• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9422 users

PURGE 2008: A month of posting behaviour evaluated - Page 7

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 30 Next All
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
July 05 2008 13:13 GMT
#121
Maybe 6.5~7?
I posted a lot of one-liners but 50%+ of the time, I'm talking to a friend/acquaintance. Sometimes productive posts, though not that long. Also barely posted in the last couple of weeks.
Official Entusman #21
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 13:33:17
July 05 2008 13:19 GMT
#122
I'll say 6-8 for me. Negative points could come from the fact that I've been posting somewhat shorter responses lately, most negatively highlighted by an inane, obviously-going-to-be-closed thread about a week ago.

However, I do try to be helpful in most of my responses in general and am mostly non-malicious in my debates with others. I've also got quite a few lengthy posts to speak of, even recently, and I am generally more inclined to speak when I actually have something to say rather than post short quips/memes.

Edit: I've had a bit of an afterthought here, completely unrelated to my rating. It is probably just coincidence, but perhaps TL is being cleansed in preparation/forethought due to the higher progamer exposure some of our members have been enjoying lately? It would make sense to not want piles of one-liners to great the eyes of those you are trying to impress upon the magnitude of TL's coverage and devotion.

It might also explain the pick up in activity from some of the older staff, such as Bey, though I guess purging in and of itself might just be fun. :p
Think. :)
XCetron
Profile Joined November 2006
5226 Posts
July 05 2008 13:19 GMT
#123
3.5, I dont really contribute much and half of my posts are basically just "lol" and variations of it, or quotes.
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 13:22:32
July 05 2008 13:21 GMT
#124
Well, I think we're all a bit guilty for the deterioration of the website. Once one person does it, everyone starts following in their wraith for example: lazy OPs (seriously if you are going to create a Pro League match thread update your posts in a timely matter with results please); pun dropping; and, all the one-liners in the tourney section.

IdrA, that works for me because like I said before: many of them are posting the same useless shit over and over again. It really pisses me off. It's as if we're fighting to have the last word and whatever happened to banning people who won't drop the MBS vs. Anti-MBS until beta?

Surely, we can discuss Blizzard's new features like the new 'gayser extraction' (1000 gas; 2x gas at main doesn't cut it mathematically speaking Blizzard) as IdrA would say, but that doesn't mean we have to re-hash the same old arguments time and time again.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Woyn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United Kingdom1628 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 14:03:37
July 05 2008 13:21 GMT
#125
I rated since the Start of June until now, maybe alot of too many short posts but I dont think anything bm. 5-6? ;;
Smokin_Squirrel
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Korea (South)674 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 13:23:10
July 05 2008 13:22 GMT
#126
I'd say 6/10 for me. I usually just post up one-liners except for a couple decent ones mixed in there (I think). But I always edit it over after reading it to ensure the best quality

SMOKIN_SQUIRREL DELIVERS
Running is the essence of battle
keit
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
1584 Posts
July 05 2008 13:31 GMT
#127
Probably 3 to 4, I guess like 80% of my posts are from live report threads, and even then the comments aren't very analytical since I'm not very good at that stuff. They are mostly obvious statements that really could've been avoided in a favor of the real live reporters.

But then again I haven't been a member for very long, account was made purely for Liquibetting at start, but I found it interesting to post in the forum once in a while recently.
Graphics
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
July 05 2008 13:33 GMT
#128
Wait so who has banhammer power?
< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
wurm
Profile Joined October 2007
Philippines2296 Posts
July 05 2008 13:39 GMT
#129
Meh, i've become somewhat of a lurker this past few months. Plus i've noticed my post count for the said time decreased because i find what i wanted to say already posted, so i just agree with whoever posted what i wanted to post. Given that I don't contribute much and I lurk more now than i post, i give myself:

5/10
I know where my towel is.
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
July 05 2008 13:46 GMT
#130
7. Aside from "ahahahaha" for posts I find truly funny, I try to be humourous and polite in my posts. I would say 6, but I've blogged recently (but wait blog OPs don't cound as posts. Grrrr.........)
6. More of my quality speech is left in PMs.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
indecision
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Germany818 Posts
July 05 2008 13:52 GMT
#131
bleh alright. I'm giving myself a 4. I barely posted at all and when I did it was mostly oneliners I didn't put too much thought in.

Didn't insult anyone though, so I'm leaving myself out of the 1-3 area.
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
July 05 2008 13:53 GMT
#132
hmm overall i say I'm like a 6. Recently, I have been posting one liners, mostly in the blogs and such. But I have had some posts that are informative, even if they are rare. I guess that's something to work on. But I do have to agree with Showtime, looking through the recent threads, everyone is starting to post simple one liners, mostly full of sarcasm. I'm kinda grateful that this thread was made, because its going to bring back a whole lot of better threads with better discussions. Let's see how it goes.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
July 05 2008 13:55 GMT
#133
1
99.9% of my posts are 1 liners
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Siefu
Profile Joined November 2004
Australia205 Posts
July 05 2008 13:56 GMT
#134
I think I'm about a 4.5-6, too many one liners and failed attempts at being funny. However I don't really post that often anyway. If someone is asking a question that has already been answered, I'll usually keep quiet.
He walks among us, but he is not one of us.
chiflutz
Profile Joined June 2006
Romania1025 Posts
July 05 2008 14:03 GMT
#135
6, because most of my recent posts are in the dota thread, and you know how much THAT matters.
kt violet Korea (South). July 27 2012 15:54. Posts 23
Ghin
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States2391 Posts
July 05 2008 14:07 GMT
#136
now i know where to go if i ever want to make a necklace of human fingers
Legalize drugs and murder.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44354 Posts
July 05 2008 14:08 GMT
#137
8.

My posting frequency went to around 1/5 of my usual because I kept deleting the crap I was about to post. With much less trolling and one liners I was left useful strategy forum posts and relevance. That said, I didn't contribute anything glorious to the forums so the 9 and 10 eluded me.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
yubee
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States3826 Posts
July 05 2008 14:10 GMT
#138
i rate myself an immune out of 10
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
July 05 2008 14:27 GMT
#139
im a terrible poster - no really.
Terranesque
Profile Joined September 2007
119 Posts
July 05 2008 14:33 GMT
#140
10
I'm pretty helpful.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1831
RotterdaM977
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 196
SteadfastSC126
ZombieGrub96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1831
RotterdaM 944
IndyStarCraft 196
MaxPax 183
RuFF_SC2 131
SteadfastSC 107
ZombieGrub93
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3016
Shuttle 589
Dewaltoss 102
910 74
Zeus 72
Mind 67
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3424
Counter-Strike
fl0m6850
pashabiceps1316
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4186
Liquid`Hasu453
Other Games
singsing1980
Beastyqt767
ceh9467
mouzStarbuck357
C9.Mang0123
ToD103
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 148
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie769
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.