• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:59
CEST 02:59
KST 09:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8933 users

Ask and answer stupid questions here! - Page 160

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 783 Next
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-28 09:17:45
October 28 2014 08:49 GMT
#3181
On October 28 2014 04:54 Ghostcom wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +


EDIT: Is this it? Took 2 seconds on youtube...


Nvm i shouldn't have said that. Thanks
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
October 28 2014 09:08 GMT
#3182
1) Perhaps you should have said you wanted the mp3 instead of acting all insulted now - unlike popular belief, reading minds is actually somewhat difficult.
2) Which provider do you have which allows you to stream from your phone?!
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 28 2014 09:16 GMT
#3183
On October 28 2014 18:08 Ghostcom wrote:
1) Perhaps you should have said you wanted the mp3 instead of acting all insulted now - unlike popular belief, reading minds is actually somewhat difficult.
2) Which provider do you have which allows you to stream from your phone?!


1) My bad on this one. I thought i wrote it
2) I asked on my phone, to use it later on stream.

i apologize for the tone.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
October 28 2014 10:02 GMT
#3184
Looks like you have been a bit... rude!
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
October 28 2014 15:14 GMT
#3185
On October 28 2014 11:35 icystorage wrote:
dont ever shave your rectal hair

I think lots of people are glad that lots of people don't take this advice.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Persh
Profile Joined February 2012
Estonia108 Posts
October 28 2014 17:04 GMT
#3186
On October 28 2014 11:35 icystorage wrote:
dont ever shave your rectal hair


Have you had any bad experiences regarding this?
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
October 28 2014 17:15 GMT
#3187
If the atoms in my body were made in a star, am I related to Apollo?

[image loading]
RIP Meatloaf <3
rudimentalfeelthelov
Profile Joined December 2013
Finland268 Posts
October 28 2014 17:26 GMT
#3188
I have the perfect problem for this thread. Help me you guys. I just had a dream in which I seemingly woke up but I realized that I was still dreaming because there were 4 mobile phones on my night stand. Somehow it felt like I was totally conscious in my dream and I fully realized that I am dreaming therefore I slapped myself in the dream in an effort to wake up and it did work, I did seemingly woke up but yet again in another dream and there were still 3 mobile phones on my night stand and I knew I was still dreaming. So I slapped myself in the dream again to really wake up, but it didn't work. At that point in the dream I realized that I'm in my dream world and that I can do whatever I want so I decided to fly through the walls of my house and I did start to fly in the vertical direction as intended and I flew through 2 floors before bumping in the roof - I couldn't get through. At that point I panicked, thinking to myself, what if I won't ever be able to wake up and be stuck here and than I woke up for real (at least I hope so). Now my question is if it is possible from a physiological brain-dream perspective that few hours in real time would feel like eternity in dreams? For someone like me who is very conscious in their dreams and who knows when he is dreaming, but can't wake up on command that could be a nightmare. I would just like to clarify that this is a true story and a real stupid question. I haven't watched Inception in years and I'm not paying some weird homage to it by making up this story.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
October 28 2014 17:32 GMT
#3189
lucid dreaming is the shit it sounds like you are already there but you should master it and have awesome party dreams.
the general consensus among researchers is that the dream lasts as long in your head as it does in reality but we can trick ourselves to thinking its longer or shorter. One cannot dream faster than one can think kind of thing.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Sei Shin Casios
Profile Joined September 2014
Germany13 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-28 18:16:14
October 28 2014 18:13 GMT
#3190
just out of interest, why is there a horse in the team liquid emblem?
i searched for AT LEAST 5 min on liquidpedia/ wikipeadia but i dont know what to look for so i could not find an answer
and why isnt it a unicorn? would have been so much more awesome, wow!

*edid: lucid dreaming realy is the shit, im jealous.. go have some sex racing through the skies, should be awesome xD
(saw a documentation about it, and that were the first to thiings they all did.. having sex and flying.. humans are so simpleminded!)
He came like the wind, like the wind touched everyhing, and like the wind was gone.
rudimentalfeelthelov
Profile Joined December 2013
Finland268 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-28 18:40:14
October 28 2014 18:38 GMT
#3191
I am really surprised about people having sex in lucid dreams, I would never guessed that. I can honestly say that I have never thought about having sex when I was aware in my dreams. I actually can't even recall really interacting with others in my ''conscious'' dreams. To me when I'm aware in dreams it doesn't feel anything like being aware when I'm awake. It feels a lot more distant, blurry, numb, unsocial and although I'm somewhat in control of my thoughts I can't think anything deep or even use logic to some extent.
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
October 28 2014 19:06 GMT
#3192
On October 26 2014 14:01 miky_ardiente wrote:
is there a way to make our bodies more resistant to cold weathers?, im not talking about wearing jackets and scarfs, i want to know how to grow more hair on the arms or make my skin thicker (or whatever the term for cold resistant skin is)


You could get fat
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-28 19:38:31
October 28 2014 19:37 GMT
#3193
On October 29 2014 03:13 Sei Shin Casios wrote:
just out of interest, why is there a horse in the team liquid emblem?
i searched for AT LEAST 5 min on liquidpedia/ wikipeadia but i dont know what to look for so i could not find an answer
and why isnt it a unicorn? would have been so much more awesome, wow!

