• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:33
CEST 12:33
KST 19:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8685 users

[S3 Worlds] Finals - Page 20

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 134 Next
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
October 03 2013 21:03 GMT
#381
seems like skt and royal are buddy buddies. maybe they scrim together still l0l. i hope tabe makes it big by showing good games in the finals and then banking on that fame.
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
Patate
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada441 Posts
October 03 2013 21:58 GMT
#382
On October 03 2013 06:58 Ryuu314 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 06:46 Patate wrote:
3-2 Royal, I expect them to play very boldly in the laning phase and get an early lead.


Iunno...bengi outclasses Lucky pretty hard. It'll be difficult for Royal to get an early lead since the skill discrepancy between SKT and Royals individual laners is at best even and likely favors SKT for top and mid. Bengi is also much better than Lucky and will provide the early edge that way.

If Royal wants to beat SKT they need top/mid to be self-sufficient and go at least even, while devoting their resources towards making Uzi a monster. Whitezz can carry very hard, but I don't have much hope that he will outplay/outcarry Faker.


Hmm, I'd say Royal will always favor a duo top with a quick 3 men gank on turret. I really think they're gonna focus everything on one lane.
Dead game.
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
October 03 2013 22:25 GMT
#383
ENOUGH HYPE GAMES NOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE
....





I'm getting impatient.
In Inca we trust
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-03 23:06:51
October 03 2013 23:02 GMT
#384
On October 04 2013 05:14 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 04:30 StarStruck wrote:
On October 04 2013 04:20 Gorsameth wrote:
On October 04 2013 04:13 StarStruck wrote:
I wouldn't trust any website honestly when it comes to spoilers these days.


I have never had problems with the reddit thread linked.


Keyword here is website. Not just a thread.

Who cares what reddit does when your going to go directly to the actual spoiler free thread.


The point is if you hang out there or surf there you will run into spoilers. If you bookmark the page fine, but are you trying to tell me you don't read other stuff on those boards because I find it hard to believe. I'll repeat it: if you hang around community websites chances are relatively high you will see spoilers for things that might tickle your fancy. I've learned to accept it and just go straight to the games that were recommended to watch what I missed.

On October 04 2013 05:33 Keniji wrote:
I never had trouble not getting spoilered just going to Teamliquid, scrolling down to the LoL subforum, clicking on the event thread, first post always well done, just scroll down to vods, click on either link there, and you are done. Works for every event, always.


That has more to do with LoL not being featured (there did do a few articles like previews for Worlds but you know what I mean they don't really track and give summaries about the results or events happening in the game), cookies-- remembering your id/password and setting your preferences for your account. I know I don't save cookies let alone passwords for every website I visit and I don't always log-in either so chances are high I'm going to see something on the main page that I haven't seen yet but like I said before I'm used to it by now. It wasn't always like this though. In a time long ago you could get banned for posting results in a LR thread or banned for not using spoilers with regards to recent events.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22649 Posts
October 03 2013 23:26 GMT
#385
On October 04 2013 08:02 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 05:14 Gorsameth wrote:
On October 04 2013 04:30 StarStruck wrote:
On October 04 2013 04:20 Gorsameth wrote:
On October 04 2013 04:13 StarStruck wrote:
I wouldn't trust any website honestly when it comes to spoilers these days.


I have never had problems with the reddit thread linked.


Keyword here is website. Not just a thread.

Who cares what reddit does when your going to go directly to the actual spoiler free thread.


The point is if you hang out there or surf there you will run into spoilers. If you bookmark the page fine, but are you trying to tell me you don't read other stuff on those boards because I find it hard to believe. I'll repeat it: if you hang around community websites chances are relatively high you will see spoilers for things that might tickle your fancy. I've learned to accept it and just go straight to the games that were recommended to watch what I missed.

How... what... i dont....

This has nothing to do with anything.
The guy asked for a spot where he could watch the vods without spoilers. it was given to him. This has nothing to do with the fact that somewhere on the internet there might possibly be a spoiler.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
October 03 2013 23:31 GMT
#386
On October 04 2013 08:26 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 08:02 StarStruck wrote:
On October 04 2013 05:14 Gorsameth wrote:
On October 04 2013 04:30 StarStruck wrote:
On October 04 2013 04:20 Gorsameth wrote:
On October 04 2013 04:13 StarStruck wrote:
I wouldn't trust any website honestly when it comes to spoilers these days.


