• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:12
CEST 17:12
KST 00:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8908 users

StarCraft II: Competitive Multiplayer– Panel Recap - Page 3

Forum Index > Legacy of the Void
77 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
[Phantom]
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Mexico2170 Posts
November 08 2015 04:39 GMT
#41
Because contrary to what most people seemed to believe they announced a lot of support for lotv so the game will still be relevant and not be left to die for a while
WriterTeamLiquid Staff writer since 2014 @Mortal_Phantom
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-08 05:14:40
November 08 2015 04:49 GMT
#42
On November 08 2015 04:24 ShambhalaWar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2015 04:05 BronzeKnee wrote:
You guys want to pat them on the back when they do good, but not punish em when they do something wrong. That isn't the way this should be done (or the way kids should be raised). I didn't say they should set Five Goals for the Future, they did! So why blame me when they don't? I'm just the messenger.

If Blizzard does a good job, I'll be the first to commend them, I did for years. But if Blizzard messes stuff up, I'll be the first to call em out. I hope I don't have to do that for years.


I'm feeling the other people in this thread as well.

If you all got is the negative, you spoke it, now peace out and let people celebrate.

Or say something positive.


I said what I said. People responded directly to me. That gives me the right to respond directly to them. Best thing you can do when hear something you don't like: ignore it. If you don't want to hear me say anything, don't speak to me.

And if you want to celebrate the Five Goals of the Future that Blizzard did..n't lay out, be my guest. I don't care what you do with your life at all.

And you shouldn't care what I do with mine, but you guys really love telling me what to do even giving me relationship advice in this thread. But I'll keep doing what I want, because I don't care what you think of me. The only thing that matters is how I see myself and I'm fine with how this has gone down.

So let's go back to talking about Starcraft and Blizzard and not me.
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
November 08 2015 05:30 GMT
#43
I am really looking forward to the ladder change.
I generally think sc2 ladder is really awesome already, can't wait to see the new changes
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-08 07:18:41
November 08 2015 06:18 GMT
#44
On November 08 2015 07:55 ddayzy wrote:
This is why the liquid community is looked down on. When you manage to turn what was truly a great day for Starcraft into something to whine about then, let's be honest here, you are only reading through the updates to find something to complain about. Like I said, it does not have to be all sunshine but if you manage to turn yesterday into something negative you are trying way to hard to see the negative.

There's a fundamental misconception people like you make. You make these condescending posts on the basis that we're bashing SC2 out of hatred for the game. You could not be farther from the truth. If I truly didn't care for the game and just wanted it to die, I wouldn't say anything, and neither would anybody else. It's doing a fine job of this without my help. We'd have better things to do. When you take a series that is so beloved as Starcraft is, and run it into the ground, yeah, people are going to get more pissed off than they would about some other game.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

As an exercise, I often randomly check the live streams for SC2 and BW, and you'd be surprised how often it's like this.

We criticize Blizzard so much because we love this game, and most of all we adore what it has the potential to become. It follows that we become outraged when we see them do what they're doing to SC2. We see them intentionally make changes to the game that make it a more frustrating exprience. We see them talk about transparency in development and, in the same breath, explain their design choices with the vague non-answer of "we found in testing". We see them talk about how much they work with the community, yet for every good suggestion they tested there were 10 more that got left in the lurch. Meanwhile they continue to push design schemes that break the very foundation of what makes SC2 a great game - it's warping into a new experience entirely. That upsets me. And when I voice my displeasure at what I'm seeing, there's always that clutch of people that tell me to go away if I don't like the game, completely oblivious to why I'm saying what I'm saying.

So I can be the sunshine, and BronzeKnee and the rest can be whatever they please. Let them be.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
craz3d
Profile Joined August 2005
Bulgaria856 Posts
November 08 2015 09:36 GMT
#45
Bronzeknee is right. This is nothing but a PR stunt intended to hook more players into buying the game. Of course, I can't fault the Starcraft2 team for trying, because they've got to make as many sales as possible. However, if the last 5 years are anything to go by, all the flashy design choices intended to hook non-RTS players will remain in the game long after said players have stopped playing.

Having said that, I've enjoyed playing SC as of late and will probably buy LotV. My main qualms are with the spectator side of things, where its almost painful to sit and watch timing attacks into a "fortified" position succeed again and again. It's an absolute tragedy when we see some of the best players in the world playing 8 minute games which are decided by massing blink stalkers and throwing them at the other player. However, this looks like it's gonna be fixed eventually with the introduction of the Lurker and Liberator, but maybe David Kim should look at adding a high-ground advantage as well.
Hello World!
NasusAndDraven
Profile Joined April 2015
359 Posts
November 08 2015 09:59 GMT
#46
On November 08 2015 13:39 [Phantom] wrote:
Because contrary to what most people seemed to believe they announced a lot of support for lotv so the game will still be relevant and not be left to die for a while


"if blizzard said good things about starcraft, that must mean good things are to come."

