• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:00
CEST 02:00
KST 09:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8975 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 5222

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5994 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-09-12 15:17:27
September 12 2025 15:15 GMT
#104421
Oblade what the hell are you talking about gang shootings and school shootings.

This isnt the 1990s and Dangerous Minds. Gang shootings are problematic in certain areas of the country but they are murdering people in the street or homes not mowing down kids in classrooms. Gang shootings and school shootings arent even remotely related. You know in many "gang"areas schools already have metal detectors right? Wtf.
How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
SC-Shield
Profile Joined December 2018
Bulgaria889 Posts
September 12 2025 15:16 GMT
#104422
On September 12 2025 23:16 LightSpectra wrote:
Now that the lead suspect was revealed to be a registered Republican that donated to Trump, how about we shift this discussion to Charlie Kirk would still be alive today if we had universal healthcare and nationwide easy access to therapy/psychiatry?

+ Show Spoiler +
It would be so fucking funny if a conservative replied to this with "How dare you try to politicize this tragedy"


Then half of MAGA would be subscribed to therapy. When you side with the crazy, you get crazy. I'm thinking more and more that what US needs is better education as top priority to prevent lunatics from brainwashing society with far-right propaganda.
Jankisa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Croatia1757 Posts
September 12 2025 15:18 GMT
#104423
My takeaway is that RFK was right, games are causing gun violence.

This guy, to me, sounds like an edgelord, who even knows if he had any coherent political thoughts or if he did this just "for the memes".

Fuck me, man, this timeline is wild.
So, are you a pessimist? - On my better days. Are you a nihilist? - Not as much as I should be.
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3271 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-09-12 15:37:09
September 12 2025 15:37 GMT
#104424
I genuinely hope Republicans do try to censor videogames. Watch their under-50 support vaporize overnight.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
SC-Shield
Profile Joined December 2018
Bulgaria889 Posts
September 12 2025 15:39 GMT
#104425
Republicans are just a joke, they feel "sorry" if one of their own gets shot and that's all. They don't do anything significant to limit gun violence. They only talk. Then you get people like Charlie Kirk's shooter, Luigi Mangione, etc "delivering justice". I don't know how many lives have to be lost for them to realise this, but I don't expect that to be soon. Only police should have weapons and this works for the majority of Europe. US isn't special in any way to be an exemption. I'm aware some EU countries allow individuals to have weapons, but apparently control has to be stricter. We don't hear as much about shootings here as in US.
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
September 12 2025 15:54 GMT
#104426
I would highly suggest listening to the ohio governors speech, its really quite some impressive work.

“Charlie said, ‘When people stop talking, that’s when you get violence.’ He said, ‘The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive, welcome without judgment, love without condition, forgive without limit,’” Cox said during a news conference.


I don't know how this corresponds with his actions or what he espoused in his life but Its some pretty powerful and quite something I believe. This does boost a ton of my image of the guy if true.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Legan
Profile Joined June 2017
Finland597 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-09-12 15:57:28
September 12 2025 15:55 GMT
#104427
On September 13 2025 00:37 LightSpectra wrote:
I genuinely hope Republicans do try to censor videogames. Watch their under-50 support vaporize overnight.


I'm pretty sure that rightwing gamers would just point at the DEI consulting firms that they have been blaming for a while and claim that old games preached proper values, etc. and try to have the government push for games they like, such as Stellar Blade.
Creator of Gresvan, Tropical Sacrifice, Taitalika, and Golden Forge
Legan
Profile Joined June 2017
Finland597 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-09-12 15:57:12
September 12 2025 15:56 GMT
#104428
double post sorry
Creator of Gresvan, Tropical Sacrifice, Taitalika, and Golden Forge
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
September 12 2025 15:58 GMT
#104429
On September 13 2025 00:54 Sermokala wrote:
I would highly suggest listening to the ohio governors speech, its really quite some impressive work.