I have never had problems with the reddit thread linked.


Keyword here is website. Not just a thread.

Who cares what reddit does when your going to go directly to the actual spoiler free thread.


The point is if you hang out there or surf there you will run into spoilers. If you bookmark the page fine, but are you trying to tell me you don't read other stuff on those boards because I find it hard to believe. I'll repeat it: if you hang around community websites chances are relatively high you will see spoilers for things that might tickle your fancy. I've learned to accept it and just go straight to the games that were recommended to watch what I missed.

How... what... i dont....

This has nothing to do with anything.
The guy asked for a spot where he could watch the vods without spoilers. it was given to him. This has nothing to do with the fact that somewhere on the internet there might possibly be a spoiler.


Context:

On October 04 2013 03:36 UmberBane wrote:
(I don't trust lolesports.com with the spoilers)


That's the original point I was addressing.
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
October 03 2013 23:46 GMT
#387
hyyyyype
Amethyst21
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada7032 Posts
October 04 2013 01:56 GMT
#388
Here is my preview for Quantic Gaming.

Considering my predictions have been terrible I probably just clinched the series for Royal Club
/On the C9 Hype Train/@DatFirefly
Deleted User 45971
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
533 Posts
October 04 2013 03:28 GMT
#389
Fuck me wrong day. I got up 5 in the morning one day early Wtf is up with Dyrus with almost 50k viewers, is that normal? American prime-time be crazy.
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
October 04 2013 03:40 GMT
#390
Thursday night = USA primetime, 30-45k is almost expected at these hours with no other top tier streamers on.
<3 Kim Taeyeon
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 04 2013 04:44 GMT
#391
On October 04 2013 10:56 Amethyst21 wrote:
Here is my preview for Quantic Gaming.

Considering my predictions have been terrible I probably just clinched the series for Royal Club


This will be one of the biggest, if not the biggest events in e-Sports history with a huge streaming audience expected along with an 11,000 person strong audience at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles.


Even this is small if you compare it to the golden years of BW...
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 04:48:51
October 04 2013 04:47 GMT
#392
On October 04 2013 12:40 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
Thursday night = USA primetime, 30-45k is almost expected at these hours with no other top tier streamers on.


It's not just Thursday night. Dyrus has been getting these numbers consistently for the last week and a bit since I've last checked. There are still quite a number of high profile players streaming as well considering this is there downtime technically since they got knocked out of worlds and waiting on the new season.

On October 04 2013 13:44 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 10:56 Amethyst21 wrote:
Here is my preview for Quantic Gaming.

Considering my predictions have been terrible I probably just clinched the series for Royal Club


Show nested quote +
This will be one of the biggest, if not the biggest events in e-Sports history with a huge streaming audience expected along with an 11,000 person strong audience at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles.


Even this is small if you compare it to the golden years of BW...


Compared to Korea, sure but this is still one of the biggest events in North America. Heck, they're using the Staples Center for crying out loud. It will be good.
iKill[ShocK]
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Vietnam3530 Posts
October 04 2013 04:56 GMT
#393
On October 04 2013 13:47 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 12:40 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
Thursday night = USA primetime, 30-45k is almost expected at these hours with no other top tier streamers on.


It's not just Thursday night. Dyrus has been getting these numbers consistently for the last week and a bit since I've last checked. There are still quite a number of high profile players streaming as well considering this is there downtime technically since they got knocked out of worlds and waiting on the new season.


well i only consider the likes of dyrus/scarra/voyboy/oddone/phantomlord/some others, high profile streamers, anyone else takes 2nd seat to those guys in terms of viewer #'s. If only ONE of those guys are on you can be sure they'll easily hit 25k+ just because the others aren't on to spread the wealth.
<3 Kim Taeyeon
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
October 04 2013 05:14 GMT
#394
On October 04 2013 13:56 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 13:47 StarStruck wrote:
On October 04 2013 12:40 iKill[ShocK] wrote:
Thursday night = USA primetime, 30-45k is almost expected at these hours with no other top tier streamers on.