Time will tell, but you are really naive if you believe stuff just because people profiting from it said so.
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-08 11:17:27
November 08 2015 11:16 GMT
#47
On November 08 2015 18:36 craz3d wrote:
Bronzeknee is right. This is nothing but a PR stunt intended to hook more players into buying the game. Of course, I can't fault the Starcraft2 team for trying, because they've got to make as many sales as possible. However, if the last 5 years are anything to go by, all the flashy design choices intended to hook non-RTS players will remain in the game long after said players have stopped playing.

Having said that, I've enjoyed playing SC as of late and will probably buy LotV. My main qualms are with the spectator side of things, where its almost painful to sit and watch timing attacks into a "fortified" position succeed again and again. It's an absolute tragedy when we see some of the best players in the world playing 8 minute games which are decided by massing blink stalkers and throwing them at the other player. However, this looks like it's gonna be fixed eventually with the introduction of the Lurker and Liberator, but maybe David Kim should look at adding a high-ground advantage as well.

well, they obviously wouldn't announce huge things at the MP panel. we are just coming out of a beta and they did all those community feedback threads to tell us what they are intending.

still a bit disappointed that they dont let me choose matchups on unranked. split MMR doesnt help me skip ZvZ or TvP, though it's obviously an improvement
Athenau
Profile Joined March 2015
589 Posts
November 08 2015 12:10 GMT
#48
And if you want to celebrate the Five Goals of the Future that Blizzard did..n't lay out, be my guest. I don't care what you do with your life at all.


Wat. They're right at the top of the page:


Throughout our multiplayer redesign, we’ve had five major goals:

-More action
-Faster pacing with less downtime
-A balance of micro needs across the races
-Variety in types of micro
-Major redesigns to existing core mechanics
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-08 12:14:07
November 08 2015 12:12 GMT
#49
In my opinion, this is a complete joke. The ladder system was heavily criticized way back in 2010 and now that they fix it(to a worse version than something like iccup has had for ages), they talk of it as a feature. Then all the talk about faster pace and more action when they have a game full of unbelievable dull and uninspired units, fixing aspects people were complaining about all the way back in 2010.
If only they had a properly designed game made around 1997 that they could use for inspiration... Oh, wait. LotV still seems as dull as ever and it is sad that after getting into scbw in 2008 - 11 years after its release - and playing it for over 2 years, sc2 made me quit it 6 months after release and I still see no reason to return. Luckily I will at least be able to save some money.

On November 08 2015 21:10 Athenau wrote:
Show nested quote +
And if you want to celebrate the Five Goals of the Future that Blizzard did..n't lay out, be my guest. I don't care what you do with your life at all.


Wat. They're right at the top of the page:

Show nested quote +

Throughout our multiplayer redesign, we’ve had five major goals:

-More action
-Faster pacing with less downtime
-A balance of micro needs across the races
-Variety in types of micro
-Major redesigns to existing core mechanics

Earlier than 3 days before release, he meant.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Athenau
Profile Joined March 2015
589 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-08 12:31:02
November 08 2015 12:22 GMT
#50
Earlier than 3 days before release, he meant.


Why does that matter?

I mean, complain if you don't agree with the goals, or if you think that the changes they made were incongruent with those goals, but complaining that they're summarizing their approach in what's clearly meant to be a retrospective of the beta (among other things) is asinine.
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17882 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-08 13:24:33
November 08 2015 13:23 GMT
#51
On November 08 2015 04:05 BronzeKnee wrote:
You guys want to pat them on the back when they do good, but not punish em when they do something wrong. That isn't the way this should be done (or the way kids should be raised). I didn't say they should set Five Goals for the Future, they did! So why blame me when they don't? I'm just the messenger.

If Blizzard does a good job, I'll be the first to commend them, I did for years. But if Blizzard messes stuff up, I'll be the first to call em out. I hope I don't have to do that for years.


considering the resources allocated to the RTS team they are doing a great job.
the very best, top-of-the-industry game designers don't work on RTS games any more and haven't for years.

the very best are spending their energies in areas that make real money.

is Gabe Newell fighting tooth-and-nail with Blizzard to make the best RTS game?.no, billionaire Gabe has better things to do... i'm picking up my Steam Controller on Tuesday.

what about Bobby Kotick? is he coming up with an ingenious revenue model to bring in more cash from the RTS genre for ATVI? no Big Bad Bob has got better things to do.... like finding new ways to squeeze parents for another Billion dollars in Skylanders toys that will eventually be lost by 10 year old whiney brats. Rest assured the parents will be back at GameStop to re-buy every lost plastic "action" figure.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
November 08 2015 13:41 GMT
#52
On November 08 2015 21:12 Shikyo wrote:
In my opinion, this is a complete joke. The ladder system was heavily criticized way back in 2010.

