• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:23
CEST 05:23
KST 12:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8772 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 232

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 383 Next
Kinie
Profile Joined December 2011
United States3106 Posts
October 17 2013 01:23 GMT
#4621
Tbh, I'd love to get carried to gold, but that's only because I want the new Elise skin and her for free, as I haven't gotten her yet.

Though I think I'm going to stop playing jungle for a bit and try to get free wins with Kassadin if he's not banned in champ select, as I somehow just won a game where we lost an inhib at sub-20 minutes, at something like 6 - 14 at that point, gave up a 23 minute Baron, and won the game after the team (read: me) strapped on the backpack and went full on ham in team fights, nuking the enemy Vayne before she could do anything, then switched to the enemy Lux and hoped to god the others could deal with the fed Renekton and not get jumped on by the enemy Rengar.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
October 17 2013 01:34 GMT
#4622
On October 17 2013 10:23 Kinie wrote:
Tbh, I'd love to get carried to gold, but that's only because I want the new Elise skin and her for free, as I haven't gotten her yet.

Though I think I'm going to stop playing jungle for a bit and try to get free wins with Kassadin if he's not banned in champ select, as I somehow just won a game where we lost an inhib at sub-20 minutes, at something like 6 - 14 at that point, gave up a 23 minute Baron, and won the game after the team (read: me) strapped on the backpack and went full on ham in team fights, nuking the enemy Vayne before she could do anything, then switched to the enemy Lux and hoped to god the others could deal with the fed Renekton and not get jumped on by the enemy Rengar.


Which division are you at right now?
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Kinie
Profile Joined December 2011
United States3106 Posts
October 17 2013 01:38 GMT
#4623
On October 17 2013 10:34 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 10:23 Kinie wrote:
Tbh, I'd love to get carried to gold, but that's only because I want the new Elise skin and her for free, as I haven't gotten her yet.

Though I think I'm going to stop playing jungle for a bit and try to get free wins with Kassadin if he's not banned in champ select, as I somehow just won a game where we lost an inhib at sub-20 minutes, at something like 6 - 14 at that point, gave up a 23 minute Baron, and won the game after the team (read: me) strapped on the backpack and went full on ham in team fights, nuking the enemy Vayne before she could do anything, then switched to the enemy Lux and hoped to god the others could deal with the fed Renekton and not get jumped on by the enemy Rengar.


Which division are you at right now?


Silver 5, but super bad MMR, so I'm getting paired with Bronze 3 - Silver 5 players most of the time.
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
October 17 2013 01:39 GMT
#4624
ya kassadin does that

also for solo que ranked games never go bot lane where you have to rely on some other guys laning ability just handle a 1v1 lane and dont die to the jungler
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
October 17 2013 02:01 GMT
#4625
On October 17 2013 10:38 Kinie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 10:34 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 17 2013 10:23 Kinie wrote:
Tbh, I'd love to get carried to gold, but that's only because I want the new Elise skin and her for free, as I haven't gotten her yet.

Though I think I'm going to stop playing jungle for a bit and try to get free wins with Kassadin if he's not banned in champ select, as I somehow just won a game where we lost an inhib at sub-20 minutes, at something like 6 - 14 at that point, gave up a 23 minute Baron, and won the game after the team (read: me) strapped on the backpack and went full on ham in team fights, nuking the enemy Vayne before she could do anything, then switched to the enemy Lux and hoped to god the others could deal with the fed Renekton and not get jumped on by the enemy Rengar.


Which division are you at right now?


Silver 5, but super bad MMR, so I'm getting paired with Bronze 3 - Silver 5 players most of the time.


And how much time you got until the reward deadline? I forgot the exact date. In any case it might be pretty hard.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
October 17 2013 02:03 GMT
#4626
On October 17 2013 10:23 Kinie wrote:
Tbh, I'd love to get carried to gold, but that's only because I want the new Elise skin and her for free, as I haven't gotten her yet.

Though I think I'm going to stop playing jungle for a bit and try to get free wins with Kassadin if he's not banned in champ select, as I somehow just won a game where we lost an inhib at sub-20 minutes, at something like 6 - 14 at that point, gave up a 23 minute Baron, and won the game after the team (read: me) strapped on the backpack and went full on ham in team fights, nuking the enemy Vayne before she could do anything, then switched to the enemy Lux and hoped to god the others could deal with the fed Renekton and not get jumped on by the enemy Rengar.

You may or may not want to hand over your main account, but if you really want the skin and have a smurf I expect there are dozens ppl here who will just duo it with you all day if you just say "gold plz" or something.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Fealthas
Profile Joined May 2011
607 Posts
October 17 2013 02:07 GMT
#4627
Since zed is getting the nerf bat, I'm looking for some new AD assassins to play. Is talon or khaxix a better pick? I'm favoring talon at the moment because you can rush tiamat and insta clear waves and roam( and he is a decently strong laner right?). However, khaxix has an escape move, which is the only problem I have with talon.
Vegetarian Wolf
Profile Joined May 2010
China434 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 02:10:51
October 17 2013 02:10 GMT
#4628
On October 17 2013 11:07 Fealthas wrote:
Since zed is getting the nerf bat, I'm looking for some new AD assassins to play.


you're a bad person and you should feel bad

also talon's ult is fucking op escape
Awooo...
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 17 2013 02:13 GMT
#4629
On October 17 2013 09:34 Requizen wrote:
Fear not, I shall carry Gahlo out of the pits of Silver into Gold.