It's not just Thursday night. Dyrus has been getting these numbers consistently for the last week and a bit since I've last checked. There are still quite a number of high profile players streaming as well considering this is there downtime technically since they got knocked out of worlds and waiting on the new season.


well i only consider the likes of dyrus/scarra/voyboy/oddone/phantomlord/some others, high profile streamers, anyone else takes 2nd seat to those guys in terms of viewer #'s. If only ONE of those guys are on you can be sure they'll easily hit 25k+ just because the others aren't on to spread the wealth.


Dyrus has been doing a shit ton of streaming during this period. There have been a lot of guys streaming this week. I could list a lot more and in some cases there are several on at the same time but Dyrus keeps getting the love and part of that has to what I said before. He's been streaming almost non-stop and it's Dyrus after all. He gets a lot of love.
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 05:39:44
October 04 2013 05:35 GMT
#395
On October 04 2013 13:44 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 10:56 Amethyst21 wrote:
Here is my preview for Quantic Gaming.

Considering my predictions have been terrible I probably just clinched the series for Royal Club


Show nested quote +
This will be one of the biggest, if not the biggest events in e-Sports history with a huge streaming audience expected along with an 11,000 person strong audience at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles.


Even this is small if you compare it to the golden years of BW...


I often wondered about that. Do we have any official viewer numbers from PL/OSL finals from like 06/07/08? I never saw specifics unfortunately, only anecdotal stuff.

Or were you guys simply talking about live attendees? I mean then it's clear, but you have to realize that old BW events were always free to attend, while Riot completely sold out Staples for 50-100$ tickets in one hour. You have to do a bit more of theorycrafting here in my opinion to truly get an idea, instead of just comparing the crowd numbers at face value. If Staples had more space I'm sure a lot more people would attend.

All in all I hope the rumours are true that S4 Worlds will be held in Seoul, it would truly be the best thing ever ever ever ever.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
October 04 2013 05:46 GMT
#396
Those stats aren't easy to find. We published the Korean ratings a few times and it was over a few million nationwide in Korea. Heck, some players had fan clubs on cafe daum over 500,000 strong if you want to compare shit to facebook numbers or other networks.

I'd like to know who's been editing the wiki/liquipedia pages. -_- There have been plenty of strong turn-outs for finals, but I'm not going to use those numbers. In any case this is one of the biggest events taking place on North American soil for competitive gaming. I think that should say a lot in itself.
Letmelose
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Korea (South)3227 Posts
October 04 2013 05:56 GMT
#397
On October 04 2013 14:35 UmberBane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 13:44 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 04 2013 10:56 Amethyst21 wrote:
Here is my preview for Quantic Gaming.

Considering my predictions have been terrible I probably just clinched the series for Royal Club


This will be one of the biggest, if not the biggest events in e-Sports history with a huge streaming audience expected along with an 11,000 person strong audience at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles.


Even this is small if you compare it to the golden years of BW...


I often wondered about that. Do we have any official viewer numbers from PL/OSL finals from like 06/07/08? I never saw specifics unfortunately, only anecdotal stuff.

Or were you guys simply talking about live attendees? I mean then it's clear, but you have to realize that old BW events were always free to attend, while Riot completely sold out Staples for 50-100$ tickets in one hour. You have to do a bit more of theorycrafting here in my opinion to truly get an idea, instead of just comparing the crowd numbers at face value. If Staples had more space I'm sure a lot more people would attend.

All in all I hope the rumours are true that S4 Worlds will be held in Seoul, it would truly be the best thing ever ever ever ever.


2004: 100,000
2005: 120,000
2006: 48,000
2007: 70,000
2008: 30,000
2009: 70,000
TL+ Member
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
October 04 2013 05:58 GMT
#398
On October 04 2013 14:56 Letmelose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 14:35 UmberBane wrote:
On October 04 2013 13:44 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 04 2013 10:56 Amethyst21 wrote:
Here is my preview for Quantic Gaming.

Considering my predictions have been terrible I probably just clinched the series for Royal Club


This will be one of the biggest, if not the biggest events in e-Sports history with a huge streaming audience expected along with an 11,000 person strong audience at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles.


Even this is small if you compare it to the golden years of BW...