I agree that the leageue-system is pretty silly. It should be mentioned though, that the underlying match making algorithm is excellent, and always has been (except that detour with repeated decay). Just that you don't see it. :/

Hopefully the new fluffy thing they want to wrap the MMR up in will be a bit more true to the MMR than the leage+rank+points+bonus pool we had before, but I am not convinced from what I heard....
Fliparoni
Profile Joined February 2012
205 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-08 15:44:25
November 08 2015 15:42 GMT
#53
You guys and all your silly details. I have one very simple criteria that I use that dictates whether I play a game: am I having fun? If yes I play. If not then I don't play. And since 2010, up to and including the lotv beta, Ive more or less been having a tremendous amount of fun playing sc2 and so I still play. Nothing that they've announced for sc2 at this blizzcon detracts from that.
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-08 17:00:28
November 08 2015 16:46 GMT
#54
On November 08 2015 21:10 Athenau wrote:
Show nested quote +
And if you want to celebrate the Five Goals of the Future that Blizzard did..n't lay out, be my guest. I don't care what you do with your life at all.


Wat. They're right at the top of the page:

Show nested quote +

Throughout our multiplayer redesign, we’ve had five major goals:

-More action
-Faster pacing with less downtime
-A balance of micro needs across the races
-Variety in types of micro
-Major redesigns to existing core mechanics


Re-read what you quoted...

Throughout our multiplayer redesign, we’ve had five major goals:

Had is past tense. They had five major goals throughout the LOTV beta. Future implies, quite literally, in the future.

Nevermind the fact those goals differed greatly from the set of goals they originally stated at the beginning of the beta (in the blog I linked in my first post in this thread)...

...They titled a subsection "Five Goals for the Future", and then say nothing about those "future" goals, just rehash what they did. Even if they wanted to use those same goals from before, it doesn't make any sense.

"In addition, we redesigned core aspects of the game." How is that a goal for the future? If I am to lay out my goals for the future of my life, I'm not just gonna list all my past achievements and call it a day. And can we continue to expect them to redesign core aspect of the game after LOTV release? Blizzard has never done that before.

Anyway, as someone mentioned, their writing would be have been graded harshly in high school, because it is terrible. This isn't rocket science. If any of the people I supervised wrote that crap, I'd call them in immediately. It is an unacceptable for my organization to come across like that. That isn't good communication with customers because it isn't clear. Makes you wonder how they communicate internally.

Don't accept this garbage. Expect more.
Athenau
Profile Joined March 2015
589 Posts
November 08 2015 17:00 GMT
#55
Nevermind the fact those goals differed greatly from the set of goals they originally stated at the beginning of the beta (in the blog I linked in my first post in this thread.)


I don't see the drastic difference. The emphasis was (and still is) on "more action" and "more micro". If anything, the original goals are better articulated--the "five goals" can be boiled down to two--but they don't diverge significantly from the originals.

Then, they title a subsection Five Goals for the Future, and then say nothing about new goals. Even if they wanted to use those same goals from before, they only listed information about 4 of them


Because, obviously, they're the same goals. That's why each paragraph corresponds to on of the "five goals" listed above.

. And how often do we really need to have a major redesign of core mechanics?

Unless what you think they've done so far constitutes a "major redesign", redesigning core mechanics is still a valid goal. They've said they're open to large design changes in the live game, so no inconsistency there.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 08 2015 17:01 GMT
#56
10 subdivisions and combining all master leauges and GM into one sounds awesome .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
November 08 2015 17:06 GMT
#57
On November 09 2015 02:01 Musicus wrote:
10 subdivisions and combining all master leauges and GM into one sounds awesome .

This was more than necessary as we have seen in HotS. Quitting the game was the logic consequence after promoting into GM ~2weeks ago.
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-08 17:18:36
November 08 2015 17:09 GMT
#58
On November 09 2015 02:00 Athenau wrote:

I don't see the drastic difference. The emphasis was (and still is) on "more action" and "more micro". If anything, the original goals are better articulated--the "five goals" can be boiled down to two--but they don't diverge significantly from the originals.



If you ever find yourself in goal driven environment where you have to work as a team, you'll realize how important clear goals are, and how important achieving those goals are. This is especially true in software design.

