• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:12
CEST 10:12
KST 17:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7592 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 138

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 03:28:52
June 21 2013 03:28 GMT
#2741
On June 21 2013 12:17 ticklishmusic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 10:23 Shikyo wrote:
On June 21 2013 10:19 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 10:05 Shikyo wrote:
On June 21 2013 09:54 wei2coolman wrote:
Meh, current Jayce is a product of other Champion nerfs and muramana change , less so him being fucktard strong. The pick/ban rate in OGN posted earlier is a pretty striking. As far as 'free farm' goes with Jayce, his shock blast takes significant amount of levels and farm to get to khaziks level clear. Also when did gd turn into qq thread and reddit 'riot plz' post?

Huh?

He clears entire waves with melee QW as he does with a shockblast. Look the numbers up perhaps? He clears better than Kha'Zix.

Difference is qw combo puts you in risk range. The issue you guys were saying was 'free farm' which means risk free. If he has to jump into creeps it's not risk free.

The main issue I have about jayce is that his melee form is so boring. In team fight only E is remotely useful.

Jayce Q clears entire waves at lower levels than Khaz W even without using acceleration gate. With gate it's nowhere near a contest. Jayce also stacks tear about 3 times as fast unless Khaz can melee.

Might also add that Jayce is a far stronger laner than Kha'Zix and while it's quite usual for Kha'Zix to get denied and fall behind, the same doesn't really happen to Jayce.


Khaz roams bot, jump jump double kill sup

Mm? Jayce gets to botlane faster and gets a double kill just as easily if not easier. He also can do it before he's 11.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
June 21 2013 03:39 GMT
#2742
On June 21 2013 12:08 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 11:49 Shikyo wrote:
On June 21 2013 11:34 Irave wrote:
Noticed a Snapdragon advert during game 7 of the NBA finals. TSM is so setup.

Considering Qualcomm made a 6 billion profit last year it's a decent sponsor.

Heh, made sure my new phone has a Qualcomm processor.

#TSM #BAYLIFE #FREEPHONE


I've always wondered if people really do get stuff just to support their favorite team. This answers my question. I always thought people get stuff based on quality
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 03:44:04
June 21 2013 03:43 GMT
#2743
Advertising mostly just gets their name in your head when you go to buy something. If you don't know much about the options, you're more likely to go for something you've heard before. Similarly, if you're between relatively even options, the advertising can tip the odds.
twitch.tv/cratonz
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
June 21 2013 03:43 GMT
#2744
Yeah Q evolve buff + W nerf makes Q max khazix a real thing now. But that's not really the point - the point is jayce always max q, often also max E to the exclusion of W/R
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
June 21 2013 03:45 GMT
#2745
I'm not sure how much advertising for Snapdragon does for the regular person though. People buy phones. The phones just happen to have processors in them.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 03:51:07
June 21 2013 03:50 GMT
#2746
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).
twitch.tv/cratonz
Mondeezy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1938 Posts
June 21 2013 04:00 GMT
#2747
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff
LoL NA: Mondeezy - TL - Riven <3
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 21 2013 04:11 GMT
#2748
On June 21 2013 12:39 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 12:08 emperorchampion wrote:
On June 21 2013 11:49 Shikyo wrote:
On June 21 2013 11:34 Irave wrote:
Noticed a Snapdragon advert during game 7 of the NBA finals. TSM is so setup.

Considering Qualcomm made a 6 billion profit last year it's a decent sponsor.

Heh, made sure my new phone has a Qualcomm processor.

#TSM #BAYLIFE #FREEPHONE


I've always wondered if people really do get stuff just to support their favorite team. This answers my question. I always thought people get stuff based on quality

It's part of the reason I have an Astro a40 when I was looking for a headset recently.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 21 2013 04:17 GMT
#2749
On June 21 2013 13:00 Mondeezy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff

They're great when they work.
liftlift > tsm
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 04:27:29
June 21 2013 04:26 GMT
#2750
On June 21 2013 12:43 Craton wrote:
Advertising mostly just gets their name in your head when you go to buy something. If you don't know much about the options, you're more likely to go for something you've heard before. Similarly, if you're between relatively even options, the advertising can tip the odds.

Yup, basically when I'm buying something like toilet paper I tend to pick something that had a nice advertizement or something I am somewhat familiar with even if it makes no difference.

With electronics I do research and pick based on quality though.

Oh and just lost a game because of snares stopping Fiora ult. Amazing design Riot. Jarvan Q > Fiora ult makes sense.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
June 21 2013 04:26 GMT
#2751
On June 21 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:00 Mondeezy wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff

They're great when they work.

They're do something called "work"? I use the flashing lights for ambiance.
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 21 2013 04:26 GMT
#2752
On June 21 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:00 Mondeezy wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff

They're great when they work.

Morello, you need to balance Razer. Their performance is too binary!

I guess I've just been lucky. =\
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 21 2013 04:33 GMT
#2753
On June 21 2013 13:26 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:00 Mondeezy wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff

They're great when they work.

Morello, you need to balance Razer. Their performance is too binary!

I guess I've just been lucky. =\


I'm with you man, my Razer stuff is great.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 04:36:51
June 21 2013 04:36 GMT
#2754
Fuck, I forgot OGN qualifs were tonight. Guess I'm not going to sleep.

Edit: Also, got a project in the works. =]
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
June 21 2013 04:37 GMT
#2755
I bought a Nexus 4 the other day.

Not because it has a Snapdragon processor, though.
I did see that it had one and I recognized the brand, but it didn't really matter anyway. You could say it raises brand awareness...
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
June 21 2013 04:38 GMT
#2756
On June 21 2013 13:33 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:26 Gahlo wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:00 Mondeezy wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff

They're great when they work.

Morello, you need to balance Razer. Their performance is too binary!

I guess I've just been lucky. =\


I'm with you man, my Razer stuff is great.

My mouse is starting to double click on left button and triple/quadra/penta-click on middle mouswheel down and I can't find any screws to take it apart and figure out what's wrong with the actuators
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
June 21 2013 04:38 GMT
#2757
On June 21 2013 12:16 justiceknight wrote:
omfg 3 games won in a row and i am still 99 pts +0, how many more till 100??????



hm....any1??
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 21 2013 04:39 GMT
#2758
On June 21 2013 13:38 justiceknight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 12:16 justiceknight wrote:
omfg 3 games won in a row and i am still 99 pts +0, how many more till 100??????



hm....any1??

Whenever they decide to match people with similar ELO with you.
liftlift > tsm
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
June 21 2013 04:41 GMT
#2759
On June 21 2013 13:33 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:26 Gahlo wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:00 Mondeezy wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff

They're great when they work.

Morello, you need to balance Razer. Their performance is too binary!

I guess I've just been lucky. =\


I'm with you man, my Razer stuff is great.


Bleh.

I dunno, I like the abysuss, but their Keyboards and headsets awful. A Filco keyboard cost same as Razer keyboard without the LED's and last 30 years longer. A 20 dollar walmart brand headset last twice as long as as the razer headset I had and replaced twice through razer support.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
June 21 2013 04:42 GMT
#2760
The best is when your whole team gets +1 lp, but you were in a series so only the W mattered.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2468
Rain 1576
FanTaSy 432
Soma 84
Mong 76
Killer 56
NotJumperer 44
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
[ Show more ]
Sharp 15
Shinee 14
yabsab 14
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister1046
ceh9404
Happy265
KnowMe135
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 48m
INu's Battles
2h 48m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 48m
OSC
14h 3m
Replay Cast
14h 48m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.