• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:05
CEST 03:05
KST 10:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8494 users

PURGE 2008: A month of posting behaviour evaluated - Page 15

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 30 Next All
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-06 00:07:19
July 06 2008 00:06 GMT
#281
On July 06 2008 06:56 Mynock wrote:
What? Nazi regime déjà vu?? We also have to make ourselves some arm-bands with our markings, and required at all times to wear them in public, right?? First one to dare and rate me gets their teeth pummeled out by... adfasasdfsa...!!!

Anyway, we just need bumper stickers for our posts saying "How am I posting?"


What a bullshit analogy. You have complete control over what you post here and if you're shitting up threads nonstop with trolling or are terrible at discussions there's nothing wrong with being reminded that you should probably try a little harder, letting people say whatever the hell they want without giving it a single intelligent thought is what leads to trouble and makes everything extremely unfunny and unreadable.

7, by the way.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-06 00:11:00
July 06 2008 00:10 GMT
#282
On July 06 2008 09:04 Snipinpanda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 08:46 Plexa wrote:
On July 06 2008 06:56 Mynock wrote:
What? Nazi regime déjà vu?? We also have to make ourselves some arm-bands with our markings, and required at all times to wear them in public, right?? First one to dare and rate me gets their teeth pummeled out by... adfasasdfsa...!!!

Anyway, we just need bumper stickers for our posts saying "How am I posting?"
Oh i can see how this will work
[image loading]



aw, I'm a bad poster
you're a guinea pig for my evil photoshopping
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
mAKiTO
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Colombia4177 Posts
July 06 2008 00:11 GMT
#283
Beyonder, I wonder if you still have the same feelings towards me that you had in the past? haha

Im probably a 6 on the sports section which is basically where I do 90% of my posting. I dont really post on general to much.
No quiero soñar mil veces las mismas cosas
Lysithea
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden204 Posts
July 06 2008 00:12 GMT
#284
Probably around 6ish? If ignore my mafia and hype-thread posts maybe higher? I usually don't post much and when I do I get stuck in that thread for a few days, especially if it is any hype related with clues thrown in (see new blizz game thread, mafia, zerg announcement). I'm interested in how I'm doing so far so go on and rate me!
"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." - Muhammad Ali
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
July 06 2008 00:22 GMT
#285
On July 06 2008 08:46 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 06:56 Mynock wrote:
What? Nazi regime déjà vu?? We also have to make ourselves some arm-bands with our markings, and required at all times to wear them in public, right?? First one to dare and rate me gets their teeth pummeled out by... adfasasdfsa...!!!

Anyway, we just need bumper stickers for our posts saying "How am I posting?"
Oh i can see how this will work
[image loading]


...
is that really what the other forums are like..
Can I buy a subscription to mir for a bit, plzzzz? PM me an offer.
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
excel_odin
Profile Joined April 2008
42 Posts
July 06 2008 00:23 GMT
#286
i would give myself a 6.. most of my posts are just short ones in the live report threads, but i also have tried to help out people and never said anything rude/insulting
Jayson X
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Switzerland2431 Posts
July 06 2008 00:26 GMT
#287
Dunno i probably dropped from 7 to 6 and sometimes to a 5 in general.

Really depends on how i feel. I've stopped playing starcraft and occasionaly just looked by for results or the general forum. Other than that what can i say. I feel i've got more posts than i deserve. Sometimes i'm just barking out my fanboyism. I should start to blog again. Last month was really soso because i kinda stepped out of the circle. Low post count members started to annoy me. Especialy the ones in the starcraft 2 section. If i see a page full of 20's and 50s i just skip it.
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
July 06 2008 00:35 GMT
#288
On July 06 2008 09:06 Frits wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 06:56 Mynock wrote:
What? Nazi regime déjà vu?? We also have to make ourselves some arm-bands with our markings, and required at all times to wear them in public, right?? First one to dare and rate me gets their teeth pummeled out by... adfasasdfsa...!!!

Anyway, we just need bumper stickers for our posts saying "How am I posting?"


What a bullshit analogy. You have complete control over what you post here and if you're shitting up threads nonstop with trolling or are terrible at discussions there's nothing wrong with being reminded that you should probably try a little harder, letting people say whatever the hell they want without giving it a single intelligent thought is what leads to trouble and makes everything extremely unfunny and unreadable.

7, by the way.


I see...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


It's not all that bad, cheer up:
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 06 2008 00:36 GMT
#289
7ish, i think i've been contributing somewhat nicely but i've also been a tad antagonistic towards some people. Although those people later got banned for trolling. So yeah.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
July 06 2008 00:41 GMT
#290
On July 06 2008 09:35 Mynock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 09:06 Frits wrote:
On July 06 2008 06:56 Mynock wrote:
What? Nazi regime déjà vu?? We also have to make ourselves some arm-bands with our markings, and required at all times to wear them in public, right?? First one to dare and rate me gets their teeth pummeled out by... adfasasdfsa...!!!

Anyway, we just need bumper stickers for our posts saying "How am I posting?"


What a bullshit analogy. You have complete control over what you post here and if you're shitting up threads nonstop with trolling or are terrible at discussions there's nothing wrong with being reminded that you should probably try a little harder, letting people say whatever the hell they want without giving it a single intelligent thought is what leads to trouble and makes everything extremely unfunny and unreadable.

