• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:16
CEST 11:16
KST 18:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10245 users

Have you ever used hacks in a game? - Page 31

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 37 Next All
Orgondor
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden16 Posts
January 08 2012 11:32 GMT
#601
Only multiplayer hack I've used was the colour changer for BW that let me have my name in different colours
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-08 11:36:39
January 08 2012 11:33 GMT
#602
I used maphack and pickit and all of that shit in Diablo II, and I have absolutely no regrets.

I also used to maphack on Vanilla SC in 3v3 or 4v4 Fastest games. I also really don't regret that either, considering everyone who plays Fastest hacks anyways. When all 8 players are doing it it actually gets surprisingly fun.

I've never hacked in BW or anything else since though.

A friend of mine also got his CDkey banned from Bnet for running a file called exploit.exe.

When it's at the point where even Tiger's AH from the failed TLTour could catch your hack, you're probably an idiot.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Dyspathy
Profile Joined August 2010
United States83 Posts
January 08 2012 11:54 GMT
#603
d2 map/reveal hack only really... i did use trainers a lot in single player games though.
Isken
Profile Joined November 2010
Korea (South)1131 Posts
January 08 2012 11:59 GMT
#604
The only one i extensively used was the maphack in D2.
I tried out some bots to do some mephisto runs or that guy on act V but it didn't really work smoothly so I never used it that much, but I had the intention too.


YaShock
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Hungary119 Posts
January 08 2012 12:21 GMT
#605
On January 07 2012 11:01 LegendaryZ wrote:
Diablo 2: Hacked items, Map Hack, Meph/Pindle Bot
Starcraft: Drop Hack, Map Hack
Counterstrike: Map Hack, Wall Hack, Speed Hack, Aimbot, etc.
Gunbound: Aimbot
Maplestory: Vacuum Hack, Health/Mana Hack, Attack Speed/Damage Hack, Invulnerability, Botting
Every other MMORPG I ever played: Botting

Honestly, for every single game I played, if there was a hack, cheat or bot available, I've probably used it at some point or another...


Gz.... You must be proud of yourself for taking wins you don't deserve for years in a lot of games.... How is this even fun? Once twice I get it, but that much.. eh..
As for me, no I have never used, and probably won't.
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
January 08 2012 12:22 GMT
#606
Oh I voted no but then I remembered I used maphack in D2. Everyone who played D2 used maphack though.
wat
ClanRH.TV
Profile Joined July 2010
United States462 Posts
January 08 2012 12:31 GMT
#607
Used maphack in broodwar when I was a youngin....i was so terrible and I only used it in Fastest Map possible LOL.
"Don't take life too seriously because you'll never get out alive."
Labil
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden52 Posts
January 08 2012 12:32 GMT
#608
I'm not sure you'd rate it as a hack but, I botted throughout 7 years of WoW. (Bought 100's of thousands of gold)

And I wouln't really classify myselves as someone without social skills / no life as you put it, quite the opposite.

In MMORPG's atleast, I enjoy leveling the first character, then, not so much. I enjoy the game due to the challenges (it used to have..) and thoose are all on maxlevel.

I do not have the time, I'd rather spend it with my family. And the precious time I have for gaming, for high end raiding/pvp so I'd rather pay for a bot subscription or a powerleveler to do the leveling for me. I'd rather spend 1 hour at work and fund 2 days of powerleveling or a month of a licensed botfee.

As with hacks, I dunno, I tried out wallhack in CS 1.4, nothing else, used some console hax in Skyrim to get past a bugged NPC.

Morally for me, hacking is absolutely fine, although I don't do it, however when it comes to competetive gameplay all I have to say is ......
hoorah
Gotmog
Profile Joined October 2010
Serbia899 Posts
January 08 2012 12:43 GMT
#609
Hacks on privet wow server ? Rofl...who cares about that...

Hmm....i remember using AV honor farming bot in wow for a few days...
Then it got fixed...

"When you play the game of drones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground"
Gotmog
Profile Joined October 2010
Serbia899 Posts
January 08 2012 12:45 GMT
#610
On January 08 2012 21:22 EquilasH wrote:
Oh I voted no but then I remembered I used maphack in D2. Everyone who played D2 used maphack though.

