• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:02
CEST 14:02
KST 21:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10058 users

Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine - Page 547

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 545 546 547
NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.
PremoBeats
Profile Joined March 2024
650 Posts
Last Edited: 2026-10-03 22:26:05
13 hours ago
#10921
On October 04 2026 06:55 LightSpectra wrote:
I decided it probably wasn't worth the effort to engage with you after you decided the source you recommended I consult wasn't reliable because it said something you disagreed with. No hard feelings.

Which part was that? Where did I say my own source wasn't reliable?
Billyboy
Profile Joined September 2024
2462 Posts
Last Edited: 2026-10-03 23:42:25
12 hours ago
#10922
On October 04 2026 07:02 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2026 04:58 Billyboy wrote:
What you’re saying I did, or he did, didn’t actually happen. It’s just what you accuse people of when they don’t hate hard enough. On the far right ideology I agree, which is why I’m against it. I’m just also against the hate filled “leftists” too.


Doesn't seem true, don't remember you being annoyed with people hating Putin too much in the Ukraine thread, or hating Trump too much in the US thread. It's only when we go after Netanyahu that it suddenly triggers this weird sidequest in you. Sounds like you're trying to come up with a justification for your posting after the fact.

I’m not annoyed with people hating Netanyahu, I’ve said how awful he is a huge number of times. I did stand up for airdas in the Russian thread. So again wrong, like you’re actually clueless to my real position on basically everything.
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
11 hours ago
#10923
On October 04 2026 08:41 Billyboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2026 07:02 Nebuchad wrote:
On October 04 2026 04:58 Billyboy wrote:
What you’re saying I did, or he did, didn’t actually happen. It’s just what you accuse people of when they don’t hate hard enough. On the far right ideology I agree, which is why I’m against it. I’m just also against the hate filled “leftists” too.


Doesn't seem true, don't remember you being annoyed with people hating Putin too much in the Ukraine thread, or hating Trump too much in the US thread. It's only when we go after Netanyahu that it suddenly triggers this weird sidequest in you. Sounds like you're trying to come up with a justification for your posting after the fact.

I’m not annoyed with people hating Netanyahu, I’ve said how awful he is a huge number of times. I did stand up for airdas in the Russian thread. So again wrong, like you’re actually clueless to my real position on basically everything.


So then why did you go after this most recent post where all I said is Netanyahu is far right, to the right of Trump, and that's bad? Sounds like you agree with all of this.
No will to live, no wish to die
PremoBeats
Profile Joined March 2024
650 Posts
Last Edited: 2026-10-04 00:37:03
11 hours ago
#10924
On October 04 2026 06:54 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2026 06:30 PremoBeats wrote:
All of you are forgetting the Arabs and Palestinians living peacefully embedded in Israel's society that Israel doesn't give a fuck about. Hmm, perhaps killing them because they are bad Palestinians and deserve to die isn't really the full story.
I personally don't think it adds anything relevant to this discussion to put on tags on this conflict. I've seen both ends of the political spectrum commit the worst atrocities and even team up when forming coalitions. Partys take 180° turns after a couple of years on "essential and central" policies or topics... you are either an asshole or you're not. The left/right monicker is utterly useless for that, as most people can't think on their own anymore and are simply topic-related opportunists to their tribe.


@Wombat
I think you are right in saying that truly bad stuff can simply be called bad. But isn't that exactly the issue?
That some people might question if ministers actually said heinous things about all Palestinians when the broader context was the attack on Israel or Hamas?
Settlements are probably the clearest example here. But who on this thread is actually defending these?



On October 04 2026 02:56 LightSpectra wrote:
Please, we know the realities of urban warfare. Urban warfare doesn't justify settlers stealing land, houses, and resources from Palestinians. Urban warfare doesn't justify ⅔rds of all journalist warzone deaths happening in Gaza. Urban warfare doesn't justify Ben-Gvir and Smotrich crying for rivers of blood of Arab children and getting shrugged off despite being government ministers.


Who says urban warfare justifies any of that? Who actually made that point? Who even defended the settlements?

It is again a sligh trick to change "explain" to "justify".
You further came at me with the journalist example, ignored all other context and numbers I brought up, but retained the 2/3 thing you found when reading up the argument about the CPJ. That is exactly the selective posting of informations that this thread is plagued by.
But perhaps you simply overlooked the two posts I addressed to you, which showed just how much of an odd-man-out Gaza is: https://tl.net/forum/general/573090-things-arent-peaceful-in-palestine?page=539#10771

Btw: Which Ben-Gvir and Smotrich quotes are you referring to where they "cry for rivers of blood of Arab children"?

I don’t believe any have defended settlements no, there’s just a ton of ecquivocation at times on this conflict, IMO anyway. Especially in places that aren’t here, here’s generally reasonable.

It feels to me a lot more energy is expended on the genocide question, or other things than in condemning the things most of us apparently agree on. Perhaps as forumibg is boring if we all agree, but it can give a certain impression.

Ben-Gvir is such a reprehensible individual that wouldn’t even be his worst quote if he did say something in that vein. The man is an extremist zealot, we don’t tend to get those in elected office in Europe at worst it’s bigoted populists


Yeah, to me it seems boring to simply condemn things we agree on. I find it more interesting to deep dive - for example - into the genocide-question.

Even if Ben-Gvir is a heinous zealot, it doesn't help to put words in his mouth. That is exactly why I feel the urge to push back... if people here would simply stay true to the facts instead of attributing motives, abstain from using contested or even untrue notions etc., there'd be less need to focus on disagreements.
Billyboy
Profile Joined September 2024
2462 Posts
10 hours ago
#10925
On October 04 2026 09:27 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2026 08:41 Billyboy wrote:
On October 04 2026 07:02 Nebuchad wrote:
On October 04 2026 04:58 Billyboy wrote:
What you’re saying I did, or he did, didn’t actually happen. It’s just what you accuse people of when they don’t hate hard enough. On the far right ideology I agree, which is why I’m against it. I’m just also against the hate filled “leftists” too.


Doesn't seem true, don't remember you being annoyed with people hating Putin too much in the Ukraine thread, or hating Trump too much in the US thread. It's only when we go after Netanyahu that it suddenly triggers this weird sidequest in you. Sounds like you're trying to come up with a justification for your posting after the fact.

I’m not annoyed with people hating Netanyahu, I’ve said how awful he is a huge number of times. I did stand up for airdas in the Russian thread. So again wrong, like you’re actually clueless to my real position on basically everything.


So then why did you go after this most recent post where all I said is Netanyahu is far right, to the right of Trump, and that's bad? Sounds like you agree with all of this.

I guess read the actual words I wrote with out whatever filter you’re using and you will find out. No point me writing it again if you are just going to make up the worst possible “interpretation “ you can is there.
Prev 1 545 546 547
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 860
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings175
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33276
Shuttle 12362
FanTaSy 1584
Hyuk 1104
Horang2 538
BeSt 530
Pusan 346
Mini 309
Stork 238
EffOrt 191
[ Show more ]
Killer 146
Last 146
Zeus 139
Mind 88
Hyun 63
ggaemo 61
sorry 56
PianO 52
Snow 49
ToSsGirL 38
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 30
JYJ 23
Aegong 22
zelot 21
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi659
XcaliburYe378
Counter-Strike
fl0m2488
byalli877
x6flipin439
Other Games
gofns33911
singsing3030
B2W.Neo950
Hui .136
Livibee81
ArmadaUGS73
Mew2King59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick690
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 58m
Replay Cast
10h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.