• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9201 users

PURGE 2008: A month of posting behaviour evaluated - Page 12

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 30 Next All
Pwntrucci[sR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada1519 Posts
July 05 2008 19:02 GMT
#221
Hm, 6 I guess. Teamliquid isn't better off with me just as it isn't without me.
bg
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
July 05 2008 19:02 GMT
#222
On July 06 2008 03:57 Gene wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 03:46 thedeadhaji wrote:
beyy, what's ma scoreeee


20/10 ez

So haji is a 2?
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
sztuczyn
Profile Joined October 2003
Poland694 Posts
July 05 2008 19:05 GMT
#223
5 i guess, because i usually post only in live threads.
:(
Azazello
Profile Joined June 2008
United States14 Posts
July 05 2008 19:08 GMT
#224
Hm, I'll try a new rating: "insufficient information to fairly evaluate but tending towards acceptable (even above average) posting behavior."

Argument
Since I have so few posts, it's easy to just go through them all. My first post has near-impeccable grammar (improper gerund in the second sentence, even if it's common in spoken English), is pretty insightful, cogent, and aimed at keeping a certain strategy forum poster from hypocracy. It also hedges quite nicely: compliment or insult? Overall I'm quite taken with it, to be honest.

#2 is a good faith response to a help request. It is evidence of a willingness to contribute (personally I don't share Smurg's goals, but I am probably good enough to be helpful), is short and to the point but contains enough information to be useful, and obviously doesn't flame anyone.

#3 is a haji-style response to a haji blog. Lacking any prior experience with seals inviting themselves aboard a boat I was in, I was quite shocked. Most charitably, it was a bump to a thread deserving of publicity. Least charitably, it's a one liner, which, even if coherent by internet standards, is something of a sin against English.

#4 - short reply to a "strategy" question. Honestly I'm not quite sure why I posted it, but at least I appeared to be aware of the pointlessness at the time. (Is this a good thing?) It was, however, unique in at least one respect from all the previous posters' replies, so it may have been worthwhile.

#5 - insofar as the three word post thread can be meaningful evidence of a person's post quality -which, I think, is not very far at all, since all I can be credited with is three words, and not even the shortness of the post is impeachable because to post otherwise would be to go beyond the parameters of the thread, and if the parameters themselves are unacceptable, then the thread should have been closed before I posted because a mod posted directly above me (deep breath now) - I would argue that my post is a good one, because it was an attempt to save the thread from mod-damnation by getting GTR-2-Go involved rather than sitting by calling it useless (and thereby discouraging posters from posting). I thought the thread was worth saving because it had the potential of being pretty humorous and witty (rereading it now, it appears that I was wrong).

#6 - well, this took about 35 minutes, and I'm not going to reread it now because I have to get ready for a party. I'll be happy to correct errors later.
I wish .. that .. I knew what I know now, when I was younger ~
Fr33t
Profile Joined June 2008
United States1128 Posts
July 05 2008 19:08 GMT
#225
I guess I would say a 6. I had some bad posts in the bash/support your country threads but since then I've think I've contributed some to different threads with the occasional rofl/Haha
"Wow you could literally transport Lomo's face to a girl and the result would be pretty deceptive."
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
July 05 2008 19:31 GMT
#226
On July 06 2008 04:02 Pwntrucci[sR] wrote:
Hm, 6 I guess. Teamliquid isn't better off with me just as it isn't without me.


write us more music!
fight_or_flight
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States3988 Posts
July 05 2008 19:32 GMT
#227
On July 06 2008 03:46 thedeadhaji wrote:
beyy, what's ma scoreeee

Just take your average post length and divide it by your average posts per week and mulitply that by the haji factor.
Do you really want chat rooms?
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 19:42:25
July 05 2008 19:42 GMT
#228
my haji factor is over kyuusenn
iNCuBuS_
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States905 Posts
July 05 2008 19:42 GMT
#229
I dont typically post but I know I havent insulted anyone or anything either. Typically I just post to say thank you to people sharing replays, VODs, or doing something good for the community. So... 5? 6? I dont know
triangle
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3803 Posts
July 05 2008 19:48 GMT
#230
6 I suppose... but I'm really undecided here.

I tend not to post stupid and obnoxious shit (the recent exception being my post in the now- closed Dan Harold thread) but I don't post stuff that's particularly helpful either. A bunch of my posts are either useless live reporting (OMG REAVER! etc.) or commenting unhelpfully on random news stories.

That said, in the threads I post in I tend to be at about the average quality of posts. On the assumption that most people will not be banned in this purge (unless it's like a hard core Stalinist one), I'll give myself a six.

That said, if Plexa gets an 8.5, then I get about a 2.
Also known as waterfall / w4terfall
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
July 05 2008 19:48 GMT
#231
I'd give myself a 3-4 tbh

Lots of "**** hwaiting!!!" and "LOL" posts T_T
I'm just glad i stopped posting in the liquibet threads long ago. I wouldve given myself a 2 if I still did that....
Woyn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United Kingdom1628 Posts
July 05 2008 19:51 GMT
#232
I wanna know my rating ;;
Goosey
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States695 Posts
July 05 2008 19:51 GMT
#233
10/10 for my YoonJoong hype blog posts alone.
#1 Shuttle Fan.
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
July 05 2008 19:58 GMT
#234
5 I guess though prob too many one-liners.

Moderator。◕‿◕。
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
July 05 2008 20:19 GMT
#235
I'll give myself a 7.
grobo
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Japan6199 Posts
July 05 2008 20:20 GMT
#236
[image loading]


3/10, i think i use too many one-liners.
We make signature, then defense it.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
July 05 2008 20:24 GMT
#237
I think that I've improved from before, I'd say a 7/10 now. I try not to insult or act haughty, I probably forget myself sometimes though.
Peace~
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
July 05 2008 20:26 GMT
#238
5/10 I use many one liners and many of those come from the mafia game , also I like hype threads involving zerg players and I like to post on those stuff like Hwaiting and whatnot. I don't know if blog posts count in this, but some of those I like to think twice before posting. Anyway i guess it's up for the mods to consider....1 week?
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
July 05 2008 20:26 GMT
#239
8, those who are dead would say 6, those who are still alive would say 9 or 10.
♞
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
July 05 2008 20:37 GMT
#240
Uh oh...I'd probably give myself a 6 or a 6.5, a very large quantity of my posts are derived from one-liners or double posts in the Mafia and Uncovering Ambition threads, while a large portion of my posts are also, what was the term used by intrigue, "unfunny banter". I do try to make quality posts and I never post without previewing but it doesn't seem to make the posts any longer; 90% of my posts are edited for grammar >_> <_<

About 1000 of my posts are also probably "I love sAviOr" in some form or other"
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5124
Bisu 2805
Soulkey 1748
Jaedong 715
Horang2 577
EffOrt 539
Mini 508
Larva 344
actioN 290
ZerO 272
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 239
Yoon 150
Mind 96
Dewaltoss 89
sorry 82
Sharp 75
Shinee 67
hero 66
Barracks 62
Pusan 57
Snow 51
Hyun 42
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5198
qojqva2303
Dendi1201
420jenkins209
Counter-Strike
fl0m2809
Fnx 658
x6flipin409
Other Games
hiko914
Liquid`RaSZi897
B2W.Neo504
crisheroes313
DeMusliM274
XBOCT194
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX182
QueenE99
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 78
• mYiSmile131
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV644
League of Legends
• Nemesis3163
• TFBlade568
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur318
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 41m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.