• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7184 users

PURGE 2008: A month of posting behaviour evaluated - Page 14

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 30 Next All
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
July 05 2008 22:32 GMT
#261
On July 06 2008 07:27 Chika wrote:
i guess i am a 6... i got into trouble at first for flaunting myself being a girl. but i think i learned my lesson and now i really try and intellectually talk

I am willing to lower my score to a 6 to say:

Lol.
Peace~
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
July 05 2008 22:34 GMT
#262
lol...
wtf was that signature
Zanno
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1484 Posts
July 05 2008 22:39 GMT
#263
well i flip flop between one-liners and paragraphs. sometimes i just feelm why bother writing a paragraph to express what you can in a single sentence? i assume i make the cut because i'm not a complete idiot nor a flagrant troll but i can't wait to see what the wheel of fate has in store!
aaaaa
Snipinpanda
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1227 Posts
July 05 2008 22:45 GMT
#264
5. I've post a lot of one-liners, and I don't think I really have posted that much within the last month. If I do post, its usually in a live report.
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
July 05 2008 22:48 GMT
#265
I'm not going to "rate" my own postings. Would a gun be put to my head requesting that i do - i'd lol and point out that the gun is made of pixels.

I stand by every post i make and if there's ever a problem with the product of what my fingers type, feel free to ban me.

It's just since recently i even made an account here to post some stuff in the VOD threads - and have moved on to post opinions, comments and adding to hype.

I have never trolled the forums and i believe that's the main contaminating factor which should be bannable unless the trolling is done in an ironic comedic faschion and then preferably in Blogs, not GD.

As for the IM type short posts in hype threads like during the BWWI or the Euro Cup - well what do you expect from those of us not there and stuck watching a live stream? Obviously frustration will errupt if the feed goes down.
Hurricane
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States3939 Posts
July 05 2008 23:10 GMT
#266
6?

I don't tend to have long responses, but I just did a brief check of my last 10-20 posts and I don't feel as if they are low quality... I know I don't contribute much to the site, but I am not a problem either.
RIP CHARLIEMURPHY 11/25/10 NEVER FORGET | Hurricane#1183 @ B.net
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
July 05 2008 23:14 GMT
#267
On July 06 2008 07:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay, so my objective will be to make my 1337th post worthwhile.
(And preferably not make the other 6 ones useless)

Off to a bad start. :p
Administrator
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
July 05 2008 23:15 GMT
#268
I don't particularly like to rate myself, and a majority of my posts have been in the mafia thread or Dota thread, but i would give myself probably a 6ish. Right around the middle I think.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
July 05 2008 23:25 GMT
#269
On July 06 2008 08:14 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 07:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Okay, so my objective will be to make my 1337th post worthwhile.
(And preferably not make the other 6 ones useless)

Off to a bad start. :p

Exactly why I said the next 6 posts, not 7 posts.

...

You did this on purpose, didn't you?
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
July 05 2008 23:38 GMT
#270
I really don't know, but it would not be high. 4, maybe 5. I haven't really posted anything important, just one liners and non-important things.

I've started lurking lately and now I just post in blogs, giving some random opinions.
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
Newbistic
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
China2912 Posts
July 05 2008 23:39 GMT
#271
6. I do stupid shit, but I also try to post relevant stuff.

Why does this remind me of the second coming of christ?
Logic is Overrated
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 05 2008 23:46 GMT
#272
On July 06 2008 06:56 Mynock wrote:
What? Nazi regime déjà vu?? We also have to make ourselves some arm-bands with our markings, and required at all times to wear them in public, right?? First one to dare and rate me gets their teeth pummeled out by... adfasasdfsa...!!!

Anyway, we just need bumper stickers for our posts saying "How am I posting?"
Oh i can see how this will work
[image loading]

Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Epicfailguy
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Norway893 Posts
July 05 2008 23:46 GMT
#273
5.5?

Try not to be an asshole, and not 100% off topic, but my posts arent always long and informative.
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 23:49:05
July 05 2008 23:47 GMT
#274
around 7 or a bit more?

I read tl.net a lot and I've been here for a long time, but don't post much.
when I post, I try to make it so that the post has some content that adds to the topic.
when I have something to share, I first review if it's worth of it's own blog entry or thread, and most of it isn't, so I just avoid that - but if something does deserve it, it's usually something that contribues to the society. (or so I like to think)

I don't insult people, and I generally avoid 1liners (well, except maybe in # day topics where I'm drooling too much to say anything comprehensible or resonable )
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
July 05 2008 23:50 GMT
#275
On July 06 2008 07:27 Chika wrote:
i guess i am a 6... i got into trouble at first for flaunting myself being a girl. but i think i learned my lesson and now i really try and intellectually talk


I'd make that more like a 4 for being fat.

+ Show Spoiler +
i'll gladly take a few points off my score for that comment :-p
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
July 05 2008 23:54 GMT
#276
On July 06 2008 08:46 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 06:56 Mynock wrote:
What? Nazi regime déjà vu?? We also have to make ourselves some arm-bands with our markings, and required at all times to wear them in public, right?? First one to dare and rate me gets their teeth pummeled out by... adfasasdfsa...!!!

Anyway, we just need bumper stickers for our posts saying "How am I posting?"
Oh i can see how this will work
[image loading]



WC3 icons on TL????? Ewwwwwwwwww.
wtf was that signature
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-06 00:02:18
July 06 2008 00:00 GMT
#277
They are only for bad posters, mind that. Worst ones will get a dancing orc female from WoW.
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
July 06 2008 00:01 GMT
#278
On July 06 2008 08:50 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 07:27 Chika wrote:
i guess i am a 6... i got into trouble at first for flaunting myself being a girl. but i think i learned my lesson and now i really try and intellectually talk


I'd make that more like a 4 for being fat.

+ Show Spoiler +
i'll gladly take a few points off my score for that comment :-p

<3
Peace~
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 06 2008 00:02 GMT
#279
On July 06 2008 08:54 Servolisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 08:46 Plexa wrote:
On July 06 2008 06:56 Mynock wrote:
What? Nazi regime déjà vu?? We also have to make ourselves some arm-bands with our markings, and required at all times to wear them in public, right?? First one to dare and rate me gets their teeth pummeled out by... adfasasdfsa...!!!

Anyway, we just need bumper stickers for our posts saying "How am I posting?"
Oh i can see how this will work
[image loading]



WC3 icons on TL????? Ewwwwwwwwww.
PUUUUUURRGEEEEEEEE
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Snipinpanda
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1227 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-06 00:04:42
July 06 2008 00:04 GMT
#280
On July 06 2008 08:46 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 06:56 Mynock wrote:
What? Nazi regime déjà vu?? We also have to make ourselves some arm-bands with our markings, and required at all times to wear them in public, right?? First one to dare and rate me gets their teeth pummeled out by... adfasasdfsa...!!!

Anyway, we just need bumper stickers for our posts saying "How am I posting?"
Oh i can see how this will work
[image loading]



aw, I'm a bad poster
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1301
910 97
Hyun 92
NotJumperer 52
Bale 41
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g7357
Coldzera 732
hungrybox616
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft363
C9.Mang0298
PiGStarcraft234
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo901
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 43m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.