• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8499 users

LGBT Rights and Gender Equality Thread - Page 137

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 149 Next
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 08 2013 01:42 GMT
#2721
On August 08 2013 10:33 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 10:21 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 10:16 Caihead wrote:
On August 08 2013 10:09 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 10:00 Caihead wrote:
On August 08 2013 09:46 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 09:37 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 09:36 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 09:34 Caihead wrote:
On August 08 2013 09:20 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
[quote]

That also assumes inebriation and not just a lack of education. How many standards do we put on people of sound mind and body before we deem them engaging in sexual behavior "adequately informed" and moral?


I would assume as many standards as physically possible, at all times. In reality you want to maximize communication in relationships and raise the bar constantly. If you are talking about standards as in the line you draw from immoral and moral actions that's entirely up to debate, but the current consensus at least is to disclose what specific gender you are, I don't think that's remotely debatable. I don't really see any rationality against disclosing your gender either, purely from a communication and consensual relationship point of view.


That's easy. My gender is "woman".

Obviously he meant trans status there.


No, not "obviously".

There are as many genders as there are people who experience them. The binary of man and woman is merely a very vague way of communicating a complex idea. Any assumptions made after that are biased and unfounded. If someone wants to make clarifications as to what a person's identified gender means to them, they are more than free and welcome to. If they don't, then they have accepted the label and any assumptions they make about that person's identity based off of that are just that: assumptions. Thus, it is their own fault for not clarifying and potentially having their expectations not met.


If your social agenda is to communicate complex ideas and a non-binary sexuality and promote that communication be my guest, millions of people around the world are doing that, including myself. But while we don't have that system yet you have to disclose because it's not understanding that can be taken for granted. If the general population doesn't have specific knowledge to be responsible then it becomes your responsibility to specifically disclose that knowledge to them, especially if you want to engage in a mutual relationship.

Is that fair? No. But it's no different from what we expect from people with knowledge beyond the current state of others, educators, elders, parents, partners, etc, we are all expected to disclose information which we have the understanding that the other party might need to function properly. We have both moral and legal codes and laws which penalizes those who do not disclose information when they have the necessary oversight and knowledge to understand a situation to the party that doesn't, this is no different.


I don't have a social agenda other than maybe personal freedom and responsibility - maybe.

Secondly, my gender has no influence on another person's ability to function.

Thirdly, you're conflating one-night-stands and relationships. I'm talking from the perspective of one-night-stands.


Another person's ability to function includes their own will and personal preference in how they interact with other human beings.

One night stands just decrease the duration of your responsibility, it doesn't change the fundamentals of it at all, so I don't see why you need to make that distinction. I don't think the attitude that one-night-stands are exempt from interpersonal responsibility has any real philosophical basis aside from hedonism.


Maybe I'm a hedonist?

When I agree to sexual activity with someone, I do so lovingly and unconditionally (which might be why I often get phone numbers slipped my way afterwards). When I have sex, I am open, receptive and vulnerable and I accept my partners for everything they are. I do not take responsibility for who they are and I definitely do not take responsibility for who they are afterwards,


I'm not sure what you are getting at exactly, whether you are in the dominant or submissive position in any interaction doesn't exempt you from responsibility, the dominant party might in some cases carry more responsibility but there is never a perfectly dominant situation so it's never complete. Some of us might want such situations to exist where one party is solely responsible for themselves, or solely responsible for others, but reality is always in between.

Regardless of what philosophy you subscribe to I think this is more an issue of interpretation of personal responsibility, I think you would agree that were your philosophy to include the consent of others as a high priority, then you would disclose any and all information regarding sexuality with moral obligation.


How much you choose to be responsible for someone else is a choice. I can deal with reasonable responsibility when it comes to physical safety, but when it comes to ethereal things, I can not and will not take responsibility for them.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
DoubleReed
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4130 Posts
August 08 2013 01:55 GMT
#2722
I gotta say, this is rather confusing to me. I don't really see what the big deal is with trans people disclosing their gender, but if anything, Raspberry is making me think that it's a serious issue. His arguments are exactly the ones of an unrepentant predator. I don't know why you keep trying when he clearly doesn't understand consent. I don't see this issue exactly as Kwark does, but then I haven't really thought about it at all.

