• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:03
CEST 22:03
KST 05:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8011 users

[Patch 1.0.0.154: Preseason Balance Update 2] GD - Page 130

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 220 Next
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
January 25 2013 06:36 GMT
#2581
geekgonemad like, doesnt play ad
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
January 25 2013 06:44 GMT
#2582
"I'm not mad. I'm in full control of my emotions right now."

=)
ChaoSbringer
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Australia1382 Posts
January 25 2013 06:46 GMT
#2583
Navi needs to play Hecarim so he can clip-clop while he clip-clops.
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
January 25 2013 06:55 GMT
#2584
Dear FXO,

Please give Navi a Razer Tiamat 7.1 Gaming Headset.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
January 25 2013 07:06 GMT
#2585
On January 25 2013 13:22 randomKo_Orean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 09:58 MoonBear wrote:
Heartbeattt running 1 Crit Red on his AD Rune page lol

Is he famous or something...?

Lots of pro players have been running 1 red and 1 blue critchance runes in Korea, I've been listening to them while they go over runepages while they wait on the game starts and it's pretty common on adcs that run 21/9/0.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
January 25 2013 07:06 GMT
#2586
Or just buy a 10$ clip on mic wtf. But I still don't see how he can possibly spam that much while fighting neutrals. I always feel like he's typing to someone.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
January 25 2013 07:12 GMT
#2587
On January 25 2013 14:25 OutlaW- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 14:23 Kouda wrote:
I think Destiny is a case of where if you spam enough games, you eventually get mildly decent l0l

He's probably played less than you, though. He does have a lot of work towards him, but I don't understand the need to constantly belittle him and deny him his achievements.


What achievements? He's gotten to 1900(and apparently that involved some pretty serious 'aid,' I wouldn't know). The few times I've gone to watch him the one thing that sticks out to me is how much he dies; it makes him look decidedly mediocre, especially since he plays ADC so much. Not dying is pretty much the first thing anyone in this game is taught/is arguably the most important part of the game(right up there with last hitting and being in xp range, both of which are directly related to being alive), his non-ability to stay alive is really comparable to far worse players than what you think of when you think 'moderately high->high elo player.'

I am constantly surprised at how he is considered a player of note in any way shape or form(and realize there is some irony in me discussing him at any length, or ever watching his stream for any period of time).
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
January 25 2013 07:14 GMT
#2588
On January 25 2013 16:12 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 14:25 OutlaW- wrote:
On January 25 2013 14:23 Kouda wrote:
I think Destiny is a case of where if you spam enough games, you eventually get mildly decent l0l

He's probably played less than you, though. He does have a lot of work towards him, but I don't understand the need to constantly belittle him and deny him his achievements.


What achievements? He's gotten to 1900(and apparently that involved some pretty serious 'aid,' I wouldn't know). The few times I've gone to watch him the one thing that sticks out to me is how much he dies; it makes him look decidedly mediocre, especially since he plays ADC so much. Not dying is pretty much the first thing anyone in this game is taught/is arguably the most important part of the game(right up there with last hitting and being in xp range, both of which are directly related to being alive), his non-ability to stay alive is really comparable to far worse players than what you think of when you think 'moderately high->high elo player.'

I am constantly surprised at how he is considered a player of note in any way shape or form(and realize there is some irony in me discussing him at any length, or ever watching his stream for any period of time).

Your basing it on the few times you've watched him. The dude almost streams 24/7. But really its just that the Destiny hate has come and gone and is just old now.
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
January 25 2013 07:19 GMT
#2589
On January 25 2013 16:14 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 16:12 red_ wrote:
On January 25 2013 14:25 OutlaW- wrote:
On January 25 2013 14:23 Kouda wrote:
I think Destiny is a case of where if you spam enough games, you eventually get mildly decent l0l

He's probably played less than you, though. He does have a lot of work towards him, but I don't understand the need to constantly belittle him and deny him his achievements.


What achievements? He's gotten to 1900(and apparently that involved some pretty serious 'aid,' I wouldn't know). The few times I've gone to watch him the one thing that sticks out to me is how much he dies; it makes him look decidedly mediocre, especially since he plays ADC so much. Not dying is pretty much the first thing anyone in this game is taught/is arguably the most important part of the game(right up there with last hitting and being in xp range, both of which are directly related to being alive), his non-ability to stay alive is really comparable to far worse players than what you think of when you think 'moderately high->high elo player.'

