• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:12
CEST 09:12
KST 16:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7178 users

What do you work as, or aspire to do? - Page 24

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 28 Next All
Breavman
Profile Joined September 2004
Sweden598 Posts
July 27 2011 00:55 GMT
#461
I'm a public sector auditor. It's not the typical auditing though since I don't deal with accountancy (I studied political science).
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 00:59:14
July 27 2011 00:58 GMT
#462
Working (read: studying) towards something in accounting and finance. I'm probably going to be working in a bank of some sort- oh connections. Going to be one of those suits walking around DT with little to no monies lol. What a great future.
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
TerdToss
Profile Joined July 2011
46 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 01:05:25
July 27 2011 01:04 GMT
#463
I wanna be a pornstar.
Can anyone help me think of a good stage-name?
olmnator
Profile Joined December 2010
Panama30 Posts
July 27 2011 01:09 GMT
#464
In pre-med atm :3 so Health for me
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
July 27 2011 01:14 GMT
#465
On July 27 2011 10:04 TerdToss wrote:
I wanna be a pornstar.
Can anyone help me think of a good stage-name?


I think TerdToss is fine for porn
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
PerkyPenguin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States99 Posts
July 27 2011 01:21 GMT
#466
I currently work @ Charley's Subs as a griller to help pay for my College.

I aspire to work in the Supply Chain Management field, hopefully I'll be able to travel with this field!
Warillions
Profile Joined November 2010
United States215 Posts
July 27 2011 01:23 GMT
#467
I'm currently a Broadband tech for the cable company. in the airforce i was computer networking and crypto. about to join back into the Navy hopefully into a computer job of any kind
Rylaji
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden580 Posts
July 27 2011 01:35 GMT
#468
Im pure working class.
Official Fan of; Obama oGs.MC // God of War ST.JulyZerg // d.Naniwa // ST.Squirtle // SlayerS_Alicia // Emperor SlayerS_BoxeR // EG.HuK // White-Ra // MarineKing.Prime.WE // oGs.NaDa's Body // SlayerS.MMA // MvP.DongRaeGu
Trowa127
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1230 Posts
July 27 2011 01:42 GMT
#469
Lots of very intelligent and qualified people on TL. I'm working for BT on their web chat team at the moment whilst I study for my business management degree, I'd like to get into some kind of sales management role later in life because I just love the motivating factors of the whole industry.
Bling, MC, Snute, HwangSin, Deranging (<3) fan. 'Full name - ESP ORTS' Vote hotbid. Vote ESPORTS.
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
July 27 2011 01:47 GMT
#470
On July 27 2011 10:14 Cirn9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 10:04 TerdToss wrote:
I wanna be a pornstar.
Can anyone help me think of a good stage-name?


I think TerdToss is fine for porn


Very niche, however.
aguy38
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
131 Posts
July 27 2011 01:52 GMT
#471
On July 27 2011 10:47 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 10:14 Cirn9 wrote:
On July 27 2011 10:04 TerdToss wrote:
I wanna be a pornstar.
Can anyone help me think of a good stage-name?


I think TerdToss is fine for porn


Very niche, however.

Does that mean he won't make as much or that he charges more to the target audience?
urasheep
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
62 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 01:54:22
July 27 2011 01:54 GMT
#472
I wanna be a porn star.. and I actually might get a video or two since my penis is 8 inches.
Swagger tighter than a yeast infection, Fly, go hard than geese erection
PetitCrabe
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada410 Posts
July 27 2011 01:55 GMT
#473
Why would you want to be something else than an engineer....
Andymoo
Profile Joined March 2011
United States110 Posts
July 27 2011 02:05 GMT
#474
Going to school for math even though I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it exactly, but I like numbers ^_^

In the meantime I work at a hospital doing food services.
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
July 27 2011 02:06 GMT
#475
Professor of Economics or Finance. Currently starting my 4th year of PhD in Econ. My fields are Game Theory, Macro and Fin Econ.
Custard
Profile Joined June 2011
United States37 Posts
July 27 2011 03:36 GMT
#476
I currently serve people frozen custard as a summer job, it's making not be able to wait until college starts again lol. In the future, I aspire to do work with plant biology or potentially botany/agriculture.
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 03:39:13
July 27 2011 03:38 GMT
#477
I hope to do research in Physics (Astro or Quantum, or both )
Currently doing my Bachelors in Physics/Math (honors, 2 majors)

Oh I this summer I work for my local city, cutting grass and trees and planting new trees and flowers.
Try another route paperboy.
zyglrox
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 03:49:14
July 27 2011 03:48 GMT
#478
work grounds crew @ a golf course. in school for turfgrass mangement.
champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends.
Jaddzilla
Profile Joined April 2006
United States111 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 03:50:14
July 27 2011 03:49 GMT
#479
Beginning my BSN this fall, looking to specialize in mental illness and chemical addiction nursing.

Hopefully I can snag an evening CNA/med tech position at the local detox or rehab before school starts. If that doesn't come through by late August, I'll probably wait tables.
FuJi
Profile Joined January 2008
United States104 Posts
July 27 2011 03:52 GMT
#480
I'm currently going into my third year of undergrad physics and I've been working with a laser lab for nearly three years now. I spend my lab time either setting up experiments or writing labview programs for data analysis. I'm positive I want to go into the research world of physics but it's hard picking between subfields like astrophysics and amo physics >.<
"The basic problem with RTS is that you can build units in real-time."
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 155
NotJumperer 60
Hyun 54
sorry 50
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto186
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7844
Coldzera 720
ceh9446
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0291
Sick136
olofmeister128
NeuroSwarm91
ViBE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Rush1117
• Jankos453
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 48m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 48m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 48m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.