• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:40
CEST 05:40
KST 12:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7945 users

PURGE 2008: A month of posting behaviour evaluated

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 28 29 30 Next All
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 08:07:48
July 05 2008 08:02 GMT
#1
It's time to grade your posting behaviour of the last month, with 1 being lowest and 10 being highest. If you feel you score below a 6, your sincerety will be checked and there will be a more lenient (temporary) ban. Do not forget your motivation- why did you rate yourself that specific number?

Don't avoid this thread, because bad posters will be found and assimilated.

For more information: here.
Moderator
Zalfor
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States1035 Posts
July 05 2008 08:05 GMT
#2
5 but why would u ban ppl?
555, kthxbai
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 08:12:34
July 05 2008 08:11 GMT
#3
On July 05 2008 17:05 Zalfor wrote:
5 but why would u ban ppl?


Rated 6.5: some mediocre short and senseless posts, and some informative helpful posts. Passed, but room to improve.
Moderator
Boblion
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
France8043 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 08:16:01
July 05 2008 08:12 GMT
#4
5 because i did a lot of bad one liners in the Euro cup threads.

+ i post too much lately because of holidays

+ i'm a smiley addict

I will stop to post crap from now on.

fuck all those elitists brb watching streams of elite players.
fight_or_flight
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 08:19:36
July 05 2008 08:12 GMT
#5
First I need some examples of 10s, 7s, etc before I can give a number.

edit: or you can look and give me a grade.

also, if it helps anyone in grading themselves:
http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Do you really want chat rooms?
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 08:20:48
July 05 2008 08:13 GMT
#6
Definitely a 4.5 ~ 5 area I think.

Got careless here and there but did a few posts here and there trying to help people with problems on iccup/posting pictures or youtube videos etc when I saw they had some issues.

On the bright side, I edit frequently and almost always preview my posts to make sure it looks awesome. Maybe that is a point?
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
July 05 2008 08:14 GMT
#7
1, I've made over 200 kids cry in the last week, altho fun at the time, it makes me wonder how many of their lives will be ruined for every by my actions.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
July 05 2008 08:14 GMT
#8
6.5

Sometimes I try to help people find things (VODs, live games, etc. - good), sometimes I try to make good comments / engage in relevant discussion (good), sometimes I try to add something pertinent (good), but I think I've had some one-liners (bad), and I've had several blogs asking for help(somewhat bad IMO, but I've gotten great responses!)

So here's my current goal: get a lot better at SC so I can do better live reporting (I've done a couple that probably weren't that good), and talk competently in the strategy forum.

Though it's tough to find people to mass game with sometimes, I will look hard for TL!
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
azndsh
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4447 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 08:45:20
July 05 2008 08:14 GMT
#9
Probably 11/10, but my estimate may be on the low side
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 08:21:54
July 05 2008 08:16 GMT
#10
I'm going to rate myself out of 5/10

because most of the time, i probably post short things and making short comments but other times i do things such as live battle reports, explaining things, i guess ^-^

and i entertain?? hehe

one of the "kid gets caught playing games" and chibi testie ;]
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
MeriaDoKk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Chile1726 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 09:00:39
July 05 2008 08:17 GMT
#11
mmmmmmmmmmm maybe a 4.0. Language barrier doesn't allow me to express myself so clearly.
A lot of one liners and some stupid shit here and there.

edit: changed score after some thinking
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 08:32:14
July 05 2008 08:17 GMT
#12
On July 05 2008 17:12 Boblion wrote:
5 because i did a lot of bad one liners in the Euro cup threads.

+ i post too much lately because of holidays

+ i'm a smiley addict



On July 05 2008 00:47 Boblion wrote:
Haha stfu wurst.


On July 01 2008 10:59 Boblion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2008 02:49 NotSorry wrote:
Pking is fun and much harder than this mod. East Hcl FTW!


Yea using hack to pk is fun.
Seriously stfu.


