• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:45
CEST 13:45
KST 20:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8487 users

Girl of 12 "born a killer" - Page 11

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
mrRoflpwn
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2618 Posts
February 03 2012 07:31 GMT
#201
I read about 2 paragraphs before I quit. I was fucking scared man. It really creeped me out- she sees the devil in her sleep?! thats really terrifying to me...
Long live the Boss Toss!
Demonhunter04
Profile Joined July 2011
1530 Posts
February 03 2012 07:35 GMT
#202
On February 03 2012 16:31 mrRoflpwn wrote:
I read about 2 paragraphs before I quit. I was fucking scared man. It really creeped me out- she sees the devil in her sleep?! thats really terrifying to me...


It's just text, man. I believe in you, keep reading xD
"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerSMMA
bOneSeven
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Romania685 Posts
February 03 2012 07:50 GMT
#203
They should study her brain...You know this is rather interesting, to my understanding, most serial killer do this because they aren't able to feel anything, so any rush ( like for example when you watch a really cool sc2 game or kiss your girlfriend ) is not possible for her unless she does some extreme things. But this girl is totally messed up in the head. About people saying education had a role in this...bleah...Poor education give us domestic violence and lack of emotional intelligence ( which is horrible for society sure ), but it does not give us these kind of monsters...

BBC or Discovery should get a documentary out of her ! I'm really curious of these kind of people, because they are so alien to us in a way...Also at least there is honesty in her actions...Horrible acts were committed by humans who initially had empathy but were led to believe that some people are subhumans,bad for society, easily to be killed without consequence. And I believe she is right, probably the ultimate experience, to watch another human die( in case you don't have empathy ). I would guess it's the equivalent of normal people like us ( or at least seems to me ), the first night of love with the girl/boy you really love...Probably same intensity, but instead of good...bad...

This is very interesting and very frightening as well...She must be studied! Probably we would be able to prevent this thing from happening, if most people wanted..
Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
February 03 2012 08:01 GMT
#204
Holy reading about that was way too intriguing for my own liking..

For some reason I find myself intrigued by that someone (or something?) could be so completely lacking of emotion...

But damned is this shit fucked up
In the woods, there lurks..
Demonhunter04
Profile Joined July 2011
1530 Posts
February 03 2012 08:06 GMT
#205
On February 03 2012 17:01 Iplaythings wrote:
Holy reading about that was way too intriguing for my own liking..

For some reason I find myself intrigued by that someone (or something?) could be so completely lacking of emotion...

But damned is this shit fucked up


The perspective of someone lacking empathy is so different; it's only natural to be intrigued.
"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerSMMA
KungKras
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden484 Posts
February 03 2012 08:31 GMT
#206
Wow, that was fucked up.

I keep wondering, since there are so many sociopaths, if there is any evolutionary advantage to the way they behaves.
I mean the stuff about overcoming her beauty sounded like jealousy, which indicates competition. And imagine, in a primitive society, in a smaller community, without proper police work, this murder would probably be unresolved. Could it be a primitive strategty, to remove competition, and thus increase the chance of spreading your own genes?

Still, that story was on par with the most creepy fictional creepy pastas I have ever read. And it's real too.... World is a terrible place.
"When life gives me lemons, I go look for oranges"
bOneSeven
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Romania685 Posts
February 03 2012 08:48 GMT
#207
On February 03 2012 17:31 KungKras wrote:
Wow, that was fucked up.

I keep wondering, since there are so many sociopaths, if there is any evolutionary advantage to the way they behaves.
I mean the stuff about overcoming her beauty sounded like jealousy, which indicates competition. And imagine, in a primitive society, in a smaller community, without proper police work, this murder would probably be unresolved. Could it be a primitive strategty, to remove competition, and thus increase the chance of spreading your own genes?

Still, that story was on par with the most creepy fictional creepy pastas I have ever read. And it's real too.... World is a terrible place.


That's BS, they would've forked her ass after her first kill.
Planet earth is blue and there's nothing I can do
Newbistic
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
China2912 Posts
February 03 2012 09:04 GMT
#208
Well her daddy's not gonna have to worry about who she's dating any time soon.

