• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:44
CEST 14:44
KST 21:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8535 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 139

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 21 2013 04:44 GMT
#2761
On June 21 2013 13:42 Craton wrote:
The best is when your whole team gets +1 lp, but you were in a series so only the W mattered.

The best is when your team isn't a bunch of turds that don't understand why you're taking their farm after you downed your tower.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
June 21 2013 04:45 GMT
#2762
On June 21 2013 13:41 iCanada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:33 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:26 Gahlo wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:00 Mondeezy wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff

They're great when they work.

Morello, you need to balance Razer. Their performance is too binary!

I guess I've just been lucky. =\


I'm with you man, my Razer stuff is great.


Bleh.

I dunno, I like the abysuss, but their Keyboards and headsets awful. A Filco keyboard cost same as Razer keyboard without the LED's and last 30 years longer. A 20 dollar walmart brand headset last twice as long as as the razer headset I had and replaced twice through razer support.


I think that headsets are finicky period. Had several 'high quality' headsets from numerous places including Razer that only lasted a few months. I used some cheap $30 headset for over a year. I currently am using the Razer Kraken Pro though and I've had it for eight months now with no issues. Maybe I just got really unlucky since this is actually the first "gaming headset" I've bought that last more than three months but I tend to believe that headsets break super easy (or I just have bad luck).

I'm using a Deathadder right now too. It's a good enough mouse. I think Logitech mice are just as good though and yeah there are so many keyboard options that getting a Razer keyboard makes very little sense to me unless you get a really good deal somehow.
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
June 21 2013 04:45 GMT
#2763
On June 21 2013 13:39 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:38 justiceknight wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:16 justiceknight wrote:
omfg 3 games won in a row and i am still 99 pts +0, how many more till 100??????



hm....any1??

Whenever they decide to match people with similar ELO with you.



i am silver1 and my opp are all gold 1-5 for the 4 games =.=
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 21 2013 04:52 GMT
#2764
On June 21 2013 13:45 overt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:41 iCanada wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:33 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:26 Gahlo wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:00 Mondeezy wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff

They're great when they work.

Morello, you need to balance Razer. Their performance is too binary!

I guess I've just been lucky. =\


I'm with you man, my Razer stuff is great.


Bleh.

I dunno, I like the abysuss, but their Keyboards and headsets awful. A Filco keyboard cost same as Razer keyboard without the LED's and last 30 years longer. A 20 dollar walmart brand headset last twice as long as as the razer headset I had and replaced twice through razer support.


I think that headsets are finicky period. Had several 'high quality' headsets from numerous places including Razer that only lasted a few months. I used some cheap $30 headset for over a year. I currently am using the Razer Kraken Pro though and I've had it for eight months now with no issues. Maybe I just got really unlucky since this is actually the first "gaming headset" I've bought that last more than three months but I tend to believe that headsets break super easy (or I just have bad luck).

I'm using a Deathadder right now too. It's a good enough mouse. I think Logitech mice are just as good though and yeah there are so many keyboard options that getting a Razer keyboard makes very little sense to me unless you get a really good deal somehow.

Headsets are always a rip off. Always better to buy some nice headphones like mdrv6 and buy a separate dedicated mic.
liftlift > tsm
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 04:52:40
June 21 2013 04:52 GMT
#2765
Why is it I streak losses in my series for Plat, yet somehow streak wins to build up the LP back for another series.

: psyduck :
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 21 2013 04:53 GMT
#2766
On June 21 2013 13:45 justiceknight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:39 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:38 justiceknight wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:16 justiceknight wrote:
omfg 3 games won in a row and i am still 99 pts +0, how many more till 100??????



hm....any1??

Whenever they decide to match people with similar ELO with you.



i am silver1 and my opp are all gold 1-5 for the 4 games =.=

Division =/= elo.
liftlift > tsm
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
June 21 2013 05:04 GMT
#2767
On June 21 2013 13:52 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:45 overt wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:41 iCanada wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:33 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:26 Gahlo wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:00 Mondeezy wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff

They're great when they work.