I'm the best, I only charge $20


I want my money back
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Kinie
Profile Joined December 2011
United States3106 Posts
October 17 2013 02:13 GMT
#4630
On October 17 2013 11:01 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2013 10:38 Kinie wrote:
On October 17 2013 10:34 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 17 2013 10:23 Kinie wrote:
Tbh, I'd love to get carried to gold, but that's only because I want the new Elise skin and her for free, as I haven't gotten her yet.

Though I think I'm going to stop playing jungle for a bit and try to get free wins with Kassadin if he's not banned in champ select, as I somehow just won a game where we lost an inhib at sub-20 minutes, at something like 6 - 14 at that point, gave up a 23 minute Baron, and won the game after the team (read: me) strapped on the backpack and went full on ham in team fights, nuking the enemy Vayne before she could do anything, then switched to the enemy Lux and hoped to god the others could deal with the fed Renekton and not get jumped on by the enemy Rengar.


Which division are you at right now?


Silver 5, but super bad MMR, so I'm getting paired with Bronze 3 - Silver 5 players most of the time.


And how much time you got until the reward deadline? I forgot the exact date. In any case it might be pretty hard.


Well, I've got basically all day tomorrow + friday, and basically all of next week to grind out games in ranked. And I'd rather not have over my account if possible.

Just did another game, this time Riven top. Swear to god, I think my time in the jungle's been something like a 80's training montage, cause I just shit on a Xin Zhao top and snowballed like a mofo.
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
October 17 2013 02:17 GMT
#4631
From lower than silver V to gold V in 9 days sounds excruciating for anyone but the most hardened nerd, and I don't see how it's possible for a non-smurf.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
remedium
Profile Joined July 2011
United States939 Posts
October 17 2013 02:17 GMT
#4632
Ranked 3s are the way to go if you want gold in a hurry.
Stay positive!
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
October 17 2013 02:30 GMT
#4633
Going from Silver to Gold took basically an entire season of casual playing for me.
LazyFailKid
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada750 Posts
October 17 2013 02:40 GMT
#4634
On October 17 2013 11:17 UniversalSnip wrote:
From lower than silver V to gold V in 9 days sounds excruciating for anyone but the most hardened nerd, and I don't see how it's possible for a non-smurf.

Challenge accepted
Ethelis
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2400 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 02:44:08
October 17 2013 02:43 GMT
#4635
On October 17 2013 11:17 UniversalSnip wrote:
From lower than silver V to gold V in 9 days sounds excruciating for anyone but the most hardened nerd, and I don't see how it's possible for a non-smurf.


Depends WHY you're silver V. I don't think it's excruciating at all.

edit: I guess it may be 70% of the time or so...meh
Disabled gamer - Diamond 3 (LoL) D+ Rank scrublord on BW. Bisu doesnt need DTs, He uses probes. just ask Flash.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
October 17 2013 02:55 GMT
#4636
I feel bad for anybody who is trying real hard to scramble to gold right before the deadline.

Because you know all the termites are gonna come out of the woodwork to do the same and that MMR level is going to be toxic mc ragerage for the last week or so.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 03:01:48
October 17 2013 03:01 GMT
#4637
tbh, if your actual skill level is currently at silver V, there probably isn't enough time for you go get into gold before end-of-season without some kind of outside assistance

EDIT: Also it's extra tough because there are elo boosters everywhere
Kinie
Profile Joined December 2011
United States3106 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-17 03:07:11
October 17 2013 03:06 GMT
#4638
Tbh, I'd evaluate my skills at Silver 3 - Gold 5. I tanked hard earlier this year after getting placed into Silver 4 due to DCs and feeders in my first 2 dozen games or so, and being as harsh as possible I'd blame 7 games max on me being bad/feeding. So I'm scrambling now to try and get my MMR higher so I can start earning more LP to place higher.

I just want it for the skin, as it seems like something that Riot won't sell, and is a sort of "badge of honor" in my eyes.
ZataN
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand414 Posts
October 17 2013 03:16 GMT
#4639
On October 17 2013 10:39 FinestHour wrote:
also for solo que ranked games never go bot lane where you have to rely on some other guys laning ability just handle a 1v1 lane and dont die to the jungler


Disagree. I went from floating around bronze 3 to silver 4 playing alot of sona support. You can carry adc early game, and sona ult sets up team fights pretty well. ~ 70% winrate with ~ 30 sona games
CJ BABY | FAKER > PAWN BELIEVE IT
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
October 17 2013 03:19 GMT
#4640
I went Silver 3 to Gold 5 in like a week and a half, I would imagine sSilver 5 isn't much more of a leap if you're actually better than Silver 5.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
ProTech125
FoxeR 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2424
Shuttle 1274
Dewaltoss 74
NaDa 26
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 533
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox585
Other Games
summit1g8879
WinterStarcraft447
C9.Mang0278
ViBE131
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo547
• Stunt162
Other Games
• Shiphtur349
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 38m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.