I suppose it's just another reason why consent should be covered in sex ed class.
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 08 2013 02:05 GMT
#2723
On August 08 2013 10:55 DoubleReed wrote:
I gotta say, this is rather confusing to me. I don't really see what the big deal is with trans people disclosing their gender, but if anything, Raspberry is making me think that it's a serious issue. His arguments are exactly the ones of an unrepentant predator. I don't know why you keep trying when he clearly doesn't understand consent. I don't see this issue exactly as Kwark does, but then I haven't really thought about it at all.

I suppose it's just another reason why consent should be covered in sex ed class.


Disclosing gender status isn't important. I figured that'd be easy for you to understand since you so casually disregard it anyway.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
DoubleReed
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4130 Posts
August 08 2013 02:12 GMT
#2724
On August 08 2013 11:05 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 10:55 DoubleReed wrote:
I gotta say, this is rather confusing to me. I don't really see what the big deal is with trans people disclosing their gender, but if anything, Raspberry is making me think that it's a serious issue. His arguments are exactly the ones of an unrepentant predator. I don't know why you keep trying when he clearly doesn't understand consent. I don't see this issue exactly as Kwark does, but then I haven't really thought about it at all.

I suppose it's just another reason why consent should be covered in sex ed class.


Disclosing gender status isn't important. I figured that'd be easy for you to understand since you so casually disregard it anyway.


Coming from you, Mr. "It's not my responsibility," this means nothing.

I just don't consider trans and cis to be such massively huge parts of identity that the difference between them is equivalent to different people. That counts as "casually disregard" for it, apparently.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 08 2013 02:15 GMT
#2725
are you using the wrong pronoun on purpose?
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 08 2013 02:16 GMT
#2726
On August 08 2013 11:12 DoubleReed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 11:05 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 10:55 DoubleReed wrote:
I gotta say, this is rather confusing to me. I don't really see what the big deal is with trans people disclosing their gender, but if anything, Raspberry is making me think that it's a serious issue. His arguments are exactly the ones of an unrepentant predator. I don't know why you keep trying when he clearly doesn't understand consent. I don't see this issue exactly as Kwark does, but then I haven't really thought about it at all.

I suppose it's just another reason why consent should be covered in sex ed class.


Disclosing gender status isn't important. I figured that'd be easy for you to understand since you so casually disregard it anyway.


Coming from you, Mr. "It's not my responsibility," this means nothing.

I just don't consider trans and cis to be such massively huge parts of identity that the difference between them is equivalent to different people. That counts as "casually disregard" for it, apparently.


No, I identified myself as female.

You're using male pronouns.

You are denying my identity that I disclosed.

Why should I take any of this seriously when you say that i should disclose and when I do, you say that I'm not who I say I am and I am only what you say I am.

I don't know of any other appropriate time that someone deserves to be told to fuck off than when they strip someone else of their identity.

Hopefully, you'll just come to understand how horrible you are being.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 08 2013 02:17 GMT
#2727
On August 08 2013 11:12 DoubleReed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 11:05 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 10:55 DoubleReed wrote:
I gotta say, this is rather confusing to me. I don't really see what the big deal is with trans people disclosing their gender, but if anything, Raspberry is making me think that it's a serious issue. His arguments are exactly the ones of an unrepentant predator. I don't know why you keep trying when he clearly doesn't understand consent. I don't see this issue exactly as Kwark does, but then I haven't really thought about it at all.

I suppose it's just another reason why consent should be covered in sex ed class.


Disclosing gender status isn't important. I figured that'd be easy for you to understand since you so casually disregard it anyway.


Coming from you, Mr. "It's not my responsibility," this means nothing.

I just don't consider trans and cis to be such massively huge parts of identity that the difference between them is equivalent to different people. That counts as "casually disregard" for it, apparently.