Morello, you need to balance Razer. Their performance is too binary!

I guess I've just been lucky. =\


I'm with you man, my Razer stuff is great.


Bleh.

I dunno, I like the abysuss, but their Keyboards and headsets awful. A Filco keyboard cost same as Razer keyboard without the LED's and last 30 years longer. A 20 dollar walmart brand headset last twice as long as as the razer headset I had and replaced twice through razer support.


I think that headsets are finicky period. Had several 'high quality' headsets from numerous places including Razer that only lasted a few months. I used some cheap $30 headset for over a year. I currently am using the Razer Kraken Pro though and I've had it for eight months now with no issues. Maybe I just got really unlucky since this is actually the first "gaming headset" I've bought that last more than three months but I tend to believe that headsets break super easy (or I just have bad luck).

I'm using a Deathadder right now too. It's a good enough mouse. I think Logitech mice are just as good though and yeah there are so many keyboard options that getting a Razer keyboard makes very little sense to me unless you get a really good deal somehow.

Headsets are always a rip off. Always better to buy some nice headphones like mdrv6 and buy a separate dedicated mic.

The only gaming headset I can recommend is Sennheiser PC-350
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
June 21 2013 05:26 GMT
#2768
On June 21 2013 13:52 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:45 overt wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:41 iCanada wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:33 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:26 Gahlo wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:00 Mondeezy wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff

They're great when they work.

Morello, you need to balance Razer. Their performance is too binary!

I guess I've just been lucky. =\


I'm with you man, my Razer stuff is great.


Bleh.

I dunno, I like the abysuss, but their Keyboards and headsets awful. A Filco keyboard cost same as Razer keyboard without the LED's and last 30 years longer. A 20 dollar walmart brand headset last twice as long as as the razer headset I had and replaced twice through razer support.


I think that headsets are finicky period. Had several 'high quality' headsets from numerous places including Razer that only lasted a few months. I used some cheap $30 headset for over a year. I currently am using the Razer Kraken Pro though and I've had it for eight months now with no issues. Maybe I just got really unlucky since this is actually the first "gaming headset" I've bought that last more than three months but I tend to believe that headsets break super easy (or I just have bad luck).

I'm using a Deathadder right now too. It's a good enough mouse. I think Logitech mice are just as good though and yeah there are so many keyboard options that getting a Razer keyboard makes very little sense to me unless you get a really good deal somehow.

Headsets are always a rip off. Always better to buy some nice headphones like mdrv6 and buy a separate dedicated mic.

They're convenient though. Having a separate mic requires an additional audio port, and good mics are expensive.
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
June 21 2013 05:30 GMT
#2769
Requesting addition of ''Why am I xxx Division matched with yyy Division???" and "99LP +0 WAHWAHWAH" posts to list of blacklisted topics.
cool beans
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
June 21 2013 05:31 GMT
#2770
On June 21 2013 14:26 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:52 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:45 overt wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:41 iCanada wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:33 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:26 Gahlo wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:00 Mondeezy wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff

They're great when they work.

Morello, you need to balance Razer. Their performance is too binary!

I guess I've just been lucky. =\


I'm with you man, my Razer stuff is great.


Bleh.

I dunno, I like the abysuss, but their Keyboards and headsets awful. A Filco keyboard cost same as Razer keyboard without the LED's and last 30 years longer. A 20 dollar walmart brand headset last twice as long as as the razer headset I had and replaced twice through razer support.


I think that headsets are finicky period. Had several 'high quality' headsets from numerous places including Razer that only lasted a few months. I used some cheap $30 headset for over a year. I currently am using the Razer Kraken Pro though and I've had it for eight months now with no issues. Maybe I just got really unlucky since this is actually the first "gaming headset" I've bought that last more than three months but I tend to believe that headsets break super easy (or I just have bad luck).

I'm using a Deathadder right now too. It's a good enough mouse. I think Logitech mice are just as good though and yeah there are so many keyboard options that getting a Razer keyboard makes very little sense to me unless you get a really good deal somehow.

