• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:52
CEST 11:52
KST 18:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8055 users

PURGE 2008: A month of posting behaviour evaluated - Page 11

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 30 Next All
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24803 Posts
July 05 2008 17:36 GMT
#201
On July 06 2008 02:33 MYM.Testie wrote:
20 - 19 + 5 x 98 / 44 - 5.36 = my posting level.
Should we run the calculation sequentially, or according to order of operations?
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
July 05 2008 17:39 GMT
#202
Probably 7. I would have rated myself way lower if I hadn't found the SEX CHAIR!!!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
OverTheUnder
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2929 Posts
July 05 2008 17:49 GMT
#203
i wanna say 7....my quality has gone down a bit sometime over this last year though.



go purge woohoo
Honor would be taking it up the ass and curing all diseases, damn how stupid can people get. -baal http://puertoricanbw.ytmnd.com/
0xDEADBEEF
Profile Joined September 2007
Germany1235 Posts
July 05 2008 17:57 GMT
#204
9
Binky1842
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States2599 Posts
July 05 2008 18:08 GMT
#205
1
haven't contributed since my trip to wcg finals in october
"The zoo could not confirm that Binky was the attacker, but only Binky had blood on his face following the incident"
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
July 05 2008 18:08 GMT
#206
I'd say 7. I guess my posts contribute somewhat, and I don't do many one-liners. And I've been avoiding political threads lately since they tend to anger me (and posting angry is typically a bad idea, imo). So yeah, 7.
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
{ToT}Strafe
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Thailand7026 Posts
July 05 2008 18:11 GMT
#207
10
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
July 05 2008 18:12 GMT
#208
On July 06 2008 03:11 {ToT}Strafe wrote:
10

yeah i back strafe up on being a ten ~_~
Igakusei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States610 Posts
July 05 2008 18:12 GMT
#209
I'd say 5. I mostly just read, and when I feel like posting it's usually a short comment about something I was impressed with. I think the majority of my posts this month were in a religion thread and got largely ignored because I jumped into the middle of an argument and tried to derail it.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 05 2008 18:14 GMT
#210
On July 06 2008 02:36 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 02:33 MYM.Testie wrote:
20 - 19 + 5 x 98 / 44 - 5.36 = my posting level.
Should we run the calculation sequentially, or according to order of operations?


Sequence its 8..
order of operations in my head i got..11.77
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Solarian
Profile Joined June 2008
United States100 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 18:18:47
July 05 2008 18:18 GMT
#211
7. I don't post much (except sometimes I'll post in spurts) and when I do, I try to make it relevant.
Hi.
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
July 05 2008 18:19 GMT
#212
Rate me! Rate me! I wanna be rated!
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
pat777
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States356 Posts
July 05 2008 18:22 GMT
#213
6, I mostly (and perhaps only) post one liners such as this post.
misterroboto
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada27 Posts
July 05 2008 18:23 GMT
#214
5.5-6/ 10. I don't consider myself a good SC player (barely noob, really) so I obviously don't post to give advice to other people. I try to ask some meaningful questions in guide thread in order to improve my understanding of the game. I do read the strategy threads very often and I also contribute to the blog section. I am, however guilty of posting some silly one liners.
*beep*
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
July 05 2008 18:30 GMT
#215
haha reading the OP was all prepared to give myself a 4. Looking at everyone elses rating comparatively, I'd give myself a 7. So either I'm too hard on myself or everyone else is way too easy on themselves. Whatever though, I don't think one liners are necessarily terrible posts at all. My posts are always far short of essays, but always on topic. I don't troll and I can think of two times I've flamed people outright, but they deserved it.

I'd be interested to know what mods think of me. I don't really contribute a whole lot other than years of good behavior and being awesome @ IRC.
MuShu
Profile Joined March 2005
United States3223 Posts
July 05 2008 18:34 GMT
#216
Probably a 6. I rarely or never insult anyone, and while I do have my fair share of one liners, it's usually in a positive spirit, such as thanking someone for their contribution to the site or to cheer on a pro gamer in one of the Tourney threads or Liquibet. And I haven't posted much recently, but my last few ones were battle reporting, so that helps too I suppose.
Servolisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States5241 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 18:38:16
July 05 2008 18:35 GMT
#217
10 on the basis I've only posted < 10 times this month... proof of never making a useless comment!
wtf was that signature
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
July 05 2008 18:46 GMT
#218
beyy, what's ma scoreeee
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-05 18:57:51
July 05 2008 18:57 GMT
#219
On July 06 2008 03:46 thedeadhaji wrote:
beyy, what's ma scoreeee


20/10 ez
unless its quality/post count

then you're fucked
{ToT}Strafe
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Thailand7026 Posts
July 05 2008 19:00 GMT
#220
On July 06 2008 03:35 Servolisk wrote:
10 on the basis I've only posted < 10 times this month... proof of never making a useless comment!


HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO CLEVER!!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech44
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 483
Horang2 379
Zeus 361
Larva 303
Jaedong 233
Pusan 118
Mind 104
sorry 74
ggaemo 68
Hyun 66
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 55
Killer 49
Barracks 48
Bale 42
Yoon 32
NotJumperer 31
Sharp 29
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 17
Shinee 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 396
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1447
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9650
Happy350
crisheroes219
Sick180
dupreeh96
Pyrionflax92
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick569
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast9
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos1129
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 8m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 8m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.