Show nested quote +
“Charlie said, ‘When people stop talking, that’s when you get violence.’ He said, ‘The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive, welcome without judgment, love without condition, forgive without limit,’” Cox said during a news conference.


I don't know how this corresponds with his actions or what he espoused in his life but Its some pretty powerful and quite something I believe. This does boost a ton of my image of the guy if true.

I know absolutely zilch about the lad, but those are exactly the kind of words one would ideally like to see in the aftermath of such an event. Fair play
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Jankisa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Croatia1757 Posts
September 12 2025 16:02 GMT
#104430
The issue is not letting people have guns, every country in Europe has hunters and people can have guns as a hobby, however, in most cases they have to keep them at the shooting ranges for a few years before they can take them home and then they have to have 2 separate safes where they keep ammo and ammunition (Netherlands).

The issue is that guns are a cult in the USA, they are fetishized, vigilante justice is the norm (every time I see the moronic "FAFO" comments on the internet I wanna puke) and this is obviously the case of this guy who killed CK. No matter how much you "fuck around" you should never "find out" by being shoot. That is fucking insane, that goes for CK, that goes for anyone.

This guy was obviously a decent shoot and shoot his gun since he was a very small kid. Then he went online and got radicalized (same as Luigi or that guy who shoot at Trump) and given the availability of guns, their prevalence in the culture and their glorification as a way to solve problems it was very easy for him to do what he did.

I don't know what radicalized him, I have a feeling that the narrative is going to be pushed that it was anti-fascist forums or boards, they are obviously pushing the "catch this fascist" and "ciao bella" bullets much more then they are the other, troll ones. To me, all of them seem like troll bullets because these guys who are terminally online and get radicalized don't really care about either side, if you go so far that you go and publicly assassinate someone you are not a normal person and whatever you say your motives were shouldn't be taken seriously.

It's weird to me that these things don't happen more often, and I feel like every one of these incidents is another rock rolling down the hill, once this becomes an avalanche it's going to get very scary, very fast.
So, are you a pessimist? - On my better days. Are you a nihilist? - Not as much as I should be.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
September 12 2025 16:10 GMT
#104431
On September 13 2025 00:55 Legan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2025 00:37 LightSpectra wrote:
I genuinely hope Republicans do try to censor videogames. Watch their under-50 support vaporize overnight.


I'm pretty sure that rightwing gamers would just point at the DEI consulting firms that they have been blaming for a while and claim that old games preached proper values, etc. and try to have the government push for games they like, such as Stellar Blade.


I've never played Stellar Blade before; why would right-wing gamers like it so much? Is it like an incel thing, where the characters are naked women?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Razyda
Profile Joined March 2013
1059 Posts
September 12 2025 16:11 GMT
#104432
On September 13 2025 00:54 Sermokala wrote:
I would highly suggest listening to the ohio governors speech, its really quite some impressive work.

Show nested quote +
“Charlie said, ‘When people stop talking, that’s when you get violence.’ He said, ‘The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive, welcome without judgment, love without condition, forgive without limit,’” Cox said during a news conference.


I don't know how this corresponds with his actions or what he espoused in his life but Its some pretty powerful and quite something I believe. This does boost a ton of my image of the guy if true.


Literally 2 pages earlier is link to video where he is saying that (at least first half).

I am kinda curious, how many of you guys actually heard him spilling hateful nazi stuff, and how many just goes by heresay?
Sent.
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland9331 Posts
September 12 2025 16:11 GMT
#104433
On September 13 2025 00:55 Legan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2025 00:37 LightSpectra wrote:
I genuinely hope Republicans do try to censor videogames. Watch their under-50 support vaporize overnight.


I'm pretty sure that rightwing gamers would just point at the DEI consulting firms that they have been blaming for a while and claim that old games preached proper values, etc. and try to have the government push for games they like, such as Stellar Blade.