7, by the way.


I see...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


It's not all that bad, cheer up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNZzJELbFRI


Damnit you win I guess.

Why would you do a sarcastic comment thing though when noone has even whined about it yet. I mean how the hell is anyone supposed to know it's sarcastic lol usually it's some kind of parody on other users complaining but damn. I mean you're usually serious if it was FS or HB I'd probably get it.
TehKris
Profile Joined October 2006
Norway322 Posts
July 06 2008 00:44 GMT
#291
Is 10 = best post, and 1 = worst post?
I would rate myself around 6.5 then (above average). I Don't post very long comments, but I that's not really why I'm here either =)
Pro Red Alert 2 gamer, aka TR)Microzone on sc.
rANDY
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United Kingdom748 Posts
July 06 2008 00:46 GMT
#292
I guess im about 7
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
July 06 2008 00:52 GMT
#293
On July 06 2008 09:41 Frits wrote:
Damnit you win I guess.

Why would you do a sarcastic comment thing though when noone has even whined about it yet. I mean how the hell is anyone supposed to know it's sarcastic lol usually it's some kind of parody on other users complaining but damn. I mean you're usually serious if it was FS or HB I'd probably get it.


Yeah, but I mean... It's not like the tone of my post was THAT serious right? And you posted after the Plexa follow-up too, so i was wondering to just WHAT lengths I should go to seem non-serious then? :/

Oh, and there has always been the TL = nazi comparison regarding the moderation, you might just not remember it.
iCCup.Trent
Profile Joined May 2005
Argentina469 Posts
July 06 2008 00:57 GMT
#294
I would rate myself at about 5-6, but I guess I'm quite ignorant of what it'd stand for or how accurate it is. If oddly someone feels like verifying this and finds it to be false, please let me know in here or by PM. Thanks.

Pro's:
+ Show Spoiler +
-I don't insult people
-Ocasionally I help when I can, for example recently I re-made the yakii thank you image to include a guys sig that was lost, or when I tried to revive that Muta UMS Challenge after the LAN Latency change, but it's not a lot at all :D


Con's:
+ Show Spoiler +
-I don't post nor read a lot
-I don't follow the topics I post in a lot
-In reality I don't contribute at all to the forum, other than participating in most massive things like polls/liquibet, thus +1ing the number of active people, which is almost nothing
-Some of my posts are 1 line cheers to July and Savior lol :D
Zanno
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1484 Posts
July 06 2008 01:25 GMT
#295
On July 06 2008 08:46 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 06:56 Mynock wrote:
What? Nazi regime déjà vu?? We also have to make ourselves some arm-bands with our markings, and required at all times to wear them in public, right?? First one to dare and rate me gets their teeth pummeled out by... adfasasdfsa...!!!

Anyway, we just need bumper stickers for our posts saying "How am I posting?"
Oh i can see how this will work
[image loading]

Why purge me, I hope you're being sarcastic? I'm not going to try and bother giving myself a rating because I think the entire concept of numerical ratings on everything from movies to video games to Teamliquid posting habits is rather silly and pointless, but at the same time I'm curious where I happen to fall on Beyonder's scale.
aaaaa
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
July 06 2008 01:29 GMT
#296
Honestly, I have no clue where I'd be on the numerical scale. I'm nowhere near a quality poster like I used to be, though. Still, it'd be nice if someone could evaluate my post history and grade it on Beyonder's scale.
Moderator
Snipinpanda
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1227 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-07-06 01:36:06
July 06 2008 01:35 GMT
#297
On July 06 2008 10:25 Zanno wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2008 08:46 Plexa wrote:
On July 06 2008 06:56 Mynock wrote:
What? Nazi regime déjà vu?? We also have to make ourselves some arm-bands with our markings, and required at all times to wear them in public, right?? First one to dare and rate me gets their teeth pummeled out by... adfasasdfsa...!!!

Anyway, we just need bumper stickers for our posts saying "How am I posting?"
Oh i can see how this will work
[image loading]

Why purge me, I hope you're being sarcastic? I'm not going to try and bother giving myself a rating because I think the entire concept of numerical ratings on everything from movies to video games to Teamliquid posting habits is rather silly and pointless, but at the same time I'm curious where I happen to fall on Beyonder's scale.


Plexa was just using his "evil photoshopping" to look at an idea. If not, I'm in the same boat,

Beamo
Profile Joined March 2003
France1279 Posts
July 06 2008 01:37 GMT
#298
I would say 6-7. Don't think I post many one liners, some of my post can help but I don't post too often.

Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
July 06 2008 01:41 GMT
#299
This post is one line long.
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
July 06 2008 01:52 GMT
#300
Oh, my posting standards have gone down the shitter recently. I'd say 6ish. I do take myself seriously when necessary, but I also have a few too many one-liners.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings79
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1829
GuemChi 1604
Artosis 672
910 60
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
League of Legends
Doublelift3907
Counter-Strike
taco 84
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox289
Other Games
summit1g8711
shahzam631
JimRising 511
C9.Mang0377
PiGStarcraft247
Maynarde140
CosmosSc2 40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick935
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP73
• davetesta20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 55m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.