Well said. It's important to make sure that that your view on that subject are a least similar, so no one is surprised.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 08 2013 02:21 GMT
#2728
On August 08 2013 11:16 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 11:12 DoubleReed wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:05 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 10:55 DoubleReed wrote:
I gotta say, this is rather confusing to me. I don't really see what the big deal is with trans people disclosing their gender, but if anything, Raspberry is making me think that it's a serious issue. His arguments are exactly the ones of an unrepentant predator. I don't know why you keep trying when he clearly doesn't understand consent. I don't see this issue exactly as Kwark does, but then I haven't really thought about it at all.

I suppose it's just another reason why consent should be covered in sex ed class.


Disclosing gender status isn't important. I figured that'd be easy for you to understand since you so casually disregard it anyway.


Coming from you, Mr. "It's not my responsibility," this means nothing.

I just don't consider trans and cis to be such massively huge parts of identity that the difference between them is equivalent to different people. That counts as "casually disregard" for it, apparently.


No, I identified myself as female.

You're using male pronouns.

You are denying my identity that I disclosed.

Why should I take any of this seriously when you say that i should disclose and when I do, you say that I'm not who I say I am and I am only what you say I am.

I don't know of any other appropriate time that someone deserves to be told to fuck off than when they strip someone else of their identity.

Hopefully, you'll just come to understand how horrible you are being.

But we are not required to care how you feel. We can say things and how you feel afterwords is up to you. Much like you don't care if someone is hurt by your actions, we are not required to care if you are hurt ours. At the end if the day, you willingly engaged in discussion and are responsible how you after it.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 08 2013 02:22 GMT
#2729
On August 08 2013 11:21 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 11:16 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:12 DoubleReed wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:05 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 10:55 DoubleReed wrote:
I gotta say, this is rather confusing to me. I don't really see what the big deal is with trans people disclosing their gender, but if anything, Raspberry is making me think that it's a serious issue. His arguments are exactly the ones of an unrepentant predator. I don't know why you keep trying when he clearly doesn't understand consent. I don't see this issue exactly as Kwark does, but then I haven't really thought about it at all.

I suppose it's just another reason why consent should be covered in sex ed class.


Disclosing gender status isn't important. I figured that'd be easy for you to understand since you so casually disregard it anyway.


Coming from you, Mr. "It's not my responsibility," this means nothing.

I just don't consider trans and cis to be such massively huge parts of identity that the difference between them is equivalent to different people. That counts as "casually disregard" for it, apparently.


No, I identified myself as female.

You're using male pronouns.

You are denying my identity that I disclosed.

Why should I take any of this seriously when you say that i should disclose and when I do, you say that I'm not who I say I am and I am only what you say I am.

I don't know of any other appropriate time that someone deserves to be told to fuck off than when they strip someone else of their identity.

Hopefully, you'll just come to understand how horrible you are being.

But we are not required to care how you feel. We can say things and how you feel afterwords is up to you. Much like you don't care if someone is hurt by your actions, we are not required to care if you are hurt ours. At the end if the day, you willingly engaged in discussion and are responsible how you after it.


I'm glad that you've arrived at my level.

Does this mean you concede?
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 08 2013 02:26 GMT
#2730
On August 08 2013 11:12 DoubleReed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 11:05 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 10:55 DoubleReed wrote:
I gotta say, this is rather confusing to me. I don't really see what the big deal is with trans people disclosing their gender, but if anything, Raspberry is making me think that it's a serious issue. His arguments are exactly the ones of an unrepentant predator. I don't know why you keep trying when he clearly doesn't understand consent. I don't see this issue exactly as Kwark does, but then I haven't really thought about it at all.

I suppose it's just another reason why consent should be covered in sex ed class.


Disclosing gender status isn't important. I figured that'd be easy for you to understand since you so casually disregard it anyway.


