• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:55
CEST 19:55
KST 02:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9801 users

PURGE 2008: A month of posting behaviour evaluated - Page 10

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 30 Next All
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
July 05 2008 16:59 GMT
#181
LooL after reading the thread and seeing that the average tl.netter has a posting rating average of < 6, i think this video suits haha:


i sense some flase modesty from some memebers too :p
Teamliquidian townie
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
July 05 2008 17:01 GMT
#182
On July 05 2008 19:35 Plexa wrote:
Probably about 8.5 imo

Honestly, when I read the op, I thought to myself "So we assume that 10 = Plexa and 1 = ......"
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
July 05 2008 17:07 GMT
#183
6? Most of my posts are one-liners that don't contribute much to anything
blabberrrrr
dasanivan
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States532 Posts
July 05 2008 17:07 GMT
#184
5, I'm new here and haven't posted very much.
thoraxe
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States1449 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 17:09:41
July 05 2008 17:09 GMT
#185
According to mani's short version, I asserted 4/5 which is 8/10, so I guess I get an 8.

I've somewhat posted like an idiot to get post count up, but then again, I don't really post that much.

note: I did read my post before I posted.
Obama singing "Kick Ass" Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yghFBt-fXmw&feature=player_embedde
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
July 05 2008 17:09 GMT
#186
6 b/c most of my posts are more opinions and insults rather than help.
im deaf
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 17:10:37
July 05 2008 17:09 GMT
#187
3/10 because I just quickly read my posts and 60% are one liners while the others are either "?:/" or some other kind of shit.

Edit: but then again, I have been posting in the 3 word story a lot o,o
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Conquest101
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1395 Posts
July 05 2008 17:10 GMT
#188
7. Fairly new, but most of my posts are pretty good IMO. A few 1 liners in blogs though.
skindzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Chile5114 Posts
July 05 2008 17:12 GMT
#189
No idea 6 i suppose just to save myself :0? Im more of a semi old lurker than a real poster, plus poker eats my life nowadays..
Its not only the rain that brings the thunder
JoxxOr
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Sweden1502 Posts
July 05 2008 17:14 GMT
#190
5

I don't know why that number, but I think that some of my posts are informative and good while others stinks shit (mostly blogs, live reports or random shit/Stupid pro starcraft predictions). I never try to be mad or bad against someone but if I had a bad day, of course that will affect my post towards others.

And yes, I've read through this post
Gör om, gör rätt
cava
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States1035 Posts
July 05 2008 17:15 GMT
#191
7
cava!
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
July 05 2008 17:22 GMT
#192
5...? >.<
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44360 Posts
July 05 2008 17:23 GMT
#193
On July 05 2008 19:08 Daigomi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2008 17:55 besiger wrote:
5, maybe 6, i try to help when i can but i dont contribute that much, and i dont really think i ever insulted anyone, or at least i dont try to.

EDIT: I do beat up on KwarK a lot, but hey if he didn't cheat on me all the time there would be no need for it.


I'd say 5 here unfortunately. There are days when you just post one liner upon one liner upon one liner. There is one strip of time where you posted roughly 20 one liners in a row over a period of five days. While I haven't really found a post where I feel that you showed bad manners, I feel that you have to work on your posting quality a bit.

Besiger is fine. He makes some good posts in the strategy forum and his post count reflects how little pointless spamming he does. He's been a member the same length of time as me and yet posted far less. And as he says, he's largely inoffensive, avoiding trolling, flaming and contraversial issues.
<3 besiger.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
trollbone
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
France1905 Posts
July 05 2008 17:26 GMT
#194
6. I dont insult people "generally", i contribute to Tl.net with some threads of my own. I have a blog also but i dont know if my frenchs post count.....
so yeah 6 , sucks that im not very good at english....
obloquy
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States265 Posts
July 05 2008 17:27 GMT
#195
4 or 5
I often go without posting for weeks at a time. Even when I do post, they are all short. I have a lot of one-liners in liquibet saying who I think will win. Those are pretty meaningless, so I've mostly stopped doing them.
That was an unknown unknown.
AdamBanks
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada996 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 17:36:15
July 05 2008 17:33 GMT
#196
5.

My post have been going down hill espically during the last month. I didn't notice it but my 1 liners have creept up to unprecedented levels. I didn't notice, it will be fixed.

Too much time in the general forum i think T.T Gives me a bad habbit of posting stuff like LOL UROX and other garbage

rofl the video at the top of this page is perfect.
I wrote a song once.
Narrator
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States868 Posts
July 05 2008 17:33 GMT
#197
6-7 out of 10.

I think I barely make it over the minimum. I've posted just to post in the past. I try to make my posts a bit longer to avoid the infamous "One-Liner" though.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24803 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 17:35:00
July 05 2008 17:33 GMT
#198
9001, because I was nice to Beyonder and let him walk over me with hydralisks two years ago.

Actually I was reading through this thread, and I found this thread very enterprising. I'm impressed it worked so well haha.

Edit: With hindsight I wish I had made the following post instead: + Show Spoiler +

1, because every one of my posts is an attempt to further my plan to expose how much Beyonder sucks. In fact, you shouldn't even bother reading my post history... just ban immediately.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
July 05 2008 17:33 GMT
#199
20 - 19 + 5 x 98 / 44 - 5.36 = my posting level.
After looking through my posts though I suppose I could do better. But they have always been in tune with the thread and the mood of said thread. The dota thread should be off-limits to good posting though. That is where I show my ASDF.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 17:35:21
July 05 2008 17:35 GMT
#200
I'd say a 5-6. Although I don't flame, I don't post long, quality posts.
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 122
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins394
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 661
x6flipin372
pashabiceps193
edward45
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu435
Other Games
Grubby2992
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN713
XBOCT260
Livibee180
TKL 137
C9.Mang0135
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade800
Other Games
• Shiphtur703
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV464
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 5m
Patches Events
22h 5m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.