Hey I think old games like KOTOR series had proper evil options that kept pointing out over and over why doing what you're doing is wrong. It didn't stop certain kids from being who they are but I think they did a pretty good job at convincing everyone else why being a bad person is bad. New games often force you to be a great guy or a great guy that pretends to be a bad guy and that doesn't teach kids anything, other than maybe making them curious about what could happen if their chracter was allowed to side with the bad guys.
You're now breathing manually
Jankisa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Croatia1757 Posts
September 12 2025 16:15 GMT
#104434
On September 13 2025 00:54 Sermokala wrote:
I would highly suggest listening to the ohio governors speech, its really quite some impressive work.

Show nested quote +
“Charlie said, ‘When people stop talking, that’s when you get violence.’ He said, ‘The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive, welcome without judgment, love without condition, forgive without limit,’” Cox said during a news conference.


I don't know how this corresponds with his actions or what he espoused in his life but Its some pretty powerful and quite something I believe. This does boost a ton of my image of the guy if true.


Well, the Weak can never forgive part is a quote from Gandhi.

The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is John Green.

The part of the quote that CK said is "When people stop talking, that’s when you get violence." as an answer to a lady who asked him why is he going around debating people, so props to him for that. It would be even nicer if he didn't say it while he had an ICE hat on.

Funnily enough, when I was looking to try and se if that quote can also be attributed to someone, I found the closest one from MLK jr:

"Riots are the language of the unheard."

Which is kind of funny because Kirk referred to the civil rights leader as "awful" and stated, "He's not a good person." He also suggested that the positive perception of King is a "mythological anti-racist creation."
So, are you a pessimist? - On my better days. Are you a nihilist? - Not as much as I should be.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
September 12 2025 16:15 GMT
#104435
On September 13 2025 00:39 SC-Shield wrote:
Republicans are just a joke, they feel "sorry" if one of their own gets shot and that's all. They don't do anything significant to limit gun violence. They only talk. Then you get people like Charlie Kirk's shooter, Luigi Mangione, etc "delivering justice". I don't know how many lives have to be lost for them to realise this, but I don't expect that to be soon. Only police should have weapons and this works for the majority of Europe. US isn't special in any way to be an exemption. I'm aware some EU countries allow individuals to have weapons, but apparently control has to be stricter. We don't hear as much about shootings here as in US.
For me any hope of change died after Sandy Hook.
If classrooms with dead children don't lead to change then nothing will.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3271 Posts
September 12 2025 16:16 GMT
#104436
On September 13 2025 00:54 Sermokala wrote:
I would highly suggest listening to the ohio governors speech, its really quite some impressive work.

Show nested quote +
“Charlie said, ‘When people stop talking, that’s when you get violence.’ He said, ‘The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive, welcome without judgment, love without condition, forgive without limit,’” Cox said during a news conference.


I don't know how this corresponds with his actions or what he espoused in his life but Its some pretty powerful and quite something I believe. This does boost a ton of my image of the guy if true.


You don't have to wonder if this "corresponds with his actions," you can use google and find out in mere seconds that Kirk was the first guy to justify police officers murdering people like George Floyd and Breonna Taylor.

Quoting the Bible a few times in your life does not make up for saying that gays should be executed and black people were more prosperous when they were slaves.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
Jankisa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Croatia1757 Posts
September 12 2025 16:18 GMT
#104437
On September 13 2025 01:11 Razyda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2025 00:54 Sermokala wrote:
I would highly suggest listening to the ohio governors speech, its really quite some impressive work.

“Charlie said, ‘When people stop talking, that’s when you get violence.’ He said, ‘The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive, welcome without judgment, love without condition, forgive without limit,’” Cox said during a news conference.


I don't know how this corresponds with his actions or what he espoused in his life but Its some pretty powerful and quite something I believe. This does boost a ton of my image of the guy if true.


Literally 2 pages earlier is link to video where he is saying that (at least first half).

I am kinda curious, how many of you guys actually heard him spilling hateful nazi stuff, and how many just goes by heresay?


For terminally online people who have been paying close attention to US politics since 2015 CK was one of the people that I've heard on debates with personalities I know, and yes, in many of these he spewed disgusting shit.