I just don't consider trans and cis to be such massively huge parts of identity that the difference between them is equivalent to different people. That counts as "casually disregard" for it, apparently.

i hope everyone feels this way one day.
but i believe those whom are pro disclosure argue that it is reasonable to assume that the person you are hooking up with is a transphobe
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 08 2013 02:26 GMT
#2731
On August 08 2013 11:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 11:21 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:16 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:12 DoubleReed wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:05 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 10:55 DoubleReed wrote:
I gotta say, this is rather confusing to me. I don't really see what the big deal is with trans people disclosing their gender, but if anything, Raspberry is making me think that it's a serious issue. His arguments are exactly the ones of an unrepentant predator. I don't know why you keep trying when he clearly doesn't understand consent. I don't see this issue exactly as Kwark does, but then I haven't really thought about it at all.

I suppose it's just another reason why consent should be covered in sex ed class.


Disclosing gender status isn't important. I figured that'd be easy for you to understand since you so casually disregard it anyway.


Coming from you, Mr. "It's not my responsibility," this means nothing.

I just don't consider trans and cis to be such massively huge parts of identity that the difference between them is equivalent to different people. That counts as "casually disregard" for it, apparently.


No, I identified myself as female.

You're using male pronouns.

You are denying my identity that I disclosed.

Why should I take any of this seriously when you say that i should disclose and when I do, you say that I'm not who I say I am and I am only what you say I am.

I don't know of any other appropriate time that someone deserves to be told to fuck off than when they strip someone else of their identity.

Hopefully, you'll just come to understand how horrible you are being.

But we are not required to care how you feel. We can say things and how you feel afterwords is up to you. Much like you don't care if someone is hurt by your actions, we are not required to care if you are hurt ours. At the end if the day, you willingly engaged in discussion and are responsible how you after it.


I'm glad that you've arrived at my level.

Does this mean you concede?
never, I will always refer to you as a her. I'm just pointing out that your point of view makes you a heartless bitch.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 08 2013 02:27 GMT
#2732
In case it went by you too fast:

If you all are agreeing that this is the attitude that I should be expecting from the vast majority of hetero cis men (THE NUMBERS), I don't think you have any right to demand that I owe them (or you) anything when it comes to feelings.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44355 Posts
August 08 2013 02:27 GMT
#2733
On August 08 2013 11:27 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
In case it went by you too fast:

If you all are agreeing that this is the attitude that I should be expecting from the vast majority of hetero cis men (THE NUMBERS), I don't think you have any right to demand that I owe them (or you) anything when it comes to feelings.

That's not how consent works. That's how predators with an entitlement complex believe consent should work.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 08 2013 02:28 GMT
#2734
On August 08 2013 11:26 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 11:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:21 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:16 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:12 DoubleReed wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:05 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 10:55 DoubleReed wrote:
I gotta say, this is rather confusing to me. I don't really see what the big deal is with trans people disclosing their gender, but if anything, Raspberry is making me think that it's a serious issue. His arguments are exactly the ones of an unrepentant predator. I don't know why you keep trying when he clearly doesn't understand consent. I don't see this issue exactly as Kwark does, but then I haven't really thought about it at all.

I suppose it's just another reason why consent should be covered in sex ed class.


Disclosing gender status isn't important. I figured that'd be easy for you to understand since you so casually disregard it anyway.


Coming from you, Mr. "It's not my responsibility," this means nothing.

I just don't consider trans and cis to be such massively huge parts of identity that the difference between them is equivalent to different people. That counts as "casually disregard" for it, apparently.


No, I identified myself as female.

You're using male pronouns.

You are denying my identity that I disclosed.

Why should I take any of this seriously when you say that i should disclose and when I do, you say that I'm not who I say I am and I am only what you say I am.

I don't know of any other appropriate time that someone deserves to be told to fuck off than when they strip someone else of their identity.

Hopefully, you'll just come to understand how horrible you are being.

But we are not required to care how you feel. We can say things and how you feel afterwords is up to you. Much like you don't care if someone is hurt by your actions, we are not required to care if you are hurt ours. At the end if the day, you willingly engaged in discussion and are responsible how you after it.


I'm glad that you've arrived at my level.

Does this mean you concede?
never, I will always refer to you as a her. I'm just pointing out that your point of view makes you a heartless bitch.


A "heart" in your context is not necessary for a casual fuck.

A "heart" in your context is not even present in a casual fuck setting.

A "heart" in your context is choosing fear over love.

