• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:57
CEST 22:57
KST 05:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7146 users

Have you ever been caught jacking off? - Page 29

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 Next All
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
May 19 2010 03:49 GMT
#561
On May 19 2010 12:47 Achillean wrote:
Day[9]'s story made me laugh harder than I have in a long time.

It is what it is.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
il0seonpurpose
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5638 Posts
May 19 2010 04:35 GMT
#562
On May 18 2010 13:29 Darcius wrote:
Professional athletes are asked not to masturbate or engage in sex the day of competition.
Most boxers ignore this though.



There was a Sports Science episode on this and sexually actually allowed a boxer or football player to perform better
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
May 19 2010 06:28 GMT
#563
On May 19 2010 13:35 il0seonpurpose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2010 13:29 Darcius wrote:
Professional athletes are asked not to masturbate or engage in sex the day of competition.
Most boxers ignore this though.



There was a Sports Science episode on this and sexually actually allowed a boxer or football player to perform better


Ya, I saw that. I think it just varies really.
XK ßubonic
Mr.Pyro
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Denmark959 Posts
May 19 2010 06:43 GMT
#564
We'll never know if sex makes starcraft gamers perform better though, we all know starcraft players don't have sex.
P⊧[1]<a>[2]<a>[3]<a>tt | P ≝ 1.a.2.a.3.a.P
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
May 19 2010 13:43 GMT
#565
Just another reason why Day9 is a mother-f-in hero. *wipestears*
11 years and counting- TL #680
zealing
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada806 Posts
May 19 2010 13:45 GMT
#566
lawl at this thread.

and no...
Think you got lag? It took Jesus 3 days to respawn.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
May 19 2010 14:28 GMT
#567
On May 10 2010 15:33 void_type wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2010 04:46 Bill307 wrote:
On May 09 2010 10:15 Triscuit wrote:
Two hints:

1. The Google Chrome browser has an "incognito window" that doesn't save anything to the history, cache, or cookies. Use it.

2. Most doors have locks. I'd rather my parents/roommate/siblings THINK I was masturbating than actually catching me in the act.

For #1, does Incognito mode clear Flash's data as well? I know that Firefox's "Clear all Private Data" does NOT clear data that websites store in Flash.

So if you want to mess with someone and see what porn sites they've been looking at, the place to look is not the browser's history or cache, but rather Flash's application data.

(I imagine a lot of people who think there is no trace of porn browsing on their computers are going to feel shocked when they see this folder, as I was. )


For #2, this is very true. If you train your housemates into perceiving a locked door, or a "just a minute" before you answer the door, as a normal occurrence, then if they do "catch" you, it'll be a lot easier for you to play it off as nothing out of the ordinary.

But seriously, why do people just walk in on others when their bedroom doors are closed? The only reason to do it is if you want to see the person either naked (changing) or masturbating.
.

There is an Firefox addon to clear all of your flash data on the fly. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6623

Anywho this is a very funny thread. And no I haven't been caught yet but tehre have been come close calls.


That addon requires some tinkering..... It only actually deletes about half of your flash data "on the fly".....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Bowzer
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada214 Posts
May 19 2010 16:26 GMT
#568
I got caught jerking off back in 9th grade.

My friend was on his way over to my apartment, so I decided to shoot one off before he got there.

Unfortunately I didn't have any internet at the time as we had just moved in there, so I was forced to watch basic cable channels to see if I could get something goin on.

I ended up jerking off to Little house on the prairie, which was the only thing on besides sports highlights and the weather channel.

Long story short, I didn't lock the balcony door to the apartment, my friend walked right in, and I was caught with my pecker in my hand and the remote in the other. I just froze, but while frozen I had managed to change the channel to the sports channel where WWF wrestling was being shown.

My friend took one look at me, one glance at the TV, then just fell to the floor and started laughing, which subsequently progressed into crying because of how hard he was laughing.