What a terrible mental disorder to have.
Logic is Overrated
KungKras
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden484 Posts
February 03 2012 09:08 GMT
#209
On February 03 2012 17:48 bOneSeven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 17:31 KungKras wrote:
Wow, that was fucked up.

I keep wondering, since there are so many sociopaths, if there is any evolutionary advantage to the way they behaves.
I mean the stuff about overcoming her beauty sounded like jealousy, which indicates competition. And imagine, in a primitive society, in a smaller community, without proper police work, this murder would probably be unresolved. Could it be a primitive strategty, to remove competition, and thus increase the chance of spreading your own genes?

Still, that story was on par with the most creepy fictional creepy pastas I have ever read. And it's real too.... World is a terrible place.


That's BS, they would've forked her ass after her first kill.


Not if they didn't know it was her. Like I said, in a more primitive society, with a much more primitive policing system.
"When life gives me lemons, I go look for oranges"
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 03 2012 09:18 GMT
#210
Nah, just media and school fucked her mind up. Real killers don't see the devil or say there were born to be killers.
Real killers don't need to kill.If they do it for pleasure it's for the pleasure of the hunt, of preparing the kill, of knowing how not to be caught, not the kill itself.They do it with a purpose, most of the time, and not out of pure hatred.
They realise that what they do is not reversible, and most importantly, they have respect for human life.They have complete control over their emotions.
That takes some real skill,bro. Police and society just ramp up the skill, since you have to blend in, maybe accuse someone else, plant false trails.
I would respect someone like that to some extent, but not a jumped-up kid who's probably insane, craves attention so bad, and probably thinks most humans are useless.
Writing things like that in your diary is really stupid:
I don't want to hurt her but I need to do violence to her ... I need to overcome her beauty, her serenity, her security.

I was born to be a murderer. Killing for me is a mass turn-on and it just makes me so high I never want to come down.


A good look at this should reveal that she's not without emotions, and that she in some way forces herself to murder the other girl, to feel Incontrol.She's really insecure, careless, insane, and the remorse her unconscious felt eventually broke the dam and she told everyone. The fact that she had a crush on a prison officer, confirms my hypothesis.
She imagines herself as a devil and remains cold to the world, yet she is able to feel the burden of that and confesses to the law itself.

Yes. She was born with these problems She has a severe mental disorder for sure.

This is totally not true.
Society today is a cruel thing.
RIP Katie Rackliff
v3chr0
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States856 Posts
February 03 2012 09:38 GMT
#211
+ Show Spoiler +
"Some of the knife blows that Katie suffered in the attack had gone straight through her body and out the other side. Her sexual organs were mutilated, and her clothes pulled up, although there was no evidence of sexual assault."


Both of those sentences are... insane. A 12 year old doing that? That is soooooo disturbing, its unfortunate that a person can ever come to a state such as this, you never know who it could be thats like this either. kind of scary. It said she WAS polite and kind at one point. :|

+ Show Spoiler +
On a lighter note, her cold cruelty reminds me of the Sith, her power would be beyond comprehension
"He catches him with his pants down, backs him off into a corner, and then it's over." - Khaldor
dmnum
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Brazil6910 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 10:00:36
February 03 2012 09:46 GMT
#212
I think the things she has done are awful.

But at the same time I feel interested in her. Not sexually interested or anything, I just with I could study a person like this to try and figure how their mind works.


Edit: http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/leading-article-evil-unnatural-but-only-too-human-1275282.html
Apparently it was severe abuse coming from her mother.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 11:05:34
February 03 2012 11:05 GMT
#213
The only good thing about this whole story is that she started doing killings so young so she was not smart enough to cover her tracks. Imagine her an adult and cautious doing serial killings for who knows how long and who knows how many bodies left in her wake...
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
February 03 2012 11:06 GMT
#214
On February 03 2012 07:57 thOr6136 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 07:47 EquilasH wrote:
On February 03 2012 07:36 thOr6136 wrote:
On February 03 2012 06:57 EquilasH wrote:
On February 03 2012 06:43 thOr6136 wrote:
On February 03 2012 06:36 Myles wrote:
[OT: The girl clearly has some issues. Millions of kids around the world grow up with shitty upbringing and don't turn out like that.


