• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:43
CEST 21:43
KST 04:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9281 users

PURGE 2008: A month of posting behaviour evaluated - Page 20

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 30 Next All
SpiritAshura
Profile Joined March 2007
United States1271 Posts
July 06 2008 20:16 GMT
#381
Eh, I'd give myself the bare minimum passing score, I rarely say anything not stated already I usually just have one liners agreeing to things but I don't really flame people either. I'm just kinda there.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-06 20:35:39
July 06 2008 20:17 GMT
#382
Short Version:
check - Do post like an idiot,
check - Do insult people,
check - Do judge people based on post count,
- Read over all your words before you hit post,



+ Show Spoiler +
filled out for Incontrol
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
July 06 2008 20:30 GMT
#383
Around 6 or 7? I don't contribute much of use for the community, but at least I'm mannered, I try to put a small bit of work into my posts and usually I don't talk when I have nothing to say. I wouldn't be a harsh loss for this site, but I don't think it'll disturb anyone if I stay.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-06 20:39:31
July 06 2008 20:37 GMT
#384
I'm not very good at rating myself at things because I obviously would be biased in my rating. I would say about a 7.5, I try and post useful and interesting stuff (in my blog)for the most part but there is a lot of filler in the downtime. I can in no way compare to some people who are like 9s/10s permanently contributing to the site such as: Pheer, Yakii, and other uploaders but I do the best with what resources I have.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
July 06 2008 20:45 GMT
#385
On July 07 2008 05:37 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I'm not very good at rating myself at things because I obviously would be biased in my rating. I would say about a 7.5, I try and post useful and interesting stuff (in my blog)for the most part but there is a lot of filler in the downtime. I can in no way compare to some people who are like 9s/10s permanently contributing to the site such as: Pheer, Yakii, and other uploaders but I do the best with what resources I have.


quality: 3
entertainment factor: 12

how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
July 06 2008 21:03 GMT
#386
I'd say a 5. I try to help out people in blogs and rarely (yet sometimes) in the strategy forum, but I remember posting some pretty negative stuff in political debate threads when I was just so fed up with some other people

Also Probably earlier in the month I probably had some short relatively useless posts to shamefully up my post count
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
July 06 2008 21:25 GMT
#387
On July 07 2008 05:17 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Short Version:
check - Do post like an idiot,
check - Do insult people,
check - Do judge people based on post count,
- Read over all your words before you hit post,



+ Show Spoiler +
filled out for Incontrol


On July 07 2008 05:45 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2008 05:37 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I'm not very good at rating myself at things because I obviously would be biased in my rating. I would say about a 7.5, I try and post useful and interesting stuff (in my blog)for the most part but there is a lot of filler in the downtime. I can in no way compare to some people who are like 9s/10s permanently contributing to the site such as: Pheer, Yakii, and other uploaders but I do the best with what resources I have.


quality: 3
entertainment factor: 12



Well said ^_^
w/e
XDawn
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Canada4040 Posts
July 06 2008 21:38 GMT
#388
I really haven't a clue really.
Because I rarely post nowadays - more of reading over the craptacular posts that most of you post up.. and mainly because I'm way too lazy to keep going on with an arguement. I just let shit happen.
Use it or lose it
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
July 06 2008 21:49 GMT
#389
I'd give myself a like a 5. I use smileys a lot, but I don't actually post that often. I do try to avoid posting one word like LOL or ROFL. Are those even words?
D10
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Brazil3409 Posts
July 06 2008 22:00 GMT
#390
I wonder, how exacly will this work out ?

Do our self reviews get discussed out of this topic by mods ?
or you are going to post a review for every self review ?
" We are not humans having spiritual experiences. - We are spirits having human experiences." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 06 2008 22:55 GMT
#391
On July 07 2008 05:45 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2008 05:37 CharlieMurphy wrote:
I'm not very good at rating myself at things because I obviously would be biased in my rating. I would say about a 7.5, I try and post useful and interesting stuff (in my blog)for the most part but there is a lot of filler in the downtime. I can in no way compare to some people who are like 9s/10s permanently contributing to the site such as: Pheer, Yakii, and other uploaders but I do the best with what resources I have.


quality: 3
entertainment factor: 12


so 7.5, like I said lol
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
MoNKeYSpanKeR
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2869 Posts
July 06 2008 23:23 GMT
#392
haha charlie is a huge source of entertainment, I would never want you banned for any amount of time, think of all we AS A COMMUNITY could miss out on.
<3's Mani and Seraphim, thx for the second chance. TSL Name: TSL-mSLeGenD
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
July 06 2008 23:59 GMT
#393
On July 07 2008 01:14 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 16:40 FragKrag wrote:
On July 06 2008 16:28 decafchicken wrote:
everyone is giving themselves a fucking 6.

nobody wants to say 8+ because they think everyone will call bullshit on them, and nobody wants to say below a 5 because they think they'll get banned, so they just say they're a 5-7.

Except strafe, he's no tool. A 10 for sure. And plexa, but he underrated himself at 8.5


It's a bell curve =/


our curve right now is more like this:
[image loading]

[image loading]
Administrator
fight_or_flight
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States3988 Posts
July 07 2008 00:08 GMT
#394
[image loading]


fixed
Do you really want chat rooms?
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
July 07 2008 00:10 GMT
#395
On July 07 2008 04:06 IntoTheWow wrote:
6? Dunno, maybe 5 i "LOL" a lot.

posting on liquid sites in current year
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
July 07 2008 00:10 GMT
#396
(maybe 4, i quote other people's posts alot as posts)
posting on liquid sites in current year
Wizard
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Poland5055 Posts
July 07 2008 00:13 GMT
#397
10
sAviOr[gm] ~ want to watch good replays? read my blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/wizard
fonger
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United Kingdom1218 Posts
July 07 2008 00:13 GMT
#398
A little over 9000.
ViRii
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States826 Posts
July 07 2008 00:40 GMT
#399
I'd say I'm around a 9... always good thought out posts, I try to help people whenever possible...

Although I still don't understand why you would ban people for saying they are below 5... @_@
ShmotZ
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States581 Posts
July 07 2008 00:42 GMT
#400
i think maybe a 7/8

i haven't posted very much, but when i do its nothing really bad at all.

Ah, computer dating. It's like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase "upside your head." - Bender
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O70
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15596
Artosis 727
Mini 245
Dewaltoss 123
Mind 75
ZZZero.O 70
Hyun 39
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Dota 2
qojqva2720
420jenkins586
League of Legends
Doublelift1491
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6422
Khaldor1281
Liquid`Hasu1022
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g5979
FrodaN2404
B2W.Neo811
byalli689
ToD190
Railgan45
Mew2King31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1237
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 17m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.