• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:55
CEST 19:55
KST 02:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9787 users

A girl's reaction to being posted on the Internet - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
boghat
Profile Joined January 2007
United States2109 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-05-29 19:17:20
May 29 2007 19:15 GMT
#61
On May 30 2007 04:10 xM(Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2007 04:00 boghat wrote:
This is such bullshit. If she goes into public places then people can take pictures of her. She can fuck herself for all I care. She'll have an INCREDIBLY easy life as it is so she should just shut the fuck up.

if you like to see her why don't you go where she lives;
if you would do in real life what you do on the internet you'll go to jail; it's called stalking.

wtf are you talking about? I don't want to see her, I don't give a shit. The funny thing is I and millions of other people would never have known about this or her had it not been covered in news. If no one at teamliquid or my local news reported on this story I never would have known about her. If I was some serial killer stalker then thank you for reporting this I just found my next victim. What a hypocritical load of horse shit this is.
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
May 29 2007 19:42 GMT
#62
On May 30 2007 04:00 boghat wrote:
This is such bullshit. If she goes into public places then people can take pictures of her. She can fuck herself for all I care. She'll have an INCREDIBLY easy life as it is so she should just shut the fuck up.


I'd love to hear the theory behind this one, Nostradamus.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
boghat
Profile Joined January 2007
United States2109 Posts
May 29 2007 19:55 GMT
#63
On May 30 2007 04:42 BroOd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2007 04:00 boghat wrote:
This is such bullshit. If she goes into public places then people can take pictures of her. She can fuck herself for all I care. She'll have an INCREDIBLY easy life as it is so she should just shut the fuck up.


I'd love to hear the theory behind this one, Nostradamus.

Obviously I'm a bit of a disgruntled male but having news stations and other websites reporting on this story only makes it much worse so she should be mad about that too. But most people like being on TV and having a random picture of yourself posted on the internet isn't much different than that. I'm also pretty sure public photographs of people are completely legal and harmlesss as well. Why should the people in the public places you go out to be allowed to see you but other people can't? And attractive people definitely have easier lives than nonattractive people. She can marry pretty much any guy she wants to and that is usually the thing that makes people the happiest whether it be for money or actually for love.
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
May 29 2007 20:03 GMT
#64
Are you talking about real life, where we all live, or what you see on TV shows?
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
boghat
Profile Joined January 2007
United States2109 Posts
May 29 2007 20:05 GMT
#65
If your question is about my post I don't get what your asking...
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
May 29 2007 20:08 GMT
#66
I'm asking just how much thought you put behind the notion that all attractive people are living these fairy-tale lives.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
boghat
Profile Joined January 2007
United States2109 Posts
May 29 2007 20:13 GMT
#67
I never said marriage is a fairy tale but wouldn't you agree attractive people can marry almost anyone they want? Marriage and kids is usually the thing that can make people the happiest and being attractive is your first step to that. People are also just nicer and give more opportunities to people that are attractive. I don't want to argue about this because the definition of easy life is debatable but all other things being equal I'd say the better looking one will have an easier life.
xM(Z
Profile Joined November 2006
Romania5299 Posts
May 29 2007 20:14 GMT
#68
On May 30 2007 04:15 boghat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2007 04:10 xM(Z wrote:
On May 30 2007 04:00 boghat wrote:
This is such bullshit. If she goes into public places then people can take pictures of her. She can fuck herself for all I care. She'll have an INCREDIBLY easy life as it is so she should just shut the fuck up.

if you like to see her why don't you go where she lives;
if you would do in real life what you do on the internet you'll go to jail; it's called stalking.

wtf are you talking about? I don't want to see her, I don't give a shit. The funny thing is I and millions of other people would never have known about this or her had it not been covered in news. If no one at teamliquid or my local news reported on this story I never would have known about her. If I was some serial killer stalker then thank you for reporting this I just found my next victim. What a hypocritical load of horse shit this is.

you are way out;
if you don't give a shit you shouldn't post; since you did it's obvious from your post what you think of her;
you analogy sucks; it's not the serial killer on the news it's his victim.
And my fury stands ready. I bring all your plans to nought. My bleak heart beats steady. 'Tis you whom I have sought.
Ready2[ESC]
Profile Joined October 2002
Hungary1436 Posts
May 29 2007 20:16 GMT
#69
On May 30 2007 05:08 BroOd wrote:
I'm asking just how much thought you put behind the notion that all attractive people are living these fairy-tale lives.


