• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:55
CEST 12:55
KST 19:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7579 users

New Years Resolutions - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
January 01 2009 01:48 GMT
#41
Play starcraft as well as I can theorycraft.

Stop wondering into TL when I do homework on computer.

Attend some LANs - might be too hard T_T

Get 9 hours of sleep - I've been living off of some wierd schedules of sleep. I'll now try to sleep from 7/8~4/5.

Do better in school - yeah I procrastinate so much T_T. Doesn't help my school district is on a six-point system though.

Do some good to the world. Help people out.
Stuck.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
January 01 2009 01:51 GMT
#42
A+ without korean dodge.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
EGLzGaMeR
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1867 Posts
January 01 2009 02:06 GMT
#43
Win wcg usa! ^.^
Energies
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Australia3225 Posts
January 01 2009 02:23 GMT
#44
Most of the things in my life are pretty set at the moment, a couple of things I'd really like to do is one catching up with a lot of my old friends and redevelop my circle of friends and just generally make more friends, work and my whole fitness thing last year was so hardcore I didn't have time for anything else, it's amazing how slowly my circle of friends diminished, so I have to fix that this year.

Secondly, I want to buy a house, which I think I will start the process around March/April.

Besides that, I don't know. Definitely continue this fitness thing, whilst before I was aiming for fitness and weight loss, I am now aiming for 6-pack abs.
"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" - Ronnie Coleman.
StarBrift
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden1761 Posts
January 01 2009 02:38 GMT
#45
I'm gonna start working out at a gym instead of just doing running / free weights at home and finally build some body on this 6"7 giraffe body of mine.
I'm also gonna pick up my studies again after 3 long years intermingled with work and unemployment that left me quite unsatisfied with life
I'll try to get to know a few new people in the town I moved to 2 months ago and hopefully have a slightly more healthy social life.
Also in more important news I'll get to atleast C+ with my toss acc on ICC and hopefully B- by the end of the year.
MarklarMarklar
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Fiji1823 Posts
January 01 2009 02:39 GMT
#46
dont drink in a few months
hello there
Quanticfograw
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States2053 Posts
January 01 2009 02:57 GMT
#47
not let my anxiety own me
https://twitter.com/quanticfograw
BlackCafe
Profile Joined December 2008
Vietnam69 Posts
January 01 2009 07:50 GMT
#48
Go to the gym more
Learn Japanese
Sleep earlier

I drink alot of Cafe(in order to stay awake and watch VOD)
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-01 07:55:17
January 01 2009 07:53 GMT
#49
bring grades up.... =\ hopefully T_T

I just don't have the will power to do all that extra studying and shit.... I wish teachers gave more homework to me cuz that actually counts as your grade.... -sigh- >.>
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
January 01 2009 07:59 GMT
#50
I'm gonna work to make TL a better place.
ModeratorGodfather
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-01 08:02:44
January 01 2009 08:01 GMT
#51
Sleep schedules: Currently I fall asleep sometime between 4 and 5 am, and wake up afternoon sometime. 1ish. 2ish.

Grades: Yeah, I need to work on those. I decided to play SC instead of study for my physics or math finals, and as such, ended up below the class average on both. 58%ish.

Start running again? Not likely. I'm a lazy ass.

Oh, also: Learn conversational German. Brush up on my French because it's been slipping lately. Same with Chinese. I'm fluent in both French and Chinese, but it's to the point where I have a distinct American accent and it's embarrassing. Especially Chinese.
Moderator
BlackCafe
Profile Joined December 2008
Vietnam69 Posts
January 01 2009 08:01 GMT
#52
On January 01 2009 16:59 Manifesto7 wrote:
I'm gonna work to make TL a better place.

I drink alot of Cafe(in order to stay awake and watch VOD)
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
January 01 2009 08:02 GMT
#53
try to watch little less live starcraft and hit the hay early. (same as last year's resolution)
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-01 08:09:42
January 01 2009 08:07 GMT
#54
Stop procrastinating, study for my classes, and go for something if I really want it. Oh and I resolve to use at least two of the Harry Potter pickup lines.
ambit!ous1
Profile Joined September 2007
United States3662 Posts
January 01 2009 08:10 GMT
#55
work out and get a descent job + new gf would be perfect!
Bisu[Shield] / ♔ SoYeon
ambit!ous1
Profile Joined September 2007
United States3662 Posts
January 01 2009 08:12 GMT
#56
On January 01 2009 16:59 Manifesto7 wrote:
I'm gonna work to make TL a better place.

sweeeeeeeeeet
Bisu[Shield] / ♔ SoYeon
food
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1951 Posts
January 01 2009 08:16 GMT
#57
- exercise atleast 3 times a week
- try harder at work
- educate myself as much as possible
- finally stop drinking
- make contacts with new people
Can someone ban this guy please? FA?
food
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1951 Posts
January 01 2009 08:18 GMT
#58
On January 01 2009 11:57 likeaboss wrote:
not let my anxiety own me


u have bad anxiety? what are the symptoms
Can someone ban this guy please? FA?
Salv
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Canada3083 Posts
January 01 2009 08:20 GMT
#59
My resolution is to put in the required effort for school. I've been slacking for far too long. A 42% on my Geog. midterm snapped me back to reality.
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
January 01 2009 08:21 GMT
#60
Get better and Starcraft and do my homework lol
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings32
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2724
Bisu 1107
Jaedong 697
Horang2 657
Hyuk 487
BeSt 471
actioN 277
Light 257
firebathero 238
Zeus 206
[ Show more ]
Stork 169
Leta 140
EffOrt 126
Sexy 107
Soma 98
Last 97
ZerO 84
Soulkey 84
Pusan 67
Rush 58
Killer 46
ggaemo 43
Mong 39
Mind 36
Aegong 33
Shinee 33
soO 30
hero 30
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
PianO 16
Sharp 15
Mini 15
Yoon 12
NaDa 11
Free 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Shine 3
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 110
League of Legends
Reynor50
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss758
x6flipin204
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2132
crisheroes451
Other Games
gofns34890
singsing1840
XBOCT307
DeMusliM186
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE47
B2W.Neo26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Liquid`LucifroN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2276
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 5m
Stellar Fest
2h 5m
OSC
13h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.