• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:40
CEST 11:40
KST 18:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9771 users

Girl of 12 "born a killer" - Page 10

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 16 Next All
frogmelter
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States971 Posts
February 03 2012 05:31 GMT
#181
I've been in a mostly good mood today but this thread is ruining it...

Every time I visit teamliquid and see this story on the side bar, my mood immediately takes a nosedive....

Happened like... 5 times already. Hiding the general section for now....
TL+ Member
liberal
Profile Joined November 2011
1116 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 16:58:12
February 03 2012 05:38 GMT
#182
Clearly people misunderstood my point here so I'm just gonna delete this post so I don't get called a delusional idiot again. Thanks TL.
NTTemplar
Profile Joined August 2011
609 Posts
February 03 2012 05:43 GMT
#183
Most killers become that due to events after birth, but some people are born killers, sociopaths are the first that comes to mind, people that is incapable of feeling remorse. Due to this lack of feeling remorse they will tend to destroy even the lives of others due to not seeing it as anymore meaningful than that really annoying puzzlegame they couldn't understand.
"Between Tomorrow's dream and yesterday's regret, is today's opportunity"
Noro
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada991 Posts
February 03 2012 05:48 GMT
#184
It's likely a brain abnormality. I'd like to see scans of her brain, we've been looking at brains of serial killers in psychology. Very interesting stuff. At least they got her before she hurt more people..
Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I'd strike the sun if it insulted me.
Randomaccount#77123
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States5003 Posts
February 03 2012 05:54 GMT
#185
--- Nuked ---
kochujang
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1226 Posts
February 03 2012 06:09 GMT
#186
On February 03 2012 14:54 Barrin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 14:38 liberal wrote:
On February 03 2012 14:31 frogmelter wrote:
I've been in a mostly good mood today but this thread is ruining it...

Every time I visit teamliquid and see this story on the side bar, my mood immediately takes a nosedive....

Happened like... 5 times already. Hiding the general section for now....

So your good mood is predicated on maintaining the delusion that the world isn't often a violent, fucked up place?

I guess that makes sense. Most happy people I meet are pretty naive and expert at denial. I wonder why I have this urge to embrace reality at every turn...

Because you're intelligent.

A lot of people who are labeling themselves as intelligent, or worse, intellectual, have an unhealthy urge to focus on everything that is negative. They claim they are realists, but I perceive them as sensationalists in disguise. "Good things" are not as exiting and so easy to overlook.
liberal
Profile Joined November 2011
1116 Posts
February 03 2012 06:13 GMT
#187
On February 03 2012 14:54 Barrin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 14:38 liberal wrote:
On February 03 2012 14:31 frogmelter wrote:
I've been in a mostly good mood today but this thread is ruining it...

Every time I visit teamliquid and see this story on the side bar, my mood immediately takes a nosedive....

Happened like... 5 times already. Hiding the general section for now....

So your good mood is predicated on maintaining the delusion that the world isn't often a violent, fucked up place?

I guess that makes sense. Most happy people I meet are pretty naive and expert at denial. I wonder why I have this urge to embrace reality at every turn...

Because you're intelligent.

Hmmm.... I hope you are being serious and not sarcastically mocking me, it's hard for me to tell...

I'll just assume the former for now, that's what a happy person would do.
crazie-penguin
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States1253 Posts
February 03 2012 06:15 GMT
#188
On February 03 2012 15:13 liberal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 14:54 Barrin wrote:
On February 03 2012 14:38 liberal wrote:
On February 03 2012 14:31 frogmelter wrote:
I've been in a mostly good mood today but this thread is ruining it...

Every time I visit teamliquid and see this story on the side bar, my mood immediately takes a nosedive....

Happened like... 5 times already. Hiding the general section for now....

So your good mood is predicated on maintaining the delusion that the world isn't often a violent, fucked up place?

I guess that makes sense. Most happy people I meet are pretty naive and expert at denial. I wonder why I have this urge to embrace reality at every turn...

Because you're intelligent.

Hmmm.... I hope you are being serious and not sarcastically mocking me, it's hard for me to tell...

I'll just assume the former for now, that's what a happy person would do.

you're certainly not making yourself look intelligent.
village_idiot
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
2436 Posts
February 03 2012 06:28 GMT
#189
On February 03 2012 04:54 Kamais Ookin wrote:
" I am a killer. Killing is my business - and business is good."

Megadeth influenced her I see.

That is a great song.

