• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:55
CEST 22:55
KST 05:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10230 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 236

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 383 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
October 17 2013 13:06 GMT
#4701
On October 17 2013 21:56 MattBarry wrote:
So I just tuned into the Garena stream and uhhh...wtf is going on.

Baron control™
A backwards poet writes inverse.
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
October 17 2013 13:07 GMT
#4702
Damn this strat seems interesting, I missed the beginning of the game. Did they invade and try to get all buffs ? Were fiddle/J4 bot ?
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 17 2013 13:09 GMT
#4703
Is this the TPA triple smite cheese? As that is some pretty funny stuff.
Glorious SEA doto
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
October 17 2013 14:38 GMT
#4704
I really only take ms quints on TF or when I really want to dodge skillshots mid. I ran ms quints against Kissblade's ahri as Ori in an inhouse yesterday and that worked out ok. Otherwise I don't really know what to do with ms quints these days. Old ms quint ryze was pretty hilarious though.
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 14:41:51
October 17 2013 14:41 GMT
#4705
I've considered running ms quints on hardcore splitpushers like AD nid and vlad but I never got around to really testing it out and I'd rather have the quints put towards bullying the lane.
Glorious SEA doto
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
October 17 2013 14:42 GMT
#4706
I run 2 MS quints on basically everything but toplaners.

It's real comfy.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 17 2013 14:44 GMT
#4707
Not like Nid really needs MS quints to be slippery as fuck.

That said, there's really few champions on whom MS quints are a "bad" choice - extra MS is extra MS and that's good. It's really just a balance of whether it's better than the alternatives. Can you get away with less damage? Do you want the sustain from Vamp/LS more than you value positioning? Are you building MS anyway?
It's your boy Guzma!
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 17 2013 14:45 GMT
#4708
I have actually toyed around with MS quints on shen, surprisingly good and it's something I'm going to take a look into more.
Glorious SEA doto
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
October 17 2013 14:46 GMT
#4709
I use MS quints on Teemo.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 17 2013 14:48 GMT
#4710
On October 17 2013 23:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
I use MS quints on Teemo.

MS quints are godlike on Teemo. You can occasionally get away with skipping them for AP quints against low mobility champions, when you don't need the kiting power you can use the damage to just tool on them more.
It's your boy Guzma!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
October 17 2013 14:59 GMT
#4711
They helped a lot in s2 with Viktor's early laning auto/Q harass, considering his low range. Now people get a lot of early regen, and the higher you get, the more they see you coming. Soniv says he still prefers them, but against most of the champs I end up laning against (Ahri, Lux, etc.) I tend to prefer AP quints, either to hurt more early or because I know after their first back they won't let me in Q range (outside of stuff like Ahri ulting me of course) anymore if they aren't terrible.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
HughMyron
Profile Joined April 2012
297 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 15:06:18
October 17 2013 15:02 GMT
#4712
I dunno, I'm addicted to MS Quints on pretty much every champion. My skill level drops dramatically without them, I've noticed. They are just too useful in dodging skillshots, kiting enemies, and escaping junglers. I still remember a hilarious scene where an enemy Lee Sin was desperately trying to get behind me to ult me into his Ahri, but couldn't cause I moved faster than him.

Then again, I play mostly champs relying on autoattacks, kiting, and chasing, where Movespeed Quints shine. If I were to play Gragas and Syndra I'd probably use AP or whatever.

Oh, and MS Quints are basically mandatory on Vlad against gapclosing Bruisers IMO.
Platinum III, Kayle/Janna/Ashe Fanboy, HUEHUEHUE
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 17 2013 15:04 GMT
#4713
On October 17 2013 23:59 Alaric wrote:
They helped a lot in s2 with Viktor's early laning auto/Q harass, considering his low range. Now people get a lot of early regen, and the higher you get, the more they see you coming. Soniv says he still prefers them, but against most of the champs I end up laning against (Ahri, Lux, etc.) I tend to prefer AP quints, either to hurt more early or because I know after their first back they won't let me in Q range (outside of stuff like Ahri ulting me of course) anymore if they aren't terrible.


I think I still like them on Vik because I just got so used to them. And I haven't played enough Viktor games S3 to really influence my choice.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 15:09:39
October 17 2013 15:09 GMT
#4714
I run MS quints because i don't really own any others aside from Arpen and Mpen, and they seem to work fine. I like them in the jungle because you are not starting boots.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 15:11:54
October 17 2013 15:11 GMT
#4715
All these people desperately trying to get into Gold while I'm still stuck on the cusp of being able to challenge for Silver... T_T

Also, speaking from personal experience, the Bronze/Silver grey area has to be at least as toxic, if not more toxic, than the Silver/Gold grey area.
SUNSFANNED
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 15:14:00
October 17 2013 15:13 GMT
#4716
On October 18 2013 00:11 BrownBear wrote:
All these people desperately trying to get into Gold while I'm still stuck on the cusp of being able to challenge for Silver... T_T

Also, speaking from personal experience, the Bronze/Silver grey area has to be at least as toxic, if not more toxic, than the Silver/Gold grey area.


It's all toxic, for real. I recently had a guy in my game tell me to "fucking kill [my]self" and then friend request me after. I don't know what to believe anymore.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 17 2013 15:13 GMT
#4717
On October 18 2013 00:13 Infundibulum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2013 00:11 BrownBear wrote:
All these people desperately trying to get into Gold while I'm still stuck on the cusp of being able to challenge for Silver... T_T

Also, speaking from personal experience, the Bronze/Silver grey area has to be at least as toxic, if not more toxic, than the Silver/Gold grey area.


It's all toxic, baby. I recently had a guy in my game tell me to "fucking kill [my]self" and then friend request me after. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Probably trying to message you for a 1v1 rofl.
Glorious SEA doto
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 17 2013 15:16 GMT
#4718
I friend request people that I'm shit talking in game (I'm usually not the one to start it) just to continue to fuck with them.

I may or may not be a bad person because of this. It takes a really shitty game to get me to do that though.
It's your boy Guzma!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 17 2013 15:25 GMT
#4719
Anybody else play the rune lottery?
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
October 17 2013 15:26 GMT
#4720
Does somebody know where to get a vod of one of those TPA 3 smite games?

I want to watch one.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 530
ProTech163
Nina 107
RuFF_SC2 106
Liquid`TLO 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19788
Calm 2419
Mini 160
firebathero 90
Dewaltoss 89
soO 46
Bale 24
PianO 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7960
monkeys_forever153
canceldota27
League of Legends
Doublelift3012
Counter-Strike
fl0m1152
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu882
Other Games
summit1g4494
FrodaN1374
Beastyqt505
shahzam489
mouzStarbuck311
B2W.Neo304
ToD228
C9.Mang0145
Trikslyr104
RotterdaM83
UpATreeSC69
Mew2King44
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• mYiSmile112
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1000
• Shiphtur688
• WagamamaTV207
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 21m
Replay Cast
2h 6m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.