I didn't ...don't even know what it is
"When you play the game of drones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground"
EquilasH
Profile Joined April 2009
Denmark2142 Posts
January 08 2012 12:50 GMT
#611
On January 08 2012 21:45 Gotmog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2012 21:22 EquilasH wrote:
Oh I voted no but then I remembered I used maphack in D2. Everyone who played D2 used maphack though.

I didn't ...don't even know what it is

Oh, most people did though, at least in these past 4-5 years of D2.
wat
KarbonxD
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom14 Posts
January 08 2012 12:50 GMT
#612
I hackde Cs:s once for the giggles with a few friends, would never do it again though. I'll admit it was fun while it lasted.
The bigger the better, unless its a shit..
leBIGcrab
Profile Joined February 2011
France313 Posts
January 08 2012 12:56 GMT
#613
Used claim bot and map hack in FFXI.

Like everyone? lol
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6183 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-08 13:04:44
January 08 2012 13:01 GMT
#614
I use maphack, Multiselect command, automatic worker build+mine
all on iccup without problems
+ Show Spoiler +
nah just joking. I am legit player. Damn you hackers. I have norhing against hacking in single player mode,
but why the hell would you want to ruin the fun from others

Edit:was a legit player. These days i dont even have other games than poker installed:/
Niarro
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada22 Posts
January 08 2012 16:57 GMT
#615
When I was younger I'd sometimes use a name spoofer in SC:BW.. my friend would create one of those 7v1 comp stomps, and I'd join up as Computer. I'm sure you can imagine how it went from there. Silly times.
Rawr
Aruno
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
New Zealand748 Posts
January 08 2012 17:04 GMT
#616
Used hacks in Diablo 2, Mousepad maphacks of course. So could just run through levels knowing where to go next always.
And used dropkick hacks in battle.net Dota, back in 2008.
If I do hack, it will be not to win in multiplayer games. But to get rid of bullshit in games.
Diablo 2 just was exshausting after countless hours. So having free map vision helped efficency a lot.
Dota back in the days, was just terriable players online. Thou times have not changed. Meaning players still ruin games and just plain suck. But now with Dota 2 we have reporting. Which takes over the drop hacks purpose with greater wide spread effect. Which I appricate a lot.
aruno, arunoaj, aruno_aj | Those are my main aliases
DrahtMaul
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany74 Posts
January 08 2012 17:07 GMT
#617
Coded some hacks for various open-source games and sent the source to the developers of that particular game.
SomniGiggles
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom214 Posts
January 08 2012 17:09 GMT
#618
I've always wanted to try it, just merely serious. CS:S was on sale for like £3 or something few years ago so me and my friend did it. Was super amusing for few hours.

After that, I knew I only had a week or so before banned (thanks VAC) so I made most of it, most of the time just did wallhacks on surf servers. Nobody ever knew it was just amusing for me to test.

My friend was a fairly good CS:S player and did a Team match with wallhacks on. It made him a worse player because he was trying to make it look like he wasn't hacking too much that it affected him.
Durp
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada3117 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-08 17:16:56
January 08 2012 17:15 GMT
#619
Power Overwhelming

During my youth, I may have been guilty for using key loggers with friends on every PC at a cybercafe for D2 passwords. In hindsight, it's a good thing internet banking didn't really exist at that time.
SOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoo Many BANELINGS!!
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-08 17:16:13
January 08 2012 17:15 GMT
#620
Wtf would you mess around with other people like that?
Now cheats (single player) is another matter, in case of RPGs where you freaking need to grind yourself to earth.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1211
Horang2 1132
ggaemo 672
Larva 583
Stork 347
Bisu 339
Leta 214
PianO 187
Killer 45
Hyuk 45
[ Show more ]
Sexy 36
EffOrt 29
Bale 24
yabsab 20
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
sorry 13
Soma 11
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 353
Reynor86
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1203
Other Games
Mew2King149
crisheroes105
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5966
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1189
• Jankos1077
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
44m
Online Event
1h 44m
FEL
6h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.