• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8758 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 339 Next
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 21 2013 05:43 GMT
#3421
K the answer to jayce is now clear, AD lulu mid with sotl and cutlass.
Glorious SEA doto
DURRHURRDERP
Profile Joined May 2006
Canada929 Posts
July 21 2013 05:48 GMT
#3422
mmr is pretty boned, i'm in gold 5 on my smurf and im 1st pick over some dude in his promo series to plat (not to mention wasabi who ends up being last pick despite being gold 3)
"I am an iconic role model for everyone aspiring to be better at League of Legends." - Roffles
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
July 21 2013 06:02 GMT
#3423
On July 21 2013 14:35 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 14:31 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:25 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
So you could say my MMR is getting a little out of hand.
:|
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

And yet, Gold III

IM WORKING ON IT
lol

Are you choking on your series?

No, but 4 weeks ago I went from Silver 4 to Silver 3. For two weeks I kept failing at promo, I went through 14-15 of them until finally winning. Since then I've gone 23-2 in ranked, and when I won my gold 5 promos I skipped gold 4 and went straight to gold 3. So I'm still getting back up to my true MMR. Games are still easy now, but they might get hard soon :x
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
July 21 2013 06:13 GMT
#3424
On July 21 2013 14:43 Fusilero wrote:
K the answer to jayce is now clear, AD lulu mid with sotl and cutlass.


lol i go to the same school as heavenz. my friend told me he got kicked out of immunity, but heavenz just grinded back to diamond 1 on na and they let him back in.
Commentator
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 21 2013 06:26 GMT
#3425
On July 21 2013 15:02 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 14:35 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:31 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:25 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
So you could say my MMR is getting a little out of hand.
:|
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

And yet, Gold III

IM WORKING ON IT
lol

Are you choking on your series?

No, but 4 weeks ago I went from Silver 4 to Silver 3. For two weeks I kept failing at promo, I went through 14-15 of them until finally winning. Since then I've gone 23-2 in ranked, and when I won my gold 5 promos I skipped gold 4 and went straight to gold 3. So I'm still getting back up to my true MMR. Games are still easy now, but they might get hard soon :x

Hmm interesting; how are your LP gains/loss per game? I recently just jumped from Silver 5 to Silver 3, gaining around 17LP a win and losing 21 LP a game. That means I'm a higher division than my MMR right?
liftlift > tsm
GettingIt
Profile Joined August 2011
1656 Posts
July 21 2013 06:28 GMT
#3426
On July 21 2013 15:13 GTR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 14:43 Fusilero wrote:
K the answer to jayce is now clear, AD lulu mid with sotl and cutlass.


lol i go to the same school as heavenz. my friend told me he got kicked out of immunity, but heavenz just grinded back to diamond 1 on na and they let him back in.


Why was he kicked out in the first place?
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
July 21 2013 06:38 GMT
#3427
On July 21 2013 15:26 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 15:02 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:35 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:31 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:25 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
So you could say my MMR is getting a little out of hand.
:|
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

And yet, Gold III

IM WORKING ON IT
lol

Are you choking on your series?

No, but 4 weeks ago I went from Silver 4 to Silver 3. For two weeks I kept failing at promo, I went through 14-15 of them until finally winning. Since then I've gone 23-2 in ranked, and when I won my gold 5 promos I skipped gold 4 and went straight to gold 3. So I'm still getting back up to my true MMR. Games are still easy now, but they might get hard soon :x

Hmm interesting; how are your LP gains/loss per game? I recently just jumped from Silver 5 to Silver 3, gaining around 17LP a win and losing 21 LP a game. That means I'm a higher division than my MMR right?

Well, right now I'm gaining something like 30 LP per win and losing about 10-15 per loss. I haven't lost other those two games, so I don't know how much LP I would lose. I gained something like 40 in silver 1 once tho
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
July 21 2013 06:38 GMT
#3428
On July 21 2013 15:28 GettingIt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 15:13 GTR wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:43 Fusilero wrote:
K the answer to jayce is now clear, AD lulu mid with sotl and cutlass.


lol i go to the same school as heavenz. my friend told me he got kicked out of immunity, but heavenz just grinded back to diamond 1 on na and they let him back in.