It's called the butterfly effect "In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions; where a small change at one place in a nonlinear system can result in large differences to a later state." Read more about it if you find it interesting .


I'm not sure why you are associating this with the butterfly effect.
Let's say the bus is delayed 5 minutes, that might mean someone gets run over by the bus - however if you apply this to Sharon Carr's situation, I don't see how the fact that her mother gets home late from work one day or that the bathroom smells funny is gonna trigger something in her brain making her a ruthless killing machine.
To trigger something like this I would like to think something HUGE has to happen in her life OR that she has some very distinct brain malfunctions.

I am very interested in seeing how you want to apply the butterfly effect to this case though.

Edit: Fail quote.


I am reading some other posts, and i agree with you here (and some others) maybe she really has some very distinct brain malfunctions, that would be one explanation. With butterfly effect though (correct me if i am wrong), a small thing can cause a huge change in the outcome. The cause for killing might not be the bathroom smell (LOL) but probably something else and that is a misery to me. But that exact same cause could be applied to some other person and he would not turn into a ruthless killer. Wouldn't that mean the butterfly effect? Like y triggered x-actions that are not applied to some other person (that explains why everyone is not a serial killer) and those x-es shape in a way that the result is a serial killer. Damn, i have to read more about chaos theroy, only started a short time ago.


I guess we actually do agree upon the matter afterall. Initially I thought you were trying to justify this with a series of small-scaled events that happened during the short period of time that the teachers described as her going from gentle and polite to being disruptive and attention-seeking.
However, as soon as you include her (apparent) brain malfunctions in the equation. Then combined with a series of events you could argue that the butterfly effect applies to this case - and I think this was what you were actually doing, but I might've just misunderstood you.


Hmmm, but don't you think that even without brain malfunctions (ie. not being able to sense empathy) the outcome can be a serial killer? Or am i thinking here too shallowly?

EDIT: damn, i guess you were asking me the exact same question?


I do indeed believe that some serial killers don't necesarily have any significant kinds of genetic problems or malfunctions. However, when I look at this case I refuse to believe that this girl doesn't have some kind of brain defect - simply because of the severeness - she seems extremely cold and there's a significant lack of emotion in every quote of her in the original article.
The most conclusive factor as to why I believe that there has to be something wrong genetically, though, is that there seems to be a lack of traumatic experiences for something as severe as this to happen.
wat
dmnum
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Brazil6910 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 11:10:16
February 03 2012 11:09 GMT
#215
On February 03 2012 20:06 EquilasH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 07:57 thOr6136 wrote:
On February 03 2012 07:47 EquilasH wrote:
On February 03 2012 07:36 thOr6136 wrote:
On February 03 2012 06:57 EquilasH wrote:
On February 03 2012 06:43 thOr6136 wrote:
On February 03 2012 06:36 Myles wrote:
[OT: The girl clearly has some issues. Millions of kids around the world grow up with shitty upbringing and don't turn out like that.


It's called the butterfly effect "In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions; where a small change at one place in a nonlinear system can result in large differences to a later state." Read more about it if you find it interesting .


I'm not sure why you are associating this with the butterfly effect.
Let's say the bus is delayed 5 minutes, that might mean someone gets run over by the bus - however if you apply this to Sharon Carr's situation, I don't see how the fact that her mother gets home late from work one day or that the bathroom smells funny is gonna trigger something in her brain making her a ruthless killing machine.
To trigger something like this I would like to think something HUGE has to happen in her life OR that she has some very distinct brain malfunctions.

I am very interested in seeing how you want to apply the butterfly effect to this case though.

Edit: Fail quote.