In your context, I am ok not having a heart in those situations.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 08 2013 02:30 GMT
#2735
On August 08 2013 11:27 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 11:27 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
In case it went by you too fast:

If you all are agreeing that this is the attitude that I should be expecting from the vast majority of hetero cis men (THE NUMBERS), I don't think you have any right to demand that I owe them (or you) anything when it comes to feelings.

That's not how consent works. That's how predators with an entitlement complex believe consent should work.


KwarK, I'm sorry, but you have long since become irrelevant in this discussion. All you do is try to make logical arguments for inequality and prejudice. I don't know how many more ways I can say that I reject your misplaced sense of morality.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44355 Posts
August 08 2013 02:31 GMT
#2736
On August 08 2013 11:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 11:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:27 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
In case it went by you too fast:

If you all are agreeing that this is the attitude that I should be expecting from the vast majority of hetero cis men (THE NUMBERS), I don't think you have any right to demand that I owe them (or you) anything when it comes to feelings.

That's not how consent works. That's how predators with an entitlement complex believe consent should work.


KwarK, I'm sorry, but you have long since become irrelevant in this discussion. All you do is try to make logical arguments for inequality and prejudice. I don't know how many more ways I can say that I reject your misplaced sense of morality.

All predators do, they believe they deserve the rules to not apply to them.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 08 2013 02:36 GMT
#2737
On August 08 2013 11:31 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 11:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:27 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
In case it went by you too fast:

If you all are agreeing that this is the attitude that I should be expecting from the vast majority of hetero cis men (THE NUMBERS), I don't think you have any right to demand that I owe them (or you) anything when it comes to feelings.

That's not how consent works. That's how predators with an entitlement complex believe consent should work.


KwarK, I'm sorry, but you have long since become irrelevant in this discussion. All you do is try to make logical arguments for inequality and prejudice. I don't know how many more ways I can say that I reject your misplaced sense of morality.

All predators do, they believe they deserve the rules to not apply to them.


You're like a broken record.

All oppressors believe that they are right for oppressing others.

Regardless of what you say or what you try to label me as, I'm not going to accept that there's special "rules" for me because you say so.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44355 Posts
August 08 2013 02:37 GMT
#2738
On August 08 2013 11:36 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 11:31 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:30 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:27 KwarK wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:27 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
In case it went by you too fast:

If you all are agreeing that this is the attitude that I should be expecting from the vast majority of hetero cis men (THE NUMBERS), I don't think you have any right to demand that I owe them (or you) anything when it comes to feelings.

That's not how consent works. That's how predators with an entitlement complex believe consent should work.


KwarK, I'm sorry, but you have long since become irrelevant in this discussion. All you do is try to make logical arguments for inequality and prejudice. I don't know how many more ways I can say that I reject your misplaced sense of morality.

All predators do, they believe they deserve the rules to not apply to them.


You're like a broken record.

All oppressors believe that they are right for oppressing others.

Regardless of what you say or what you try to label me as, I'm not going to accept that there's special "rules" for me because you say so.

There are not. It just amounts to "try not to fuck people who don't want to fuck you, even if you can come up with an excuse". It's not a special rule, you just believe it shouldn't apply to you because "wah, wah, trans oppression, wah".
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 08 2013 02:37 GMT
#2739
On August 08 2013 11:28 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 11:26 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:21 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:16 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:12 DoubleReed wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:05 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 10:55 DoubleReed wrote:
I gotta say, this is rather confusing to me. I don't really see what the big deal is with trans people disclosing their gender, but if anything, Raspberry is making me think that it's a serious issue. His arguments are exactly the ones of an unrepentant predator. I don't know why you keep trying when he clearly doesn't understand consent. I don't see this issue exactly as Kwark does, but then I haven't really thought about it at all.

I suppose it's just another reason why consent should be covered in sex ed class.


Disclosing gender status isn't important. I figured that'd be easy for you to understand since you so casually disregard it anyway.


Coming from you, Mr. "It's not my responsibility," this means nothing.