I am constantly surprised at how he is considered a player of note in any way shape or form(and realize there is some irony in me discussing him at any length, or ever watching his stream for any period of time).

Your basing it on the few times you've watched him. The dude almost streams 24/7. But really its just that the Destiny hate has come and gone and is just old now.


His Lolking profile confirms that he dies a lot, I decided to look it up before making my conclusion on watching him a few times.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
January 25 2013 07:20 GMT
#2590
On January 25 2013 14:32 Kouda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 14:25 OutlaW- wrote:
On January 25 2013 14:23 Kouda wrote:
I think Destiny is a case of where if you spam enough games, you eventually get mildly decent l0l

He's probably played less than you, though. He does have a lot of work towards him, but I don't understand the need to constantly belittle him and deny him his achievements.


I didn't belittle him at all, I'm actually a huge fan. He's 1900 which is above average, but decent considering streamers available. With all the talk about NA teams and practicing, I was just saying that Destiny is an example of mass gaming over 2~ months.


I got nothing against Destiny and all, but are you actually trying to use Destiny as a good example of practicing?

Excuse me while I go choke on my own laughter.
TranslatorBaa!
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
January 25 2013 07:24 GMT
#2591
Destiny=neograkis

and if you kiddies out there dont know who grackis is, ask your grandparents to tell you.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
jadoth
Profile Joined December 2011
694 Posts
January 25 2013 07:33 GMT
#2592
On January 25 2013 16:06 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 13:22 randomKo_Orean wrote:
On January 25 2013 09:58 MoonBear wrote:
Heartbeattt running 1 Crit Red on his AD Rune page lol

Is he famous or something...?

Lots of pro players have been running 1 red and 1 blue critchance runes in Korea, I've been listening to them while they go over runepages while they wait on the game starts and it's pretty common on adcs that run 21/9/0.


I refuse to believe this.
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
January 25 2013 07:39 GMT
#2593
Iam the only one who likes the sound of the keyboard?
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 07:44:02
January 25 2013 07:43 GMT
#2594
I read some article once where someone raved about their mechanical keyboard. Curious, I went to an electronics store where they had some on display.

That day I learned that keyboards can be so loud you can't even hear the salesman standing next to you.

Seriously, I've had typewriters which were quieter.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 07:51:28
January 25 2013 07:50 GMT
#2595
On January 25 2013 16:19 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 16:14 Irave wrote:
On January 25 2013 16:12 red_ wrote:
On January 25 2013 14:25 OutlaW- wrote:
On January 25 2013 14:23 Kouda wrote:
I think Destiny is a case of where if you spam enough games, you eventually get mildly decent l0l

He's probably played less than you, though. He does have a lot of work towards him, but I don't understand the need to constantly belittle him and deny him his achievements.


What achievements? He's gotten to 1900(and apparently that involved some pretty serious 'aid,' I wouldn't know). The few times I've gone to watch him the one thing that sticks out to me is how much he dies; it makes him look decidedly mediocre, especially since he plays ADC so much. Not dying is pretty much the first thing anyone in this game is taught/is arguably the most important part of the game(right up there with last hitting and being in xp range, both of which are directly related to being alive), his non-ability to stay alive is really comparable to far worse players than what you think of when you think 'moderately high->high elo player.'

I am constantly surprised at how he is considered a player of note in any way shape or form(and realize there is some irony in me discussing him at any length, or ever watching his stream for any period of time).

Your basing it on the few times you've watched him. The dude almost streams 24/7. But really its just that the Destiny hate has come and gone and is just old now.


His Lolking profile confirms that he dies a lot, I decided to look it up before making my conclusion on watching him a few times.

That doesn't change the fact that the Destiny circlejerk is old.

Lets play high elo adc average deaths in soloQ.

