• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7201 users

WCG Ultimate Gamer: Tuesday 10pm (EST) WATCH IT - Page 114

Forum Index > General Forum
2917 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 146 Next
StarSlay3r
Profile Joined December 2008
United States50 Posts
April 02 2009 19:50 GMT
#2261
My decision to not throw the match came from a discussion with Geoff and his words "it's my time" So please don't hassle me over this. Geoff I wouldn't risk losing $100k if I didn't care about you... I hate how everyone is giving me shit for this...

The "I did what I had to do" was to scare the crap outta dante thinking I DID fail and to let geoff know I DIDN'T. Dantes response "oh I wonder what THAT means... whatever... I know what you're doing"

Seriously guys... I looked out for Geoff as much as I could. He said what he did and I made my move accordingly... in another forum a great point was brought up... what if I failed... came in last and swoozie picked geoff to go against me. Seriously guys... there was not any SAFE way of doing this unless Jamal was 100% going to win.
http://www.StarSlay3r.com
XejO
Profile Joined October 2007
Czech Republic9 Posts
April 02 2009 19:50 GMT
#2262
i can't believe how nervous i am during the episodes now that Geoff's gone, GO Ciji! .)
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-02 19:51:38
April 02 2009 19:51 GMT
#2263
I don't think the show was really filmed for people who played video games legitimately. I mean there was very little footage of the games actually happening and the elimination challenge was on beginner.

EDIT the DDR one I mean
StarSlay3r
Profile Joined December 2008
United States50 Posts
April 02 2009 19:54 GMT
#2264
On April 02 2009 08:50 Chef wrote:
Ciji saying "I WANNA BE THE ONE TO SEE YOU GO!!!" was so weird and retarded. She would totally destroy him... Why not try convincing the house to send the annoying PMS girl to battle if they wanted to be nice to Geoff. And in the end it was her fault Geoff went lol since she betrayed their plan. I'll admit it was a bad plan and against the spirit of the competition, but still.

One of the best players in the house against the worst for that game type... Wow how admirable... lol. How could anyone not see that as trying to snipe Geoff so he'd never get a chance to play the games he's really good at? Political wise it works out too, but Swoozie didn't even consider to play any of the weak players against him... Geoff did really good for someone who was up against the odds, but it still wasn't even close. His opponent would have had to choke with the types of people he was gonna be against. The only player who really helped him was Chelsea (was that her?), while everyone else just had fun in the hottub... For people who act like they care so much, they totally left Geoff out to dry when it looked like he was done.

That said... He's out now, so there's not too much point in watching the rest of the show.... Hahahaha.



I wanted to go to Samsung and help him train all day. He had stated he wanted Rob to go against him so that rob would add "flair" to the competition... I wanted to HELP GEOFF to improve his scores so that if he DID have to go to Samsung he'd go out with style and have a great score and have a close match. Just because you don't understand what I said doesn't mean you should bash me... they can't fit every conversation in the show.

Also I did help Geoff, and so did Robert. It's called EDITING ppl.... just like how they made it out like Jamal trained alone on PGR4... notice that chair next to him? Yeah I was sitting there and must have walked off to go to the bathroom or something for that shot. The editing goes according to the Story that they want to portray.... don't believe EVERYTHING you say and hear.
http://www.StarSlay3r.com
theconartist
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
62 Posts
April 02 2009 20:08 GMT
#2265
Fuck this show. They should make a show where they have 12 people live together in a progamer house for 8 months training 11 hours a day in starcraft while incontrol does nothing but play DDR. At the end of the 8 months they have a tournament to see who the best out of the 12 is. Then that person has to beat incontrol in 1v1 starcraft for $100,000.
<Patch> You never even hit A, tca <Patch> QQ, sounds like you just suck.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
April 02 2009 20:20 GMT
#2266
On April 03 2009 05:08 theconartist wrote:
Fuck this show. They should make a show where they have 12 people live together in a progamer house for 8 months training 11 hours a day in starcraft while incontrol does nothing but play DDR. At the end of the 8 months they have a tournament to see who the best out of the 12 is. Then that person has to beat incontrol in 1v1 starcraft for $100,000.


who the hell would watch that
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
April 02 2009 20:25 GMT
#2267
On April 03 2009 05:20 JeeJee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2009 05:08 theconartist wrote:
Fuck this show. They should make a show where they have 12 people live together in a progamer house for 8 months training 11 hours a day in starcraft while incontrol does nothing but play DDR. At the end of the 8 months they have a tournament to see who the best out of the 12 is. Then that person has to beat incontrol in 1v1 starcraft for $100,000.


who the hell would watch that


<----

anyways, it's ok starslayer. Most of us are kind saying it in a half jokingly half serious way. We just don't like to see iNc lose
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-02 20:30:54
April 02 2009 20:29 GMT
#2268
On April 03 2009 05:20 JeeJee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2009 05:08 theconartist wrote:
Fuck this show. They should make a show where they have 12 people live together in a progamer house for 8 months training 11 hours a day in starcraft while incontrol does nothing but play DDR. At the end of the 8 months they have a tournament to see who the best out of the 12 is. Then that person has to beat incontrol in 1v1 starcraft for $100,000.


who the hell would watch that


me, for Geoff DDR.

edit: yeah, I know we're all hardcore Tawt-Inc fans, but realize that it is in the end a silly reality TV show. Everyone's going to look out for themselves first - can't blame people for that. Inc said he had fun, so whatever.

