• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7150 users

PURGE 2008: A month of posting behaviour evaluated - Page 13

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 30 Next All
Uraeus
Profile Joined February 2008
France1378 Posts
July 05 2008 20:43 GMT
#241
6 to 7

I mostly write in battle threads or to praise write ups, hence a lot of one liners or short uninformative posts. And often stupid ones with it, as my Starcraft comprehension is low for a TL member I guess.
On the plus side, I never insult people (only an "up your ass" to someone lately, but I apologized next sentence), and do not use rude language that often. And I try to give arguments when I try to make a point in a post.

What I think makes my note rise is that I thoroughly post VODs in Yakii's small VOD thread. I try to be as fast and reliable as possible : I hope it helps.
You are lucky I don't have a banhammer
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 20:53:33
July 05 2008 20:43 GMT
#242
I'd give myself a 6.5 for the last month because:

1. Trying to get myself killed off in mafia.
2. Short posts lately, although I don't tend to be insulting.
3. Crappy ass blogs.
4. That ridiculous flame war I got into about Iron Man*.

* It still sucks.

In my defense though, I think my overall record is an 8.

edit: I downgrade myself to a 5.5 for being generally very bitter and slightly insulting.
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
July 05 2008 20:48 GMT
#243
On July 06 2008 05:43 Uraeus wrote:
6 to 7

What I think makes my note rise is that I thoroughly post VODs in Yakii's small VOD thread. I try to be as fast and reliable as possible : I hope it helps.


Uraeus, you honestly deserve at least an 8.5, if only for your work in the Small Vod Thread. It's seriously appreciated man
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
July 05 2008 20:53 GMT
#244
I think I'm around 7 or 7.5. I don't really have anything to contribute to the site, no real skills to help anyone out in the strategy forum, etc. But I usually post with alot of thought, although some one-liners or stupid comments making up about 1/5 of my post count (although having more and more lately) Generally I will edit my posts if there is a typo, and never really insult people.
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
aqui
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Germany1023 Posts
July 05 2008 21:02 GMT
#245
On July 06 2008 04:02 Pwntrucci[sR] wrote:
Hm, 6 I guess. Teamliquid isn't better off with me just as it isn't without me.

are you crazy? your troy commentary alone, beeing humanities greatest achievement by far, should grant you an auto 10 even if you would do nothing else than spamming insults for the rest of your life.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 05 2008 21:08 GMT
#246
On July 06 2008 02:01 Lemonwalrus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2008 19:35 Plexa wrote:
Probably about 8.5 imo

Honestly, when I read the op, I thought to myself "So we assume that 10 = Plexa and 1 = ......"
my good post:1linerbs ratio is roughly 1:25 =/
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
draeger
Profile Joined July 2003
United States3256 Posts
July 05 2008 21:10 GMT
#247
2 of 3. I'm a troll - I just disguise myself well.
t.t
unsoundlogic
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States391 Posts
July 05 2008 21:19 GMT
#248
4 or so.
My comments are short, but flame free!
I'm more of a reader than a contributor T_T
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
July 05 2008 21:19 GMT
#249
On July 05 2008 22:19 XCetron wrote:
3.5, I dont really contribute much and half of my posts are basically just "lol" and variations of it, or quotes.

Actually pretty much all of them are. :p
Administrator
SpaCe)Ment-rA
Profile Joined November 2005
Canada389 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 21:33:40
July 05 2008 21:33 GMT
#250
Hahaha, this is a funny activity.

For my first week of being back on TL.net (I was totally inactive since like 2006), that would be something like 7 I guess. I usually read my posts before sending them. I tried starting a few threads and, even though they were not very popular, I contributed a little. I try to have content in my posts as much as I can. But I went hard on that HewhaHewha (or something like that) guy, which lowers me to 7. I am actually more of a reader, since I've got to catch up two years of absence. I came around recently and was like "Wtf, where are progamers such as oov, reach, ra, gorush, goodfriend, xellos, midas, kingdom, chojja and all those players that were almost everywhere back then?"