It's a bit silly, but also catchy as hell!
bigwig123
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
163 Posts
February 03 2012 06:29 GMT
#190
reminds me about nevada tan, they prob would be good friends
frogmelter
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States971 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 06:35:30
February 03 2012 06:29 GMT
#191
On February 03 2012 14:38 liberal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 14:31 frogmelter wrote:
I've been in a mostly good mood today but this thread is ruining it...

Every time I visit teamliquid and see this story on the side bar, my mood immediately takes a nosedive....

Happened like... 5 times already. Hiding the general section for now....

So your good mood is predicated on maintaining the delusion that the world isn't often a violent, fucked up place?

I guess that makes sense. Most happy people I meet are pretty naive and expert at denial. I wonder why I have this urge to embrace reality at every turn...


Dude, human perception is a delusion. You realize that right? No one has an unbiased and clear view of the world.

If avoiding thinking about bad things is "naive and expert at denial", then sure I am those things. I see nothing but positives in doing so in this case. And yes, I try to not to dwell on negative things like this. Why? Because it's a past event. Thinking about how fucked up some shit is doesn't help the situation. I would also argue that it is not uncommon for people to feel bad when they read about such things. There is enough fucked up shit in the world. Tons of it... Enough for it to fill our thoughts for a lifetime if we let it. I'm confused why you feel thinking about really messed up stuff is a good thing?

You could argue that it is embracing "reality". You talk as if you've experienced "reality". You realize that humans can't really understand "reality" and that everyone lives in their own delusions right? They're part of being human. eg. Delusions about how important we are, delusions that other people will be in control of their cars on the freeway.

I don't know you as a person, but I feel your views seem a bit elitist and hypocritical for my taste....

On a side note, signing out from my TL account causes everything show itself. derp.
TL+ Member
NeMeSiS3
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Canada2972 Posts
February 03 2012 06:37 GMT
#192
I feel as if it's some version of Mike Myers, like a real life perfect example of the movie Halloween. Kid just is a murderer, the only real thing you can do is lock them up until they can show consistently that they are not, but how do you tell, especially if its a psychopathic disorder...
FoTG fighting!
liberal
Profile Joined November 2011
1116 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 06:59:32
February 03 2012 06:48 GMT
#193
On February 03 2012 15:29 frogmelter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 14:38 liberal wrote:
On February 03 2012 14:31 frogmelter wrote:
I've been in a mostly good mood today but this thread is ruining it...

Every time I visit teamliquid and see this story on the side bar, my mood immediately takes a nosedive....

Happened like... 5 times already. Hiding the general section for now....

So your good mood is predicated on maintaining the delusion that the world isn't often a violent, fucked up place?

I guess that makes sense. Most happy people I meet are pretty naive and expert at denial. I wonder why I have this urge to embrace reality at every turn...


Dude, human perception is a delusion. You realize that right? No one has an unbiased and clear view of the world.

If avoiding thinking about bad things is "naive and expert at denial", then sure I am those things. I see nothing but positives in doing so in this case. And yes, I try to not to dwell on negative things like this. Why? Because it's a past event. Thinking about how fucked up some shit is doesn't help the situation. I would also argue that it is not uncommon for people to feel bad when they read about such things. There is enough fucked up shit in the world. Tons of it... Enough for it to fill our thoughts for a lifetime if we let it. I'm confused why you feel thinking about really messed up stuff is a good thing?

You could argue that it is embracing "reality". You talk as if you've experienced "reality". You realize that humans can't really understand "reality" and that everyone lives in their own delusions right? They're part of being human. eg. Delusions about how important we are, delusions that other people will be in control of their cars on the freeway.

I don't know you as a person, but I feel your views seem a bit elitist and hypocritical for my taste....

On a side note, signing out from my TL account causes everything show itself. derp.

I guess I'm just of the attitude that coming to terms with what the world is and that it can be really terrible in many ways means you won't have a need to avoid that realization. Avoidance to me seems much less healthy than acceptance. I didn't mean to imply that my view of the world is the only unbiased or clear one, just that people who make a habit of purposely avoiding certain truths are kind of living in denial, that their happiness is predicated on denial and avoidance instead of embracing reality. If you bring up things which don't require an unbiased view of the world, like something as simple as human mortality, most people become extremely uncomfortable and seek to avoid any thought or mention of it. That to me seems like denial and seems unhealthy. Sorry if that comes across as elitist or if I'm trying to sound more intelligent than other people, that wasn't my intention. I'll stop derailing the thread now.