I'm still not watching anymore though ;p
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
Salv
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Canada3083 Posts
April 02 2009 20:30 GMT
#2269
Ciji, can you explain why you said if Dante was eliminated, all the drama would stop? It looks as if Jamal is the shit disturber.
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
April 02 2009 20:49 GMT
#2270
oh man he got off the pad... that's unfortunate. Someone should have told you to play barefoot, since I think those pads were softpads (barefoot helps you feel the buttons). Although tbh the song was easy enough that you probably could have gone barefoot on a metal pad too.
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
April 02 2009 22:30 GMT
#2271
On April 03 2009 04:50 StarSlay3r wrote:
My decision to not throw the match came from a discussion with Geoff and his words "it's my time" So please don't hassle me over this. Geoff I wouldn't risk losing $100k if I didn't care about you... I hate how everyone is giving me shit for this...

The "I did what I had to do" was to scare the crap outta dante thinking I DID fail and to let geoff know I DIDN'T. Dantes response "oh I wonder what THAT means... whatever... I know what you're doing"

Seriously guys... I looked out for Geoff as much as I could. He said what he did and I made my move accordingly... in another forum a great point was brought up... what if I failed... came in last and swoozie picked geoff to go against me. Seriously guys... there was not any SAFE way of doing this unless Jamal was 100% going to win.


At least we got to hear the story, those people over at sci-fi sure know how to edit shit.
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Snet *
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States3573 Posts
April 02 2009 22:33 GMT
#2272
So how much does Robert actually say "that's a definite?" In almost every clip on the show he's saying that phrase.. lol
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
April 02 2009 22:36 GMT
#2273
On April 03 2009 05:29 Last Romantic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2009 05:20 JeeJee wrote:
On April 03 2009 05:08 theconartist wrote:
Fuck this show. They should make a show where they have 12 people live together in a progamer house for 8 months training 11 hours a day in starcraft while incontrol does nothing but play DDR. At the end of the 8 months they have a tournament to see who the best out of the 12 is. Then that person has to beat incontrol in 1v1 starcraft for $100,000.


who the hell would watch that


me, for Geoff DDR.

edit: yeah, I know we're all hardcore Tawt-Inc fans, but realize that it is in the end a silly reality TV show. Everyone's going to look out for themselves first - can't blame people for that. Inc said he had fun, so whatever.

I'm still not watching anymore though ;p


=p no you wouldn't. you'd get bored after the first day of that (or however much they show in an episode)

i'll still be watching wcg:ug though, just to see dante own jamal and then get raped by swoozie in the end
har har

swoozie #1!
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
mijellin
Profile Joined November 2008
China740 Posts
April 02 2009 23:23 GMT
#2274
On April 03 2009 05:08 theconartist wrote:
Fuck this show. They should make a show where they have 12 people live together in a progamer house for 8 months training 11 hours a day in starcraft while incontrol does nothing but play DDR. At the end of the 8 months they have a tournament to see who the best out of the 12 is. Then that person has to beat incontrol in 1v1 starcraft for $100,000.



i vote for this
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
April 02 2009 23:42 GMT
#2275
On April 03 2009 04:50 StarSlay3r wrote:
I hate how everyone is giving me shit for this...


Eh... honestly, we're all just hardcore Geoff fans and really wanted him to go far, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

If he says you're an awesome/stand-up kinda person, I'm going to go with that.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
lovelyrose
Profile Joined July 2003
Canada160 Posts
April 03 2009 00:02 GMT
#2276
geoff does an excellent job representing himself and TL, and ciji will be one of the people I'm cheering for to win. and while I think all reality shows are bad, I think this is one of the better ones, even if it doesn't cater to hardcore gamers.
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
April 03 2009 00:07 GMT
#2277
On April 03 2009 08:42 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2009 04:50 StarSlay3r wrote:
I hate how everyone is giving me shit for this...


Eh... honestly, we're all just hardcore Geoff fans and really wanted him to go far, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

If he says you're an awesome/stand-up kinda person, I'm going to go with that.

I was one of them.
I believe I called you a cunt before hearing Inc say that he told you not to choose him. I was wrong and I'm very sorry Ciji.
I was in a rage from seeing the Ultralisk lose at a silly dance game.
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
baal
Profile Joined March 2003
10708 Posts
April 03 2009 00:12 GMT
#2278
I cant believe you gave me shit about "your show" Incontrol what in the hell, epic fail.
Im back, in pog form!
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
April 03 2009 00:20 GMT
#2279
On April 03 2009 09:12 baal wrote:
I cant believe you gave me shit about "your show" Incontrol what in the hell, epic fail.

I'm sure that when you get on a reality show, you'll get further!
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Zurles
Profile Joined February 2009
United Kingdom1659 Posts
April 03 2009 00:24 GMT
#2280
Has to have been rigged.

Geoff cannot be defeated.
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 146 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 40
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto107
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 689
ceh9622
Happy348
Sick166
crisheroes165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos991
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 59m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.