Definitely room for improvement, and those were just your latest posts. Elaborate and don't insult so much or you won't last here. 5.5
Moderator
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
July 05 2008 08:18 GMT
#13
5ish, rambling ftw. 2-3 if you count my posts from when I was a fag. :|

0-1 if you count "other" factors.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
July 05 2008 08:19 GMT
#14
4
Commentator
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 08:25:11
July 05 2008 08:21 GMT
#15
5? A lot of my posts are in mafia where they are fairly long and elaborate. Otherwise I have a few gems here and there, but there are a lot of one-liners or "Haha that was funny thats for making my day funny poster" types.

Edit: This is my first time seeing/noticing beyonder, does he usually post a lot or am I just blind?
ForAdun
Profile Joined August 2007
Germany986 Posts
July 05 2008 08:21 GMT
#16
Hard to tell, I think it ranges from 6.5 to 8 because imo the quality of my posts is good overall but I don't often agree to others so I might come over harsh or ignorant at times. A bonus though is that I care a lot about making sense even though I'm not a native english speaker.
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 08:33:10
July 05 2008 08:22 GMT
#17
On July 05 2008 17:12 fight_or_flight wrote:
First I need some examples of 10s, 7s, etc before I can give a number.

edit: or you can look and give me a grade.

also, if it helps anyone in grading themselves:
http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php

+ Show Spoiler +

On June 15 2008 10:41 fight_or_flight wrote:
Hey, you are only 20. You have plenty of time to pursue the things you enjoy, look for opportunities in art that you can apply your law skills to.

These days people don't do one career for their entire life. They switch jobs, companies, are always continually learning new things, etc. These days you have to be flexible. Just because you graduate with a degree doesn't necessarily mean you will be in that field in 10 or even 5 years. Just always look for opportunities, make connections, and do what interests you.

What I'm saying is NEVER have that attitude that "its too late". Always be flexible, adaptable, and fast. I know a 40 year old who was in community college with be studying to become an engineer. Recently there was a 50 or 60 year old in one of my undergrad physics classes. These people have the right attitude and just go for what they want to do.


8.5: You don't insult, you contribute and seem to read your post again before you hit the post button. Respect.
Moderator
Mandalor
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany2362 Posts
July 05 2008 08:22 GMT
#18
6 - My posts are usually quite short, but I don't post a lot so I guess that's okay.
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8142 Posts
July 05 2008 08:25 GMT
#19
I feel like I have too many one liners in live report threads. But occasionally I'll have a valid opinion and voice it. I'll try and contribute better in the future and keep the one liners to myself.

6.5/10
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 08:28:22
July 05 2008 08:27 GMT
#20
On July 05 2008 17:13 SnowFantasy wrote:
Definitely a 4.5 ~ 5 area I think.

Got careless here and there but did a few posts here and there trying to help people with problems on iccup/posting pictures or youtube videos etc when I saw they had some issues.

On the bright side, I edit frequently and almost always preview my posts to make sure it looks awesome. Maybe that is a point?

+ Show Spoiler +

On June 19 2008 19:41 SnowFantasy wrote:
ROFL.

watching itn ow


On June 20 2008 17:25 SnowFantasy wrote:
Oh. Rofl I see it now.

Is this just a theory you put up or did you beat it with this?


On June 26 2008 19:40 SnowFantasy wrote:
ROFL....


On June 26 2008 16:21 SnowFantasy wrote:
lol.

poor california



You seem to enjoy yourself at TeamLiquid. Always good. Uou don't seem to insult people nor shine in a bad way. Room for improvement and a bigger contribution, but you pass. 6.
Moderator
1 2 3 4 5 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 256
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 174
Bale 25
Terrorterran 19
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm226
League of Legends
JimRising 818
Counter-Strike
taco 349
Other Games
summit1g13474
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1278
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo669
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 20m
Replay Cast
19h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.