• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:56
CEST 20:56
KST 03:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9244 users

New teamliquid.net design - Page 19

Forum Index > General Forum
876 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 44 Next All
Team Flair has been added as of Aug 26. Go to your profile to choose reset your team pennants.
[Phantom]
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Mexico2170 Posts
July 31 2015 18:16 GMT
#361
I think this is great but the quote and report should be moved back to the blue bar. Right now they just create unnecesary space and you can't even see them well.
WriterTeamLiquid Staff writer since 2014 @Mortal_Phantom
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-31 18:24:21
July 31 2015 18:18 GMT
#362
On August 01 2015 03:11 endy wrote:
I looks a bit too much like like Windows 8 for my taste, but I agree that consistency across TL sites is very important.


edit:

On August 01 2015 03:06 Boucot wrote:
I agree that the real date/hour is much better than the "X weeks/hours ago" thing


this as well

edit2: shit, pressed quote instead of edit
ॐ
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 31 2015 18:21 GMT
#363
Wait, I can't minimize subforums now?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 31 2015 18:21 GMT
#364
like, collapse
Kerence
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1817 Posts
July 31 2015 18:21 GMT
#365
On August 01 2015 02:59 oBlade wrote:

Also I miss something like these arrows for collapsing a forum, but on the other hand I can see how they're cluttering:

[image loading]


I had some forums collapsed and now they're permanently collapsed because the arrows were removed.

Actually, all your points are really good. Those are pretty much my thoughts as well.
I am here in the shadows.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10868 Posts
July 31 2015 18:21 GMT
#366
I am the type of guy to just roll with the punches. Lets go!
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Holloworb
Profile Joined November 2011
Norway345 Posts
July 31 2015 18:22 GMT
#367
The design is awesome!
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
July 31 2015 18:24 GMT
#368
fuck this site i got a bc again
The Bomber boy
lost_patrol
Profile Joined July 2015
16 Posts
July 31 2015 18:30 GMT
#369
I can't get my streaming list on the right back, without changing the zoom to ant-size. I also lost my TL.net login and have to use my Twitch one. Where can I get the old version of TL back?
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
July 31 2015 18:30 GMT
#370
Yeah I have to agree with the real date/hour thing, it is really much better than "X weeks ago"
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
July 31 2015 18:39 GMT
#371
On August 01 2015 03:16 [Phantom] wrote:
I think this is great but the quote and report should be moved back to the blue bar. Right now they just create unnecesary space and you can't even see them well.

This could actually be an issue. We get new users in trouble for double/ triple posting and not using the edit function. The new text is so faded grey that I think a new person could legitimately not see the edit function. (I temporarily thought the User Info was missing until I finally saw the light grey text.)
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
July 31 2015 18:44 GMT
#372
woooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I liked the old site, not going to lie.

But this new design is totally kick-ass as well

damn

it looks really good. well played
maru lover forever
DSK
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
England1110 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-31 18:50:43
July 31 2015 18:46 GMT
#373
Not keen on the change, but I'm sure I'll adjust in time

Forgive my ignorance, but I forgot how and where I change my sidebar preferences. Can anyone help me out regarding this, please? :D
**@ YT: SC2POVs at https://www.youtube.com/c/SC2POVsTV | https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/SC2POVs @**
Psychotikah
Profile Joined January 2015
Canada101 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-31 19:15:03
July 31 2015 18:57 GMT
#374
Does anyone have the same problem as me? On my nexus five, using the chrome app, when trying to click on the forums sidebar link up top, nothing happens... I actually can't browse TL on my phone anymore!!! This is bad!

EDIT: It's fixed now.. Thank you!!!! Still wish we could disable the mobile view like before
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
July 31 2015 18:57 GMT
#375
On August 01 2015 03:46 DSK wrote:
Not keen on the change, but I'm sure I'll adjust in time

Forgive my ignorance, but I forgot how and where I change my sidebar preferences. Can anyone help me out regarding this, please? :D

http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/leftsidebar.php
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
FO-nTTaX
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Johto4999 Posts
July 31 2015 18:58 GMT
#376
On August 01 2015 03:46 DSK wrote:
Not keen on the change, but I'm sure I'll adjust in time

Forgive my ignorance, but I forgot how and where I change my sidebar preferences. Can anyone help me out regarding this, please? :D

There's a link right under the sidebar you want to change ^^
Administrator@FO_nTTaX | FO-nTTaX.de | 0xff0000.dev | Senior Lead Liquipedia Developer
"Nimm es. Es ist nicht viel, aber es kommt von Herzen. Vergiss mich nicht!"
TJ31
Profile Joined October 2012
630 Posts
July 31 2015 18:59 GMT
#377
Way too bright for me, spent like 10 minutes here changing sidebars/settings back and my eyes already feel uncomfortable. Guess I'll either have to find some stylish theme or make one myself when I'll have time.
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
July 31 2015 19:05 GMT
#378
Yea, too bright. Not enough contrast between the grays.
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
iamho
Profile Joined June 2009
United States3347 Posts
July 31 2015 19:13 GMT
#379
It looks great on my phone except it seems to be very buggy, there is a lot of whitespace at the bottom of every page and I can't log in because the login box is below my viewport and refuses to move with the rest of the page when scrolling. On my desktop PC I can barely see text as it is so light. Also on IE9, Twitch streams don't load at all and Afreeca streams load in tiny window which doesn't size correctly (both still load fine when going to their actual websites).
DuckloadBlackra
Profile Joined July 2011
225 Posts
July 31 2015 19:15 GMT
#380
I don't like the change at all. The old site was almost perfect and now it's not just worse, but even bad. I don't understand the urge to change something that's so good already. Usually just ruins things. There is a ton of white space on the right side where Live events/Live Streams/Upcoming Events used to be which looks very ugly and incomplete. Now all of this has been moved to the very bottom left of the page which looks extremely out of place and it's very annoying to have to scroll so far down just to view the streams (one of the main things I use TL for on a daily basis).

Also, the Live Events and Upcoming Events seem to be missing things. For example on the Live Events the "Awesome Games Done Quick" stream used to show up but it doesn't anymore on the new one. Another annoying thing is a lot of the upcoming events are just titled "Starcraft 2" without any real title.

The old website was infinitely better... I don't understand how this was seen as a good idea :/

At this point I'm just hoping the change isn't finished yet or something and this will all be fixed.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1935
RotterdaM920
TaKeTV 359
IndyStarCraft 200
SteadfastSC95
ZombieGrub59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1935
RotterdaM 920
ByuN 331
IndyStarCraft 200
MaxPax 181
RuFF_SC2 128
SteadfastSC 95
UpATreeSC 65
ZombieGrub59
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3009
Shuttle 599
Dewaltoss 94
910 76
Zeus 73
Mind 69
ToSsGirL 25
Bale 16
Dota 2
qojqva3558
Counter-Strike
fl0m6009
pashabiceps1278
Fnx 670
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4282
Liquid`Hasu407
Other Games
singsing2015
Beastyqt767
ceh9471
mouzStarbuck348
C9.Mang0151
ToD51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 155
• StrangeGG 45
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• Eskiya23 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV517
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur317
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 4m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.