The End.
A drinking community with a gaming problem.
QueueQueue
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada1000 Posts
May 19 2010 16:54 GMT
#569
No, I haven't... At least that I know of.
TheMute
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States458 Posts
May 19 2010 19:15 GMT
#570
day9's story cracked me up so hard. pure gold.
Friends are simply people you can do/say vulgar things to.
Shinshin
Profile Joined November 2009
United States106 Posts
May 19 2010 19:22 GMT
#571
On May 20 2010 04:15 TheMute wrote:
day9's story cracked me up so hard. pure gold.


Which episode did hey tell the story?
OpRaider
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States307 Posts
May 19 2010 19:32 GMT
#572
its a thread on TL, shin. just search funny story
it is what it is -day9 airplane story
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
May 19 2010 19:38 GMT
#573
On May 20 2010 04:22 Shinshin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2010 04:15 TheMute wrote:
day9's story cracked me up so hard. pure gold.


Which episode did hey tell the story?

Read page 2.....
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
dangots0ul
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States919 Posts
May 19 2010 19:39 GMT
#574
On July 19 2008 10:58 QuietIdiot wrote:
My brother and I do this all the time in the same room. We just don't give a fuck.


balls don't touch!
i type teamliquid into the url subconsciously... all...the...time...
hejakev
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden518 Posts
May 19 2010 19:56 GMT
#575
I voted no! I'm just that good

People find my porn on my computer all the time though. I don't hide it, the folder is labeled "awesome". I don't blame anyone for wanting to know what's in the awesome folder
CKSide
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States223 Posts
May 19 2010 20:01 GMT
#576
On May 20 2010 01:26 Bowzer wrote:
I got caught jerking off back in 9th grade.

My friend was on his way over to my apartment, so I decided to shoot one off before he got there.

Unfortunately I didn't have any internet at the time as we had just moved in there, so I was forced to watch basic cable channels to see if I could get something goin on.

I ended up jerking off to Little house on the prairie, which was the only thing on besides sports highlights and the weather channel.

Long story short, I didn't lock the balcony door to the apartment, my friend walked right in, and I was caught with my pecker in my hand and the remote in the other. I just froze, but while frozen I had managed to change the channel to the sports channel where WWF wrestling was being shown.

My friend took one look at me, one glance at the TV, then just fell to the floor and started laughing, which subsequently progressed into crying because of how hard he was laughing.

The End.

LOL hahahaha did he tell anyone or give you shit for the rest of your life?
Check
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 19 2010 20:48 GMT
#577
i love EVERYTIME this gets bumped... day[9] is a legend.
MustSeeSC
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
May 19 2010 20:56 GMT
#578
Mom walked in while i going full force, and she yelped ran to the fridge opened it and yelled We need MORE CABBAGE!! and jumped in her car and drove off.

TRUE STORY
"Cry in the Dojo, Laugh in the Battlefield"
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
May 19 2010 21:00 GMT
#579
re: flash in firefox, i didn't notice anything.. but i use a self-made incognito mode for firefox.. which really is just another firefox account, and it's totally separate from my main one. i think by default it did store the flash data in the same folder, but i did something about that.. don't remember what. and you can't really find it unless you know how to open up firefox's account manager (and how many people know it even has one?)
xD
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Reuental
Profile Joined July 2009
United States457 Posts
May 19 2010 21:01 GMT
#580
Day[9] once made a post about how tasteless would just masterbate anytime anywhere. He said they were playing SC and after a long intense game Day stops looking at his screen and sees that Tasteless is masturbating and he doesn't stop and asks Day "Oh Sean! how did your game go?". Day may have made that up but it was still hilarious.
I'm a Crab made of men.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 500
ProTech152
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins561
Counter-Strike
fl0m4382
Fnx 598
minikerr4
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4820
Liquid`Hasu683
Other Games
summit1g4357
Liquid`RaSZi1714
FrodaN458
B2W.Neo420
XaKoH 398
ToD249
C9.Mang0136
RotterdaM95
QueenE67
JuggernautJason34
Mew2King32
PPMD24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21102
Other Games
• Shiphtur971
• imaqtpie557
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 3m
Patches Events
19h 3m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.