Destiny 5.9
Imaqtpie 5.2
Doublelift 4.8
Yellowpete 4.8
brunch Ü 4.7

These were quite easy to find. I would be more curious of a list on adc mains hovering around his elo. These players also die a lot too correct? Considering these players are leaps and bounds ahead of him, it shouldn't be that close right. Oh wait its solo q.
On January 25 2013 16:24 Two_DoWn wrote:
Destiny=neograkis

and if you kiddies out there dont know who grackis is, ask your grandparents to tell you.

I still laugh a little bit how he was one game away from going to the offline part of LCS. While most struggle to find a team.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
January 25 2013 07:55 GMT
#2596
On January 25 2013 16:50 Irave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 16:19 red_ wrote:
On January 25 2013 16:14 Irave wrote:
On January 25 2013 16:12 red_ wrote:
On January 25 2013 14:25 OutlaW- wrote:
On January 25 2013 14:23 Kouda wrote:
I think Destiny is a case of where if you spam enough games, you eventually get mildly decent l0l

He's probably played less than you, though. He does have a lot of work towards him, but I don't understand the need to constantly belittle him and deny him his achievements.


What achievements? He's gotten to 1900(and apparently that involved some pretty serious 'aid,' I wouldn't know). The few times I've gone to watch him the one thing that sticks out to me is how much he dies; it makes him look decidedly mediocre, especially since he plays ADC so much. Not dying is pretty much the first thing anyone in this game is taught/is arguably the most important part of the game(right up there with last hitting and being in xp range, both of which are directly related to being alive), his non-ability to stay alive is really comparable to far worse players than what you think of when you think 'moderately high->high elo player.'

I am constantly surprised at how he is considered a player of note in any way shape or form(and realize there is some irony in me discussing him at any length, or ever watching his stream for any period of time).

Your basing it on the few times you've watched him. The dude almost streams 24/7. But really its just that the Destiny hate has come and gone and is just old now.


His Lolking profile confirms that he dies a lot, I decided to look it up before making my conclusion on watching him a few times.

That doesn't change the fact that the Destiny circlejerk is old.

Lets play high elo adc average deaths in soloQ.

Destiny 5.9
Imaqtpie 5.2
Doublelift 4.8
Yellowpete 4.8
brunch Ü 4.7

These were quite easy to find. I would be more curious of a list on adc mains hovering around his elo. These players also die a lot too correct? Considering these players are leaps and bounds ahead of him, it shouldn't be that close right. Oh wait its solo q.
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 16:24 Two_DoWn wrote:
Destiny=neograkis

and if you kiddies out there dont know who grackis is, ask your grandparents to tell you.

I still laugh a little bit how he was one game away from going to the offline part of LCS. While most struggle to find a team.


I'd look more at KDA, on basically every champ he has sub 3.0 kda. Even when I compare it to people on my friends list(majority are gold-plat) they tend to at least have a couple champs where they do better than average, with 3.5-4.0 over 20+ games.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
January 25 2013 08:00 GMT
#2597
I still see no reason to attack him like this. Why does it matter to you that we're defending Destiny? It's not like his current skill matters too much, either. Whether or not he manages to prove is important. Even that, however, isn't the most important thing. At the end of the day, he's an entertainer. If you don't like him, don't watch him. I just don't see a reason to bash him.
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
January 25 2013 08:00 GMT
#2598
I ended up in a game versus Destiny when he first started LoL. Phantomlord was duoing with him (the Elo difference was huge) and busted out Revive/Teleport Karthus because they'd lost their last game.

Least Elo I've ever received for a win.

But that was Season 2. If he's been playing all this time and can now carry himself to 1900 then good for him.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
January 25 2013 08:01 GMT
#2599
I have such conflicting emotions with Destiny's play; on one hand is Draven is pretty good, on the other hand, his gameplay without Draven is like watching someone in 1200 elo.
spellsy
Profile Joined October 2011
United States418 Posts
January 25 2013 08:06 GMT
#2600
destiny isnt particularly good, but... who cares again ? why does destiny matter about anything O.o, the spotlight is only on him cause hes "famous".
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech143
Nina 89
JuggernautJason55
RuFF_SC2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 99
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6832
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt561
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
ToD170
summit1g162
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0151
shahzam123
Trikslyr120
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 12m
Replay Cast
2h 57m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.