• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

New teamliquid.net design - Page 20

Forum Index > General Forum
876 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 44 Next All
Team Flair has been added as of Aug 26. Go to your profile to choose reset your team pennants.
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6184 Posts
July 31 2015 19:15 GMT
#381
It would be really nice if there were an option to alternative color sheme (dark one for nights).
shakigami
Profile Joined November 2013
221 Posts
July 31 2015 19:16 GMT
#382
the refresh button on live stream collum doesnt work for me
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-31 19:18:51
July 31 2015 19:17 GMT
#383
Why are the post dates turned into s/m/h/d/w instead of the actual dates? Most illogical
don't wall off against random
DuckloadBlackra
Profile Joined July 2011
225 Posts
July 31 2015 19:19 GMT
#384
I don't like the change at all. The old site was almost perfect and now it's not just worse, but even bad. I don't understand the urge to change something that's so good already. Usually just ruins things. There is a ton of white space on the right side where Live events/Live Streams/Upcoming Events used to be which looks very ugly and incomplete. Now all of this has been moved to the very bottom left of the page which looks extremely out of place and it's very annoying to have to scroll so far down just to view the streams (one of the main things I use TL for on a daily basis).

Also, the Live Events and Upcoming Events seem to be missing things. For example on the Live Events the "Awesome Games Done Quick" stream used to show up but it doesn't anymore on the new one. Another annoying thing is a lot of the upcoming events are just titled "Starcraft 2" without any real title.

The old website was infinitely better... I don't understand how this was seen as a good idea :/

At this point I'm just hoping the change isn't finished yet or something and this will all be fixed.
Dingodile
Profile Joined December 2011
4139 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-31 19:24:24
July 31 2015 19:19 GMT
#385
I know I need some time to adjust this new look but I never be able to adjust the new colors. They are very bright compared to old colors.

I only follow sc2 but I have looked sometimes other TL sites. The colors there are a lot more eye friendly (especially in forums) than in sc2.
Grubby | ToD | Moon | Lyn | Sky
DSK
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
England1110 Posts
July 31 2015 19:23 GMT
#386
On August 01 2015 03:58 FO-nTTaX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2015 03:46 DSK wrote:
Not keen on the change, but I'm sure I'll adjust in time

Forgive my ignorance, but I forgot how and where I change my sidebar preferences. Can anyone help me out regarding this, please? :D

There's a link right under the sidebar you want to change ^^

On August 01 2015 03:57 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2015 03:46 DSK wrote:
Not keen on the change, but I'm sure I'll adjust in time

Forgive my ignorance, but I forgot how and where I change my sidebar preferences. Can anyone help me out regarding this, please? :D

http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/leftsidebar.php


Thanks guys, didn't know I had to scroll all the way down to find it. Thanks!
**@ YT: SC2POVs at https://www.youtube.com/c/SC2POVsTV | https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/SC2POVs @**
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-31 19:24:03
July 31 2015 19:23 GMT
#387
Can't log in on my phone anymore (Android 5.-something. Galaxy S4).

The login screen gets stuck behind the dark-transparency meant for the rest of the time, instead of being in front of it like its meant to do. So when I click the login button, you just exit the login screen without actually logging in.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 31 2015 19:27 GMT
#388
Filter links for mafia forum?

Kinda necessary to play mafia IMO
Writer@WriterYamato
[Phantom]
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Mexico2170 Posts
July 31 2015 19:31 GMT
#389
Mobile is broken for me. I can't click on the Forum sidebar and live events things, or in liquid at the top right corner or in the hamburguer menu. Andriod chrome.
WriterTeamLiquid Staff writer since 2014 @Mortal_Phantom
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6184 Posts
July 31 2015 19:32 GMT
#390
For some reason on the left sidebar at the replays section it shows two replays on one row.
+ Show Spoiler [picture] +
[image loading]
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
July 31 2015 19:34 GMT
#391
so uhm, I only want sc2 news in featured/community, but I have sc2 and bw
how do I remove bw?
http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/sidebars.php I even unchecked it here :\
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
Thorakh
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands1788 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-31 19:38:10
July 31 2015 19:37 GMT
#392
Meh, I see no reason to change things that work perfectly. I liked the old design far better and if there is a way to change back I'd gladly hear of it.

TL was one of the few places on the internet that seemed immune to uncalled for redesigns...
Rustug
Profile Joined October 2010
1488 Posts
July 31 2015 19:43 GMT
#393
Thanks for the updates! ♥
Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not. 파이팅! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ"
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
July 31 2015 19:46 GMT
#394
I'm for sure going to end up liking this better. Just need a week to get used to it. Happens with every new design of any webpage.

Gj guys.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
July 31 2015 19:48 GMT
#395
I don't like the Profile/PM mouseover hover feature. I'd prefer if you didn't have to do that and the options were just there to start with. There's more than enough room to fit everything anyways, why make it more complicated than it needs to be? It's not easy to access when you're drunk at 2am and you can't control the mouse long enough to hover over the persons name and then click on Profile/PM without mousing out of the blue username bar.

Also make quote/report more visible and scrunch in forum posts closer together imo. I also liked seeing the username right next to how long ago they posted, so I could get all that information in one glance. Now I have to glance once at the username, AND once at the time posted all the way over to the right. This is quite hassling and you've doubled my eye-glance workload. I'm not sure I care to even look at the usernames anymore, as that's too much work.
Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
Hatchet_man
Profile Joined December 2013
Russian Federation249 Posts
July 31 2015 19:48 GMT
#396
Redesign is good, but mobile version doesn't work at all. Moreover, there is no "switch to full version" button anywhere.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
July 31 2015 19:50 GMT
#397
Why change things that are good already. I don't get it.
The old design was infinitely better.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
July 31 2015 19:51 GMT
#398
TL. Ever on the slow march out of the 90s. Great work guys
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
July 31 2015 19:55 GMT
#399
Nice job on the responsive design!
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Mercy13
Profile Joined January 2011
United States718 Posts
July 31 2015 19:56 GMT
#400
It looks like the font for quoted text is significant lighter now, which makes it tougher to read. Is there anyway to darken up the text colors?
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1938
GuemChi 1398
NotJumperer 144
910 75
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Terrorterran 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
taco 476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King45
Other Games
summit1g8000
Doublelift1818
JimRising 593
C9.Mang0367
PiGStarcraft293
WinterStarcraft269
Coldzera 248
Maynarde114
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo647
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 24m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.