• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7942 users

[Patch 3.12] (j/k) Jinx General Discussion - Page 101

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 383 Next
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 08 2013 18:13 GMT
#2001
I'm pretty sure what we've now done to that blog constitutes as a raid
Glorious SEA doto
Kyrie
Profile Joined June 2013
1594 Posts
October 08 2013 18:15 GMT
#2002
the article itself is about dota2, but 'five-a-side wizard death football' is poetry
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
October 08 2013 18:15 GMT
#2003
LMAO I'm sorry, I just wanted to share the hilarity with you guys
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
October 08 2013 18:19 GMT
#2004
I learned about a year ago that arguing/defending League to Starcraft fans (whether BW or 2) was a lot like arguing with old people. They're typically stubborn, reliving the 'good old days,' and ultimately it's just a waste of time.

I am just glad that while a lot of the SC community disrespects League at least they don't call the viewer numbers 'fabricated' anymore or call LoL eSports a 'passing fad until DotA takes over.'
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
October 08 2013 18:21 GMT
#2005
On October 09 2013 03:19 overt wrote:
I learned about a year ago that arguing/defending League to Starcraft fans (whether BW or 2) was a lot like arguing with old people. They're typically stubborn, reliving the 'good old days,' and ultimately it's just a waste of time.

I am just glad that while a lot of the SC community disrespects League at least they don't call the viewer numbers 'fabricated' anymore or call LoL eSports a 'passing fad until DotA takes over.'


Ah well, since I'm more active in here I've come to realize that there are actually quite a bunch of SC fans (both BW and 2 aswell) who are into League. Like me :o
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
October 08 2013 18:23 GMT
#2006
On October 09 2013 03:21 UmberBane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 03:19 overt wrote:
I learned about a year ago that arguing/defending League to Starcraft fans (whether BW or 2) was a lot like arguing with old people. They're typically stubborn, reliving the 'good old days,' and ultimately it's just a waste of time.

I am just glad that while a lot of the SC community disrespects League at least they don't call the viewer numbers 'fabricated' anymore or call LoL eSports a 'passing fad until DotA takes over.'


Ah well, since I'm more active in here I've come to realize that there are actually quite a bunch of SC fans (both BW and 2 aswell) who are into League. Like me :o


I think that as LoL has gotten bigger the SC community has matured and accepted it. For a time it was seen as a competitor when the viewer numbers were a bit more even and it seemed (to SC fans at least) that either game could eclipse the other. But once League actually started getting more viewers than SC tons of people on TL just tore into it.

Most SC fans are chill about League. I've got nothing against Starcraft. But people who are super anti-League to this day are just pointless to argue or debate with imoimo.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
October 08 2013 18:24 GMT
#2007
There are a lot of names lurking the LoL forums I recognize back when TL was BW only.

pretty much everyone I knew into BW jumped off SC2 within months of the beta ending because that game was just going no where

but great news everyone, Bisu is playing in the next SSL!
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
October 08 2013 18:25 GMT
#2008
On October 09 2013 03:19 overt wrote:
I learned about a year ago that arguing/defending League to Starcraft fans (whether BW or 2) was a lot like arguing with old people. They're typically stubborn, reliving the 'good old days,' and ultimately it's just a waste of time.

I am just glad that while a lot of the SC community disrespects League at least they don't call the viewer numbers 'fabricated' anymore or call LoL eSports a 'passing fad until DotA takes over.'

A lot of the BW crowd is actually quite amenable to LoL due to the irony of SC2 fans' disdain for the game.
Moderator
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 08 2013 18:26 GMT
#2009
I still like SC2

I mean I like LoL more, but still.
It's your boy Guzma!
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-08 18:31:42
October 08 2013 18:31 GMT
#2010
On October 09 2013 03:26 Requizen wrote:
I still like SC2

I mean I like LoL more, but still.

I still like SC2 as well, honestly I would still be playing it if it wasn't for at random hots dropped by FPS to like 5 it's pretty much impossible for me to play online.
Glorious SEA doto
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-08 18:33:23
October 08 2013 18:33 GMT
#2011
On October 09 2013 03:26 Requizen wrote:
I still like SC2

I mean I like LoL more, but still.

Further reason why anyone with a registration date of after SC2 beta release is a scrublord.
God Bless
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 08 2013 18:34 GMT
#2012
On October 09 2013 03:33 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 03:26 Requizen wrote:
I still like SC2

I mean I like LoL more, but still.

Further reason why anyone with a registration date of after SC2 beta release is a scrublord.

Roffles so moe <3
It's your boy Guzma!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 08 2013 18:34 GMT
#2013
On October 09 2013 02:19 Slusher wrote:
I honestly think Lucian would get a lot of playing time, and be a good champion, if they just increased his passive to scale to 100% at lvl18

Lucian saw some play in WCG qualifiers this morning.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
October 08 2013 18:35 GMT
#2014
On October 09 2013 03:34 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 02:19 Slusher wrote:
I honestly think Lucian would get a lot of playing time, and be a good champion, if they just increased his passive to scale to 100% at lvl18

Lucian saw some play in WCG qualifiers this morning.

How was he? I can't find any vods for WCG.
Glorious SEA doto
Mafab
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Germany458 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-08 18:46:09
October 08 2013 18:44 GMT
#2015
I'm pretty sure EUW is getting worse and worse every day. Now the chat is broken. I'm currently in champion select of a ranked not being able to send/receive any messages. Rito pls change back to the last patch since it actually works. =(

Edit: Time to make an NA smurf?
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
October 08 2013 18:48 GMT
#2016
On October 09 2013 03:33 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 03:26 Requizen wrote:
I still like SC2

I mean I like LoL more, but still.

Further reason why anyone with a registration date of after SC2 beta release is a scrublord.


Yeah, but my reg date is before then and I'm still a scrublord.

RIDDLE ME THAT ROFFLES
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
October 08 2013 18:49 GMT
#2017
On October 09 2013 03:33 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 03:26 Requizen wrote:
I still like SC2

I mean I like LoL more, but still.

Further reason why anyone with a registration date of after SC2 beta release is a scrublord.

At least I'm an adorable scrublord.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
October 08 2013 18:50 GMT
#2018
tl;dr - everyone is scrublord.
It's your boy Guzma!
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
October 08 2013 18:52 GMT
#2019
On October 09 2013 03:35 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2013 03:34 Gahlo wrote:
On October 09 2013 02:19 Slusher wrote:
I honestly think Lucian would get a lot of playing time, and be a good champion, if they just increased his passive to scale to 100% at lvl18

Lucian saw some play in WCG qualifiers this morning.

How was he? I can't find any vods for WCG.

There's a rerun of that game starting right now but in Chinese:
http://www.fengyunzhibo.com/tv/1021711_1376550475880-4s72163p.htm
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
October 08 2013 18:58 GMT
#2020
On October 09 2013 03:50 Requizen wrote:
tl;dr - everyone is scrublord.

You're a nooblord.
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 383 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
NeuroSwarm 190
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21118
Dewaltoss 158
Bale 48
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g12667
JimRising 808
Sick84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1344
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2108
League of Legends
• Lourlo1126
• Rush614
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.