Each and every statement that you can easily find where he advocated for Christian nationalism, public executions, derided DEI hires saying he wouldn't feel safe with a black pilot or asking for Pelosi attacker to be bailed out was a thing that bubbled up to my feeds and I definitely heard him say all of them.

Why do you ask? Were you a big fan or?
So, are you a pessimist? - On my better days. Are you a nihilist? - Not as much as I should be.
Legan
Profile Joined June 2017
Finland597 Posts
September 12 2025 16:24 GMT
#104438
On September 13 2025 01:11 Sent. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2025 00:55 Legan wrote:
On September 13 2025 00:37 LightSpectra wrote:
I genuinely hope Republicans do try to censor videogames. Watch their under-50 support vaporize overnight.


I'm pretty sure that rightwing gamers would just point at the DEI consulting firms that they have been blaming for a while and claim that old games preached proper values, etc. and try to have the government push for games they like, such as Stellar Blade.


Hey I think old games like KOTOR series had proper evil options that kept pointing out over and over why doing what you're doing is wrong. It didn't stop certain kids from being who they are but I think they did a pretty good job at convincing everyone else why being a bad person is bad. New games often force you to be a great guy or a great guy that pretends to be a bad guy and that doesn't teach kids anything, other than maybe making them curious about what could happen if their chracter was allowed to side with the bad guys.


I think that there certainly could be more moral grey areas and just evil options in games, but I doubt that these people would catch the nuance. Just imagine how something like playing as fantasy ICE would go, and how annoyed these people would be at the game having characters point out your actions being evil.
Creator of Gresvan, Tropical Sacrifice, Taitalika, and Golden Forge
LightSpectra
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3271 Posts
September 12 2025 16:33 GMT
#104439
On September 13 2025 01:24 Legan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2025 01:11 Sent. wrote:
On September 13 2025 00:55 Legan wrote:
On September 13 2025 00:37 LightSpectra wrote:
I genuinely hope Republicans do try to censor videogames. Watch their under-50 support vaporize overnight.


I'm pretty sure that rightwing gamers would just point at the DEI consulting firms that they have been blaming for a while and claim that old games preached proper values, etc. and try to have the government push for games they like, such as Stellar Blade.


Hey I think old games like KOTOR series had proper evil options that kept pointing out over and over why doing what you're doing is wrong. It didn't stop certain kids from being who they are but I think they did a pretty good job at convincing everyone else why being a bad person is bad. New games often force you to be a great guy or a great guy that pretends to be a bad guy and that doesn't teach kids anything, other than maybe making them curious about what could happen if their chracter was allowed to side with the bad guys.


I think that there certainly could be more moral grey areas and just evil options in games, but I doubt that these people would catch the nuance. Just imagine how something like playing as fantasy ICE would go, and how annoyed these people would be at the game having characters point out your actions being evil.


In Baldur's Gate 3 you can massacre innocent refugees to unlock a sex scene with Minthara. The Hitler Youth never got to see it though because they condemned the game for being "woke" because all the party members are bisexual and the refugees were humanized.
"don't try to pull a LightSpectra-Trumper"
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
September 12 2025 16:41 GMT
#104440
On September 13 2025 00:54 Sermokala wrote:
I would highly suggest listening to the ohio governors speech, its really quite some impressive work.

Show nested quote +
“Charlie said, ‘When people stop talking, that’s when you get violence.’ He said, ‘The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive, welcome without judgment, love without condition, forgive without limit,’” Cox said during a news conference.


I don't know how this corresponds with his actions or what he espoused in his life but Its some pretty powerful and quite something I believe. This does boost a ton of my image of the guy if true.

Lots of people say lots of things, actions matter.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Prev 1 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5994 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings72
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 833
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
League of Legends
Doublelift5948
JimRising 802
Other Games
summit1g9924
FrodaN3097
C9.Mang0219
KnowMe168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP72
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h
Monday Night Weeklies
16h
Replay Cast
23h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.