person should have quite a good time. The atmosphere seems amazing. Screaming with the crowd for an amazing play seems fun. I hope they bring out an orchestra again, as that was such a cool touch from season 2 world championship.

booths are useless. They would literally vibrate @ staples.
DDie
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil2369 Posts
October 05 2013 02:53 GMT
#531
Hey there, I've never watched a professional game of league of legends before (I've tried), but since this is kinda of a big deal, I'm willing to give it another shot.

Can someone give me some pointers on what I should be looking for, how lanning works and the teams that are on the finals? I'm familiar with moba's.
''Television! Teacher, mother, secret lover.''
Rookie6
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Brazil583 Posts
October 05 2013 02:54 GMT
#532
On October 05 2013 11:52 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 11:50 Rookie6 wrote:
OMG! I thought this was tomorrow! Soooo hyped now!


Wow you must have some amazing timing. It starts in less than 10 minutes. At least the introduction stuff does. I assume games will start in around 30-45 minutes.


Yea... I almost went to bed! TeamLiquid calendar is awesome btw ^^
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
October 05 2013 02:55 GMT
#533
Gonna drink a G&T, plan the next part of my Pokemon tabletop campaign, play FFXIV and WATCH SOME WORLDS SON GET HYPE.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-05 02:55:50
October 05 2013 02:55 GMT
#534
On October 05 2013 11:52 KarlKaliente wrote:
Is there any IRC or live chat? I'd love to join you guys and get hyped but I'm banned from #leagueoflegends on quakenet


I know there are a few people in #teamliquidlol who might be active for tournaments. There's also people who talk on the TL Teamspeak
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
October 05 2013 02:57 GMT
#535
On October 05 2013 11:55 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Gonna drink a G&T, plan the next part of my Pokemon tabletop campaign, play FFXIV and WATCH SOME WORLDS SON GET HYPE.


All downhill after the G&T.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
October 05 2013 02:58 GMT
#536
On October 05 2013 11:53 DDie wrote:
Hey there, I've never watched a professional game of league of legends before (I've tried), but since this is kinda of a big deal, I'm willing to give it another shot.

Can someone give me some pointers on what I should be looking for, how lanning works and the teams that are on the finals? I'm familiar with moba's.


The gold total (displayed at the top of the screen) will be the key indicator of who is ahead.
LoL has a pretty standard formation - the positions are named for their role so the AD carry is the #1 carry, mid is generally #2 (think Dendi) Top is #3, Jungle is #4, Support is #5 (ward bitch)

Royal club are Chinese, star player is their ad carry, Uzi
SK Telecom are Korean and the favourites, their star player is Faker, who is probably the best player in the world at the moment.

The pregame show will probably give you a good indication of the teams though.

Do feel free to ask questions in the thread, we'll try to make sure we convert people into LoL fans :p
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
TitusVI
Profile Joined April 2013
Germany8319 Posts
October 05 2013 02:59 GMT
#537
On October 05 2013 11:46 UmberBane wrote:
Oh yeah I actually managed to get up at 4:30, I'm a little bit proud of myself!


Congratulations! Instead of sleeping i have eaten the whole night.
Science>Mechanics
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9830 Posts
October 05 2013 02:59 GMT
#538
Yea I decided that this isn't a real esport until SKT wins a season.
boomer hands
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
October 05 2013 03:01 GMT
#539
FUCKING HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-05 03:02:50
October 05 2013 03:02 GMT
#540
HHYYHYHYHYYYYPEEE ZOMG ITS THE FINALS GUYZ


e: CROWD PLS MAKE SOME FUKN NOISE
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3289
Soma 276
Rush 267
Killer 121
ToSsGirL 102
Mong 72
Shinee 39
Counter-Strike
ceh9556
byalli546
shoxiejesuss394
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g8141
olofmeister675
WinterStarcraft589
Happy377
dupreeh232
Sick213
crisheroes143
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1005
• Stunt435
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 39m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.