*edid: lucid dreaming realy is the shit, im jealous.. go have some sex racing through the skies, should be awesome xD
(saw a documentation about it, and that were the first to thiings they all did.. having sex and flying.. humans are so simpleminded!)


Stay awhile and listen:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/news-archive/35-teamliquidnet#8

EDIT: I just realized I have lurked TL for quite a lot of years :/
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
October 28 2014 22:15 GMT
#3194
On October 29 2014 03:38 rudimentalfeelthelov wrote:
I am really surprised about people having sex in lucid dreams, I would never guessed that. I can honestly say that I have never thought about having sex when I was aware in my dreams. I actually can't even recall really interacting with others in my ''conscious'' dreams. To me when I'm aware in dreams it doesn't feel anything like being aware when I'm awake. It feels a lot more distant, blurry, numb, unsocial and although I'm somewhat in control of my thoughts I can't think anything deep or even use logic to some extent.





in all my sexy dreams i always wake up the second something happens, from the fake touches being too intense in my brain.
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
October 29 2014 01:03 GMT
#3195
On October 29 2014 02:04 Persh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 28 2014 11:35 icystorage wrote:
dont ever shave your rectal hair


Have you had any bad experiences regarding this?

No but i've read about it
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
October 29 2014 02:02 GMT
#3196
On October 29 2014 02:26 rudimentalfeelthelov wrote:
I have the perfect problem for this thread. Help me you guys. I just had a dream in which I seemingly woke up but I realized that I was still dreaming because there were 4 mobile phones on my night stand. Somehow it felt like I was totally conscious in my dream and I fully realized that I am dreaming therefore I slapped myself in the dream in an effort to wake up and it did work, I did seemingly woke up but yet again in another dream and there were still 3 mobile phones on my night stand and I knew I was still dreaming. So I slapped myself in the dream again to really wake up, but it didn't work. At that point in the dream I realized that I'm in my dream world and that I can do whatever I want so I decided to fly through the walls of my house and I did start to fly in the vertical direction as intended and I flew through 2 floors before bumping in the roof - I couldn't get through. At that point I panicked, thinking to myself, what if I won't ever be able to wake up and be stuck here and than I woke up for real (at least I hope so). Now my question is if it is possible from a physiological brain-dream perspective that few hours in real time would feel like eternity in dreams? For someone like me who is very conscious in their dreams and who knows when he is dreaming, but can't wake up on command that could be a nightmare. I would just like to clarify that this is a true story and a real stupid question. I haven't watched Inception in years and I'm not paying some weird homage to it by making up this story.

I have a friend who has mastered lucid dreaming. He now just lets his dreams come and tries not to control them, but as a teenager he could pretty much dream anything he liked whenever he went to sleep. I'll ask him if he could dream that time speeded up, but in general I don't think he could make time last forever in his dreams: he had time until it was over.
Sei Shin Casios
Profile Joined September 2014
Germany13 Posts
October 29 2014 13:00 GMT
#3197
On October 29 2014 04:37 Ghostcom wrote:
Stay awhile and listen:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/news-archive/35-teamliquidnet#8

EDIT: I just realized I have lurked TL for quite a lot of years :/



hahaha, awesome! thanks a lot!
He came like the wind, like the wind touched everyhing, and like the wind was gone.
miky_ardiente
Profile Joined May 2010
Mexico387 Posts
October 30 2014 03:25 GMT
#3198
On October 29 2014 04:06 Zambrah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 14:01 miky_ardiente wrote:
is there a way to make our bodies more resistant to cold weathers?, im not talking about wearing jackets and scarfs, i want to know how to grow more hair on the arms or make my skin thicker (or whatever the term for cold resistant skin is)


You could get fat


haha i also thought of that, guess i prefer to wear heavy jackets

why does people smoke knowing that its very bad for their health? hell even doctos do it wich is ironic
My anaconda dont want none... u know the rest
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
October 30 2014 04:40 GMT
#3199
Poll: How you pee?

Over the fence (10)
 
59%

Through the gate (6)
 
35%

Is woman (1)
 
6%

17 total votes

Your vote: How you pee?

(Vote): Over the fence
(Vote): Through the gate
(Vote): Is woman


Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 30 2014 04:45 GMT
#3200
On October 30 2014 13:40 Epishade wrote:
Poll: How you pee?

Over the fence (10)
 
59%

Through the gate (6)
 
35%

Is woman (1)
 
6%

17 total votes

Your vote: How you pee?

(Vote): Over the fence
(Vote): Through the gate
(Vote): Is woman



I use a toilet
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 158 159 160 161 162 783 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever581
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
Doublelift4735
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g7126
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0331
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV160
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP79
• poizon28 40
• davetesta25
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra919
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 1m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.