On February 03 2012 15:15 crazie-penguin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 15:13 liberal wrote:
On February 03 2012 14:54 Barrin wrote:
On February 03 2012 14:38 liberal wrote:
On February 03 2012 14:31 frogmelter wrote:
I've been in a mostly good mood today but this thread is ruining it...

Every time I visit teamliquid and see this story on the side bar, my mood immediately takes a nosedive....

Happened like... 5 times already. Hiding the general section for now....

So your good mood is predicated on maintaining the delusion that the world isn't often a violent, fucked up place?

I guess that makes sense. Most happy people I meet are pretty naive and expert at denial. I wonder why I have this urge to embrace reality at every turn...

Because you're intelligent.

Hmmm.... I hope you are being serious and not sarcastically mocking me, it's hard for me to tell...

I'll just assume the former for now, that's what a happy person would do.

you're certainly not making yourself look intelligent.

Then I guess I was right after all, ignorance is bliss.
theBALLS
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Singapore2935 Posts
February 03 2012 06:52 GMT
#194
On February 03 2012 14:38 liberal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 14:31 frogmelter wrote:
I've been in a mostly good mood today but this thread is ruining it...

Every time I visit teamliquid and see this story on the side bar, my mood immediately takes a nosedive....

Happened like... 5 times already. Hiding the general section for now....

So your good mood is predicated on maintaining the delusion that the world isn't often a violent, fucked up place?

I guess that makes sense. Most happy people I meet are pretty naive and expert at denial. I wonder why I have this urge to embrace reality at every turn...

Wow you're such a wise man.

Could you please send me an autograph?
If you lose the stick, you'll always have theBALLS.
iamahydralisk
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States813 Posts
February 03 2012 07:04 GMT
#195
am I the only one who was somewhat surprised when I found out she was black? not trying to insinuate anything. just imagined her as some crazy white girl for some reason.
"well if youre looking for long term, go safe, if you expect it to end either way, go risky. wow. just like sc2" - friend of mine when I asked him which girl to pick
nalgene
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada2153 Posts
February 03 2012 07:11 GMT
#196
On February 03 2012 16:04 iamahydralisk wrote:
am I the only one who was somewhat surprised when I found out she was black? not trying to insinuate anything. just imagined her as some crazy white girl for some reason.

Yeah... most of the cases tend to be of european descent... kind of surprised...
Year 2500 Greater Israel ( Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Gaza Strip, West Bank, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen )
-Duderino-
Profile Joined July 2011
United States80 Posts
February 03 2012 07:15 GMT
#197
Ya I imagined a white girl also. I think the month she spent in a foster home might have something to do with this. Something in her life must have caused such a sick change in her. Like it isnt till you turn like 14 that you start making your own descisions, so you gotta blame the parents for this one.
The Dude abides.
Demonhunter04
Profile Joined July 2011
1530 Posts
February 03 2012 07:19 GMT
#198
On February 03 2012 06:12 darkscream wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 04:54 Zinnwaldite wrote:
these things are so interesting,, would be great to have a chat with her..

i kinda wanna fuck her for some reason..

User was temp banned for this post.


I would have been cool with this comment if the GIRL WASNT TWELVE WTF.

sooo fucked up, I hope I never meet a 12 year old like this.


She was 12 in 1992.
"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerSMMA
forgottendreams
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1771 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 07:32:00
February 03 2012 07:19 GMT
#199
On February 03 2012 16:04 iamahydralisk wrote:
am I the only one who was somewhat surprised when I found out she was black? not trying to insinuate anything. just imagined her as some crazy white girl for some reason.


Not really, a book I read when I was 14 or so (so please don't fuck me over for not remembering the specific name) by an ex FBI agent who worked in profiling said the typical person with serial killing tendencies would be older, white, male, lone wolf, derive pleasure from the killings and had a remarkable or pained childhood.

The person here breaks half of those tendencies if we are to assume she would continue killing and become a serial killer (seems likely...).
TheQforce
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom48 Posts
February 03 2012 07:28 GMT
#200
I understand the lack of caring over another person may lead to being hacing no regrets in killing others, but all that "i'm a killer " "buisness is good" stuff seems like what a tryhard wannabe insane killer would say
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 12
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe152
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss958
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1749
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
singsing1412
olofmeister1063
ceh9602
crisheroes308
XBOCT144
DeMusliM137
Livibee100
ArmadaUGS84
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 18
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2281
League of Legends
• Jankos1599
• Rush1210
• Stunt434
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20m
OSC
3h 20m
Stellar Fest
3h 20m
OSC
14h 20m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.