• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:17
CEST 08:17
KST 15:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8748 users

New teamliquid.net design - Page 22

Forum Index > General Forum
876 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 44 Next All
Team Flair has been added as of Aug 26. Go to your profile to choose reset your team pennants.
LongShot27
Profile Joined May 2013
United States2084 Posts
July 31 2015 21:12 GMT
#421
On August 01 2015 05:23 DuckloadBlackra wrote:
The more I explore the new design the less I like it -_-

What is the point of changing things that are so great... most of the time it just inevitably creates problems and becomes worse.

Is there at least a way for us to change the format back to the old design instead of forcing this on everyone?


You have to understand we live in a world of "progressivism" where people are told that change is always good, new things are always better than old old things and so on. It's very obvious the new website design is worse than the old one. But if they changed it back, they would be accused of backwards thinking and that would kill them financially. It sucks but we'll have to live with it.
If all men were created equal there would be no reason to declare it.
xM(Z
Profile Joined November 2006
Romania5299 Posts
July 31 2015 21:13 GMT
#422
gj men, it looks nice and it feels faster.
needs a little getting used to but it's a + no doubt.
And my fury stands ready. I bring all your plans to nought. My bleak heart beats steady. 'Tis you whom I have sought.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
July 31 2015 21:17 GMT
#423
I like it, hope you fix all the bugs soon.
Just_a_Moth
Profile Joined March 2012
Canada1971 Posts
July 31 2015 21:46 GMT
#424
The only thing I dislike (other than change), is how bright the whole colour scheme is now. It really is a bit of a strain on the eyes to read TL now.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 31 2015 21:52 GMT
#425
Ah, found it

I am a mafia host who runs games (poorly but acceptably) from my phone.

iPhone 5S 32gb Safari

I cannot send Private Messages. The dropdown menu by the player's name is selectable, not actionable; I can "copy" or "define" the arrow or the whole top of a post.

This means I would have to use a workaround to send players their notifications. Frankly though the arrow is useless if it is non-selectable.

Also, as fecalfeast mentioned the Filter function is gone. That's a big one that'll make lots mad.

Otherwise, I happen to like the new site.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Grollicus
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany287 Posts
July 31 2015 22:04 GMT
#426
Now it would be soo great to have calendar events stay some time after the event is over just for the info that the event is over and the liquipedia link.

also yaii the worldclocks are back
Read. | Show me your Healthbars
jaxjaguars
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States113 Posts
July 31 2015 22:07 GMT
#427
Man this redesign has really broken this site for me. I don't get CS:GO calendar or live events on the right sidebar, and now I don't see favorites either...I don't understand is there something I'm not doing right?
GoOdy | Life | EG | Team 8 | ESC
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
July 31 2015 22:08 GMT
#428
On August 01 2015 06:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Ah, found it

I am a mafia host who runs games (poorly but acceptably) from my phone.

iPhone 5S 32gb Safari

I cannot send Private Messages. The dropdown menu by the player's name is selectable, not actionable; I can "copy" or "define" the arrow or the whole top of a post.

This means I would have to use a workaround to send players their notifications. Frankly though the arrow is useless if it is non-selectable.

Also, as fecalfeast mentioned the Filter function is gone. That's a big one that'll make lots mad.

Otherwise, I happen to like the new site.

i have the filter function. is it limited to tl=?
Grovbolle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark3817 Posts
July 31 2015 22:10 GMT
#429
This is change, therefore I hate it.
Lies, damned lies and statistics: http://aligulac.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
July 31 2015 22:11 GMT
#430
On August 01 2015 07:08 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2015 06:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Ah, found it

I am a mafia host who runs games (poorly but acceptably) from my phone.

iPhone 5S 32gb Safari

I cannot send Private Messages. The dropdown menu by the player's name is selectable, not actionable; I can "copy" or "define" the arrow or the whole top of a post.

This means I would have to use a workaround to send players their notifications. Frankly though the arrow is useless if it is non-selectable.

Also, as fecalfeast mentioned the Filter function is gone. That's a big one that'll make lots mad.

Otherwise, I happen to like the new site.

i have the filter function. is it limited to tl=?

TL+ and staff still have filter enabled.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Dunmer
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom568 Posts
July 31 2015 22:11 GMT
#431
Almost shit bricks when I logged in today haha


All Ireland Starcraft, check us out on Facebook
FlyingSteaks
Profile Joined April 2012
Brazil433 Posts
July 31 2015 22:13 GMT
#432
Is it possible to make the Streams sidebar smaller like before? It is waaaay to big and annoying
Thaniri
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1264 Posts
July 31 2015 22:18 GMT
#433
i.imgur.com

When viewing the site at half width, the embed layout gets messed.
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
July 31 2015 22:26 GMT
#434
I like the light schema, im sure ill adjust to it eventually. Cool stuff sir R1CH
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
DuckloadBlackra
Profile Joined July 2011
225 Posts
July 31 2015 22:31 GMT
#435
On August 01 2015 04:37 Thorakh wrote:
Meh, I see no reason to change things that work perfectly. I liked the old design far better and if there is a way to change back I'd gladly hear of it.

TL was one of the few places on the internet that seemed immune to uncalled for redesigns...


Took the words right out of my mouth.
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-31 22:43:14
July 31 2015 22:36 GMT
#436
I fear change. -__-'

This looks... very... flat. I remember when that was the thing to do. I still don't like it all that much.

time to doublecheck my sidebar. Wait. How do I change my sidebar options? Nevermind, found it.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
JeosAdn
Profile Joined September 2011
Costa Rica432 Posts
July 31 2015 22:39 GMT
#437
Another thing R1CH: Teamliquid's RSS feed title changed from "Team Liquid News" to "Liquid Hearth News", at least according to feedly
outscar
Profile Joined September 2014
2832 Posts
July 31 2015 22:47 GMT
#438
NONONO DISASTER! You must make an option for users which lets them to choose old design. Most of modern forum sites use this.
sunbeams are never made like me...
NKexquisite
Profile Joined January 2009
United States911 Posts
July 31 2015 22:56 GMT
#439
The right side bar seems too wide..
Whattttt Upppppppp Im Nesteaaaaaa!!
SlayerS_BunkiE
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada1717 Posts
July 31 2015 22:57 GMT
#440
I like the new calendar but I'm still adjusting to how this now looks like.
iloveby.SlayerS_BunkiE[Shield]
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1100
910 109
Hyun 74
NotJumperer 52
Bale 34
sorry 18
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto234
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King145
Other Games
summit1g7342
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0289
PiGStarcraft201
NeuroSwarm115
ceh938
ViBE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick621
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2221
League of Legends
• Rush1108
• Lourlo1026
• Stunt356
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 43m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.