• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:18
CEST 11:18
KST 18:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9988 users

[Patch 1.0.0.136: Lulu] General Discussion - Page 37

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 339 Next
Remember guys, this is the general discussion thread. Keep whine/QQ posts in the appropriate QQ memorial thread! Thanks!
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
March 22 2012 00:00 GMT
#721
On March 22 2012 08:55 arb wrote:
Oddone only running 2 MS quints on udyr now, with 1 AS quint

Whats the benefits of this compared to 3?(besides the obvious attack speed)

It might encourage him to hit something.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
Usagi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Spain1647 Posts
March 22 2012 00:00 GMT
#722
On March 22 2012 07:11 cLutZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 07:06 Two_DoWn wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:54 Parnage wrote:
MLG most likely doesn't need League on it's circuit but they most assuredly want it to be on the circuit. It's too good of a popular esport at this time to not have it. It'd be giving away too much potential revenue so I'd consider the tweet just a issue of "don't panic lol fans we are working on it" it brings nothing to the table but it doesn't have to it let's folks know that they do in fact care about having League.

MLG will most likely cave to Riot because in the end it should be the smart choice for them. Having a hugely popular game would help them greatly so they'll be very open and eager to make a deal in the end. It'd be stupid not to.

I think MLG needs LoL WAY more than LoL needs MLG at this point, which is why I would be amazed if Riot allowed MLG to run a PPV event with LoL.



Why not? Riot could just take $XX% of revenues with no downside risk.

It would go against the long term strategy of the company.
It would be shooting yourself in the foot.
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
March 22 2012 00:04 GMT
#723
On March 22 2012 08:06 De4ngus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 07:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:47 De4ngus wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:36 Frolossus wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:24 Seuss wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:17 Frolossus wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:14 Seuss wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:05 jadoth wrote:
On March 22 2012 05:59 Seuss wrote:
On March 22 2012 05:35 Juicyfruit wrote:
Meh, according to that article Regi sleeps like 2 hours a day and has been doing that. I don't buy that he sleeps THAT little, but him being sleep deprived does explain a few things.


2 hours of sleep a night is beyond sleep deprived, it's downright unhealthy. For reference, anything less than 7-8 hours affects cognitive ability, and it stacks as you continue to fall short. The less sleep you get the faster your mental acuity drops. If you're only getting 6 hours of sleep a night, after two weeks your ability to think is at the same level as someone who has been awake for 24 hours straight.

SEE: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/17/magazine/mag-17Sleep-t.html

Also, I don't get enough sleep. D:


and some who hasnt slept for 24 hours is retarded. sometime i cant fall asleep and i will stay up all night and by like 6 pm the next day i might as well have downed half a handle of vodka i feel so dumb.

also does any one else think it is funny that clg shares beds.


That's sort of the point of the comparison. Think about how tired, unproductive, and ineffectual you are after you haven't slept for 24 hours. Next, realize you'll be like that all the time if you only get 6 hours of sleep every night.

I'm speaking from experience, but sleep deprivation quickly reaches a point not unlike the Dunning-Kruger effect whereby you're so tired you no longer can properly assess how tired you actually are.

6 hours is honestly a fair amount, currently at my school the average amount of sleep for students is between 2-6 hours. it doesn't really affect our academic performance too much


Subjective anecdote versus rigorous study. Why, exactly, should I take your word over that of the heads of the Sleep and Chronobiology Laboratory at the Hospital at University of Pennsylvania and the Sleep and Performance Research Center at Washington State University? Why is your loosely explained situation more accurate than published papers and studies?

its quite possible to function on less hours of sleep if you break up the time you sleep into a couple of times each day.
look up biphasic or polyphasic sleep

this shit doesnt work. i have friends whove tried it, even for a long time but it fucks you up. one ended up sick for a really long time. living off average 2-6 hours of sleep is not possible.

I sleep an average of 5 hours per night (i wake up a lot and can't fall asleep for ~half an hour everytime it happens). I measured it a couple of times, so I do know, and no I don't exaggerate. I try to sleep 'enough', but it doesn't work.
No related actual health problems and it's like that since puberty (~8 years).
I tried sleeping pills from the doctor once, to get the fabled 8 hours you'd apparantly need, but I was a complete wreck the next day (slept through tho)
Are there psychological/mental issues? Probably. Maybe. I don't know how I'd be if I got more sleep, so no idea.

Point being, it is possible to sleep rather few hours, personal experience. Studies sugget that most people don't take kindly to it. And that it increases the risks of depression, etc.
But I don't think any serious medical study would EVER proclaim that "A leads to B ALWAYS NO EXCEPTION". People are different.

sure there are rare cases like yours. but saying your schools students average 2-6 hours of sleep a day is straight up bs, which was my point there.