I often wondered about that. Do we have any official viewer numbers from PL/OSL finals from like 06/07/08? I never saw specifics unfortunately, only anecdotal stuff.

Or were you guys simply talking about live attendees? I mean then it's clear, but you have to realize that old BW events were always free to attend, while Riot completely sold out Staples for 50-100$ tickets in one hour. You have to do a bit more of theorycrafting here in my opinion to truly get an idea, instead of just comparing the crowd numbers at face value. If Staples had more space I'm sure a lot more people would attend.

All in all I hope the rumours are true that S4 Worlds will be held in Seoul, it would truly be the best thing ever ever ever ever.


2004: 100,000
2005: 120,000
2006: 48,000
2007: 70,000
2008: 30,000
2009: 70,000



That was fast. Turn outs for the events, right? Where did you find the numbers?
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-04 06:02:53
October 04 2013 05:59 GMT
#399
On October 04 2013 14:56 Letmelose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 14:35 UmberBane wrote:
On October 04 2013 13:44 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 04 2013 10:56 Amethyst21 wrote:
Here is my preview for Quantic Gaming.

Considering my predictions have been terrible I probably just clinched the series for Royal Club


This will be one of the biggest, if not the biggest events in e-Sports history with a huge streaming audience expected along with an 11,000 person strong audience at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles.


Even this is small if you compare it to the golden years of BW...


I often wondered about that. Do we have any official viewer numbers from PL/OSL finals from like 06/07/08? I never saw specifics unfortunately, only anecdotal stuff.

Or were you guys simply talking about live attendees? I mean then it's clear, but you have to realize that old BW events were always free to attend, while Riot completely sold out Staples for 50-100$ tickets in one hour. You have to do a bit more of theorycrafting here in my opinion to truly get an idea, instead of just comparing the crowd numbers at face value. If Staples had more space I'm sure a lot more people would attend.

All in all I hope the rumours are true that S4 Worlds will be held in Seoul, it would truly be the best thing ever ever ever ever.


2004: 100,000
2005: 120,000
2006: 48,000
2007: 70,000
2008: 30,000
2009: 70,000


There seems to be a misunderstanding. I was asking about viewer numbers So TV ratings + Chinese number or whatever else may have been a relevant number back in the day. I would have guessed it to be at least 2-3 Million or something, but I have 0 actual numbers whatsoever for that, unfortunately.

That the old BW events had way more live attendees doesn't need to be mentioned, since it should be obvious to anyone.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
October 04 2013 06:02 GMT
#400
On October 04 2013 14:59 UmberBane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 14:56 Letmelose wrote:
On October 04 2013 14:35 UmberBane wrote:
On October 04 2013 13:44 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 04 2013 10:56 Amethyst21 wrote:
Here is my preview for Quantic Gaming.

Considering my predictions have been terrible I probably just clinched the series for Royal Club


This will be one of the biggest, if not the biggest events in e-Sports history with a huge streaming audience expected along with an 11,000 person strong audience at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles.


Even this is small if you compare it to the golden years of BW...


I often wondered about that. Do we have any official viewer numbers from PL/OSL finals from like 06/07/08? I never saw specifics unfortunately, only anecdotal stuff.

Or were you guys simply talking about live attendees? I mean then it's clear, but you have to realize that old BW events were always free to attend, while Riot completely sold out Staples for 50-100$ tickets in one hour. You have to do a bit more of theorycrafting here in my opinion to truly get an idea, instead of just comparing the crowd numbers at face value. If Staples had more space I'm sure a lot more people would attend.

All in all I hope the rumours are true that S4 Worlds will be held in Seoul, it would truly be the best thing ever ever ever ever.


2004: 100,000
2005: 120,000
2006: 48,000
2007: 70,000
2008: 30,000
2009: 70,000


There seems to be a misunderstanding. I was asking about viewer numbers So TV ratings + Chinese number or whatever else may have been a relevant number back in the day. I would have guessed it to be at least 2-3 Million or something, but I have 0 actual numbers whatsoever for that, unfortunately.



That's what I was trying to give you albeit I gave you approximates for national television. I know TeamLiquid has published those statistics a few times for the Finals as well.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
Codebar 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
Yoon 29
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss468
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh321
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt337
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 28m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.