You can't argue that pretty ppl have obvious advantage over fugly ppl. Thus the notion of easier life.
--- Nuked ---
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
May 29 2007 20:18 GMT
#70
Let's take a step back and acknowledge the difference between an "easier life" and:

"She'll have an INCREDIBLY easy life as it is so she should just shut the fuck up."
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
xM(Z
Profile Joined November 2006
Romania5299 Posts
May 29 2007 20:18 GMT
#71
and for that fairy-tale ideea to work doesn't she have to choose it first?
And my fury stands ready. I bring all your plans to nought. My bleak heart beats steady. 'Tis you whom I have sought.
boghat
Profile Joined January 2007
United States2109 Posts
May 29 2007 20:19 GMT
#72
On May 30 2007 05:14 xM(Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2007 04:15 boghat wrote:
On May 30 2007 04:10 xM(Z wrote:
On May 30 2007 04:00 boghat wrote:
This is such bullshit. If she goes into public places then people can take pictures of her. She can fuck herself for all I care. She'll have an INCREDIBLY easy life as it is so she should just shut the fuck up.

if you like to see her why don't you go where she lives;
if you would do in real life what you do on the internet you'll go to jail; it's called stalking.

wtf are you talking about? I don't want to see her, I don't give a shit. The funny thing is I and millions of other people would never have known about this or her had it not been covered in news. If no one at teamliquid or my local news reported on this story I never would have known about her. If I was some serial killer stalker then thank you for reporting this I just found my next victim. What a hypocritical load of horse shit this is.

you are way out;
if you don't give a shit you shouldn't post; since you did it's obvious from your post what you think of her;
you analogy sucks; it's not the serial killer on the news it's his victim.

I think she's dumb to complain about this but other than that I have no problem with her at all. All I was saying about the serial killer thing is that by reporting this on the news it just makes it that much easier for a stalker to get to her. The I don't give a shit and she can go fuck herself comments were unwarranted however. I just got carried away. My opinion stands though.
boghat
Profile Joined January 2007
United States2109 Posts
May 29 2007 20:20 GMT
#73
On May 30 2007 05:18 BroOd wrote:
Let's take a step back and acknowledge the difference between an "easier life" and:

"She'll have an INCREDIBLY easy life as it is so she should just shut the fuck up."

I got carried away with harsh language but the notion behind what I said stands. She will have an easier life and she should stop complaining about this.
Ready2[ESC]
Profile Joined October 2002
Hungary1436 Posts
May 29 2007 20:22 GMT
#74
On May 30 2007 05:18 BroOd wrote:
Let's take a step back and acknowledge the difference between an "easier life" and:

"She'll have an INCREDIBLY easy life as it is so she should just shut the fuck up."


Yeah that was worded pretty poorly.

But back to topic. It's good for her that her biggest problem is having a bunch of unkown ppl find her attractive.
--- Nuked ---
xM(Z
Profile Joined November 2006
Romania5299 Posts
May 29 2007 20:22 GMT
#75
On May 30 2007 05:16 Ready2[ESC] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2007 05:08 BroOd wrote:
I'm asking just how much thought you put behind the notion that all attractive people are living these fairy-tale lives.


You can't argue that pretty ppl have obvious advantage over fugly ppl. Thus the notion of easier life.

who makes their life easier? the fugly people. and her fault is?
because she was born pretty she must take your crap?
(not yours personally, but those that disregard her wishes)
And my fury stands ready. I bring all your plans to nought. My bleak heart beats steady. 'Tis you whom I have sought.
The Storyteller
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
Singapore2486 Posts
May 29 2007 20:24 GMT
#76
I wonder if Reach or Xellos take it badly when random girls send them love letters and plaster their faces (and bodies) all over the internet. Don't think they had that in mind when they joined pro gaming either.
boghat
Profile Joined January 2007
United States2109 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-05-29 20:26:57
May 29 2007 20:24 GMT
#77
On May 30 2007 05:22 xM(Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2007 05:16 Ready2[ESC] wrote:
On May 30 2007 05:08 BroOd wrote:
I'm asking just how much thought you put behind the notion that all attractive people are living these fairy-tale lives.