I just don't consider trans and cis to be such massively huge parts of identity that the difference between them is equivalent to different people. That counts as "casually disregard" for it, apparently.


No, I identified myself as female.

You're using male pronouns.

You are denying my identity that I disclosed.

Why should I take any of this seriously when you say that i should disclose and when I do, you say that I'm not who I say I am and I am only what you say I am.

I don't know of any other appropriate time that someone deserves to be told to fuck off than when they strip someone else of their identity.

Hopefully, you'll just come to understand how horrible you are being.

But we are not required to care how you feel. We can say things and how you feel afterwords is up to you. Much like you don't care if someone is hurt by your actions, we are not required to care if you are hurt ours. At the end if the day, you willingly engaged in discussion and are responsible how you after it.


I'm glad that you've arrived at my level.

Does this mean you concede?
never, I will always refer to you as a her. I'm just pointing out that your point of view makes you a heartless bitch.


A "heart" in your context is not necessary for a casual fuck.

A "heart" in your context is not even present in a casual fuck setting.

A "heart" in your context is choosing fear over love.

In your context, I am ok not having a heart in those situations.

Sure, however you justify it to yourself. It is all about you after all.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
RaspberrySC2
Profile Joined November 2011
United States168 Posts
August 08 2013 02:42 GMT
#2740
On August 08 2013 11:37 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 11:28 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:26 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:22 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:21 Plansix wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:16 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:12 DoubleReed wrote:
On August 08 2013 11:05 RaspberrySC2 wrote:
On August 08 2013 10:55 DoubleReed wrote:
I gotta say, this is rather confusing to me. I don't really see what the big deal is with trans people disclosing their gender, but if anything, Raspberry is making me think that it's a serious issue. His arguments are exactly the ones of an unrepentant predator. I don't know why you keep trying when he clearly doesn't understand consent. I don't see this issue exactly as Kwark does, but then I haven't really thought about it at all.

I suppose it's just another reason why consent should be covered in sex ed class.


Disclosing gender status isn't important. I figured that'd be easy for you to understand since you so casually disregard it anyway.


Coming from you, Mr. "It's not my responsibility," this means nothing.

I just don't consider trans and cis to be such massively huge parts of identity that the difference between them is equivalent to different people. That counts as "casually disregard" for it, apparently.


No, I identified myself as female.

You're using male pronouns.

You are denying my identity that I disclosed.

Why should I take any of this seriously when you say that i should disclose and when I do, you say that I'm not who I say I am and I am only what you say I am.

I don't know of any other appropriate time that someone deserves to be told to fuck off than when they strip someone else of their identity.

Hopefully, you'll just come to understand how horrible you are being.

But we are not required to care how you feel. We can say things and how you feel afterwords is up to you. Much like you don't care if someone is hurt by your actions, we are not required to care if you are hurt ours. At the end if the day, you willingly engaged in discussion and are responsible how you after it.


I'm glad that you've arrived at my level.

Does this mean you concede?
never, I will always refer to you as a her. I'm just pointing out that your point of view makes you a heartless bitch.


A "heart" in your context is not necessary for a casual fuck.

A "heart" in your context is not even present in a casual fuck setting.

A "heart" in your context is choosing fear over love.

In your context, I am ok not having a heart in those situations.

Sure, however you justify it to yourself. It is all about you after all.


Do you disclose to your partners before you put your dick in them how emotionally invested you are in them?

Do you even have partners?

Maybe they don't want someone as clingy as you sound.
Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 149 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech21
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 409
Horang2 336
Larva 298
EffOrt 292
Mind 80
sorry 64
Pusan 60
Hyun 57
ggaemo 53
scan(afreeca) 51
[ Show more ]
Killer 45
Bale 39
NotJumperer 37
Sharp 31
Barracks 29
Yoon 22
Sacsri 19
Shinee 15
Hm[arnc] 14
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto105
League of Legends
JimRising 404
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1274
edward72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7831
ceh9672
Happy291
crisheroes214
Sick154
dupreeh80
Pyrionflax7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick569
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast5
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2278
League of Legends
• Jankos1051
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
22m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 22m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 22m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.