• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:55
CEST 04:55
KST 11:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9101 users

Ask and answer stupid questions here! - Page 159

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 783 Next
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
October 26 2014 05:27 GMT
#3161
Im getting a new car and I cant decide what I want my license plate to say.

I want it to be something esports/dota2 related.
Skol
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
October 26 2014 07:58 GMT
#3162
On October 26 2014 14:27 Emnjay808 wrote:
Im getting a new car and I cant decide what I want my license plate to say.

I want it to be something esports/dota2 related.


talking about custom plate? Whats the maximum number of letters?
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12026 Posts
October 26 2014 09:34 GMT
#3163
Pwnd N00b? Though that one is probably gone already.
Persh
Profile Joined February 2012
Estonia108 Posts
October 26 2014 09:40 GMT
#3164
On October 26 2014 02:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 01:52 Kupon3ss wrote:
dihydrogen monoxide is dangerous too

I hear that it's good in small quantities, can anyone confirm this?

Yeah, but not if there's so much you're drowning in it.
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
October 26 2014 09:54 GMT
#3165
On October 26 2014 16:58 Thieving Magpie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 14:27 Emnjay808 wrote:
Im getting a new car and I cant decide what I want my license plate to say.

I want it to be something esports/dota2 related.


talking about custom plate? Whats the maximum number of letters?

I believe 6
Skol
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
October 26 2014 11:44 GMT
#3166
On October 26 2014 18:54 Emnjay808 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 16:58 Thieving Magpie wrote:
On October 26 2014 14:27 Emnjay808 wrote:
Im getting a new car and I cant decide what I want my license plate to say.

I want it to be something esports/dota2 related.


talking about custom plate? Whats the maximum number of letters?

I believe 6

hue hue
Persh
Profile Joined February 2012
Estonia108 Posts
October 26 2014 15:52 GMT
#3167
On October 26 2014 18:54 Emnjay808 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 16:58 Thieving Magpie wrote:
On October 26 2014 14:27 Emnjay808 wrote:
Im getting a new car and I cant decide what I want my license plate to say.

I want it to be something esports/dota2 related.


talking about custom plate? Whats the maximum number of letters?

I believe 6


SEXREX
Thieving Magpie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States6752 Posts
October 26 2014 16:33 GMT
#3168
On October 26 2014 18:54 Emnjay808 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2014 16:58 Thieving Magpie wrote:
On October 26 2014 14:27 Emnjay808 wrote:
Im getting a new car and I cant decide what I want my license plate to say.

I want it to be something esports/dota2 related.


talking about custom plate? Whats the maximum number of letters?

I believe 6


6-POOL
Hark, what baseball through yonder window breaks?
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
October 26 2014 16:39 GMT
#3169
When I first joined TL I remember reading a blog about a guy who pimped his sports car and gave it a number plat that said I 6 Pool or something. It was lame imo.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 26 2014 18:42 GMT
#3170
MID PLS
I CARRY
1v1 ME
TOP MIA (Convertibles receive extra points)
GGNORE
100MMR
400APM
MEEPO
ROSHAN
GANKED
NEED CS
<twitch meme or emoticon>

That's all I can come up with right now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24385 Posts
October 27 2014 00:03 GMT
#3171
Why did my town build a new school with a 1200 person capacity when there are 1600 students and growing?
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
October 27 2014 04:41 GMT
#3172
Uhh not sure if this question is stupid enough but...

What's the quickest and easiest way to clean off dust? I have dust build-up all around my room (shelves, books, speakers, etc.).
Writer
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
October 27 2014 06:38 GMT
#3173
On October 27 2014 03:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
MID PLS
I CARRY
1v1 ME
TOP MIA (Convertibles receive extra points)
GGNORE
100MMR
400APM
MEEPO
ROSHAN
GANKED
NEED CS
<twitch meme or emoticon>

That's all I can come up with right now

haha these are actually pretty funny. its opening up for ideas for me too.
Skol
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 27 2014 19:21 GMT
#3174
Hey,

Where can i find the famous "GG" sound ? I would like to play it on stream (the same as the GG button)
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-27 19:54:50
October 27 2014 19:54 GMT
#3175


EDIT: Is this it? Took 2 seconds on youtube...
miky_ardiente
Profile Joined May 2010
Mexico387 Posts
October 28 2014 02:19 GMT
#3176
is there a way to grow more hair on the arms ?
My anaconda dont want none... u know the rest
Tephus
Profile Joined May 2011
Cascadia1754 Posts
October 28 2014 02:28 GMT
#3177
Puberty? Hormones?

In b4 someone says "Shaving", which doesn't do shit.
AdministratorTeam Liquid VP of Esports
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
October 28 2014 02:30 GMT
#3178
If you shave your pubes then the testosterone will force more hair onto your arms
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-28 02:35:43
October 28 2014 02:35 GMT
#3179
dont ever shave your rectal hair
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
October 28 2014 04:08 GMT
#3180
On October 28 2014 11:19 miky_ardiente wrote:
is there a way to grow more hair on the arms ?

I recommend shaving off your back hair (or your cat) and scotch taping it on for the illusion of a more full arm-hair growth.
Tephus' recommendation of puberty may help too. Have you tried that yet?
Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 783 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings61
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2823
ViBE146
Bale 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever425
NeuroSwarm208
Counter-Strike
summit1g7475
taco 573
Other Games
JimRising 575
WinterStarcraft358
C9.Mang0284
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
BasetradeTV150
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP105
• poizon28 33
• davetesta26
• practicex 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1124
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 5m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.