• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:45
CEST 15:45
KST 22:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7433 users

PURGE 2008: A month of posting behaviour evaluated - Page 19

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 30 Next All
SiCkShuttle
Profile Joined July 2008
United States24 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-06 15:15:56
July 06 2008 15:14 GMT
#361
I will have to rate myself a 1 , seeing as how i joined today and have only posted 5 things. And from what my buddy told me, 2 of those posts were in an old thread (ten commandments) which is supposedly a big no no. Hope i dont get banned after a day, that sure would suck. Wow maybe im a .5, i just accidentally posted this mid-sentence and had to edit. :O Hope ya give me at least til the end of july for a review.
The Shuttle flies
sith
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2474 Posts
July 06 2008 15:31 GMT
#362
Lately I've only been posting if I actually have something to say on the subject, but that said I really don't post that much for how long I've been here. Overall I would say a 6, honestly I have no clue.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
July 06 2008 15:34 GMT
#363
On July 07 2008 00:14 SiCkShuttle wrote:
I will have to rate myself a 1 , seeing as how i joined today and have only posted 5 things. And from what my buddy told me, 2 of those posts were in an old thread (ten commandments) which is supposedly a big no no. Hope i dont get banned after a day, that sure would suck. Wow maybe im a .5, i just accidentally posted this mid-sentence and had to edit. :O Hope ya give me at least til the end of july for a review.
Don't worry, posting in stickied topics are fine even if they're old. What you're not supposed to do is resurrect old forgotten topics from like...2-3 months back, and even then you're still given some slack assuming you have something worthwhile to contribute.
ThatGuy
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada695 Posts
July 06 2008 15:53 GMT
#364
So, should I post here as well? I'll say 7 I suppose.
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
July 06 2008 16:12 GMT
#365
I had some trippy dream last night where I wasn't banned from TL but the ox where you type your post was completely greyed out. What a nightmare.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
July 06 2008 16:14 GMT
#366
On July 06 2008 16:40 FragKrag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 16:28 decafchicken wrote:
everyone is giving themselves a fucking 6.

nobody wants to say 8+ because they think everyone will call bullshit on them, and nobody wants to say below a 5 because they think they'll get banned, so they just say they're a 5-7.

Except strafe, he's no tool. A 10 for sure. And plexa, but he underrated himself at 8.5


It's a bell curve =/


our curve right now is more like this:
[image loading]
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-06 16:18:02
July 06 2008 16:17 GMT
#367
I give my self like, 5 because all i do is post one liners with usless content.

edit: actually it's not
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
Neo7
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States922 Posts
July 06 2008 16:29 GMT
#368
It would be a 4ish...mostly because I don't post that much quallity or in-depth posts. Then again...I rarely, if ever, post.
It takes an idiot to do cool things.
Skittled
Profile Joined July 2007
United States160 Posts
July 06 2008 16:35 GMT
#369
9.2/10
Hippopotamus
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
1914 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-06 16:57:02
July 06 2008 16:56 GMT
#370
Well I guess I'll have to give myself a 5 for this past month. I haven't really had much to say lately but lurking with 1.6k+ posts is pretty lame.
phase
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States399 Posts
July 06 2008 17:06 GMT
#371
Kinda am the lurking type, but I do post here and there when something's interesting. I have a bunch of one-liners, but I have some longer, more interesting posts as well (which I read over to make sure I'm not being stupid). And I don't usually insult people, alhthough I might throw a sarcastic comment out some times. So I'd say probably around 6.5-7.
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-06 17:09:08
July 06 2008 17:08 GMT
#372
going to be honest here, i see myself going for a 2day temp ban or something just because i, most of the time, post in hype threads / blogs that make utter NONSENSE and/or make retarded blogs myself. during the past few months ive been making one liners; worse: one word one liners.

from blogs:

On July 06 2008 15:54 Raithed wrote:
drunkeeeeyyy


On July 04 2008 23:07 Raithed wrote:
thread fails without pics.


On July 04 2008 05:07 Raithed wrote:
LOL 5/5
WOULD READ AGAIN.


from threads:

On July 04 2008 02:43 Raithed wrote:
wow.... piece o shit.

from the YT getting owned thread.

so i would really think im one of those posters that lurk and when one is excited, they would caps lock engaged and type multitude of one-liners. im willing to change!

ps; idk how to rate myself, probably a 1.
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
July 06 2008 17:10 GMT
#373
On July 07 2008 01:12 mikeymoo wrote:
I had some trippy dream last night where I wasn't banned from TL but the ox where you type your post was completely greyed out. What a nightmare.

LOL

I honestly don't know what to give myself, maybe a 5-6? Don't think I've had too many posts in the last month and I'm pretty much a lurker.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
[X]Ken_D
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States4653 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-06 18:00:40
July 06 2008 18:00 GMT
#374
11. It's my favorite number.
[X]Domain - I just do the website. Nothing more.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
July 06 2008 18:11 GMT
#375
Ima go with an 8, mainly as i try to only post decently and i provide the stove weekly
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Ethenielle
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Norway1006 Posts
July 06 2008 18:40 GMT
#376
Such a weird and un-TLish thread. Wasn't it enough with the one Manifesto posted?
Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
July 06 2008 18:54 GMT
#377
Well, judging by this thread, if everyone would post 10/10 quality posts, then TL would become an extremely boring place.

Good luck with that.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
July 06 2008 19:06 GMT
#378
6? Dunno, maybe 5 i "LOL" a lot.
Moderator<:3-/-<
UmmTheHobo
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States650 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-06 20:13:46
July 06 2008 20:05 GMT
#379
I rate myself a 3. I do too many unfunny one liners/sarcasms. Maybe instead of trying to be funny, which I fail at over the internet ( I am a pretty funny person IRL) I should contribute to the conversation, and add little funnies in the middle.

EDIT: I also took a jab at FrozenAbiter, Which most likely was a retarded idea. I did say I was sorry though :3
...
Klockan3
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Sweden2866 Posts
July 06 2008 20:10 GMT
#380
How will this thread really make it easier to weed out the bad posters?
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1541
WardiTV885
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8090
Bisu 2684
FanTaSy 2619
Jaedong 1579
Shuttle 1400
Horang2 671
EffOrt 519
BeSt 434
Stork 328
actioN 323
[ Show more ]
Larva 322
Mini 254
Mind 111
Barracks 104
Zeus 103
910 95
Sea.KH 70
Snow 67
Mong 57
hero 40
ToSsGirL 38
Sexy 31
Bale 30
Shinee 29
soO 27
Killer 26
sorry 26
JYJ 24
Aegong 22
Yoon 22
Free 19
HiyA 18
Shine 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 8
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc4826
qojqva1983
Dendi1041
febbydoto33
Counter-Strike
fl0m1716
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko465
Other Games
singsing2714
olofmeister1153
hiko935
B2W.Neo709
Livibee534
crisheroes339
XaKoH 290
XBOCT233
Pyrionflax216
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX153
QueenE59
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2734
• Jankos2070
Other Games
• WagamamaTV180
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 15m
Replay Cast
9h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 15m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 15m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.