-.- I average 6 hours of sleep a night and several friends sleep 4-5 hours every weekday... its not straight up bs, it happens with school... maybe 8 hours on weekends... sometimes some naps but not always... its not terribly bad

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 22 2012 00:04 GMT
#724
Malph really cool jungler, and tanks loads of shit late game (well with Irelia, Noc and Graves in their team, I was golden; with them scattering and Janna ulting on me, I was sad). Maokai can do that too, tho, and for the use engage with subsequent burst I've got Naut, too, both of whom have far better ganks early on.
Aren't those three junglers redundant? Or is rock still worth it depending on enemy comp'? It felt weird "peeling" with a no-damage tank by still getting in the face of the enemy team instead of looking at who's attacking who.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Parametric
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1261 Posts
March 22 2012 00:10 GMT
#725
On March 22 2012 08:06 De4ngus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 07:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:47 De4ngus wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:36 Frolossus wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:24 Seuss wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:17 Frolossus wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:14 Seuss wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:05 jadoth wrote:
On March 22 2012 05:59 Seuss wrote:
On March 22 2012 05:35 Juicyfruit wrote:
Meh, according to that article Regi sleeps like 2 hours a day and has been doing that. I don't buy that he sleeps THAT little, but him being sleep deprived does explain a few things.


2 hours of sleep a night is beyond sleep deprived, it's downright unhealthy. For reference, anything less than 7-8 hours affects cognitive ability, and it stacks as you continue to fall short. The less sleep you get the faster your mental acuity drops. If you're only getting 6 hours of sleep a night, after two weeks your ability to think is at the same level as someone who has been awake for 24 hours straight.

SEE: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/17/magazine/mag-17Sleep-t.html

Also, I don't get enough sleep. D:


and some who hasnt slept for 24 hours is retarded. sometime i cant fall asleep and i will stay up all night and by like 6 pm the next day i might as well have downed half a handle of vodka i feel so dumb.

also does any one else think it is funny that clg shares beds.


That's sort of the point of the comparison. Think about how tired, unproductive, and ineffectual you are after you haven't slept for 24 hours. Next, realize you'll be like that all the time if you only get 6 hours of sleep every night.

I'm speaking from experience, but sleep deprivation quickly reaches a point not unlike the Dunning-Kruger effect whereby you're so tired you no longer can properly assess how tired you actually are.

6 hours is honestly a fair amount, currently at my school the average amount of sleep for students is between 2-6 hours. it doesn't really affect our academic performance too much


Subjective anecdote versus rigorous study. Why, exactly, should I take your word over that of the heads of the Sleep and Chronobiology Laboratory at the Hospital at University of Pennsylvania and the Sleep and Performance Research Center at Washington State University? Why is your loosely explained situation more accurate than published papers and studies?

its quite possible to function on less hours of sleep if you break up the time you sleep into a couple of times each day.
look up biphasic or polyphasic sleep

this shit doesnt work. i have friends whove tried it, even for a long time but it fucks you up. one ended up sick for a really long time. living off average 2-6 hours of sleep is not possible.

I sleep an average of 5 hours per night (i wake up a lot and can't fall asleep for ~half an hour everytime it happens). I measured it a couple of times, so I do know, and no I don't exaggerate. I try to sleep 'enough', but it doesn't work.
No related actual health problems and it's like that since puberty (~8 years).
I tried sleeping pills from the doctor once, to get the fabled 8 hours you'd apparantly need, but I was a complete wreck the next day (slept through tho)
Are there psychological/mental issues? Probably. Maybe. I don't know how I'd be if I got more sleep, so no idea.

Point being, it is possible to sleep rather few hours, personal experience. Studies sugget that most people don't take kindly to it. And that it increases the risks of depression, etc.
But I don't think any serious medical study would EVER proclaim that "A leads to B ALWAYS NO EXCEPTION". People are different.

sure there are rare cases like yours. but saying your schools students average 2-6 hours of sleep a day is straight up bs, which was my point there.


Are you in university? If so what faculty?
Crispy Bacon craving overload.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 00:16:54
March 22 2012 00:15 GMT
#726
On March 22 2012 08:25 Lorken wrote:
Can we get off sleep please? Make a thread in the General discussion about it if you want to.

On topic:
What do you do VS Kog'maw when he is immensely fed? As a tank, you would get thornmail and Frozen heart, but playing as a squishy, what items or strategies would you recommend?

What do you do against any champ when they're immensely fed lol? Hope their allies suck and beat those guys. Don't let them get that fed.

Obviously what you should do should depend on what champ you're using. I think poppy's pretty sick at just ignoring how fed someone is and just going after them.