I am reading some other posts, and i agree with you here (and some others) maybe she really has some very distinct brain malfunctions, that would be one explanation. With butterfly effect though (correct me if i am wrong), a small thing can cause a huge change in the outcome. The cause for killing might not be the bathroom smell (LOL) but probably something else and that is a misery to me. But that exact same cause could be applied to some other person and he would not turn into a ruthless killer. Wouldn't that mean the butterfly effect? Like y triggered x-actions that are not applied to some other person (that explains why everyone is not a serial killer) and those x-es shape in a way that the result is a serial killer. Damn, i have to read more about chaos theroy, only started a short time ago.


I guess we actually do agree upon the matter afterall. Initially I thought you were trying to justify this with a series of small-scaled events that happened during the short period of time that the teachers described as her going from gentle and polite to being disruptive and attention-seeking.
However, as soon as you include her (apparent) brain malfunctions in the equation. Then combined with a series of events you could argue that the butterfly effect applies to this case - and I think this was what you were actually doing, but I might've just misunderstood you.


Hmmm, but don't you think that even without brain malfunctions (ie. not being able to sense empathy) the outcome can be a serial killer? Or am i thinking here too shallowly?

EDIT: damn, i guess you were asking me the exact same question?


I do indeed believe that some serial killers don't necesarily have any significant kinds of genetic problems or malfunctions. However, when I look at this case I refuse to believe that this girl doesn't have some kind of brain defect - simply because of the severeness - she seems extremely cold and there's a significant lack of emotion in every quote of her in the original article.
The most conclusive factor as to why I believe that there has to be something wrong genetically, though, is that there seems to be a lack of traumatic experiences for something as severe as this to happen.
Read the article I posted right above you. Her mother used to put pepper in her vagina to punish her. Of course the kid is messed up.
EternaLLegacy
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States410 Posts
February 03 2012 11:09 GMT
#216
On February 03 2012 18:46 dmnum wrote:
I think the things she has done are awful.

But at the same time I feel interested in her. Not sexually interested or anything, I just with I could study a person like this to try and figure how their mind works.


Edit: http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/leading-article-evil-unnatural-but-only-too-human-1275282.html
Apparently it was severe abuse coming from her mother.


Of course it was.

The idea that people are born physically normal but psychologically nuts is a myth. The only possible way for people like this young girl to possibly exist is through parental abuse.
Statists gonna State.
RogerX
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
New Zealand3180 Posts
February 03 2012 11:13 GMT
#217
Reminds me of the Joker from the Dark Knight...

But really, I read a lot of articles about fucked up murderers but this is... just..
Stick it up. take it up. step aside and see the world
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
February 03 2012 11:19 GMT
#218
On February 03 2012 20:09 dmnum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 20:06 EquilasH wrote:
On February 03 2012 07:57 thOr6136 wrote:
On February 03 2012 07:47 EquilasH wrote:
On February 03 2012 07:36 thOr6136 wrote:
On February 03 2012 06:57 EquilasH wrote:
On February 03 2012 06:43 thOr6136 wrote:
On February 03 2012 06:36 Myles wrote:
[OT: The girl clearly has some issues. Millions of kids around the world grow up with shitty upbringing and don't turn out like that.


It's called the butterfly effect "In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions; where a small change at one place in a nonlinear system can result in large differences to a later state." Read more about it if you find it interesting .


I'm not sure why you are associating this with the butterfly effect.
Let's say the bus is delayed 5 minutes, that might mean someone gets run over by the bus - however if you apply this to Sharon Carr's situation, I don't see how the fact that her mother gets home late from work one day or that the bathroom smells funny is gonna trigger something in her brain making her a ruthless killing machine.
To trigger something like this I would like to think something HUGE has to happen in her life OR that she has some very distinct brain malfunctions.

I am very interested in seeing how you want to apply the butterfly effect to this case though.

Edit: Fail quote.


I am reading some other posts, and i agree with you here (and some others) maybe she really has some very distinct brain malfunctions, that would be one explanation. With butterfly effect though (correct me if i am wrong), a small thing can cause a huge change in the outcome. The cause for killing might not be the bathroom smell (LOL) but probably something else and that is a misery to me. But that exact same cause could be applied to some other person and he would not turn into a ruthless killer. Wouldn't that mean the butterfly effect? Like y triggered x-actions that are not applied to some other person (that explains why everyone is not a serial killer) and those x-es shape in a way that the result is a serial killer. Damn, i have to read more about chaos theroy, only started a short time ago.