Headsets are always a rip off. Always better to buy some nice headphones like mdrv6 and buy a separate dedicated mic.

They're convenient though. Having a separate mic requires an additional audio port, and good mics are expensive.


QFT. Not everyone has $200 to spend on headphones and then an additional stand alone expensive mic. Headsets are perfectly fine for everything as long as you're not doing stuff that requires you to record your voice for a living.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
June 21 2013 05:35 GMT
#2771
On June 21 2013 14:31 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 14:26 caelym wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:52 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:45 overt wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:41 iCanada wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:33 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:26 Gahlo wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:00 Mondeezy wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff

They're great when they work.

Morello, you need to balance Razer. Their performance is too binary!

I guess I've just been lucky. =\


I'm with you man, my Razer stuff is great.


Bleh.

I dunno, I like the abysuss, but their Keyboards and headsets awful. A Filco keyboard cost same as Razer keyboard without the LED's and last 30 years longer. A 20 dollar walmart brand headset last twice as long as as the razer headset I had and replaced twice through razer support.


I think that headsets are finicky period. Had several 'high quality' headsets from numerous places including Razer that only lasted a few months. I used some cheap $30 headset for over a year. I currently am using the Razer Kraken Pro though and I've had it for eight months now with no issues. Maybe I just got really unlucky since this is actually the first "gaming headset" I've bought that last more than three months but I tend to believe that headsets break super easy (or I just have bad luck).

I'm using a Deathadder right now too. It's a good enough mouse. I think Logitech mice are just as good though and yeah there are so many keyboard options that getting a Razer keyboard makes very little sense to me unless you get a really good deal somehow.

Headsets are always a rip off. Always better to buy some nice headphones like mdrv6 and buy a separate dedicated mic.

They're convenient though. Having a separate mic requires an additional audio port, and good mics are expensive.


QFT. Not everyone has $200 to spend on headphones and then an additional stand alone expensive mic. Headsets are perfectly fine for everything as long as you're not doing stuff that requires you to record your voice for a living.

Stand alone mics don't have to be expensive, neither to headphones. Sony mdr v6 goes for around 60 bucks. Some cheap old mic costs like 5 bucks.
liftlift > tsm
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
June 21 2013 05:45 GMT
#2772
On June 21 2013 13:33 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:26 Gahlo wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:00 Mondeezy wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff

They're great when they work.

Morello, you need to balance Razer. Their performance is too binary!

I guess I've just been lucky. =\


I'm with you man, my Razer stuff is great.

yeah my razor salmosa powered through for four years without any hitch and recently it started acting up so I replaced it with an abyssus a month ago.
TheHumanSensation
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1210 Posts
June 21 2013 05:51 GMT
#2773
Headsets only last a few months?

If only we knew of a place to buy things in bulk...
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-21 05:54:11
June 21 2013 05:53 GMT
#2774
On June 21 2013 14:51 TheHumanSensation wrote:
Headsets only last a few months?

If only we knew of a place to buy things in bulk...


I've had my $90 Sony's headphones for about 3yrs now and not a single scratch, defect or anything wrong with them, sounds like new still. I've had my $60 Plantronics headset with a mic and it's just now starting to finally act up and the right ear sometimes cuts in and out, just barely though and not very often. Going on 2-3yrs now on that one.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
June 21 2013 06:00 GMT
#2775
On June 21 2013 13:26 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 12:43 Craton wrote:
Advertising mostly just gets their name in your head when you go to buy something. If you don't know much about the options, you're more likely to go for something you've heard before. Similarly, if you're between relatively even options, the advertising can tip the odds.

Yup, basically when I'm buying something like toilet paper I tend to pick something that had a nice advertizement or something I am somewhat familiar with even if it makes no difference.

With electronics I do research and pick based on quality though.

