• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8579 users

PURGE 2008: A month of posting behaviour evaluated - Page 8

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 30 Next All
Gaetele
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Esper760 Posts
July 05 2008 14:49 GMT
#141
Eh, 6.5? I dunno. Most of my content-posts are just live-reports and the rest is just noob one-liner posts.

In my defense, SayaSP and IntoTheWow told me I had to post more ;_;
aka Ghostclaws
Krohm
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1857 Posts
July 05 2008 14:55 GMT
#142
I'd rate myself maybe a 5-7. Depends on my mood, or if its a topic I would really like to throw myself into. I have been attempting to limit my one liners... Not sure if I'm doing any good or not haha.

I don't know you tell me if I should/need to improve.
Not bad for a cat toy.
DeadVessel
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States6269 Posts
July 05 2008 14:56 GMT
#143
4, I've posted a lot of one liners in the past month.
iLjh
Profile Joined February 2008
United States160 Posts
July 05 2008 15:03 GMT
#144
umm.. 6-7?
.kaz
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
1963 Posts
July 05 2008 15:09 GMT
#145
5. First ton of topics = trash. Better as I've been here but I've never made a useful thread besides the cloverfield which is a [D] so its not really my thread. I don't flame / spam though so thats why I say 5.
Pressure - "rock is the defender of justice" 이병민 / 박영민 Hwaiting~
WiljushkA
Profile Joined March 2006
Serbia1416 Posts
July 05 2008 15:13 GMT
#146
6?
i sometimes help people with some other games and topics, like the PS:T one, but in sc forums my contributions consist generally of thanking other people for their contributions :/
"As much as I love the image of me F5-ing paypal every 15 minutes while fist pumping and screaming "SHIP THE MONEY BITCHES"" - Day9
[iD]faiyth
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Canada134 Posts
July 05 2008 15:15 GMT
#147
6.

I don't think I post very much on TL.net, I guess I'm more of a 'I-check-here-every-single-day-to-see-what's-good-to-read' guy. Although I do admit that I have some one-liner redundant posts. In my self-defense, I would claim that it's due to the fact that most of those posts of mine go in stupid threads to begin with.

But on a whole, I think I do have a lot of respect for a lot of the TL.net'ers. And I never flame or insult anyone.

Though I guess it's really up to you.
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
July 05 2008 15:30 GMT
#148
3.

I suck at posting stuff.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
distant_voice
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Germany2521 Posts
July 05 2008 15:31 GMT
#149
7 probably,

I don't contribute a lot, but if I post I'm either trying to help, expressing my opinion without insulting anyone in the process or asking a question.
This is my truth, tell me yours!
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
July 05 2008 15:36 GMT
#150
clearly a 10... back in 2007.

ruh oh.
OrderlyChaos
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1115 Posts
July 05 2008 15:38 GMT
#151
5.5-6 Looking back on my posting history, I seem to have avoided most discussion threads, posting mainly in tournament/hype style threads. I avoid flaming/insults, and I try to be helpful, but my posts tend to be short and one-linerish.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
July 05 2008 15:39 GMT
#152
My last post was in June...Do I count? Lol...The one before it was like a week before...
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
July 05 2008 15:42 GMT
#153
5 I guess because im kinda neutral here. Although I guess I won't know if im banned because im going to be without internet as I will still be in Poland on an archeological dig. (at an internet cafe atm). I hope I don't get purged :D
Never Knows Best.
BreaK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada890 Posts
July 05 2008 15:45 GMT
#154
I'd give myself a 7

explanation:

I'd like to call to attention this particular post

On July 03 2008 13:52 ClouD.BreaK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2008 12:49 WorldCommunist8 wrote:
so how many teams make the playoffs. I don't want to scroll through all the pages.


It explains it in the main post...

edit: 6 teams. Because I don't wanna be a dick and not just tell you.


The edit happened before any of this Purge 2008 stuff, I thought to myself "Well that wasn't very nice, I'll fix it."

Also, I always carefully review my posts, try to have excellent spelling and grammar, and adhere to the idea that's been re-introduced several times during the purge (the dinner guest one).

One the other hand, I have a few useless posts (ex: "GO GO FLASH!") in some of the hype/tourney threads. So I'm not perfect.

formerly ClouD.BreaK ~ gogo KTF! & Liquid!
prayanavita
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Hong Kong86 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 15:46:56
July 05 2008 15:45 GMT
#155
I just signed up three days ago so no idea how to rate myself. I'll rate myself as 1 because of my lack experience posting on these forums.


EDIT: typo
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 15:50:02
July 05 2008 15:47 GMT
#156
Id give myself a 6~ mostly because i try not to flame people and provide decent input for things.

EDIT : i did have a useless post in the ask questions for july thread yesterday though...

Not counting my blogs of course...
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
kroko
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
Finland2136 Posts
July 05 2008 15:47 GMT
#157
6/10
PLZ DONT BAN ME !!! I WILL DO ANYTHING !! JUST DONT BAN ME !!!
I have Sick Timing and UnReal Macro
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 15:54:32
July 05 2008 15:50 GMT
#158
I'd say 6.5? I make a lot of really short posts, but I'm never (or at least very rarely) mean to people, I never troll, and I try to be helpful whenever possible

Also I have a tendency not to read my posts before hitting post, but instead I just post and edit it within like 10 seconds.
Stegosaur
Profile Joined May 2007
Netherlands1231 Posts
July 05 2008 15:52 GMT
#159
I'd give myself a 7, I try to post something insightful most of the time and when I don't, I try to at least be positive.
I write some oneliners in Liquibet as well, but apart from that I try to avoid them like the plague.
O_o
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
July 05 2008 15:59 GMT
#160
13/10
My posts are immaculate works of art. They improve the quality of life of anyone that reads them. Without me the forum would collapse into a singularity of crappy one-liners and flames. I am responsible for 1/2 the ad revenue on this site. My posts cure cancer and turn water into wine. No one that peruses my threads ever fails to shed tears of joy.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5536
Bisu 3045
Soulkey 1209
Jaedong 1023
Horang2 616
EffOrt 571
Mini 403
actioN 362
Larva 326
ZerO 247
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 236
Yoon 118
Mind 95
Pusan 85
Sea.KH 78
Shinee 76
Sharp 76
hero 72
Dewaltoss 67
Snow 62
Hyun 56
sorry 52
Barracks 44
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 22
scan(afreeca) 18
Trap 18
NaDa 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
zelot 8
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4835
qojqva2970
Dendi1081
Counter-Strike
Fnx 551
Other Games
olofmeister1443
hiko938
B2W.Neo753
Lowko349
crisheroes278
DeMusliM265
Pyrionflax216
XBOCT198
Hui .192
Livibee165
Liquid`VortiX152
QueenE70
Mew2King51
Liquid`RaSZi35
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1083
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV649
League of Legends
• Nemesis2507
• Jankos1995
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 41m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.