• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:05
CEST 01:05
KST 08:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13234 users

Have you ever used hacks in a game? - Page 15

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 37 Next All
BluePanther
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2776 Posts
January 07 2012 08:15 GMT
#281
Never once. Cheating in a multiplayer game is shitty.
Sephy90
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1785 Posts
January 07 2012 08:15 GMT
#282
I think I only used maphack back then in Diablo 2. Hardcore was so scary without lol but when they had patched it I never used it again O_O.
"So I turned the lights off at night and practiced by myself"
CustomKal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada749 Posts
January 07 2012 08:17 GMT
#283
Only hack I've ever used when was I decided to play on a hacking server in CS. Other than that, no.
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 08:24:54
January 07 2012 08:22 GMT
#284
i've used infinite skill level bug in diablo 2 online. (super fast leveling, farming hell cow level)
(1.09)

http://www.ladderhall.com/ericjwin/109/skilllvlz.html
shows how its done.
i did it with all the items attained via trade, no outside program.


1.) You must have -str item(s) (bugged soj for example; -16 str)
2.) You must be able to get in the negatives of str (15 str for 1 bugged soj, 31 str for 2 bugged soj)
3.) Get to level 42 or higher
4.) Put your skill charms in your inventory (For the type of skills you want to skill hack,
Example: +1 lightning skill charm for lightning sorceress)
5.) Put your items on that give you the -str (bugged sojs). It will not show you having negavite str but you really will
6.) Keep pressing "W" over and over and look at your skills
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
sielu
Profile Joined July 2010
20 Posts
January 07 2012 08:54 GMT
#285
I recall using ogc for shits and giggles back in cs 1.5 for a short while..
recover the pieces lost ㅈㅈ
nalgene
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada2153 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 09:01:39
January 07 2012 08:57 GMT
#286
On January 07 2012 17:22 jinorazi wrote:
i've used infinite skill level bug in diablo 2 online. (super fast leveling, farming hell cow level)
(1.09)

http://www.ladderhall.com/ericjwin/109/skilllvlz.html
shows how its done.
i did it with all the items attained via trade, no outside program.

Show nested quote +

1.) You must have -str item(s) (bugged soj for example; -16 str)
2.) You must be able to get in the negatives of str (15 str for 1 bugged soj, 31 str for 2 bugged soj)
3.) Get to level 42 or higher
4.) Put your skill charms in your inventory (For the type of skills you want to skill hack,
Example: +1 lightning skill charm for lightning sorceress)
5.) Put your items on that give you the -str (bugged sojs). It will not show you having negavite str but you really will
6.) Keep pressing "W" over and over and look at your skills

You know... if you kept doing this with the paladin's holy fire... you can kill the entire map just by using the way point...

Radius continues to increase and the damage also goes up, too...

If you needed legit 45life skiller gcs ( you can get them from baal if he drops a gc so you can keep rerolling the stats, since baal drops all items with iLVL=99
Year 2500 Greater Israel ( Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Gaza Strip, West Bank, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen )
Tanukki
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland579 Posts
January 07 2012 09:07 GMT
#287
well, diablo 2 players use maphack as standard so that doesn't count. I hacked in counter-strike for a bit just to see how it works, and sure enough it was really easy to break the game.
edzwoo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States469 Posts
January 07 2012 09:09 GMT
#288
EPIC TL BAN TRAP

NICE TRY OP
Fabut
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany21 Posts
January 07 2012 09:18 GMT
#289
I've never used hacks in MP or games where my offline stats also matter online. I can see why people try to use those hacks but tbh I've never thought about using them myself. Maybe it's about honor and honest competition, but it wouldn't feel right to cheat on other players that spend time on becoming better and better by just using some stupid hacks.
Offline i use cheats only to maximize the fun in games. In GTA:San Andreas for example where you can use the cheats in combination with co-op mode to have one hell of a fun.
anApple
Profile Joined November 2011
Singapore275 Posts
January 07 2012 09:24 GMT
#290
I've never used hacks on any MP games but I have used them on single player games such as GTA.
huehuehue
ROOTdrewbie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1392 Posts
January 07 2012 09:24 GMT
#291
i used map hacks in like 2003 in brood war ladder games to 2v2 :D
www.root-gaming.com
Legend`
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada381 Posts
January 07 2012 09:32 GMT
#292
used zmap for wc3 for a long time, but only after the public maphack/drophack became endemic

NME.352 GM NA Protoss
Tosho
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia498 Posts
January 07 2012 09:37 GMT
#293
Never in a multi player/online game, however i used to have an absolute blast sometimes using them in games like GTA.
FakePromise
Profile Joined September 2010
United States77 Posts
January 07 2012 09:39 GMT
#294
I hacked in maplestory a long time ago, i was bored of the game but hacking made it even more boring and quit after I got banned. I also never fully played the single player in BW, I used there is no cow level on the levels I needed to kill every building.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
January 07 2012 09:41 GMT
#295
On January 07 2012 11:08 gosuMalicE wrote:
Lol am I the only one who didn't cheat in diablo 2....

You're not alone

I never hacked.. not that I had the temptation cus I have no idea how :p
In the woods, there lurks..
Kojak21
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1104 Posts
January 07 2012 09:41 GMT
#296
anyone who admits to hacking on broodwar i bet will be banned from TL hahaha
¯\_(☺)_/¯
Andre
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Slovenia3523 Posts
January 07 2012 09:42 GMT
#297
I haven't but I do know that in Diablo2 like every other person had maphack, people said that having maphack is like one of the requirements to play it normaly.
You must gather your party before venturing forth.
Teim
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia373 Posts
January 07 2012 09:45 GMT
#298
A couple of times I used a Maphack for D2, though always felt bad about it and stopped evenntually. Also helped some friends to transfer some duped items, though didn't do any duping myself.
A duck is a duck!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
January 07 2012 09:47 GMT
#299
I am old enough to have used the Lara Croft Tomb Raider 1 Naked hack
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Believer
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden212 Posts
January 07 2012 09:49 GMT
#300
Yes.

I used a variety of hacks in World of Warcraft when I was younger. Although I had the same feeling towards hacks as I do now (I hate people who use them). I used the hacks because the game was no longer fun to me, running really fast or teleporting up in the air made the game fun for a while. I made sure though, that me hacking never was a disadvantage for anyone else. I never farmed or ganked with it, other players never knew or got affected.
Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10435
Artosis 626
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift5059
JimRising 181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4250
Other Games
summit1g8779
FrodaN2348
Liquid`RaSZi2060
C9.Mang0298
Livibee194
ToD179
Pyrionflax109
Maynarde95
ArmadaUGS48
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 47
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP10
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Scarra661
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 55m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.