Anyway, I don't consider myself deserving a ban or being checked over.
In the moonlight, dancing madly backwards
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44355 Posts
July 05 2008 21:40 GMT
#251
On July 06 2008 06:08 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 02:01 Lemonwalrus wrote:
On July 05 2008 19:35 Plexa wrote:
Probably about 8.5 imo

Honestly, when I read the op, I thought to myself "So we assume that 10 = Plexa and 1 = ......"
my good post:1linerbs ratio is roughly 1:25 =/

Your good posts are at least 25 lines long though.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
EGoldman
Profile Joined May 2008
United States110 Posts
July 05 2008 21:41 GMT
#252
I'm a pretty low count poster, but I've lurked for about half a year before I started posting. I think my post quality is generally good. About 7-7.5. Although I really have no clue how this rating system goes. I don't contribute to the community in the sense of Plexa or the VOD posters, but I contribute to discussions I enjoy. I debate a lot, and I get aggressive/argumentative. But I don't think I cross over into outright personal insults too often. It's always fun to know how the administration views my conduct though, so I'll be checking back in :D
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
July 05 2008 21:56 GMT
#253
What? Nazi regime déjà vu?? We also have to make ourselves some arm-bands with our markings, and required at all times to wear them in public, right?? First one to dare and rate me gets their teeth pummeled out by... adfasasdfsa...!!!

Anyway, we just need bumper stickers for our posts saying "How am I posting?"
Uraeus
Profile Joined February 2008
France1378 Posts
July 05 2008 22:02 GMT
#254
On July 06 2008 05:48 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:

Uraeus, you honestly deserve at least an 8.5, if only for your work in the Small Vod Thread. It's seriously appreciated man

Well, thanks a lot ShaLLoW. May the TL mods read you
I also get thanked in the VOD thread on a regular basis, and I appreciate this a lot. It is nice to know some of my posts are actually useful.
Regarding Mani's OP for the purge, I guess I will ban rude language from now on. I hardly ever swear IRL, why would I on the net?
And I will keep the oneliner cheering posts or useless predictions for myself. Unless I have valid arguments to back my words other than "Lecaf rules" or "One day Mah Jae Yoon will rise again".
I guess this purge is a good thing in the end (if I do not get banned, that is )
You are lucky I don't have a banhammer
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
July 05 2008 22:10 GMT
#255
6-6.5.
Most of my posts are oneliners, or close to it, but generally they are constructive, and I try to do my share. Also, I'm not very active postwise.
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
July 05 2008 22:18 GMT
#256
On July 06 2008 07:10 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
6-6.5.
Most of my posts are oneliners, or close to it, but generally they are constructive, and I try to do my share. Also, I'm not very active postwise.


You're 7 posts away from the golden postcount though.
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
July 05 2008 22:19 GMT
#257
All my posts for the last month have been completely useless.

However, I might win the postcount to symbolcount award (go on, host a tourney) overall which all makes me very valuable. High symbol count in posts alone makes you a very smart guy, just check this:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=31718

On a more serious note, I'd rate my posting quality recently as quite low, but that is due to the miracles of full-time job. Heed my advice, students, better kill yourself before it starts!
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 22:25:48
July 05 2008 22:25 GMT
#258
On July 06 2008 07:18 Mynock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 07:10 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
6-6.5.
Most of my posts are oneliners, or close to it, but generally they are constructive, and I try to do my share. Also, I'm not very active postwise.


You're 7 posts away from the golden postcount though.

Okay, so my objective will be to make my 1337th post worthwhile.
(And preferably not make the other 6 ones useless)
Chika
Profile Joined June 2008
United States74 Posts
July 05 2008 22:27 GMT
#259
i guess i am a 6... i got into trouble at first for flaunting myself being a girl. but i think i learned my lesson and now i really try and intellectually talk
XOXO ~ Chika <3
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
July 05 2008 22:32 GMT
#260
chika lol~ with 19 posts I think it'll be easy to evaluate

Anyhow,

I'd rate myself below 5. I guess sometimes I have really good comments but probably out of 10 one liners

I have been trying to really improve but there is so many times where I just wanna cheer for the players in the tourney section & say rofl every now and then
w/e
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1301
910 97
Hyun 92
NotJumperer 62
Bale 41
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto16
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King134
Other Games
summit1g7357
Coldzera 732
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft396
PiGStarcraft241
C9.Mang0239
NeuroSwarm165
ViBE2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Lourlo1089
• Rush1032
• Stunt303
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 42m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 42m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.