• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:48
CEST 16:48
KST 23:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7547 users

Memrise: Learning languages with a game approach - Page 9

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 69 Next
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
November 07 2011 02:21 GMT
#161
TL-Superiorwolf here! Great game and thanks for it, it's super fun and I hope I actually learn a lot <- Chinese
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Juliette
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6003 Posts
November 07 2011 02:30 GMT
#162
I will be using this for korean as soon as I am able to read hangul (youtube is wonderful :o)

TL-Juliette ^^
OKAY FROM THAT PERSPECTIVE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
November 07 2011 02:41 GMT
#163
How do I skip a levels/words?
darkness overpowering
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
November 07 2011 02:55 GMT
#164
Excellent SAT setup. Learned 25 words in less than half an hour.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Corridor
Profile Joined June 2011
Malaysia32 Posts
November 07 2011 02:58 GMT
#165
TL-Corridor

Cheers!
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 03:08:10
November 07 2011 03:01 GMT
#166
Nice thread, spotlighted.

@gregdetre - It would be nice if the "all wordlist" pages were paginated and searchable. When I click "Japanese" it takes a long time to load.
ModeratorGodfather
-swordguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States560 Posts
November 07 2011 03:03 GMT
#167
TL-swordguy Original I know lol
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country - Nathan Hale Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once - William Shakespeare, ‘’Julius Caesar’’
NationInArms
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1553 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 03:04:17
November 07 2011 03:03 GMT
#168
On November 07 2011 11:55 Xiphos wrote:
Excellent SAT setup. Learned 25 words in less than half an hour.


For SAT, are you using the SAT Comprehensive list or SAT Essential word list (or a different one)?

TL-NationInArms

just realized that this is a way to get more people to come to TL XD
BW for life | Fantasy, MMA, SlayerS_Boxer | Taengoo! n_n | "Lelouch vi Britannia commands you! Obey me, subjects! OBEY ME, WORLD!" | <3 Emi
TheLOLas
Profile Joined May 2011
United States646 Posts
November 07 2011 03:10 GMT
#169
Holy crap, this is a lot of fun. I love this. I'm all signed up.
Funguuuuu
Profile Joined July 2011
United States198 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 03:26:47
November 07 2011 03:13 GMT
#170
This is a really helpful tool for learning vocabulary, thanks for sharing.
The night is dark and full of Terrans
kef
Profile Joined September 2010
283 Posts
November 07 2011 03:16 GMT
#171
This website is pretty awesome. Relearning all my spanish and mandarin vocab!
There are two kinds of people in this world: people who say there are two kinds of people in the world and people who know the first group of people are full of shit.
Vandersteen
Profile Joined May 2011
United States31 Posts
November 07 2011 03:23 GMT
#172
As a high school student that has a hard time devoting myself to studying, I thank you for this post!
We Wiiinn! - ColCatZ
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
November 07 2011 03:23 GMT
#173
Really cool, definitely using this for when I learn korean!
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
Meteora.GB
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada2479 Posts
November 07 2011 03:39 GMT
#174
Wow, this is actually pretty useful. I might actually learn some words from another language for once.
BenKen
Profile Joined August 2009
United States860 Posts
November 07 2011 03:43 GMT
#175
Pretty cool, thanks for sharing! I started Tagalog, and I may do Korean too.

TL-BenKen

I deadlift for Aiur
Porcelain
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States218 Posts
November 07 2011 03:47 GMT
#176
I wish American Sign Language was an option.

Oh well, this is still awesome. TL-Porcelain
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Porcelain_Sam
Dr. Von Derful
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States363 Posts
November 07 2011 03:49 GMT
#177
On November 07 2011 12:47 Porcelain wrote:
I wish American Sign Language was an option.

Oh well, this is still awesome. TL-Porcelain


Agreed. I'd love to advance my knowledge of American Sign Language. It's extremely fun to communicate with sign language.
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11821 Posts
November 07 2011 03:50 GMT
#178
I'm gonna try this. Not sure how good am I at this stuff.

On November 07 2011 12:43 BenKen wrote:
Pretty cool, thanks for sharing! I started Tagalog, and I may do Korean too.

TL-BenKen


Are you a fil-am by any chance?
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
wbirdy
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Singapore335 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 03:57:56
November 07 2011 03:50 GMT
#179
As a linguistics student, this is highly interesting. Thanks OP! Will definitely give this a shot when I have the time
EDIT: username is TL-birdy, add me to the list!
become legendary
flowSthead
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
1065 Posts
November 07 2011 03:53 GMT
#180
This is pretty awesome. Put me on the list too as TL-flowsthead. Haven't decided which languages I want to do yet though.
"You can be creative but I will crush it under the iron fist of my conservative play." - Liquid`Tyler █ MVP ■ MC ■ Boxer ■ Grubby █
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1093
RotterdaM631
SteadfastSC284
TKL 235
Rex113
CosmosSc2 39
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 631
SteadfastSC 284
TKL 235
Rex 113
ProTech106
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45530
Calm 3549
Shuttle 2591
Jaedong 1737
Horang2 785
Mini 558
Rush 379
EffOrt 363
Soma 358
Soulkey 329
[ Show more ]
Stork 298
Larva 264
ZerO 229
Snow 206
BeSt 203
firebathero 125
Mong 117
Zeus 96
sorry 86
910 79
Mind 78
hero 76
Free 53
Yoon 52
Sharp 50
Hyun 48
Shine 41
Shinee 37
PianO 33
Pusan 31
ToSsGirL 25
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 22
Bale 21
Aegong 18
Killer 17
Sexy 17
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5357
Dendi1171
420jenkins87
Counter-Strike
fl0m2994
Fnx 624
x6flipin114
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
ChuDatz26
Other Games
singsing2185
hiko810
Liquid`RaSZi651
B2W.Neo393
crisheroes360
dupreeh286
ceh9262
DeMusliM212
Khaldor203
Livibee193
Pyrionflax176
Liquid`VortiX150
Hui .144
Trikslyr90
QueenE71
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH241
• mYiSmile118
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV62
League of Legends
• Nemesis2132
• Jankos1661
• TFBlade624
Other Games
• Shiphtur617
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 12m
The PondCast
19h 12m
INu's Battles
20h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.