Why was he kicked out in the first place?


wanted to move raydere to mid and bring in their old sub as the new adc
although it was more due to some internal issues between the members though
Commentator
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
July 21 2013 06:49 GMT
#3429
has any1 tried out the jayce and draven for this patch?

For Jayce the charge time for muramana takes fucking long,i didnt even complete it despite going 5-0 till end game lol.If any1 has manage to complete it,whats the average time did u get?

For draven I felt it became super weak that i dont even bother to practice it anymore, the laning phase doesnt scare off opp's support at all and they can just shield and sustain all day.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 21 2013 07:03 GMT
#3430
On July 21 2013 15:38 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 15:26 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 21 2013 15:02 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:35 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:31 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:25 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
So you could say my MMR is getting a little out of hand.
:|
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

And yet, Gold III

IM WORKING ON IT
lol

Are you choking on your series?

No, but 4 weeks ago I went from Silver 4 to Silver 3. For two weeks I kept failing at promo, I went through 14-15 of them until finally winning. Since then I've gone 23-2 in ranked, and when I won my gold 5 promos I skipped gold 4 and went straight to gold 3. So I'm still getting back up to my true MMR. Games are still easy now, but they might get hard soon :x

Hmm interesting; how are your LP gains/loss per game? I recently just jumped from Silver 5 to Silver 3, gaining around 17LP a win and losing 21 LP a game. That means I'm a higher division than my MMR right?

Well, right now I'm gaining something like 30 LP per win and losing about 10-15 per loss. I haven't lost other those two games, so I don't know how much LP I would lose. I gained something like 40 in silver 1 once tho

I'm mad jelly; with dem gainz you'll be Plat in no time.
liftlift > tsm
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-21 07:04:54
July 21 2013 07:04 GMT
#3431
On July 21 2013 15:49 justiceknight wrote:
has any1 tried out the jayce and draven for this patch?

For Jayce the charge time for muramana takes fucking long,i didnt even complete it despite going 5-0 till end game lol.If any1 has manage to complete it,whats the average time did u get?

For draven I felt it became super weak that i dont even bother to practice it anymore, the laning phase doesnt scare off opp's support at all and they can just shield and sustain all day.

draven still does a lot of damage though and can now harass under tower without waiting forever for it to come up. did lose quite a bit of damage but that new passive isn't too bad. not bad at all in pubs lol
BW -> League -> CSGO
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
July 21 2013 07:39 GMT
#3432
On July 21 2013 16:03 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 15:38 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 21 2013 15:26 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 21 2013 15:02 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:35 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:31 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:25 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
So you could say my MMR is getting a little out of hand.
:|
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

And yet, Gold III

IM WORKING ON IT
lol

Are you choking on your series?

No, but 4 weeks ago I went from Silver 4 to Silver 3. For two weeks I kept failing at promo, I went through 14-15 of them until finally winning. Since then I've gone 23-2 in ranked, and when I won my gold 5 promos I skipped gold 4 and went straight to gold 3. So I'm still getting back up to my true MMR. Games are still easy now, but they might get hard soon :x

Hmm interesting; how are your LP gains/loss per game? I recently just jumped from Silver 5 to Silver 3, gaining around 17LP a win and losing 21 LP a game. That means I'm a higher division than my MMR right?

Well, right now I'm gaining something like 30 LP per win and losing about 10-15 per loss. I haven't lost other those two games, so I don't know how much LP I would lose. I gained something like 40 in silver 1 once tho

I'm mad jelly; with dem gainz you'll be Plat in no time.

Gonna ride the freelo train as long as I can
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-21 07:43:11
July 21 2013 07:42 GMT
#3433
On July 21 2013 16:39 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 16:03 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 21 2013 15:38 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 21 2013 15:26 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 21 2013 15:02 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:35 wei2coolman wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:31 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 21 2013 14:25 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
So you could say my MMR is getting a little out of hand.
:|
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

And yet, Gold III

IM WORKING ON IT
lol

Are you choking on your series?

