• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:45
CEST 04:45
KST 11:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8571 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 235

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 383 Next
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
October 17 2013 06:37 GMT
#4681
On October 17 2013 15:20 UnKooL wrote:
For anyone that can read Korean this comic is so funny: Warning BGM!

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2775&l=35294

It's about Ahri nerfs, Tyrndamere, and Morello LOL

didn't understand anything but this:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2775&query=view&p=1&my=&category=&sort=PID&orderby=&where=&name=&subject=&content=&keyword=&sterm=&iskin=&mskin=&l=35304

is damn funny
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
October 17 2013 06:50 GMT
#4682
Just found out that if you spam message someone enough, eventually it like overloads their game, and they bugsplat.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
October 17 2013 06:55 GMT
#4683
On October 17 2013 15:50 RagequitBM wrote:
Just found out that if you spam message someone enough, eventually it like overloads their game, and they bugsplat.

Chat system coded as minions!

I don't think this actually happens though. My little brother and I spam chat each other all the time and eventually it just blocks one of us for a while.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
October 17 2013 06:58 GMT
#4684
goddamn I miss the good ol' days when you could message someone é and it would crash their client.
:3
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 07:01:13
October 17 2013 07:00 GMT
#4685
I actually tested it "extensively". I'm kinda scared of getting banned so I stopped testing it, but it's worked 5 times in a row. You just need a keyboard with extremely fast input rate, and anti ghosting. Just hold down 6 keys + enter, and bam. Bugsplat within 2 minutes.

Edit: Just caught a friend getting boosted. So disappointed. And he was bragging about thinking he had the skill to get plat too. I don't understand it.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
October 17 2013 07:07 GMT
#4686
I'm surprised that holding down six keys at once results in all six keys getting entered again and again, if that's what you're saying. My keyboard has n-key rollover, but it doesn't behave like that when I hold down two keys at once.
:3
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 07:23:58
October 17 2013 07:22 GMT
#4687
It works with most of the das, and Corsair keyboards I've tried it with. But doesn't with most steelseries, and Razer. It's weird.

I don't think I can make Plat this season. I've put off Solo Queue too long. I'm so sad. Oh well, maybe I can get it in 5s instead.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
October 17 2013 07:24 GMT
#4688
Ok, that sounds different from what I normally do. I just copy and paste some random chat and send it with ctrl+v over and over.

Maybe Chat system not coded as minions?
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 17 2013 08:03 GMT
#4689
are there any calculations on how much 3 movement speed quints affect your overall game
like how many seconds do you save walking from mid to bot/top with/without those
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 08:11:40
October 17 2013 08:11 GMT
#4690
On October 17 2013 17:03 FinestHour wrote:
are there any calculations on how much 3 movement speed quints affect your overall game
like how many seconds do you save walking from mid to bot/top with/without those

Different base movespeed for each champ. Would have to be done for each champ
liftlift > tsm
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 17 2013 08:23 GMT
#4691
ya i was hopin someone had a big chart of all the values lying around and had already done it out or something like that comparing everyone
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
October 17 2013 08:41 GMT
#4692
The general rule is that it doesn't matter at all for long range movement. The amount of bonus movespeed you need to get significant gains is absurd. The value comes literally something like 99% from making your spell/auto range circles overlap with a moving enemy target's hit boxes, or escaping from their circles.

Consider which champs are thought of as "mobile" in a cross map sense. MF, no, Lee sin, yes, Gragas, yes, Rammus, not really, nidalee, yes. The ones that can go over walls are considered more map mobile because almost no amount of movespeed will equal the time saved by one shortcut. One the other hand Rammus and MF are both much better at chasing or fleeing than they are moving from lane to lane.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
October 17 2013 08:48 GMT
#4693
On October 17 2013 14:03 TheLink wrote:
Support Annie where have you been all my life. Holy shit she seriously 1-shots squishy carries in teamfights with nothing but sorc boots. Who needs gold.


If you like Annie, you should seriously consider fiddle/zyra. I think they give a much better early game but of course, you do trade off with not having as much burst overall.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12023 Posts
October 17 2013 09:03 GMT
#4694
On October 17 2013 16:22 RagequitBM wrote:
It works with most of the das, and Corsair keyboards I've tried it with. But doesn't with most steelseries, and Razer. It's weird.

I don't think I can make Plat this season. I've put off Solo Queue too long. I'm so sad. Oh well, maybe I can get it in 5s instead.


I assume if you mute that guy it doesn't happen anymore? Because if someone spams me like that, he would get muted within seconds.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 09:17:54
October 17 2013 09:17 GMT
#4695
I'm Jax, huuuuuuur. My habit of just dropping my ip on the cheapest champion left(skipping Teemo) has served me well.
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
October 17 2013 09:42 GMT
#4696
rammus is so f ucking fast cross map what u smokin willis
ya ur point on movespeed quints for such movement is right but ur talkin about rammus
Hey! Listen!
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
October 17 2013 10:12 GMT
#4697
Rammus plus Ori speed = qq
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
October 17 2013 10:17 GMT
#4698
On October 17 2013 16:22 RagequitBM wrote:
It works with most of the das, and Corsair keyboards I've tried it with. But doesn't with most steelseries, and Razer. It's weird.

I don't think I can make Plat this season. I've put off Solo Queue too long. I'm so sad. Oh well, maybe I can get it in 5s instead.


My internet decided to say "fuck you" mid-september and give me pings of 1-7k on a whim. I'll join a game, play for about 2 minutes normally then it'll spike and sit at 1k, restarting the internet usually repeats the process. I havent played a proper game in weeks T.T it just results in me spending the game spam-checking my ping to make sure i can engage lol.

New internet in two weeks but thats too late T.T. At least you had the opportunity bro :<
Useless wet fish.
Goragoth
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
New Zealand1065 Posts
October 17 2013 10:48 GMT
#4699
On October 17 2013 19:17 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 16:22 RagequitBM wrote:
It works with most of the das, and Corsair keyboards I've tried it with. But doesn't with most steelseries, and Razer. It's weird.

I don't think I can make Plat this season. I've put off Solo Queue too long. I'm so sad. Oh well, maybe I can get it in 5s instead.


My internet decided to say "fuck you" mid-september and give me pings of 1-7k on a whim. I'll join a game, play for about 2 minutes normally then it'll spike and sit at 1k, restarting the internet usually repeats the process. I havent played a proper game in weeks T.T it just results in me spending the game spam-checking my ping to make sure i can engage lol.

New internet in two weeks but thats too late T.T. At least you had the opportunity bro :<

Shameless plug: have you tried LoLTool? It has the option to show your ping to the Riot servers on the tray icon, letting you easily keep an eye on how good your connection is at any given time. I've had to deal with less than reliable Internet myself so that's exactly why I added that feature.
Creator of LoLTool.
MattBarry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States4006 Posts
October 17 2013 12:56 GMT
#4700
So I just tuned into the Garena stream and uhhh...wtf is going on.
Platinum Support GOD
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 138
ProTech136
FoxeR 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1873
Shuttle 1465
Artosis 597
Dewaltoss 51
NaDa 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift3803
Counter-Strike
taco 549
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox584
Other Games
summit1g8246
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0300
ViBE123
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 16m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.