• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:10
CEST 10:10
KST 17:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7997 users

Have you ever been caught jacking off? - Page 27

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next All
Phrujbaz
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Netherlands512 Posts
May 08 2010 18:56 GMT
#521
On May 09 2010 03:07 Iplaythings wrote:
84 in that poll lie.

First of all you have the people who have simply never jacked off yet.

Then there are the people with sexually active girlfriends.

Then there are (a few) asexual people.

Come on
Caution! Future approaching rapidly at a rate of about 60 seconds per minute.
Hypnosis
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States2061 Posts
May 08 2010 19:30 GMT
#522
funny story to add:

one time in highschool i went to work after jackin it and left some anal porn up for my whole family to see. LOL my mom called me at work and was like wtf? i just said : mom im a guy lay off and she was like ok....gross
Science without religion is lame, Religion without science is blind
FusionCutter
Profile Joined October 2004
Canada974 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-08 21:29:38
May 08 2010 21:29 GMT
#523
Is there really any biological advantages of not fapping?

ie.
More energy? Reduced chance of balding? More mental clarity? Increased libido?
BuGzlToOnl
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5918 Posts
May 08 2010 21:35 GMT
#524
Increased chance of prostate cancer, but that's about it really.

I guess you can argue that wet dreams naturally prevent the build up of semen so fapping is not "necessary".
If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
May 08 2010 22:03 GMT
#525
On May 09 2010 06:29 Liquid_Turbo wrote:
Is there really any biological advantages of not fapping?

ie.
More energy? Reduced chance of balding? More mental clarity? Increased libido?


None have yet been found, to the best of my knowledge. Doesn't mean there aren't any, just means they haven't been discovered. Although, some would say that having wet dreams would be one of the rather large disadvantages of not fapping
SUNSFANNED
AyeH
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States534 Posts
May 08 2010 22:07 GMT
#526
i wonder if there is a forum for women that asks the same exact question...
Is it in you?
rwan
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada68 Posts
May 08 2010 22:23 GMT
#527
On July 19 2008 10:58 QuietIdiot wrote:
My brother and I do this all the time in the same room. We just don't give a fuck.


Dude... what. the. fuck.
...But the parasites say NO!
Sephy90
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1785 Posts
May 08 2010 22:32 GMT
#528
On May 09 2010 07:03 BrownBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2010 06:29 Liquid_Turbo wrote:
Is there really any biological advantages of not fapping?

ie.
More energy? Reduced chance of balding? More mental clarity? Increased libido?


None have yet been found, to the best of my knowledge. Doesn't mean there aren't any, just means they haven't been discovered. Although, some would say that having wet dreams would be one of the rather large disadvantages of not fapping

@Liquid_Turbo:
why do you hate fapping so much? fapping is kind of like sex with one person.

@BrownBear
i'd be one of the first to know if there were any disadvantages, don't worry. but the only thing i can think of is... fapping leads to more fapping?
"So I turned the lights off at night and practiced by myself"
Chupacabra(UCSD)
Profile Joined December 2009
Mexico225 Posts
May 08 2010 22:33 GMT
#529
I've never been caught, but I remember in the 6th grade I would ask the nun that taught my "religion class" for permission to go to the restroom... I would usually come back life half an hour later.
Never pass up a good thing.
SHr3DD3r
Profile Joined March 2009
Pakistan2137 Posts
May 08 2010 22:36 GMT
#530
This one time. I was looking at pictures and had not actually started jerking off - when my mom came into my room. Now look, I have this scenario prepared where I have 3-4 different non-porn folders open and I just click them if I hear someone coming near my room. It works 98% of the time. This time I panicked more than usual and DOUBLE clicked the folder...... So it opened and then minimized......


My mom screamed "OMG WTF!?! STUDY!" And she closes the door abusing....

I assumed she would check my PC after this so I deleted all my porn and internet history
Hit them hard! Hit them low! - Forever a Bisu Fan!~!
OPSavioR
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1465 Posts
May 08 2010 22:39 GMT
#531
On May 09 2010 07:33 Chupacabra(UCSD) wrote:
I've never been caught, but I remember in the 6th grade I would ask the nun that taught my "religion class" for permission to go to the restroom... I would usually come back life half an hour later.

omg crazy kid
i dunno lol
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
May 08 2010 22:49 GMT
#532
ITT : Lies
133 221 333 123 111
Triscuit
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States722 Posts
May 09 2010 01:15 GMT
#533
Two hints:

1. The Google Chrome browser has an "incognito window" that doesn't save anything to the history, cache, or cookies. Use it.

2. Most doors have locks. I'd rather my parents/roommate/siblings THINK I was masturbating than actually catching me in the act.

I have had a few experiences where I think it's been pretty obvious what I was doing.

Once my roommate came home and tried the doorknob. Luckily it was locked. I wasn't expecting him back, so I just thought it was one of my suitemates (the guys who live in the same dorm but a different bedroom) and so I ignored it. Then I heard keys jingling on the other side, and I'm like SHITSHITSHIT. So I close down the window and am in the process of pulling up my shorts as he comes in. We just kinda sit in awkward silence for a while and he says "It's hard to be condescending when drunk."
Spaztick
Profile Joined April 2010
United States25 Posts
May 09 2010 02:13 GMT
#534
One of the major disadvantages to fapping is it causes threads like these to be truth.

I think I have, but I'm not sure as I have a paranoid streak in me, but just because you're paranoid etc etc.
7v1 comp-stomp world champion.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 09 2010 05:10 GMT
#535
When your sister comes in, keep fapping.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
GeMicles
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada307 Posts
May 09 2010 05:14 GMT
#536
if you voted i dont jack off, you are lying
i pikachu in the shower
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
May 09 2010 11:32 GMT
#537
On May 09 2010 07:32 Sephy69 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2010 07:03 BrownBear wrote:
On May 09 2010 06:29 Liquid_Turbo wrote:
Is there really any biological advantages of not fapping?

ie.
More energy? Reduced chance of balding? More mental clarity? Increased libido?


None have yet been found, to the best of my knowledge. Doesn't mean there aren't any, just means they haven't been discovered. Although, some would say that having wet dreams would be one of the rather large disadvantages of not fapping

@Liquid_Turbo:
why do you hate fapping so much? fapping is kind of like sex with one person.

@BrownBear
i'd be one of the first to know if there were any disadvantages, don't worry. but the only thing i can think of is... fapping leads to more fapping?

arent you a chick?
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
Stopdroproll
Profile Joined March 2010
United States101 Posts
May 09 2010 19:06 GMT
#538
Nope, close calls though.
But at what cost?
NeCroPoTeNce
Profile Joined July 2009
United States513 Posts
May 09 2010 19:12 GMT
#539
Not yet, and hopefully never, cuz I usually make sure my parents arent home, or at least they're busy doing something.
zerg all the way! Lee Jaedong hwaiting
Cirno
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada168 Posts
May 09 2010 19:14 GMT
#540
what if getting caught on purpose is your sexual thrill
NrG.Cirno
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 746
GuemChi 588
Leta 324
BeSt 240
Soma 174
Hyun 130
firebathero 110
Mong 68
910 48
sSak 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 26
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 12
Noble 8
Shine 2
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9523
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King347
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister845
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe48
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick455
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt440
• Jankos241
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 50m
Patches Events
7h 50m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.