No, but 4 weeks ago I went from Silver 4 to Silver 3. For two weeks I kept failing at promo, I went through 14-15 of them until finally winning. Since then I've gone 23-2 in ranked, and when I won my gold 5 promos I skipped gold 4 and went straight to gold 3. So I'm still getting back up to my true MMR. Games are still easy now, but they might get hard soon :x

Hmm interesting; how are your LP gains/loss per game? I recently just jumped from Silver 5 to Silver 3, gaining around 17LP a win and losing 21 LP a game. That means I'm a higher division than my MMR right?

Well, right now I'm gaining something like 30 LP per win and losing about 10-15 per loss. I haven't lost other those two games, so I don't know how much LP I would lose. I gained something like 40 in silver 1 once tho

I'm mad jelly; with dem gainz you'll be Plat in no time.

Gonna ride the freelo train as long as I can


Ive called security, they are on their way.

To remove you from my seat.
Useless wet fish.
Perplex
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1693 Posts
July 21 2013 07:53 GMT
#3434
On July 21 2013 14:48 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
mmr is pretty boned, i'm in gold 5 on my smurf and im 1st pick over some dude in his promo series to plat (not to mention wasabi who ends up being last pick despite being gold 3)


yeah the whole idea of a "series" is so stupid and frustrating to me. You should just get promoted whenever your MMR breaks some threshold.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24238059
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 21 2013 07:59 GMT
#3435
Man, reading reddit thread about all the pro smurf accounts reminds me why reddit LoL is such a shit hole. Everyone there seriously thinks elo hell actually exists. No wonder TL LoL articles don't get that many up votes, the 2 digit iq driven community too busy flinging boogers at others.
liftlift > tsm
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
July 21 2013 08:02 GMT
#3436
On July 21 2013 16:59 wei2coolman wrote:
Man, reading reddit thread about all the pro smurf accounts reminds me why reddit LoL is such a shit hole. Everyone there seriously thinks elo hell actually exists. No wonder TL LoL articles don't get that many up votes, the 2 digit iq driven community too busy flinging boogers at others.

The average age of Reddit LoL IS 15...

I just think the community focuses too much on drama, which I could care less about.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 21 2013 08:13 GMT
#3437
On July 21 2013 17:02 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 16:59 wei2coolman wrote:
Man, reading reddit thread about all the pro smurf accounts reminds me why reddit LoL is such a shit hole. Everyone there seriously thinks elo hell actually exists. No wonder TL LoL articles don't get that many up votes, the 2 digit iq driven community too busy flinging boogers at others.

The average age of Reddit LoL IS 15...

I just think the community focuses too much on drama, which I could care less about.

At least the drama is mildly amusing compared to the support rights activists that just make me want to hurl.
Glorious SEA doto
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
July 21 2013 09:27 GMT
#3438
On July 21 2013 13:53 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 13:49 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
topdyr is only a pubstomp because it is absolutely worthless in a lane swap.

who lane swaps in solo queue?

A surprisingly high number of duos. I see it pretty much one game out of 2 when a side has a real duo lane.
The legend of Darien lives on
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
July 21 2013 10:17 GMT
#3439
On July 21 2013 17:13 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 17:02 kainzero wrote:
On July 21 2013 16:59 wei2coolman wrote:
Man, reading reddit thread about all the pro smurf accounts reminds me why reddit LoL is such a shit hole. Everyone there seriously thinks elo hell actually exists. No wonder TL LoL articles don't get that many up votes, the 2 digit iq driven community too busy flinging boogers at others.

The average age of Reddit LoL IS 15...

I just think the community focuses too much on drama, which I could care less about.

At least the drama is mildly amusing compared to the support rights activists that just make me want to hurl.


I don't even know what this means, is this non lol related? 0.o
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
July 21 2013 10:34 GMT
#3440
On July 21 2013 14:48 DURRHURRDERP wrote:
mmr is pretty boned, i'm in gold 5 on my smurf and im 1st pick over some dude in his promo series to plat (not to mention wasabi who ends up being last pick despite being gold 3)



I met AsnSensation here from TL in some ranked games, where i was FP. He failed his promo series to diamond quite a handful of times, so when he finally got diamond 5 (i think was i D4 at that point) he suddenly had MMR way higher than me, because of the fails.
hi
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7851
WinterStarcraft672
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Rush1361
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 27m
Patches Events
7h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 27m
OSC
15h 27m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.