• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:32
CEST 21:32
KST 04:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7621 users

[Patch 1.0.0.148: Kha'Zix] General Discussion - Page 176

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 200 Next
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
October 15 2012 06:23 GMT
#3501
What do you think about this picture? Can I make friends with the dota2 community with it?

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
wussleeQ
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States3130 Posts
October 15 2012 06:28 GMT
#3502
On October 15 2012 15:23 Chexx wrote:
What do you think about this picture? Can I make friends with the dota2 community with it?

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

Some people don't like DOTA heroes being called champions if i remember correctly.
BW -> League -> CSGO
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
October 15 2012 06:33 GMT
#3503
On October 15 2012 15:28 wussleeQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 15:23 Chexx wrote:
What do you think about this picture? Can I make friends with the dota2 community with it?

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

Some people don't like DOTA heroes being called champions if i remember correctly.

I'd say that's the joke.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Perplex
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1693 Posts
October 15 2012 06:34 GMT
#3504
plain white text being imposed on a glossy reflective background is a big graphic design no-no.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24238059
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
October 15 2012 06:38 GMT
#3505
amateur trolling attempt.

Underlining the word champion? No subtlety.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
TheBJ
Profile Joined March 2010
Bulgaria906 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 06:45:13
October 15 2012 06:44 GMT
#3506
If you decide to play shaco jungle these are the builds i would recommend you:
If u are below 1900 : Mobility/wriggle/zeal/black cleaver so you have the option of split pushing
If above 1900: Mobility/wriggle/hexdrinker/ga ( force kills on lanes than be tanky )
Ad augusta per angust
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 06:55:57
October 15 2012 06:55 GMT
#3507
On October 15 2012 15:34 Perplex wrote:
plain white text being imposed on a glossy reflective background is a big graphic design no-no.


Iam not a graphics designer
Arts have never been my strenght.

On October 15 2012 15:38 sob3k wrote:
amateur trolling attempt.

Underlining the word champion? No subtlety.


I can fix that.
was just a quick idea when I saw the no. 1 Star wars Fanshirt.
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
DonKey_
Profile Joined May 2010
Liechtenstein1356 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 06:55:58
October 15 2012 06:55 GMT
#3508
On October 15 2012 15:23 Chexx wrote:
What do you think about this picture? Can I make friends with the dota2 community with it?

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

As much I hate fueling the Dota2-LoL feud; Dota2 deserves some hate. All the trash they talk about LoL goes unanswered almost always and its such a huge discrepancy between the Dota2 shit talkers and LoL ones, in fact I believe this is the first time I've ever seen an image macro poking fun at the Dota2 community and not vice-versa.
+ Show Spoiler +
I laughed :D
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
October 15 2012 06:59 GMT
#3509
On October 15 2012 15:55 DonKey_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 15:23 Chexx wrote:
What do you think about this picture? Can I make friends with the dota2 community with it?

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

As much I hate fueling the Dota2-LoL feud; Dota2 deserves some hate. All the trash they talk about LoL goes unanswered almost always and its such a huge discrepancy between the Dota2 shit talkers and LoL ones, in fact I believe this is the first time I've ever seen an image macro poking fun at the Dota2 community and not vice-versa.
+ Show Spoiler +
I laughed :D


I don't get it.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Mondeezy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1938 Posts
October 15 2012 07:07 GMT
#3510
Thoughts on going 1x Dorans and Brutalizer on AD Carries, instead of 2x Dorans?

It would obviously delay your endgame, but I feel like the trading advantage may be worth it if you can get it early.
LoL NA: Mondeezy - TL - Riven <3
silencefc
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States875 Posts
October 15 2012 07:08 GMT
#3511
On October 15 2012 15:59 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 15:55 DonKey_ wrote:
On October 15 2012 15:23 Chexx wrote:
What do you think about this picture? Can I make friends with the dota2 community with it?

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

As much I hate fueling the Dota2-LoL feud; Dota2 deserves some hate. All the trash they talk about LoL goes unanswered almost always and its such a huge discrepancy between the Dota2 shit talkers and LoL ones, in fact I believe this is the first time I've ever seen an image macro poking fun at the Dota2 community and not vice-versa.
+ Show Spoiler +
I laughed :D


I don't get it.


It's pretty much the same as this:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/846


Seems like a lot of Dota 2 players don't like being affiliated with LoL in any way, no matter how minor.
Slice like a goddamn hammer.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
October 15 2012 07:08 GMT
#3512
On October 15 2012 15:59 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 15:55 DonKey_ wrote:
On October 15 2012 15:23 Chexx wrote:
What do you think about this picture? Can I make friends with the dota2 community with it?

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

As much I hate fueling the Dota2-LoL feud; Dota2 deserves some hate. All the trash they talk about LoL goes unanswered almost always and its such a huge discrepancy between the Dota2 shit talkers and LoL ones, in fact I believe this is the first time I've ever seen an image macro poking fun at the Dota2 community and not vice-versa.
+ Show Spoiler +
I laughed :D


I don't get it.

They get angry when you call a hero a champion.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 07:10:12
October 15 2012 07:09 GMT
#3513
Brutalizer has no end-game options and it is strictly an early game snowball item?

On October 15 2012 16:08 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 15:59 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 15 2012 15:55 DonKey_ wrote:
On October 15 2012 15:23 Chexx wrote:
What do you think about this picture? Can I make friends with the dota2 community with it?