On March 22 2012 09:04 CeriseCherries wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 08:06 De4ngus wrote:
On March 22 2012 07:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:47 De4ngus wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:36 Frolossus wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:24 Seuss wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:17 Frolossus wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:14 Seuss wrote:
On March 22 2012 06:05 jadoth wrote:
On March 22 2012 05:59 Seuss wrote:
[quote]

2 hours of sleep a night is beyond sleep deprived, it's downright unhealthy. For reference, anything less than 7-8 hours affects cognitive ability, and it stacks as you continue to fall short. The less sleep you get the faster your mental acuity drops. If you're only getting 6 hours of sleep a night, after two weeks your ability to think is at the same level as someone who has been awake for 24 hours straight.

SEE: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/17/magazine/mag-17Sleep-t.html

Also, I don't get enough sleep. D:


and some who hasnt slept for 24 hours is retarded. sometime i cant fall asleep and i will stay up all night and by like 6 pm the next day i might as well have downed half a handle of vodka i feel so dumb.

also does any one else think it is funny that clg shares beds.


That's sort of the point of the comparison. Think about how tired, unproductive, and ineffectual you are after you haven't slept for 24 hours. Next, realize you'll be like that all the time if you only get 6 hours of sleep every night.

I'm speaking from experience, but sleep deprivation quickly reaches a point not unlike the Dunning-Kruger effect whereby you're so tired you no longer can properly assess how tired you actually are.

6 hours is honestly a fair amount, currently at my school the average amount of sleep for students is between 2-6 hours. it doesn't really affect our academic performance too much


Subjective anecdote versus rigorous study. Why, exactly, should I take your word over that of the heads of the Sleep and Chronobiology Laboratory at the Hospital at University of Pennsylvania and the Sleep and Performance Research Center at Washington State University? Why is your loosely explained situation more accurate than published papers and studies?

its quite possible to function on less hours of sleep if you break up the time you sleep into a couple of times each day.
look up biphasic or polyphasic sleep

this shit doesnt work. i have friends whove tried it, even for a long time but it fucks you up. one ended up sick for a really long time. living off average 2-6 hours of sleep is not possible.

I sleep an average of 5 hours per night (i wake up a lot and can't fall asleep for ~half an hour everytime it happens). I measured it a couple of times, so I do know, and no I don't exaggerate. I try to sleep 'enough', but it doesn't work.
No related actual health problems and it's like that since puberty (~8 years).
I tried sleeping pills from the doctor once, to get the fabled 8 hours you'd apparantly need, but I was a complete wreck the next day (slept through tho)
Are there psychological/mental issues? Probably. Maybe. I don't know how I'd be if I got more sleep, so no idea.

Point being, it is possible to sleep rather few hours, personal experience. Studies sugget that most people don't take kindly to it. And that it increases the risks of depression, etc.
But I don't think any serious medical study would EVER proclaim that "A leads to B ALWAYS NO EXCEPTION". People are different.

sure there are rare cases like yours. but saying your schools students average 2-6 hours of sleep a day is straight up bs, which was my point there.


-.- I average 6 hours of sleep a night and several friends sleep 4-5 hours every weekday... its not straight up bs, it happens with school... maybe 8 hours on weekends... sometimes some naps but not always... its not terribly bad


My friends are the same. They commute though so maybe they nap while commuting.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 00:24:29
March 22 2012 00:24 GMT
#727
On March 22 2012 09:04 Alaric wrote:
Malph really cool jungler, and tanks loads of shit late game (well with Irelia, Noc and Graves in their team, I was golden; with them scattering and Janna ulting on me, I was sad). Maokai can do that too, tho, and for the use engage with subsequent burst I've got Naut, too, both of whom have far better ganks early on.
Aren't those three junglers redundant? Or is rock still worth it depending on enemy comp'? It felt weird "peeling" with a no-damage tank by still getting in the face of the enemy team instead of looking at who's attacking who.

Mao and Naut both provide more early control than Malph does in terms of lane pressure, but Malph e remains an autoattacker's bane and a r-e combo can win a game pretty hard.

Each has their place.

Mao is a good early ganker who provides decent enough utility late to make you not want to kill yourself.

I dunno about Naut. I have never seen one actually impress me, but I suppose I can understand why Monty loves him so much- his kit has a lot of cc potential, but something seems off to me about him, even late game. I just feel he scales into clearing too slowly compared to your other options in the support jungle role, and doesnt give you any more benefit throughout the game to make that worthwhile.

Malph gives you the ulti, e, and has decent clears, plenty of natural tank, and I personally love his q.

