• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8758 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 339 Next
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
July 18 2013 14:48 GMT
#2681
lol that TCM dude was like "In your face, English speaker!"
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
July 18 2013 14:51 GMT
#2682
On July 18 2013 23:45 thenexusp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 23:42 Capped wrote:
LCS today? I dont see anything in TL events or streams ?? :|

When? A bottle of rum + LCS sounds more fun then A bottle of rum + GP spamming :D

http://leaguepedia.com usually has comprehensive information about LCS etc.

For this week, matches start at 16:00EDT as usual.


thanks, started watching.

Spain is OP lol, also i like the girl. Giggity, first esports girl i think ive actually found attractive.
Useless wet fish.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 18 2013 14:56 GMT
#2683
Are any of you guys going to Worlds?

I'm wondering if I should go.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
July 18 2013 14:58 GMT
#2684
On July 18 2013 16:40 nafta wrote:
Riot pls fix renekton getting picked by multiple people on same team.

5 Man Renekton OP.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 14:59:52
July 18 2013 14:59 GMT
#2685
On July 18 2013 23:56 Ketara wrote:
Are any of you guys going to Worlds?

I'm wondering if I should go.


Been considering it for a while and I know Neo has been too (at least).

On July 18 2013 23:58 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 16:40 nafta wrote:
Riot pls fix renekton getting picked by multiple people on same team.

5 Man Renekton OP.


WAT that is hilarious.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 18 2013 14:59 GMT
#2686
On July 18 2013 23:59 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 23:56 Ketara wrote:
Are any of you guys going to Worlds?

I'm wondering if I should go.


Been considering it for a while and I know Neo has been too (at least).

Where is?
It's your boy Guzma!
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23443 Posts
July 18 2013 15:00 GMT
#2687
On July 18 2013 23:59 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 23:56 Ketara wrote:
Are any of you guys going to Worlds?

I'm wondering if I should go.


Been considering it for a while and I know Neo has been too (at least).

Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 23:58 obesechicken13 wrote:
On July 18 2013 16:40 nafta wrote:
Riot pls fix renekton getting picked by multiple people on same team.

5 Man Renekton OP.


WAT that is hilarious.


kage bunshin no jutsu
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 15:01:20
July 18 2013 15:00 GMT
#2688
On July 18 2013 23:59 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 23:59 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On July 18 2013 23:56 Ketara wrote:
Are any of you guys going to Worlds?

I'm wondering if I should go.


Been considering it for a while and I know Neo has been too (at least).

Where is?


L.A.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/season-3-world-championship-heads-los-angeles-0

On July 19 2013 00:00 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 23:59 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On July 18 2013 23:56 Ketara wrote:
Are any of you guys going to Worlds?

I'm wondering if I should go.


Been considering it for a while and I know Neo has been too (at least).

On July 18 2013 23:58 obesechicken13 wrote:
On July 18 2013 16:40 nafta wrote:
Riot pls fix renekton getting picked by multiple people on same team.

5 Man Renekton OP.


WAT that is hilarious.


kage bunshin no jutsu


Zed ain't got nothing on Naruto. #facts
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
July 18 2013 15:01 GMT
#2689
On July 18 2013 23:59 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 23:56 Ketara wrote:
Are any of you guys going to Worlds?

I'm wondering if I should go.


Been considering it for a while and I know Neo has been too (at least).

Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 23:58 obesechicken13 wrote:
On July 18 2013 16:40 nafta wrote:
Riot pls fix renekton getting picked by multiple people on same team.

5 Man Renekton OP.


WAT that is hilarious.

>omg who fed Renekton?
>Not me. Must be top's Renekton, my Renekton is only 3-1
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 18 2013 15:01 GMT
#2690
On July 18 2013 23:59 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 23:56 Ketara wrote:
Are any of you guys going to Worlds?

I'm wondering if I should go.


Been considering it for a while and I know Neo has been too (at least).

Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 23:58 obesechicken13 wrote:
On July 18 2013 16:40 nafta wrote:
Riot pls fix renekton getting picked by multiple people on same team.

5 Man Renekton OP.


WAT that is hilarious.


I likely can go to Worlds, but I think it'd be kind of lame to go by myself, so if we want to get like a group of TLers to go and hang out I could prob. organize this or something. Let me know if you're considering it.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
July 18 2013 15:04 GMT
#2691
Worlds is going to be in the Americas right? If so, 0% chance I'll go there
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 18 2013 15:05 GMT
#2692
Wait wait wait, when is Worlds?
It's your boy Guzma!
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
July 18 2013 15:08 GMT
#2693
On July 19 2013 00:05 Requizen wrote:
Wait wait wait, when is Worlds?


Oct. 4th in Los Angeles.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 18 2013 15:08 GMT
#2694
On July 19 2013 00:08 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2013 00:05 Requizen wrote:
Wait wait wait, when is Worlds?


Oct. 4th in Los Angeles.

Shit, nvm.
It's your boy Guzma!
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
July 18 2013 15:09 GMT
#2695
I wanna go so bad, but plane tickets are expensive :x
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 18 2013 15:10 GMT
#2696
I might be going to LA next month so I probably can't justify two trips that close together.
It's your boy Guzma!
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 15:51:28
July 18 2013 15:14 GMT
#2697
Does anyone remember how quickly tickets were sold out last year? I don't even want to think about flying over if I can't guarantee myself an entry.

edit:although BWI to LAX is 300 round trip right now, which is a very reasonable price for east coast to west coast
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 15:18:10
July 18 2013 15:15 GMT
#2698
On July 19 2013 00:09 onlywonderboy wrote:
I wanna go so bad, but plane tickets are expensive :x


PM me where you live and a budget and I will totes find you some sale shit, I am pretty good at these things.

Incidentally, I can't find anything about tickets so I don't think they're on sale yet, but the season 2 finals tickets looked like they were 40$ for cheap seats and 70$ for good seats.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-18 15:35:15
July 18 2013 15:34 GMT
#2699
On July 18 2013 23:56 Ketara wrote:
Are any of you guys going to Worlds?

I'm wondering if I should go.


I am seriously considering going. But I dont think the time is set yet?


edit: nvm. I will consider it.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
July 18 2013 15:36 GMT
#2700
After my experiences it really isn't worthwhile trying to play league so close to a big patch day.
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7851
WinterStarcraft672
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Rush1361
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 27m
Patches Events
7h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 27m
OSC
15h 27m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.