• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7522 users

PURGE 2008: A month of posting behaviour evaluated - Page 21

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 30 Next All
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
July 07 2008 00:43 GMT
#401
On July 07 2008 09:08 fight_or_flight wrote:
[image loading]


fixed

Well I posted mine before MonkeySpanker was banned.
Administrator
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
July 07 2008 00:44 GMT
#402
6.5 I guess.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 07 2008 01:01 GMT
#403
On July 07 2008 05:17 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Short Version:
check - Do post like an idiot,
check - Do insult people,
check - Do judge people based on post count,
- Read over all your words before you hit post,



+ Show Spoiler +
filled out for Incontrol


Thanks charlie You rating me is fucking hilarious.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 07 2008 01:09 GMT
#404
I'd say I'm probably a 7-8 or something, I can be argumentative, but I never do it in a really bad mannered way, and I post quite a bit of useful information on non korean scene stuff that goes on (at least I think its useful).
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Seraphim
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States4467 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-07 01:30:33
July 07 2008 01:27 GMT
#405
5 because I constantly post useless one-liners

I post too many smileys, "..."s, ROFLs, LOLs, etc.

I definitely have room to improve, but I always refrain from insulting others, which is somewhat a plus

Edit: Also, I believe the majority of my posts are in Hype Threads, with posts such as "GOGO BEST~!!" or "Nal_rA fighting," with no substance whatsoever. Completely harmless imo, but still, very shallow.
Hermes | Bisu[Shield] Fighting~!
skyglow1
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
New Zealand3962 Posts
July 07 2008 01:36 GMT
#406
5 cause I've been too lazy to contribute anything good recently
prOxi.swAMi
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Australia3091 Posts
July 07 2008 02:00 GMT
#407
Actually I give myself 10. Thanks for me posting my idea about submerging supply depots, Blizzard have put them in the game. Jks, plz dont ban.

"I AM NOT WORTHY!!"
Oh no
Jimtudor
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada259 Posts
July 07 2008 02:35 GMT
#408
7 hopefully, I don't post too much but I try to get something across when it's not cheerful one liners.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
July 07 2008 07:16 GMT
#409
5. I don't really post a lot of useful/helpful information. Luckily I think I keep most of my crap confined to one main thread.
Holylight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Korea (South)460 Posts
July 07 2008 07:29 GMT
#410
since everyone rates themselves 5-7 this is really not interesting and will you (Beyonder "review" everyone??)

How do you measure quality posting...? I dont see anything good coming out of this and you might even discourage people from even try posting "good" stuff because they feel that they might not live up to the expectations

i think the definitions of "contributing" and "quality" are a bit vague here
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
July 07 2008 07:36 GMT
#411
This thread is basically the biggest ban trap ever created.
ModeratorGodfather
Xiberia
Profile Joined September 2007
Sweden634 Posts
July 07 2008 09:29 GMT
#412
On July 07 2008 16:36 Manifesto7 wrote:
This thread is basically the biggest ban trap ever created.

I wonder if anyone will rate themselves after this.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
July 07 2008 09:32 GMT
#413
On July 07 2008 16:29 Holylight wrote:
since everyone rates themselves 5-7 this is really not interesting and will you (Beyonder "review" everyone??)

How do you measure quality posting...? I dont see anything good coming out of this and you might even discourage people from even try posting "good" stuff because they feel that they might not live up to the expectations

i think the definitions of "contributing" and "quality" are a bit vague here


Pretty much anything thats not rude/super short (Just LOLS or etc), or spam, or anything stupid gives a pass. At least, thats what it looks like. I do not speak for the TL staff who make the real decisions, but from what I've seen follow the rules and your fine.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
July 08 2008 14:28 GMT
#414
pff i dont need to explain myself to you forum nazis


+ Show Spoiler +
5
SpaCe)Ment-rA
Profile Joined November 2005
Canada389 Posts
July 08 2008 15:13 GMT
#415
Nazis? Now that is a word that one should think before writing or saying. Do you know all what that word involves? Do you know how bad of an accusation that is?

That would be a ban factor, were I admin here. But I'm not.
In the moonlight, dancing madly backwards
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
July 08 2008 15:17 GMT
#416
On July 07 2008 16:36 Manifesto7 wrote:
This thread is basically the biggest ban trap ever created.



On July 08 2008 23:28 caelym wrote:
pff i dont need to explain myself to you forum nazis


+ Show Spoiler +
0



w/e
draeger
Profile Joined July 2003
United States3256 Posts
July 08 2008 15:20 GMT
#417
On July 07 2008 16:29 Holylight wrote:
since everyone rates themselves 5-7 this is really not interesting and will you (Beyonder "review" everyone??)

How do you measure quality posting...? I dont see anything good coming out of this and you might even discourage people from even try posting "good" stuff because they feel that they might not live up to the expectations

i think the definitions of "contributing" and "quality" are a bit vague here


You either fit or you don't. There really shouldn't ever be a "try" involved with the process. If you have to really put effort into not looking like an idiot and contributing more than a few words on a response, your number will be up eventually.

The mindset I use when posting on ANY forum in ANY community is I'm going to say whatever I want whenever I want to. If people don't value my contributions, they can get rid of me.

In the end, it's just a forum. Whether you post here or not is nowhere near the end of the world. And honestly, with the "quality" that a lot of people get away with producing on a daily basis, if you are even the remotest bit intelligent you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
t.t
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
July 08 2008 15:27 GMT
#418
On July 08 2008 23:28 caelym wrote:
pff i dont need to explain myself to you forum nazis


+ Show Spoiler +
5


joke much?
kkris
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States19 Posts
July 08 2008 16:44 GMT
#419
3 for me.
I'm Spartan and waiting for the reban hammer to hit me good.
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
July 08 2008 16:59 GMT
#420
I don't post much, and I don't write much in most posts. A lot of one-liners here, not that many insightful posts. Altough I never insult anyone, and I've been to this site for looong time (like Hot_Bid-long ).

5
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 155
SpeCial 119
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1527
Rain 1499
Artosis 599
910 58
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm129
League of Legends
Doublelift3505
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox202
Other Games
summit1g9106
shahzam584
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0353
PiGStarcraft256
Maynarde135
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• davetesta26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21694
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur193
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 42m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 42m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.