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

As much I hate fueling the Dota2-LoL feud; Dota2 deserves some hate. All the trash they talk about LoL goes unanswered almost always and its such a huge discrepancy between the Dota2 shit talkers and LoL ones, in fact I believe this is the first time I've ever seen an image macro poking fun at the Dota2 community and not vice-versa.
+ Show Spoiler +
I laughed :D


I don't get it.

They get angry when you call a hero a champion.


-___-
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
October 15 2012 07:11 GMT
#3514
On October 15 2012 15:55 Chexx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 15:34 Perplex wrote:
plain white text being imposed on a glossy reflective background is a big graphic design no-no.


Iam not a graphics designer
Arts have never been my strenght.

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 15:38 sob3k wrote:
amateur trolling attempt.

Underlining the word champion? No subtlety.


I can fix that.
was just a quick idea when I saw the no. 1 Star wars Fanshirt.

What no. 1 Star Wars Fanshirt?
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
DonKey_
Profile Joined May 2010
Liechtenstein1356 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 07:13:11
October 15 2012 07:11 GMT
#3515
On October 15 2012 15:59 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 15:55 DonKey_ wrote:
On October 15 2012 15:23 Chexx wrote:
What do you think about this picture? Can I make friends with the dota2 community with it?

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

As much I hate fueling the Dota2-LoL feud; Dota2 deserves some hate. All the trash they talk about LoL goes unanswered almost always and its such a huge discrepancy between the Dota2 shit talkers and LoL ones, in fact I believe this is the first time I've ever seen an image macro poking fun at the Dota2 community and not vice-versa.
+ Show Spoiler +
I laughed :D


I don't get it.

Don't get "it"? what? Have you not seen the rage about simple things like this image macro for example. Anything LoL related that is ever mentioned such as Champion or the term MOBA(funny cause ARTS is just as vague as MOBA) is immediately flamed and the user who mentioned is attacked. Happens online in forums, but the worst place is in the Dota2 game never ever mention that you had anything to do with LoL. Now compare that with league and it's like a one-sided hatred coming from Dota2. I only thought it was refreshing to see fun being poked at the other game for once.

Maybe I misunderstood you though I don't quite know what you are saying.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-15 07:13:37
October 15 2012 07:13 GMT
#3516
On October 15 2012 16:11 DonKey_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 15:59 Sufficiency wrote:
On October 15 2012 15:55 DonKey_ wrote:
On October 15 2012 15:23 Chexx wrote:
What do you think about this picture? Can I make friends with the dota2 community with it?

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

As much I hate fueling the Dota2-LoL feud; Dota2 deserves some hate. All the trash they talk about LoL goes unanswered almost always and its such a huge discrepancy between the Dota2 shit talkers and LoL ones, in fact I believe this is the first time I've ever seen an image macro poking fun at the Dota2 community and not vice-versa.
+ Show Spoiler +
I laughed :D


I don't get it.

Don't get "it"? what? Have you not seen the rage about simple things like this image macro for example. Anything LoL related that is ever mentioned such as Champion or Moba is immediately flamed and the user who mentioned is attacked. Happens online in forums, but the worst place is in the Dota2 game never ever mention that you had anything to do with LoL. Now compare that with league and it's like a one-sided hatred coming from Dota2. I only thought it was refreshing to see fun being poked at the other game for once.

Maybe I misunderstood you though I don't quite know what you are saying.


Calm down. I have not played dota since ~2004 and never touched dota2 before. I only recognize maybe half of the heroes in dota right now.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
October 15 2012 07:19 GMT
#3517
On October 15 2012 16:11 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2012 15:55 Chexx wrote:
On October 15 2012 15:34 Perplex wrote:
plain white text being imposed on a glossy reflective background is a big graphic design no-no.


Iam not a graphics designer
Arts have never been my strenght.

On October 15 2012 15:38 sob3k wrote:
amateur trolling attempt.

Underlining the word champion? No subtlety.


I can fix that.
was just a quick idea when I saw the no. 1 Star wars Fanshirt.

What no. 1 Star Wars Fanshirt?


[image loading]
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
ControlMonkey
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia3109 Posts
October 15 2012 07:20 GMT
#3518
You also get raged at if you say that LoL isn't a joke at the pro level...
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
October 15 2012 07:20 GMT
#3519
Froggen is not ready for 5k elo GP.
Retvrn to Forvms
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
October 15 2012 07:20 GMT
#3520
Brutalizer Ashe was pretty popular in Season 1 haha
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Prev 1 174 175 176 177 178 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM1030
TaKeTV 338
TKL 330
IndyStarCraft 201
BRAT_OK 103
ZombieGrub74
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1030
TKL 330
IndyStarCraft 201
MaxPax 193
BRAT_OK 103
ZombieGrub74
JuggernautJason43
Nathanias 32
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 667
ggaemo 162
White-Ra 134
firebathero 80
Barracks 60
910 49
Killer 28
Shine 27
Trap 26
yabsab 7
Counter-Strike
Fnx 804
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0166
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8876
crisheroes1702
Liquid`Hasu1553
Trikslyr66
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4652
summit1g3853
singsing1372
Beastyqt835
shahzam440
B2W.Neo349
ArmadaUGS137
KnowMe132
UpATreeSC84
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream432
Other Games
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 195
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade879
Other Games
• Shiphtur319
• imaqtpie7
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 28m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.