Your other option for support jungle is Alistar, and IMO he is the best of the 4. His ganks are godly, his ult means you get to take liberties when building him you dont get to take with other jungles, and his clears are pretty good. Snoopeh wreaks face with him. Late game he cant peel quite as well, but his disruption is great.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
March 22 2012 00:26 GMT
#728
Watching Westrice on SotL, he seems to turn more red and demonish every passing minute I watch that >_<

http://www.own3d.tv/live/102280/State_of_the_League

dat webcam
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
March 22 2012 00:33 GMT
#729
On March 22 2012 09:24 Two_DoWn wrote:
Your other option for support jungle is Alistar, and IMO he is the best of the 4. His ganks are godly, his ult means you get to take liberties when building him you dont get to take with other jungles, and his clears are pretty good. Snoopeh wreaks face with him. Late game he cant peel quite as well, but his disruption is great.

Not to mention you're playing a friggin cow and you can dive whatever you want.
The legend of Darien lives on
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 22 2012 00:35 GMT
#730
On March 22 2012 09:26 daemir wrote:
Watching Westrice on SotL, he seems to turn more red and demonish every passing minute I watch that >_<

http://www.own3d.tv/live/102280/State_of_the_League

dat webcam


By the emperor! Westrice's camera has been corrupted by the forces of Chaos! This looks like a job for the Holy Inquisition! Seriously I except Westrice to start chanting "blood for the blood god" any moment now..
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
March 22 2012 00:38 GMT
#731
On March 22 2012 09:35 Parnage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 09:26 daemir wrote:
Watching Westrice on SotL, he seems to turn more red and demonish every passing minute I watch that >_<

http://www.own3d.tv/live/102280/State_of_the_League

dat webcam


By the emperor! Westrice's camera has been corrupted by the forces of Chaos! This looks like a job for the Holy Inquisition! Seriously I except Westrice to start chanting "blood for the blood god" any moment now..


FK I would pay money, real moniez to have him suddenly go BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! as hard as he can
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
March 22 2012 00:46 GMT
#732
On March 22 2012 08:55 arb wrote:
Oddone only running 2 MS quints on udyr now, with 1 AS quint

Whats the benefits of this compared to 3?(besides the obvious attack speed)


How could there be possibly any other benefits?

You should get 3 MS quints, any easier jungling from AS can easily be made up for by optimal camp clearing with R and W whihc oddone definitely does'nt have. MS is good all the time, AS is only good when you're attacking, which isn't guaranteed, not to mention MS is harder to come by than AS.
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
March 22 2012 00:48 GMT
#733
On March 22 2012 09:33 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 09:24 Two_DoWn wrote:
Your other option for support jungle is Alistar, and IMO he is the best of the 4. His ganks are godly, his ult means you get to take liberties when building him you dont get to take with other jungles, and his clears are pretty good. Snoopeh wreaks face with him. Late game he cant peel quite as well, but his disruption is great.

Not to mention you're playing a friggin cow and you can dive whatever you want.

best level 2 gank in game ^^
GANDHISAUCE
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
March 22 2012 01:59 GMT
#734
I run 2 ms, 1 ad on ww; 2 ms, 1 as on udyr
I thought that was normal


Anyone encountered any hilarious bugs with lulu yet? The obvious yorick one from the videos thread is great. Today I w'd an ulting enemy malphite and he turned into a critter mid-charge. I've also had pix start randomly attacking things both when I was attacking nothing and when I was attacking a different targets. I've had her w do absolutely nothing against a fiora who was able to ult through it lol

MAYBE TAKE AN EXTRA WEEK NEXT TIME RIOT
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
March 22 2012 02:25 GMT
#735
NOP gotta keep coming out with new champs faster than people can buy them
GANDHISAUCE
qanik
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1899 Posts
March 22 2012 02:31 GMT
#736
Someone enlighten me, why is TSM banning eve? I get it when people pick eve as a placeholder, but as a ban??
Best Teemo World
rwrzr
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1980 Posts
March 22 2012 02:32 GMT
#737
On March 22 2012 11:31 qanik wrote:
Someone enlighten me, why is TSM banning eve? I get it when people pick eve as a placeholder, but as a ban??


meta gaming
FADC
Shivaz
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1783 Posts
March 22 2012 02:34 GMT
#738
LOL regi always dying ROFL
qanik
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1899 Posts
March 22 2012 02:34 GMT
#739
And regi is being regi again. This guy...
Best Teemo World
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
March 22 2012 02:34 GMT
#740
That was seriously the dumbest death I have ever seen.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 197
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1211
Horang2 1132
ggaemo 672
Larva 583
Stork 347
Bisu 339
Leta 214
PianO 187
Killer 45
Hyuk 45
[ Show more ]
Sexy 36
EffOrt 29
Bale 24
yabsab 20
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
sorry 13
Soma 11
Dota 2
XcaliburYe273
League of Legends
JimRising 353
Reynor86
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1203
Other Games
crisheroes144
Mew2King120
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6141
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1249
• Jankos1102
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
42m
Online Event
1h 42m
FEL
6h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.