• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9945 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 116

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
June 19 2013 12:16 GMT
#2301
On June 19 2013 18:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
If you can communicate with other people with "Face Space (no Dog) FrankerZ FrankerZ Kappa" you know you should kill yourself.


You might also be a secret agent.
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
June 19 2013 12:56 GMT
#2302
Name cleanse came and Namedrop is still bugged, riotpls =[[
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
June 19 2013 12:58 GMT
#2303
Nooo team siren You cant just disband, this is bigger than you
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 19 2013 12:58 GMT
#2304
On June 19 2013 21:58 AsnSensation wrote:
Nooo team siren You cant just disband, this is bigger than you


Gee I wonder what could've prompted this? :|
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
GettingIt
Profile Joined August 2011
1656 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-19 13:22:53
June 19 2013 13:22 GMT
#2305
On June 19 2013 20:03 WhiteDog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 20:00 justiceknight wrote:
did this happen to any1 before? got to 99+0 after a win

[image loading]

Yes lol. Play more, win more. You're almost there.


I won 7 straight games with +0 pts once it was pretty sad, but you get used to it. Also, I lost the 8th game and -26 lp with it.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 19 2013 13:29 GMT
#2306
And how many did you get on the next win?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
June 19 2013 13:33 GMT
#2307
lol this stream about teemo dying,u can get so many viewers w/o even playing the game wtf

http://www.solomid.net/livestream.php?s=9492
Aezo-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada378 Posts
June 19 2013 13:40 GMT
#2308
On June 19 2013 22:33 justiceknight wrote:
lol this stream about teemo dying,u can get so many viewers w/o even playing the game wtf

http://www.solomid.net/livestream.php?s=9492


I was trying to figure out why I had some idiot teemo mid feeding yesterday, flashing into nunu ults 1v1 etc... and when I saw that on reddit realization dawned...

Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 19 2013 13:57 GMT
#2309
It's just a black screen for me. :|
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Zenithal
Profile Joined August 2011
United States142 Posts
June 19 2013 13:59 GMT
#2310
[image loading]

Glad to see one of my favorite champs get some love.
Whatevs
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 19 2013 14:02 GMT
#2311
On June 19 2013 22:59 Zenithal wrote:
[image loading]

Glad to see one of my favorite champs get some love.


See, now I won't feel so bad when Yi destroys me in lane because he won't look so damn goofy while he does.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
June 19 2013 14:03 GMT
#2312
On June 19 2013 21:07 truemafia wrote:
just won as singed vs jayce in mid lane. Even though man dinh carry, i didn't get a single gank till level 9. Singed vs Jayce is the gayest match-up I've ever played in.


I played Kennen vs Garen yesterday. I felt really, really bad for him.
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
June 19 2013 14:31 GMT
#2313
On June 19 2013 21:58 AsnSensation wrote:
Nooo team siren You cant just disband, this is bigger than you

Don't worry, DragonBorns got your back - http://dragonborns.net/teams/league-of-legends-female/
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-19 14:48:15
June 19 2013 14:47 GMT
#2314
LOL. I was in Bo3 for Diamond IV, got banned (2 weeks ago), I come back, and...

I'm not in Bo3 but am stuck at 100lp :D 3 wins in a row sitting at 100lp Diamond V. WP Riot.

I guess I need to lose a game to de-bug the situation...
The legend of Darien lives on
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 19 2013 14:56 GMT
#2315
On June 19 2013 23:47 mr_tolkien wrote:
LOL. I was in Bo3 for Diamond IV, got banned (2 weeks ago), I come back, and...

I'm not in Bo3 but am stuck at 100lp :D 3 wins in a row sitting at 100lp Diamond V. WP Riot.

I guess I need to lose a game to de-bug the situation...


Report for intentional feed.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Imbu
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States903 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-19 15:08:38
June 19 2013 15:07 GMT
#2316
On June 19 2013 22:57 Alaric wrote:
It's just a black screen for me. :|


I think you just have to wait a bit. The stream stutters a lot for me when I load it up/try to watch it.


LOL. I was in Bo3 for Diamond IV, got banned (2 weeks ago), I come back, and...

I'm not in Bo3 but am stuck at 100lp :D 3 wins in a row sitting at 100lp Diamond V. WP Riot.

I guess I need to lose a game to de-bug the situation...


God that sucks :/ Well, it won't be too hard for you to get back to your promotion :D!
@DreamingBird
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 19 2013 15:09 GMT
#2317
On June 19 2013 23:47 mr_tolkien wrote:
LOL. I was in Bo3 for Diamond IV, got banned (2 weeks ago), I come back, and...

I'm not in Bo3 but am stuck at 100lp :D 3 wins in a row sitting at 100lp Diamond V. WP Riot.

I guess I need to lose a game to de-bug the situation...


WAIT. I THINK WE'VE FOUND IT. TOLKIEN'S IN THE LITERAL ELO HELL.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Imbu
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States903 Posts
June 19 2013 15:14 GMT
#2318
On June 20 2013 00:09 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 23:47 mr_tolkien wrote:
LOL. I was in Bo3 for Diamond IV, got banned (2 weeks ago), I come back, and...

I'm not in Bo3 but am stuck at 100lp :D 3 wins in a row sitting at 100lp Diamond V. WP Riot.

I guess I need to lose a game to de-bug the situation...


WAIT. I THINK WE'VE FOUND IT. TOLKIEN'S IN THE LITERAL ELO HELL.


LOL. THE REAL GATEKEEPER HAS APPEARED.
@DreamingBird
Badboyrune
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden2247 Posts
June 19 2013 15:27 GMT
#2319
This teemo stream is quite possibly the best thing ever. Few things give me as much pleasure as watching people who go bot with teemo die over and over
"If yellow does start SC2, I should start handsomenerd diaper busniess and become a rich man" - John the Translator
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
June 19 2013 15:28 GMT
#2320
I still have this teemo stream on at work. Every few min I look at it and smile. I just wish they did a 5 sec zoom in of the corpse then moved on.
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 4643
Horang2 394
Hyuk 357
BeSt 133
Hyun 97
Hm[arnc] 73
Shinee 67
Killer 65
ggaemo 57
sorry 54
[ Show more ]
Snow 52
Bonyth 37
Bale 35
JYJ 12
League of Legends
JimRising 543
Other Games
gofns10087
summit1g9089
singsing1262
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2392
League of Legends
• Lourlo1429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
56m
INu's Battles
2h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 56m
Replay Cast
13h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.