Not everything in life can and should be done in a willy nilly fashion. According to what the Blizzard team has said between these two blogs, they missed a substantial amount of the goals. How did they do in more harassment options? How about incentives to go on the offense? And improve weaker design units and abilities? They didn't mention those things, I guess they weren't issues? That should have been communicated.

So they completed four at of seven original goals? Oh, and we got a major redesign of core mechanics thrown on top that the Blizzard apparently didn't see as important at the start.

Four of seven? We're looking at 57% here. That's an F. And that isn't me judging them. I didn't set those goals. That is them judging themselves.

I'd say they diverge quite a bit, but that doesn't really matter if you're going to willy nilly this. I'm glad the LoL team doesn't willy nilly this stuff.

On November 09 2015 02:00 Athenau wrote:

Because, obviously, they're the same goals. That's why each paragraph corresponds to on of the "five goals" listed above.



Riddle me this, how can you achieve a future goal in the past?

If I was going to list my goals for the future, would you expect me to rehash achievements from my past?



Athenau
Profile Joined March 2015
589 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-08 18:09:17
November 08 2015 17:29 GMT
#59
If you ever find yourself in goal driven environment where you have to work as a team, you'll realize how important clear goals are, and how important achieving those goals are. This is especially true in software design.

Please, I'm a programmer, don't bother lecturing me on design or the importance of planning.

By the standards of the average corporate communication, that recap is a paragon of clarity. Nitpicking the wording is a colossal waste of everyone's time. Criticize the goals, criticize the process, or criticize the outcome. Criticizing the text when the intent is perfectly clear is pointless.

According to what the Blizzard team has said between these two blogs, they missed a substantial amount of the goals.


Yeah, you _could_ make that unjustified inference. Or, you could apply Occam's Razor and realize that it's more likely that they didn't bother to reread the original (more detailed) post when they wrote this one.


How did they do in more harassment options? How about incentives to go on the offense? And improve weaker design units and abilities? They didn't mention those things, I guess they weren't issues?


I don't know, how did they do?

Well, we have a comprehensive list of the changes made in the beta so far, and we have a few months worth of VODs and replays to look at. So...instead of pointless speculation about whether Blizzard thinks they hit the mark, you could...argue about the actual data?


So they completed four at of seven original goals? Oh, and we got a major redesign of core mechanics thrown on top that the Blizzard apparently didn't see as important from the start.


Sure, the macro mechanics thing was badly mismanaged. They should've put that in the beginning, and committed to balancing the game without the mechanics.

I'd be the last person to say the beta, or what came out of it, was perfect. I don't even agree with all of Blizzard's goals. But for all their faults, inconsistency isn't one of them.


Riddle me this, how can you achieve a future goal in the past?

If I was going to list my goals for the future, would you expect me to rehash achievements from my past?

If you don't believe you've achieved your goals, then it's perfectly acceptable to list them for the future. Obviously.

Edit: So it's not so much "rehashing achievements" as saying "these are my goals, this is what I've done already". If anything, you should be complaining about Blizzard not talking specifics (as opposed to creating new goals) about what they're working on going forward.
JacobShock
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Denmark2485 Posts
November 08 2015 18:09 GMT
#60
Wow, just such wow. Well done, Blizzard. I really really like the ladder ideas.
"Right on" - Morrow
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1345
ComeBackTV 632
SteadfastSC468
TaKeTV 416
LamboSC2277
IndyStarCraft 148
Rex144
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 468
LamboSC2 277
IndyStarCraft 148
Rex 144
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42683
Shuttle 2463
EffOrt 855
Horang2 807
Light 775
Mini 691
Soma 411
Stork 348
BeSt 317
firebathero 311
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 294
Rush 241
ggaemo 218
Snow 206
ZerO 155
Leta 153
Pusan 73
hero 70
Sharp 58
sorry 55
Killer 45
Shinee 38
Mong 34
Mind 33
ToSsGirL 32
Sexy 27
Trap 25
Yoon 24
Shine 23
soO 19
Terrorterran 19
Bale 19
Free 17
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10085
Dendi901
qojqva707
Fuzer 212
420jenkins143
Counter-Strike
fl0m771
markeloff73
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1960
crisheroes1251
XaKoH 168
MindelVK1
Other Games
singsing1962
B2W.Neo953
Liquid`VortiX215
Hui .190
ArmadaUGS176
Mew2King107
QueenE93
Trikslyr30
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)14
ToD3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 19
• mYiSmile115
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3107
• Jankos2374
• TFBlade909
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
• Shiphtur146
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 48m
Stellar Fest
21h 48m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.