I guess we actually do agree upon the matter afterall. Initially I thought you were trying to justify this with a series of small-scaled events that happened during the short period of time that the teachers described as her going from gentle and polite to being disruptive and attention-seeking.
However, as soon as you include her (apparent) brain malfunctions in the equation. Then combined with a series of events you could argue that the butterfly effect applies to this case - and I think this was what you were actually doing, but I might've just misunderstood you.


Hmmm, but don't you think that even without brain malfunctions (ie. not being able to sense empathy) the outcome can be a serial killer? Or am i thinking here too shallowly?

EDIT: damn, i guess you were asking me the exact same question?


I do indeed believe that some serial killers don't necesarily have any significant kinds of genetic problems or malfunctions. However, when I look at this case I refuse to believe that this girl doesn't have some kind of brain defect - simply because of the severeness - she seems extremely cold and there's a significant lack of emotion in every quote of her in the original article.
The most conclusive factor as to why I believe that there has to be something wrong genetically, though, is that there seems to be a lack of traumatic experiences for something as severe as this to happen.
Read the article I posted right above you. Her mother used to put pepper in her vagina to punish her. Of course the kid is messed up.


That gives a completely different view to the whole matter than the original article.
It is extremely interesting what makes people cope in different ways with traumatic experiences like these, though.
wat
Spitfire
Profile Joined September 2009
South Africa442 Posts
February 03 2012 11:39 GMT
#219
On February 03 2012 20:13 RogerX wrote:
Reminds me of the Joker from the Dark Knight...

But really, I read a lot of articles about fucked up murderers but this is... just..


She sounds worse. The Joker has some kind of sanity to his insanity.

She sounds like a horror movie character. Someone mentioned a film called The Orphan, this makes me think of that too. The kind of thing society just cant accept actually exists. I'm sure she makes an interesting case of psychologists though, and the nature vs nurture debate.

brimestone
Profile Joined January 2012
South Africa16 Posts
February 03 2012 11:42 GMT
#220
I don't think its anything to do with ur surroundings or this and that.
I think its a matter of choice. She fried hamsters and killed a neighbors dog?
There is no surroundings that teach kids to do that.
The things she wrote in her diary about why and how she killed, That isn't happy kiddie play play writing.
Its seemed like a person that knew what she wrote and why.. or some metal lyrics from some band.

She is 12 years old. In my eyes 12 years old children already know the difference between good and evil.. hell people use to get married at what 13 to 15 in the shakespear years.
Ask ur self. when u were 12 years old? what grade where u at school at that time. i was grade 6. and i knew the difference between good and evil. i wasn't a dumbass that goes... oooww.. what will happen if is stab her?.. i Fucken know what will happen.

lol..

Put it this way.. i had cum wen i was 13... in the animal kingdom.. .. when u have cum.. ur body matured therefor your mind.

so i don't think u are born a killer. you chose to be a killer
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11039
StarCastTV_EN244
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings125
CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko298
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8092
Jaedong 4162
EffOrt 1968
BeSt 788
actioN 766
Killer 698
Soma 555
Horang2 459
ZerO 392
Pusan 289
[ Show more ]
Stork 209
Zeus 189
Rush 171
Barracks 112
JYJ 110
Mong 57
HiyA 48
ToSsGirL 39
Snow 38
Bale 28
Shinee 27
Sharp 26
Sexy 25
sorry 23
Terrorterran 19
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
hero 9
Sacsri 8
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5446
Dendi537
XaKoH 341
League of Legends
Reynor58
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_39
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2600
Other Games
gofns70632
singsing1490
olofmeister1200
byalli539
Livibee209
OGKoka 101
ArmadaUGS68
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream328
StarCraft 2
WardiTV310
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 129
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV45
League of Legends
• Jankos1739
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 15m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 15m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.