Oh and just lost a game because of snares stopping Fiora ult. Amazing design Riot. Jarvan Q > Fiora ult makes sense.


lost a game cuz warwick ult went through after i used fiora ult already
steam came out of my head
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
June 21 2013 06:03 GMT
#2776
I have my speakers(klipsch 2.1) for use 80% of the time I'm home. I have my RE400's for mobility/listening to music off my laptop, and then my corsair headset for skype calls and shit.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
June 21 2013 06:04 GMT
#2777
You BW guys remember Light Girl?
I think we have the LoL equivalent of Light Girl.

Introducing...... ward girl!
[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Commentator
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
June 21 2013 06:06 GMT
#2778
Still prefer cakegirl.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
June 21 2013 06:26 GMT
#2779
On June 21 2013 14:26 caelym wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2013 13:52 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:45 overt wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:41 iCanada wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:33 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:26 Gahlo wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:17 wei2coolman wrote:
On June 21 2013 13:00 Mondeezy wrote:
On June 21 2013 12:50 Craton wrote:
I think they mostly have advertising on mobile platforms. I know a co-worker mentioned seeing a Snapdragon CPU ad that almost certainly doesn't watch e-sports. His reaction was something along the lines of "wtf what's better about this than something else."

And yeah, there isn't much argument to be made for one CPU over another in a phone.

That said, maybe they're planning to expand into more than just phone CPUs (I guess they just do ARM stuff?), so getting their name out their now could help them when they have the next 'LEET KEYBOARD FOR PROGAMERS' (aka how Razer peddles their craptastic hardware).


I like my Razer stuff

They're great when they work.

Morello, you need to balance Razer. Their performance is too binary!

I guess I've just been lucky. =\


I'm with you man, my Razer stuff is great.


Bleh.

I dunno, I like the abysuss, but their Keyboards and headsets awful. A Filco keyboard cost same as Razer keyboard without the LED's and last 30 years longer. A 20 dollar walmart brand headset last twice as long as as the razer headset I had and replaced twice through razer support.


I think that headsets are finicky period. Had several 'high quality' headsets from numerous places including Razer that only lasted a few months. I used some cheap $30 headset for over a year. I currently am using the Razer Kraken Pro though and I've had it for eight months now with no issues. Maybe I just got really unlucky since this is actually the first "gaming headset" I've bought that last more than three months but I tend to believe that headsets break super easy (or I just have bad luck).

I'm using a Deathadder right now too. It's a good enough mouse. I think Logitech mice are just as good though and yeah there are so many keyboard options that getting a Razer keyboard makes very little sense to me unless you get a really good deal somehow.

Headsets are always a rip off. Always better to buy some nice headphones like mdrv6 and buy a separate dedicated mic.

They're convenient though. Having a separate mic requires an additional audio port, and good mics are expensive.


That's the thing. You don't need a good mic. Can get a decent mic for really cheap, and buy some really amazing headphones. In the long run, you enjoy good music while a mic can be easily replaced. Most people don't need all the bells and whistles that come with a studio mic. You can find decent mics for like less than 10$ usually.

On the other hand, if you were doing broadcasting/streaming, you might want to look into that better mic.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
June 21 2013 06:26 GMT
#2780
On June 21 2013 15:06 NeoIllusions wrote:
Still prefer cakegirl.


We need a poll with pics for science and great justice.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1341
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56767
Calm 3769
Shuttle 3384
Bisu 1491
FanTaSy 1429
firebathero 389
Stork 321
Mini 272
Zeus 261
Hyuk 257
[ Show more ]
Soma 245
Rush 240
EffOrt 225
actioN 173
Soulkey 166
Light 155
Last 145
ZerO 130
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 67
Sea.KH 66
Mong 65
Pusan 53
Killer 52
Barracks 52
PianO 44
hero 42
JYJ 41
Free 36
NotJumperer 36
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Shine 27
Yoon 27
Aegong 26
Hyun 26
Sharp 25
sorry 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 15
HiyA 15
Noble 13
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_318
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2029
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM208
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
16m
OSC
9h 31m
Replay Cast
10h 16m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.