You can't argue that pretty ppl have obvious advantage over fugly ppl. Thus the notion of easier life.

who makes their life easier? the fugly people. and her fault is?
because she was born pretty she must take your crap?
(not yours personally, but those that disregard her wishes)

How can you ask what makes attractive people's lives easier? And whether someone is good looking or fat and ugly I think if you are photographed in a public place and it's placed on the internet then end of story, it happens. That part doesn't have anything to do with her attractiveness.
Ready2[ESC]
Profile Joined October 2002
Hungary1436 Posts
May 29 2007 20:25 GMT
#78
On May 30 2007 05:22 xM(Z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2007 05:16 Ready2[ESC] wrote:
On May 30 2007 05:08 BroOd wrote:
I'm asking just how much thought you put behind the notion that all attractive people are living these fairy-tale lives.


You can't argue that pretty ppl have obvious advantage over fugly ppl. Thus the notion of easier life.

who makes their life easier? the fugly people. and her fault is?
because she was born pretty she must take your crap?
(not yours personally, but those that disregard her wishes)


Who makes their life easier? Pretty much everyone. Society to be exact. And lifes not fair. She got the prettier body but she got attention with it. Can't do shit about that.
--- Nuked ---
xM(Z
Profile Joined November 2006
Romania5299 Posts
May 29 2007 20:25 GMT
#79
On May 30 2007 05:19 boghat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2007 05:14 xM(Z wrote:
On May 30 2007 04:15 boghat wrote:
On May 30 2007 04:10 xM(Z wrote:
On May 30 2007 04:00 boghat wrote:
This is such bullshit. If she goes into public places then people can take pictures of her. She can fuck herself for all I care. She'll have an INCREDIBLY easy life as it is so she should just shut the fuck up.

if you like to see her why don't you go where she lives;
if you would do in real life what you do on the internet you'll go to jail; it's called stalking.

wtf are you talking about? I don't want to see her, I don't give a shit. The funny thing is I and millions of other people would never have known about this or her had it not been covered in news. If no one at teamliquid or my local news reported on this story I never would have known about her. If I was some serial killer stalker then thank you for reporting this I just found my next victim. What a hypocritical load of horse shit this is.

you are way out;
if you don't give a shit you shouldn't post; since you did it's obvious from your post what you think of her;
you analogy sucks; it's not the serial killer on the news it's his victim.

I think she's dumb to complain about this but other than that I have no problem with her at all. All I was saying about the serial killer thing is that by reporting this on the news it just makes it that much easier for a stalker to get to her. The I don't give a shit and she can go fuck herself comments were unwarranted however. I just got carried away. My opinion stands though.

and if her life turns out really shitty because of this can you repair the damage done?; you'll just be happy in your ignorance, never knowing, always assuming.
And my fury stands ready. I bring all your plans to nought. My bleak heart beats steady. 'Tis you whom I have sought.
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
May 29 2007 20:27 GMT
#80
On May 30 2007 05:20 boghat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2007 05:18 BroOd wrote:
Let's take a step back and acknowledge the difference between an "easier life" and:

"She'll have an INCREDIBLY easy life as it is so she should just shut the fuck up."

I got carried away with harsh language but the notion behind what I said stands. She will have an easier life and she should stop complaining about this.


What exactly is your frame of reference when deciding just what a high school girl should have to deal with?

And so we're clear, not all attractive girls become actresses or suck cock to get promotions or marry and become trophy wives. You're talking like every girl with a pretty face has been dealt some invincible hand, some blank check to do whatever she wants. That's not how it works. We're not talking about a cross-section of people or some statistic, we're talking about one person. To suggest she should shut up and take whatever harassment is thrown at her because one day down the line she MIGHT have it easy is ridiculous.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 579
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech82
JuggernautJason33
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33054
Calm 3433
Shuttle 1115
actioN 223
firebathero 173
Dewaltoss 107
Hyuk 107
Barracks 106
Liquid`Ret 71
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 25
Bale 24
HiyA 24
Aegong 21
NaDa 21
soO 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8753
Dendi1164
XaKoH 387
Fuzer 107
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1296
fl0m1163
x6flipin448
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu34
Other Games
singsing2034
FrodaN1464
Beastyqt709
ceh9417
B2W.Neo400
mouzStarbuck310
byalli194
Livibee187
C9.Mang0163
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr73
Mew2King57
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV422
Other Games
• Shiphtur847
• imaqtpie621
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 20m
Replay Cast
5h 5m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.